Dirty Pics Lead to Dirty Tricks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soaking up the summer sun on weekends in the back yard, while Peter played with his tomatoes, had turned her skin a lovely golden shade. It contrasted nicely with the creamy white where her shorts and halter had blocked the rays. For some reason, seeing the outline of where her clothes should have been, sent a wave of sensation through her belly. Not wanting her darkening panties to show that she was getting aroused, she stripped them off quickly and put them in the pile.

"Let me have a look at those," she heard him say, and having no other choice, she handed them to him and watched while he pawed and sniffed at the wet spot like the dirty old man she knew him to be. "You must not be getting enough at home," he chortled, indicating the tell-tale spot. He laughed even harder when she snapped at him defensively.

He pulled her down onto the coach beside him, turned her around and ran his fingers through the soft hair that covered her mound. His index finger found the seam and slipped inside easily on the now well lubricated lips. His touch was surprisingly gentle and she could feel herself responding even as she told herself that she wouldn't.

Burke could see that she was trying to withhold any reaction and it amused its hood and making her gasp with pleasure in spite of herself. Her hips had taken up a gentle rhythm reciprocating the milking actions of Burke's fingers on the tiny 'man in the boat' that nestled between the saturated lips.

She was trying to minimize Burke's role, shutting him out of her sight and her awareness, trying to soften the sense of her own guilt. For Burke, the most satisfying moment when having sex with another man's wife is that instant when her physical need overpowers her commitment to her spouse and she gives in to the sensations in her belly.

Madison was very close and she was extremely wet. Her breathing was shallow and irregular, almost anguished, strangled by her need to cum and punctuated by little whimpers that escaped in the intensity that overwhelmed her. Her hand covered Burke's trying to secure the maximum pleasure from his touch. And then it hit. A glorious spasm that rocketed through her belly flooding their meshing parts with her abundant lotion. A second spasm clamped her thighs around his hand and she wailed with the unrelenting carnality of the moment.

For several minutes after, she held his hand pressed tightly against her creamy wetness craving the closeness of touch but shunning further movement or stimulation. She had to rest her clit until it could once again tell the difference between pleasure and pain. The powerful orgasm had been stronger than she had ever felt before and left the tender bud too sensitive to touch. She squeezed the older man's hand once again to let him know how good it had been.

She knew she should get up and make her way home to Peter yet she could feel herself clinging to Burke, needing the tender moment to last. She wanted him to acknowledge she was more than just a piece of ass. Her self-esteem depended upon it.

Finger fucking was supposed to be a prelude to something else not necessarily an end unto itself. Surprisingly, Burke seemed in no hurry to seek his own relief and Madison knew she should take care of him so she could get on her way.

He let her undo his trousers and lower his silk boxers exposing his cock to her for the second time. She was going to straddle his thighs and face him in the cowgirl position but he slid forward on the couch and eased her down onto her knees on the carpet. She thought she had been offering him what he would want and was surprised that he'd settle again for oral sex.

He was watching Madison and grinning oddly adding to Madison's confusion. Any doubt was erased when his fingers laced together at the back of her neck and he pulled her face forward against his cock. She had started to protest when he cut her off with "Jane took care of me. I just need you to clean up after her."

The scent of another woman was all over him and Madison gagged.

To be Continued

12