Discoveries at the 12th Ch. 03: The Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck!' The ME jolted, 'oh God Kate! I'm gonna cum!' Almost instantly, Kate pulled away from the other woman, a loud curse accompanying her movements, 'Shit! Fuck! No!'

'You wanna cum eh?' Kate teased, continuing to thrust the toy into Lanie's drenched pussy, 'Then let's get you cumming.'

Lanie had barely a moment to register Kate's words before the large cock started vibrating hard inside her, 'AGH! FUCK FUCK FUCK!! OH MY GOD!!'

Kate's chuckle was lost under her friend's loud orgasm, her hands pushing the toy deep inside her as she rode the waves of pleasure that crashed over her. Letting out a large scream, Lanie threw her head back, her voice cracking as she slumped onto the bed completely spent.

She wasn't sure how long she lay on the bed, her brain cells almost literally fried, Kate removing the dildo sending her hyper sensitive pussy into another, softer orgasm. Eventually the familiar buzzing hit her ears and Lanie managed to lift her head.

'Fuck!' Kate panted, her face glistening as she slid the large toy into her snatch, 'Yeah... Right there...OH!'

Lanie found the energy to roll onto her side to watch Kate fuck herself against the head of the bed. Reaching over, she tugged on Kate's knee to give her a better view.

'Fuck Lanie,' Kate moaned, 'Look, He fits!'

'I can see that Girl,' Lanie laughed at the desperate look on Kate's face, 'You're gagging for him aren't you? Not that I can blame you after you fucked me with that.'

Kate sucked her lip between her teeth, her hands hammering the toy into her soaked pussy, whimpering softly. Lanie slid across the bed to kneel between Kate's quivering legs. Wordlessly, Kate relinquished control of the toy, her hands curling up to grasp the headboard in a vice as Lanie fucked her.

'Make me cum,' Kate cried, 'Oh Fuck I need to cum!'

'My pleasure,' Lanie hummed. Thumping the toy into Kate's snatch, Lanie hummed softly, leaning over to suck on Kate's neck. The squeal that left Kate's lips as Lanie licked and sucked down to her nipples had the darker woman reaching for her own pussy.

'FUCK!' Kate shrieked, 'Fuck me Lanie! Oh God! Fuck me with Rick's big cock!' The large vibrating cock pounding into her and Lanie's lips alternating between each nipple combined with Kate's arousal sent her tumbling over her cliff hard.*

'FUCK!' Kate's fingers dug into the headboard, her back arching her breasts into Lanie's mouth as the woman buried the toy inside her spasming pussy, the curse melding into a loud scream. Lanie rested her head on Kate's chest as her free hand brought herself to a shuddering climax.

For a few minutes the room was silent, bar the pants of the two women. Kate was the first to recover, her hand cupping Lanie's chin and pulling her into a bruising kiss. Lanie hummed at the mewl Kate let out when she pushed her tongue over Kate's.

'Fuck,' Kate gasped, her head dropping back against the head of the bed. She gave a soft giggle when Lanie placed the large toy on the bedside table, it's glistening length standing proud, 'if I'd known fucking you with Rick's cock would be such a turn on, I'd have had you over sooner.'

'With which Rick?' Lanie curled up against Kate.

'Shit,' Kate laughed, 'Castle would probably combust if he saw what we do to each other.'

'As long as I get a good fucking before he does,' Lanie smirked.

'Lanie,' Kate's voice grew husky, 'The three of us together... Fuck... Don't taunt me. You have no idea how hot it was having your lips on my nipples and Rick's fake cock in me, have him really join us and I'll end up a fucking pile of goo afterwards.'

Lanie watched Kate yawn deeply, 'Seriously? You used to be able to go all night before you jumped Big Ricky.'

'This last case was a doozy,' Kate sighed, 'We have all day tomorrow to spend enjoying each other. A quick snooze is needed right now.'

