Dirty Work Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly like a runaway train the foul liquid began filling my mouth. Bobby howled in excitement as quickly my oral orifice was immersed with piss, flowing out the sides of my mouth like a fountain.

"Swallow bitch, you're not permitted to waste a drop or you'll be sorry," barked Sylvia.

And before I knew it I was slurping back her urine like I had been drinking it all my life. Every few seconds she'd slow down her assault or stop altogether allowing me both time to swallow and to contemplate if she had finally finished. The whole time, Bobby was punctuating the scene with nasty comments whilst still stroking his erect member in obvious satisfaction, not that I could see anything but I could hear the noises of his sexplay. Finally it seemed as if the pissing was coming to a finale, as the pressure and volume eased into a fine trickle.

"Keep slurping slut, don't you dare stop until every drop is licked off," Sylvia ordered excitedly.

I feared where this was going as complying to the request, I began to lick around her vagina, my face buried deep between her legs. She immediately began groaning in pleasure. It was clear I wasn't the only one turned on as I continued to lick I could the dampness.

"You're good at this slut, keep going..."

"Hey Bobby why don't you help the teacher to get off. She clearly wants it..."

Within seconds I could feel bobby's fingers teasing me. First slowly and then faster he placed one, then two, then three fingers into my pussy. Oh my God I was never so excited in my life as my students violated my shit covered body.

"Fuck her, fuck the tiny titted slut!" screamed Sylvia, clearly nearing a climax.

Already incredibly violated I couldn't imagine anything worse.

"I'm not sticking my dick into that thing, she's putrid. Why don't you show me a proper pair of tits and I'll consider it, this skanks minuscule package is turning me right off," bobby countered much to my continued degradation.

Even now, with him casually discussing fucking me and my other student riding my face their constant barrage of affronts got me more and more aroused. In fact as humiliating as I knew it would be to be taken in such a way by my students I knew if asked I probably wouldn't be able to refuse. Sylvia christening me a humiliation slut was my only explanation. These thoughts percolated through my brain as my tongue now slide along my master...I mean my student's vagina. I could hear her moans of ecstasy increase and as she shifted balance enveloping me further inside her, barely able to breathe I could hear the buttons of her blouse opening quickly. Finally the clasp of the bra unclasped as Bobby exclaimed triumphantly.

"Wow, now that's what I call a pair of tits, show the pathetic wretch what a real woman looks like Syl," Bobby exclaimed as he withdrew his fingers from my vagina and pushed my legs open spread eagle in preparation to violate me. Momentarily, Sylvia stood upwards, my face no longer buried in her pussy I looked up and could see her beautifully bronzed, bountiful breasts on firm display to the world. I could not help my feelings of inadequacy as I slid down the edge of the masseuse table my gaping pussy poised for my students cock.

"Do you want it slut?" he asked though doubtlessly he knew the answer.

I wanted it all, her pussy, his cock my complete humiliation, but all I could do was nod.

"Beg for it bitch, beg Bobby for his cock!" Sylvia added as Bobby leant in to grope Sylvia's heaving breasts.

How I longed to touch them, to feel their perfect form against my lips, instead I watched in lust Bobby skilfully played with Sylvia's erect nipples.

"PLEASE, PLEASE JUST FUCK ME!" I shouted begging for release from this lust.

As I said the words I knew I was defeated entirely as Bobby slid his cock into my soaking wet pussy.

Sylvia once more squatted over me only this time instead of her pussy at my mouth it was her anus. With Bobby now beginning to increase his thrusts I felt on the verge of orgasm.

"Lick my ass slut!" Sylvia barked at me and I knew she was serious.

Only this morning the very concept of such an action was unimaginable but now it seemed almost logical as I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue against her rim, slavishly tasting the foul acrid scent of her most base organ. Nonetheless, within half a minute I was exploring her anal passage with my tongue as she forced her ass right down onto my face so much so that it seemed the only air I could breathe was that emanating from her bottom. Gasping for breath, I knew I was near orgasm as Bobby began to thunder into me until finally I could feel his cock tighten inside me as both he and I came in a wild moment of sexual frenzy.

Simultaneously as I made one final gasp for breath, instead of sucking in air, I felt something else invade my oral cavity. It was at the same time hard and soft, dry and wet and within the second of my throes of orgasm had completely filled my mouth. My cheeks expanded to full capacity until eventually I almost choked.

Only then did the vulgar nasty smell hit my nostrils and did I realise exactly the extent of the horror show I was experiencing. Sylvia had just emptied her bowels in my mouth and then as I struggled for breath, swallowing the turd so I could gain space in my mouth to inhale she was rubbing her filthy ass over my face with shit still piling out. Within seconds my face which had been partially cleaned earlier with the collective piss of my conquerors was now being used like toilet paper. Of course the horribleness of her poo in my mouth did not escape me as I attempted to spit it from my mouth, but with no strength in my body and Bobby still ejaculating inside I lay there almost frozen in shock as Sylvia screamed viscerally in pleasure and I resigned my fate to that of human toilet.

12