Discipline + Pain = Control Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing Alexis deeper onto his cock he smiled, knowing the irony of the moment. "Why is that, Lucifer? I'm sure even with your weakened power, you could sense your daughter's demonic energy. Surely you're not so out of contact with her that you have forgotten what her power feels like." He smiled as he grunted softly to the pleasure she caused him. "But if you find yourself so weak then I will indeed aid you in finding her. But you know what they say. In Hell, nothing is free."

Alexis moaned again as she felt Elsar pushing her further down his cock, and her throat relaxed, letting him slide in deeper, her tongue curving under his cock, caressing him as she started moving over him. Her hand slid up to his cock, circling around his hard thick length, stroking him as she sucked on him.

Lucifer started pacing, his restless nature preventing him from just standing still. "My daughter's demonic powers are not strong enough for me to detect them, especially when her mother was an angel. Her angelic blood hides her demonic blood from me, her demonic blood hides her angelic blood from her mother. Neither of us can sense our daughter's powers. It's not that I find myself weak, Elsar, but that you have connections that I don't. You would be better able to find my daughter than I could. And I would expect nothing more than for your help to come with a price, Elsar. It is the demon way, after all. What do you want from me for your help in finding my daughter?"

Alexis looked up at Elsar at her father's first words, and nodded ever so slightly, her movement looking to Lucifer as if she was just adjusting her position on Elsar's cock, but her Master would see the confirmation of Lucifer's words in her eyes and her movement before she started devouring his cock in earnest. She couldn't get enough of him inside her, whether it was in her mouth, or her pussy. Her lust built up fast inside her, feeding Elsar with more power than he had felt earlier.

Elsar let a moan slip from his lips and smiled at Lucifer "Aid me in dethroning my father," he replied. "That's the only part of the bargain I demand of you. You and all your resources are to aid me when I make my bid for the throne," he told him. "And if I do make it, Lucifer Satanis, you best hope you are on my good side, should you find that to much for you." Tentacles slipped out of his body, wrapped themselves around Alexis and started to tease her nipples and clit.

Lucifer looked at Elsar, a slight grin of approval on his lips. "You know it is always the strongest, most cunning of the demons that rule Hell. Your father will be expecting a coup attempt on him, so you must prepare carefully your planned attack. For, if you fail, he will put you to death, and take all your possessions as his own, including your little sex slave there. I was not pleased when he beat me, and he put a geass on me not to attack him myself, but that does not mean I cannot attack his troops, or his personal guards. My minions, though, will be at your disposal to attack him." He paused as he felt the slave's lust building up, a wider grin of approval crossing his lips. "I see this one has more to give you in power, Elsar. Use her well, and she will help see you to your goal." He turned away as Elsar's tentacles went to the slave girl's nipples and clit, teasing more lust to build up inside her. A long, low moan slipped from Alexis's throat as Elsar's tentacles teased her, making her want him more and more. She cared nothing about the fact that her father was in the room, she just wanted her Master.

Elsar waited until Lucifer left before letting out a long, body-shaking laugh, his tentacles pushing Alexis from his cock and onto her back on the floor, pulling her legs wide and high as he fell over her missionary style, his cock splitting her in half as he buried himself to the hilt inside her. The initial pain of his first thrust into her subsided as he started thrusting hard and fast into her.

Alexis cried out sharply at Elsar's first thrust, pain filling her from the sudden penetration of his cock into her pussy. The pain-filled cry soon turned into moans of pleasure as she writhed under him, her body letting him know she was enjoying his possession of her as much as her cries of passion were. She felt her desires rise inside her as he continued to thrust into her, hard and fast.

His body worked for the energy she built inside of her form, so much that it leaked out of her. He licked up those first drops of lust, of power, of desire and still more poured out of her. He grinned as he kissed her. It was hard and possessive, designed to make her cum hard from the suddenness of it. He stiffened, his pleasure at the maximum as he filled her with his seed. Then he drained her of her desire, of her lust, of her need.

Alexis cried out in ecstasy as she came hard for her master, her body convulsing around his hard shaft still buried deep inside her. Her body slowly relaxed as her need, her lust, her desire flowed from her and into him, leaving her sated for now. But she knew her desire didn't fully leave her, since she still desired her master, but it was a soft gentle flame inside her, not flaring into lust again. Her hands slipped up his arms, and over his shoulders, her arms slip around his neck as she nuzzles into his neck, a soft growling purr slipping from her throat as she nuzzled her lips against his neck. "Mmmmmm, Master. That was even better than before. I love feeling you inside me, taking me."

"Eat. Rest. Clean yourself. Find something reasonable to be presented to your father in," he said to her, slipping his still hard, cum covered cock from her, as he stretched his muscles, so corded, so strong, and yet so gentle with her womanly form. With a small layer of dust falling slowly onto the floor, he was gone, vanished into the abyss, to return Hell-knows-when, from doing Hell-knows-what.