'Stay here while I make sure everything is switched off,' Lanie pressed her lips against Kate's briefly before she clambered off the bed. Pausing in the doorway, Lanie caught Kate staring at her butt hungrily, 'Tomorrow honey.'*

'Promise?' Kate smirked, Lanie giggling as she left the room. Returning a few minutes later, she smiled softly at the sight of a naked Kate snoring softly. Sliding beside her, Lanie pressed a soft kiss to her cheek, throwing the sheets over the two of them. It wasn't long before she was accompanying Kate's snores with her own.

SCENE

Sneaking in through Kate's front door, Rick carefully placed his small suitcase on the floor, shutting the door as quietly as he could. He knew that Kate wouldn't be at the loft as she'd admitted she wasn't comfortable enough to stay there when he wasn't, so he'd had his driver drop him off at her apartment instead.

Slipping his shoes off, Rick smirked and started unbuttoning his shirt. By the time he reached her bedroom door, Rick had stripped down to his boxers. Chuckling softly at the sounds of Kate's snoring drifting through the closed door, Rick dropped his boxers to free his already swelling cock.

Slipping into the bedroom, Rick saw Kate laying on her side near to the center of the bed, the dildo he'd given her stood on the bedside unit. Knowing she'd fucked herself recently with the toy, Rick's cock shifted to full mast as his imagination ran with images of her with the toy. Lifting the covers, Rick laid himself next to Kate, Pressing his body against her.

'The hell?' Rick frowned as he felt a pressure in his stomach. Glancing down, he saw a dark arm draped over Kate's naked stomach. Nervously peering over his girlfriend, Rick was met by Lanie's eyes staring at him in confusion.

For a beat, they stared silently at each other before their minds caught up, Rick vaulting off the bed with a screech as Lanie flicked on the bedside light.

'HOLY FUCK!' Rick bellowed, Lanie sitting up, her eyes wide in shock at being caught in bed with Kate by her boyfriend. Rick's eyes instinctively dropped as Lanie's large breasts were exposed, his hand slapping over his eyes as he turned his head away

'Wha...?' Kate shifted, turning to Lanie with a frown, then following her gaze to where Rick stood, 'Oh shit.'

Clambering out the bed, Kate realized he was as naked as she was, 'What the hell are you doing here Rick?'

'That's one way to greet your naked boyfriend Kate!' Lanie pulled the sheet under her chin, 'You can look now Writer man.'

Rick cautiously peered through his fingers, pulling his hand away when he realized it was safe, 'The meetings with Disney over the Storm movie were postponed, so I was able to fly back early to surprise you. Looks like the surprise is on me.'

Kate jumped at Rick with a squeal, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately, his hand curling around her butt as he responded in kind. Breaking the kiss when her lungs demanded air, Kate sighed, 'I've missed you.'

'Missed you too Kate,' Rick pressed a kiss to her hairline.

'Careful you two,' Lanie grinned, 'You're turning into a pair of saps.'

'Fuck you Lanie,' Kate poked her tongue out at her friend.

'You already did,' Lanie grinned saucily.

'Kate?' Rick frowned in confusion.

'You weren't meant to be back for a couple of days,' Kate groaned, 'So I invited Lanie over for some fun.'

'While Big Ricky is away,' Lanie taunted with a grin, 'Katie will play.' Lanie's grin widened when she caught the twitch between Rick's legs as he realized what had taken place, 'Girl, I can see why you've blown me off for weeks.'

'Don't!' Kate pressed her finger over Rick's lips as she saw the quip coming, 'God this is awkward.'

'Could be worse honey,' Lanie shrugged, 'He could have walked in when you were going down on me,' Kate felt Rick's reaction against her leg.

'Kate,' Rick looked nervous, 'You know how I feel about you, but you can't be shocked that the thought of the sexist woman alive performing oral sex with another beautiful woman doesn't get me going.'

