Discoveries at the 12th Ch. 03: The Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck,' Rick grunted, 'Tell me you suck these Kate?'

'Fuck yeah,' The brunette kissed Rick hard, her teeth nipping at his lip, 'Love sucking these magnificent breasts, almost as much as your cock.' Kate's hands shifted, rolling Lanie's bust against him as she pinched the woman's nipples.

'Fuck!' Lanie hissed, her head bobbing to reach the cock head just before her.

'Ack!' Kate twisted a nipple, 'Keep off Lanie.'

'Oh fuck yes!' Lanie moaned, 'Kate you dirty girl.'

'Cum on her face Rick,' Kate gasped, crushing her lips on his, his strokes growing stronger. Rick's hand reached between her legs to slip his fingers into her, the answering moan increasing his thrusts against Lanie.

'Fucking cum on me Big Ricky,' Lanie groaned, her hands grabbing his hips as she closed her eyes, 'Fuck my tits and cum on me!'

'Fuck!' Rick grunted, his cock twitching before it erupted. Long thick bursts of cum shot over Lanie's shoulders and face.*

'That's it Rick!' Lanie moaned, Kate's fingers on her nipples heightening her pleasure as she was covered, 'Spray it on me big boy.'

'Good boy,' Kate nibbled Rick's ear when he slumped his head on her shoulder, 'Wanna move so I can clean her up?'

'Still prefer fucking your tits Kate,' Rick hissed. Pulling back, he admired his release as he knelt beside the two. His softening cock twitched when Kate laid beside Lanie, both women initiating the kiss, 'Fuck... That's hot.'

'Wanna help me Rick?' Kate's tongue swiped over Lanie's cheek when the two broke the embrace. Lanie's eyes nearly fell out her head when Rick bent down and licked his cum off her breast.

'Yeah,' Kate swiped her finger through a large dollop of cum, slipping it between Lanie's lips as the sassy woman stared agog, 'he shocked me when he went down on me after fucking me in the shower.'

'Just mine,' Rick swallowed, 'I only eat mine. I tried to get Kyra to suck on my fingers after I made her cum, she agreed on one condition. I had to taste mine as well. The rest is history.'

Lanie lay back and closed her eyes as Kate and Rick licked, suck and nibbled their way over her. She squeaked when slender fingers trailed over her pussy, Kate's tongue swirling into her navel. She gasped when Rick's thicker digits joined Kate's, her eyes opening to see them kissing passionately as they fingered her.*Pulling some of Rick's cum from her hair, Lanie sighed and watched her friend kiss her boyfriend.

'Okay,' Lanie squealed, 'Now I feel like a voyeur watching you two.' Kate broke the kiss with a giggle and rested her head against Rick's.

'I won't keep her from you Lanie,' Rick sighed when Kate pulled away, sliding off the bed and scurrying across to the closet. Two sets of eyes followed her backside, 'she loves you. I love her too much to stop this.'

'Good boy,' Lanie smirked, 'What are you doing Kate?'

'Just getting what's needed to prolong tonight a bit more,' Kate stood and turned, causing both Lanie and Rick to smirk at the strap on in her hands, 'how about we give Rick a show while he recovers?' Shimmying the harness on, She grinned as Lanie gulped, 'I was going to save this until tomorrow, but I think it should be brought out tonight instead.'

'I agree,' Rick's smirk rivaled Kate's as they both turned to Lanie.

'Girl...' Lanie gulped as Kate approached the bed, The ebony woman propping herself up on her elbows. Kate knelt on the bed, her hand stroking the black rubber cock between her thighs.

'You want the real Rick in this hot pussy?' Kate leered, her hand cupping Lanie's snatch as the woman nodded, 'Well I want to fuck you again before my boyfriend's big cock wears you out.'

Kate pulled Lanie's legs open and pressed herself between them. Rolling her hips, she groaned when Lanie's mouth dropped open, the strap on sliding over her folds. The brunette took the opportunity to slants their lips together, stroking her tongue over Lanie's. Hearing Rick's strangled groan Kate broke the kiss and gave him a look that had his cock twitching violently.

'Kate,' Lanie moaned loudly when the woman's lips sucked down her neck, 'please!'

'Please what?' Kate hissed.

'Fuck me Kate!' Lanie's hips twitched upwards, a desperate look on her face.

'Rick?' Kate smirked, 'Should I?'

'Hey,' Rick grinned at the teasing on Kate's face, 'I'm just an observer. Not up to me.'

'GET THAT FUCKING THIIIII...' Lanie started to shout at her friend and occasional lover, but was cut off when Kate sunk the toy in her, 'FUCK!'

