Discipline and Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've watched you since you started my class," he growled in her ear. "Don't pretend you haven't put on quite the little show. I've certainly enjoyed it." He held her to him with one hand, and his other began to explore. He cupped her breasts, gently at first, then harder. He grunted in frustration and began unbuttoning her blouse.

She fidgeted but tried to keep still. She could barely stand having him so hard inside her, but it was impossible not to react as he touched her. The combination of the incessant, tight pressure inside her, and the soft, delicate way he was undressing her was intoxicating.

"Yes, you are a very attractive young woman," he continued as he finished opening her blouse, "but I will not have you flaunting yourself at me during class." Then he slipped her bra up and began to tease her naked breasts. She didn't bother to try to stay quiet; it felt too good.

"Mmm," he moaned, unable to stop himself now, and he started to thrust slowly, drawing himself out a little and then driving all the way back in a relaxed but strong rhythm. "but in my office, there are different rules..."

It was the last intelligible thing either of them said, and as his self-control slowly eroded, he began to thrust harder and faster. He was now pinching her nipples as he groped her urgently. She was trapped against the desk and his body, and she arched back against him, wanting only to be touched more. Eventually his hand drifted down her tummy and slipped under her skirt. He stroked her lips as they spread around his cock, and found her clit. After that it was only a matter of time before she was having her second orgasm of the hour, and as he felt her body tense, he joined her.

As she collected her wits, he undid her cuffs and tucked himself back into his pants. Neither of them said anything as they straightened their clothes. She was spent, and felt a dizzy mixture of satisfaction and exhaustion. She wasn't sure how to feel about what had just happened, but unbidden, a small wicked smile crept across her lips as she turned to leave. When she reached for the door, he addressed her and she turned back. He was once again behind his desk, leaning back, hands folded, though now his clothes were not so cleanly pressed.

"I hope your in-class behavior will change for the better, young lady," he warned, then paused, "but if you are having trouble controlling your urges, I encourage you to come to my office hours so we can, er, work on your self-control." He had almost managed it, but an evil grin had broken his attempt at authority. She left with him still smirking behind his desk, covering his mouth with his hand in a half-hearted attempt to regain composure, and she suppressed a giggle just long enough to fumble the door shut behind her.

12