'Should have seen her fucking me with that beast,' Lanie laughed as Kate's scowl deepened, 'I understand why she's often wincing at late night crime scenes now.'

'Lanie!' Kate snapped, a warmness in her eyes at odds with her tone.

'Guess I'll have to start calling you writer man from now onwards,' Lanie ignored Kate's pointed glare as she curled the sheet around her body, shifting herself to the edge of the bed, 'Give me five minutes and I'll leave you two lovers to get reacquainted.'

'Wait...' Kate blurted, a nervous look on her face, 'You... You don't have to go... I mean...'

Rick's shocked gaze rivaled Lanie's as they stared at Kate, 'Kate? Did you just...?'

'Girl...' Lanie's eyes were wide as she stared at Kate.

'I... God,' Kate growled in frustration, 'Since you suggested a girls night yesterday, I've been fucking dripping at getting my hands on you again Lanie,' Kate felt Rick's hand on her hip tense, a low moan passing his lips as he hardened against her thigh, 'But now Rick's back, I need him... And I don't wanna choose.'

'I love you both,' Kate sighed, 'And I know this was going to come up at some point in the future, so why not tonight?'

'Kate,' Rick's tone was that of a lion tamer talking to a wild cat, cautiously nervous, 'You don't have to choose. I told you before, if you want a night, or a weekend devouring Lanie, then I'm always going to give that to you. I can go back to the loft and see you later.'

'Seriously?' Lanie gawped, 'You've just been given the chance to fuck two majestically sexy women and you're offering to leave? What gives?'

'What gives is that I'm in love with Kate,' Rick turned to Lanie as he felt Kate slip out his embrace, 'And... Shit!' *

'Looks like someone made the choice for you,' Lanie laughed and glanced down at Kate, the slim woman having dropped to her knees and wrapped her hands around Rick's cock, stroking along his length slowly.

'Can't let you go with blue balls like these,' Kate licked her lips, 'If you still wanna go after you cum, then I love you, but I'll see you later.' Before Rick could reply, Kate's lips slipped over his head, her tongue tortuously stroking his sensitive tip.

'Fuck!' Rick barked, his hips jerking towards Kate's head, her free hand gripping his hip, 'God, Kate!'

'Girl has a flexible tongue,' Rick jolted as Lanie spoke, Kate's actions making him forget she was there momentarily, 'And a quick learner, she picked up on what I love done to me quicker than any other straight girl I've fucked before and since.'

'Shit...' Rick grunted, his fingers threading into Kate's hair as she took more of his member in her mouth, her tongue leaving a trail of fire over his cock. Movement from the bed had Rick tearing his eyes from his girlfriend as Lanie pulled the sheet off her, exposing her curves to the writer. Rick's eyes nearly fell out of his head as Lanie's hand slipped between her legs.

'Stop teasing him Lanie!' Kate's mouth popped off Rick, her tongue shifting under his shaft to curl under his left nut, her eyes never turning away from the task before her.

'Just helping the stud cum quicker so we can get back to fucking each other,' Lanie spread her knees wide, giving Rick a clear view of the two fingers she was curling inside herself.

'Rick,' Kate cooed, her fist around his cock pumping him harder than before, 'Stay. Please.'

'Okay,' Rick grunted. Kate beamed briefly before devouring his cock. Feeling Kate's lips and tongue lavishing glorious sensations on his cock, Rick glanced back to Lanie, watching the other woman pumping her fingers into her snatch in time with Kate's movements.*

To Rick's annoyance and relief, it wasn't long before he felt himself slam into his release. His fingers twitched in Kate's hair, eliciting a moan from the brunette, and he started to erupt as her lips clamped hard around his pulsing length.*

Kate hummed as Rick filled her mouth, her fist pumping him for more until he stopped spurting. Instead of swallowing as she found she loved to do with Rick, Kate scrambled to her feet and all but jumped on the bed.