Rick watched transfixed as his girlfriend began to roll her hips painfully slowly, Lanie hissing as the toy filled her. The brunette dipped her head and swallowed the darker woman's pleasure, Lanie's hands sliding around Kate's body, fingers splayed over her back.*

Rick's jaw had dropped when Kate dipped back down, the sight of the two beautiful women draining all of his blood into his groin.*

'Kate!' Lanie's groan echoed in the bedroom, the woman in question licking her way down Lanie's neck, 'God Kate!'

'You like this don't you?' Rick gulped at the lust in Kate's voice, 'My cock filling you as Rick watches.' Kate's hips started to rise and fall faster. Lanie's hand slid around Kate's body, covering her breast, while the other slipped down to take a firm hold of her butt cheek.'Play with my tit Lanie,' Kate hissed, the woman's moans and squeals growing in volume, 'that's it baby.'*

Rick wrapped his hand around his cock, his eyes locked on the two women before him, and started stroking himself.

Kate's thrusts increased further, Lanie ceasing her exploration of her breasts as her own arched up, 'Kate! Oh Fuck girl... Harder... Fuck, harder!' Kate smirked and pulled out completely, something that had Lanie growling dangerously, 'Don't fucking mess with me Kate... Oh!'

Lanie's shriek was caused by Kate grabbing her thighs and lifting her knees up to her chest, the woman's dripping crotch exposed. Realizing her intentions, Lanie grabbed under her knees as Kate held the dildo against her opening.

'Ready?' Kate didn't wait for Lanie's answer, she slammed the strap on deep inside the other woman, the slap of skin on skin sounding out repeatedly as the brunette's assault continued.*

Lanie's wails shook the windows, her head thrashing about as Kate pummeled the toy into her mercilessly.*

'FUCK ME KATE!' Lanie shrieked, 'More! MORE! MAKE ME CUM!'

The bed rocked with each thrust, Kate soft grunting almost lost under Lanie's screams. Rick sat tensely, his cock standing at full mast but his hands gripping his thighs, knowing any touch on his throbbing member would cover his girlfriend and her lover.

'Fuck!' Lanie bellowed, 'Fucking cumming!' her chest heaved dramatically as her back arched and she let out the loudest scream Rick thought he'd heard from an orgasming woman before, all the while with Kate's determined face watching as the brunette continued thrusting.*As Lanie's voice cracked, the woman slumping back against the bed, Kate finally pulled away, the toy sliding out of Lanie's flooded pussy with a squelch.

'Ho-ly fuck,' Rick's jaw was resting on his chest. Kate panted quietly, a suddenly shy look on her face when she turned to her boyfriend, 'Wow, Kate... Wow.' Scrambling across the bed, her cupped her neck and kissed her hard,*'Is it always like this with you two?'

'Not always,' Kate sighed, a smirk appearing on her face, 'I see you enjoyed that as much as I did.'

'Can you blame me?' Rick grinned, 'You just fucked her in the same way we fucked before I had to go.'

'Dammit girl! Lanie groaned, the sweat covered woman glaring across the bed, 'If I knew you'd fuck me like that, I'd have brought that toy out earlier.'

'Ready for the real one?' Kate giggled.

'Give a girl a minute!' Lanie laughed and sat up, 'You are insatiable tonight honey!'

Kate's finger swiped up the dildo attached to her waist and slipped between her lips, tasting the copious amounts of juice Lanie had left on the toy, 'With you two in my bed? Can ya blame me?' Kate leaned over and slanted her lips over Rick's, her tongue darting into his mouth before she pulled away and turned her attentions to Lanie. Hearing the soft noises the two women made had Rick gulping hard.

'Ready to be ridden hard Big Ricky?' Lanie smirked when Kate pulled back. Seeing the man's eyes dip to her mouth, the curvaceous sexpot lunged and crushed it over his. The giggle from Kate signaled her enjoyment and Lanie hummed when he pushed forward.

Kate's fingers around him had Rick pulling back, both he and Lanie's eyes dropping to see Kate sliding a condom over his cock, 'What?' the brunette shrugged, 'safe sex and all that.'

'Don't remember a condom on Castle when he fucked your brains out earlier?' Lanie grinned.

'My boyfriend, my rules,' Kate smirked, 'Or would you rather go back to fake Ricky?'

'As awesomely hot a naked cat fight between you two old would obviously be,' Rick grinned, 'I'd rather deal with this tension in another way.'

'Then lay back Babe,' Kate pushed on his chest. Both women's eyes were drawn to Rick's hard cock as he laid before them, 'Go on then Lanie,' Kate leered when Lanie threw her leg over Rick's waist, her slender hand reaching between the two to hold him as Lanie sank slowly down.