'Kate?' Lanie paused her masturbating as the brunette straddled her, the next comment lost as Kate pressed her lips against hers and slid a gooey tongue into her mouth. Realizing her intentions, Lanie opened her jaw and moaned along with Kate as she tasted Rick's cum.

'Fuck me that's hot!' Rick blurted, his voice breaking the kiss between the two women.

'Damn Castle,' Lanie licked her lips, 'Tasty on the inside as well as the outside.'

'So Rick,' Kate's smile turned devilish, her legs spreading over Lanie's hips and opening herself to him, 'You've cum. So what's it going to be. Stay and fuck us both, or go back home and wait for me to fuck you tomorrow?'

'I know which option I'd like,' Lanie giggled under Kate, her lips sucking at her breasts.

Kate mewled as she watched Rick's internal battle play out, Lanie's tongue flicking at her hard nipples. Her eyes closed as Lanie's hand curled between them, a loud squeak escaping when the bed suddenly shifted and she felt Rick entering her firmly.

'Oh sweet fuck,' Rick gasped, 'Kate...'

'Pound me Rick!' Kate begged, feeling Rick's lips sucking up her back, 'Show Lanie how hard you make me cum!' The slim brunette let out a whimper when she felt Rick's large hands curl around her hips, her body burning in anticipation.

Lanie lay under Kate, eyes wide and pussy twitching as she watched her friend's face react to Rick's steadily increasing thrusts into her. Reaching up to play with Kate's tit, Lanie glared when her hand was slapped away.

'No... FUCK!' Kate moaned, 'Watch... Just fucking watch!' Feeling Rick's hand grip her shoulder, Kate's control on her voice failed her and she began to loudly voice her pleasure.

'FUCK ME RICK!' Kate growled, thrusting back into Rick's own thrusts, the sound of skin slapping against skin accompanying her cries, 'God I love your cock! Ooooh... Harder!*

Lanie gulped as Kate's lust filled eyes locked onto hers, 'He's making me cum Lanie... Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!' Lanie glanced over Kate's shoulders, catching a look at the intense focus on Rick's face, Kate's building explosion bringing her back to the woman straddling her.

Kate's face had turned a deep red, the stain spreading down her neck to spread over her chest, her lips scrunched together in an attempt to contain her wails. Lifting her hand, Lanie stroked her cheek, 'let go Kate.'

Instantly Kate's eyes seemed to flash and she lifted herself up, a low keening sound building in her chest, Rick's huffs as he slammed himself into his girlfriend. Lanie watched in awe as Kate twitched violently, a long, loud scream erupting as Rick pummeled her into an intense orgasm.*

Kate threw her head back as she screamed, her limbs spasming before her voice trailed off and she flopped bonelessly on top of Lanie. The ME tucked Kate's hair behind her ear, the slim woman's sweat covered face glowing.

'Good god,' Lanie gawped as Rick pulled out of Kate, his cock still semi hard, 'You're still hard?'

'One of Kate's demands,' Rick kissed Kate's shoulder, 'No jerking off while away.'

'Hence the tasty load Kate gave me earlier,' Lanie smirked when Kate slid off her with a sigh, the woman's smaller breasts heaving as she recovered.

'Used to be able to go four rounds before I deflated,' Rick's eyes traveled over Lanie's naked body appreciatively, 'Now it's usually two, sometimes three, *depending on how long I've been away.'

'Well the Big Ricky,' Lanie slipped off the bed, giving Rick's cock a cheeky jerk before she turned back to Kate, 'Lets see what it's like being on the receiving end while I clean up your girlfriend.' Lanie knelt on the bed and pulled Kate's legs apart, dropping her mouth to suck up the dribble of cum that ran out of Kate's folds.

Slurping and licking her way across Kate's pussy, Lanie jumped when she felt a tongue invade her own pussy instead of the thick cock she was expecting, 'Fuck off with... Ooh...'

Kate watched Lanie's face as Rick licked her pussy, glancing over her butt when Lanie's eyes slammed shut, her moan vibrating through Kate.

'Her butt,' Kate mouthed, 'Lick her butt!'

Lanie popped her mouth off Kate, her fingers spreading her open as the ME fucked her slowly, a growl leaving her lips, 'Don't fucking... FUCK!'

Lanie shrieked, Rick filling her pussy with two thick fingers, stroking in and out of her sopping snatch in a slow, tortuous motion. Rick shared a look with Kate, the brunette's one of excited anticipation. Smirking back, Rick bent down, his free hand pulling at Lanie's butt cheek. Leaning further, Rick swiped his tongue over Lanie's hole, the curvaceous woman flinching violently.*

'RICHARD FUCKING CASTLE!' Lanie screamed at the top of her voice, Kate rolling about in hysterics as Rick slurped. Lanie glared at Kate, pulling her finger out of her pussy, 'Fuck! Oh God! Lick my ass,' Lanie started rolling her hips back against the finger and tongue, the latter gliding into her expertly, the duel invasions sending the woman wild.

Kate shifted, propping herself up by her elbows and watched Rick pull his tongue away, a dirty smirk on his face. Realizing his plan, Kate mouthed 'one' at him and he nodded back.

Stroking his finger over Lanie's hole, Rick gulped when the woman turned to him over her shoulder, a look of complete lust and abandonment on her face. The moan Lanie gave out as he slid a finger into her butt had Kate and Rick sharing a heated looked.

'Kate,' Lanie panted, 'I get it honey, I get why you've been keeping ...AH FUCK! ... Keeping him to yourself. But girl... Tell him to make me fucking cum before I explode.'

'You heard the woman Rick,' Kate laughed, her fingers curling into her, 'Make Lanie cum... hard!'*

Kate rested on an elbow and slipped a third finger into her pussy as she watched Lanie writhe before her, moaning and screaming as Rick's fingers assaulted her holes, a smirk on his face at a third finger entering her own pussy.*

Pressing the tip of a second finger into Lanie's butt, Rick froze as Lanie gave a blood curdling scream, her core muscles clamping around his digits like a vice as her head thrashed about.*

'Fucking hell,' Rick muttered, Lanie flopping to the bed, slick with sweat and gasping as he lungs caught up.*

'She has a thing about her butt,' Kate leered, 'Slipped a strong vibrator in there once and she passed clean out. Thank fuck she woke up before I'd found my phone otherwise I'd have had to explain just how she passed out.'

'Kate?' Rick snagged a pair of make up wipes and cleaned the fingers from Lanie's butt, Kate leaning over and sucking the trio covered in Lanie's juices with her mouth, 'Are you okay with this?'

'Stop trying to talk yourself out of a threesome Castle,' Kate rolled her eyes, 'I want you to fuck me, I want you to fuck Lanie.'

'If you leave before you fuck me,' Lanie rolled over with a flop, her threat tainted by her breathlessness, 'then I will get pissed Big Rick, and you don't want me pissed.'

'Oh he will Lanie,' Kate giggled, her hand wrapping around his semi hard cock, 'But if he sticks this in you right now, then we'll be cleaning you off the walls.'

'Remember your wake up method the morning of my flight?' Rick grinned as Kate's eyes darkened.

'Fuck,' Kate growled, 'do it.'

'Erm,' Lanie gulped when the couple climbed onto the bed beside her, 'Don't I get a say here people?'

'Nope,' Kate giggled when Rick straddled Lanie's stomach, 'specially as I know you'll love this.'

Lanie squealed when Rick's cock slid between her breasts, 'Girl...'

'I know you Lanie,' Kate giggled, moving to kneel by her head, 'I know that you love wrapping your girls around a big , hard cock.'

' I do,' Lanie laughed as Kate cupped her large breasts over Rick's cock, his glistening head sticking out from between them. Lanie groaned as Rick started thrusting slowly, Kate's thumbs rubbing over her hard nipples.