'Oooh fuck!' Lanie hissed when she was halfway down, 'much better than the fake.'

'I should hope so!' Rick blurted, Lanie's hot center squeezing him as she dropped lower. Kate's fingers pulled away, Allowing her friend to complete her journey, an aroused grimace on her face, 'Lanie?' Rick gulped, concern in his eyes.

'Just trying not to fucking explode Rick,' Lanie hissed, 'Fucking hell, I've only just got on and I wanna cum!'

'Then cum baby!' Kate's hand reached around Lanie to cup her breast. Lanie felt Rick's hips lift, the sensation of him sliding inside her sending her through a squealed climax, her fist thudding onto Rick's chest as she braced herself.

'Fuck me she clamps hard!' Rick grunted, 'I'd love to keep my cock intact Lanie, and I know Kate agrees... I'll shut up now.'

Lanie glared at Rick, the woman hissing as she rose up. Despite being filled with the dildo earlier that night, Lanie felt as though the real Rick was splitting her in two. Leaning forward, she offered him a breast, squealing loudly as he sucked her nipple between his teeth.*

Kate sat back, her feet under her butt as her eyes watched Rick's cock impale Lanie, the curvaceous woman throwing her head back and moaning loudly as she rode Rick.*

'God,' Lanie squealed, 'if I'd known writer boy was this hung, I'd have jumped him years ago.'

'I'm so fucking glad I didn't,' Kate reached past the grinding couple and pulled a bottle of lube out her bedside unit, winking at Rick's intrigued glance as Lanie ground down onto him.

Rick grunted with each hard thrust onto him, Lanie's pussy clenching tightly around his cock, 'Kate! Do it before I lose it and fuck Lanie's brains out right here!'

'Wha...?' Lanie panted, looking over her shoulder and gasping at Kate squirting lube onto her butt, 'Katherine Beckett, if you're going...' Lanie squealed when Kate pressed two lube covered fingers inside her, 'You two are going to... Fucking kill me!'*Kate giggled as she positioned herself behind Lanie, her fingers preparing *her lover for the strap on, 'Do it Kate, stick that fucking thing in me!'

Rick hissed when Lanie thumped down onto him, his eyes alternating between the two women's faces as Kate positioned herself behind Lanie, who braced her palms against Rick's chest. Lanie's eyes shot open and her jaw fell slack as Kate pressed herself against her back.

'Fucking... God!' Lanie gasped. Kate pushed the strap on into her until the two women's hips touched, laying herself over Lanie's back and nipping at her shoulder. Rick grunted when Lanie's fingers curled, her nails digging into his chest.

For the next minute, the room was filled with the sound of Lanie's deep breaths as her body relaxed itself around the twin insertions. When she eventually lifted her head, Kate smirked and started slowly rolling her hips against her butt.

'Shit!' Rick groaned over the low cry from the woman straddling him, 'fuck, you're clamping hard on me Lanie!' Kate's hand cupped a breast, her fingers closing around Lanie's hard nipple.*

'Ugh!' Lanie groaned. Rick's hips thrusting into her lifted Lanie up, her knees firmly planted on the bed as she rode him. Pushing down, Lanie squealed as Kate thrust her strap on into her butt. The combined assault meant that the ME was pushed higher and higher without a moments relief, 'Fuck... Oh God! Fuck me, fuck me hard Rick, stretch my pussy with this big cock while Kate pounds my ass!'

Rick's fingers clamped onto Lanie's hips holding her and allowing him to increase his thrusts until he was jackhammering her snatch. Lanie's loud cries became wails when Kate grabbed her hair roughly, her hips automatically matching Rick's in speed and ferocity.

Lanie suddenly fell silent, the only sound in the room being the slapping of skin before Lanie let out a squeak. Rick watched Kate wince, frowning momentarily before Lanie released an ear piercing scream. Grimacing Rick watched and felt Lanie thrash between himself and Kate.

He glanced at Kate when Lanie's orgasm seemed to last forever, her amused grin staring back at him. Suddenly, as if her batteries had been pulled, Lanie plummeted from her high. Rick winced, his breath leaving his chest, when Lanie flopped onto him, 'Um...'

'It's okay Babe,' Rick watched Kate slide off the bed, her hands quickly removing the harness, 'I think we wore her out.' Lanie's hand wobbled, a muffled noise leaving her lips as her eyes stayed shut. Kate laughed as she knelt on the bed beside.

'I love you Lanie,' Kate unceremoniously rolled Lanie off Rick, the woman grunting as she flopped onto the bed, a middle finger waggled in Kate's direction, 'My turn.'

'Don't I have a say?' Rick gulped when Kate ripped the condom off him.

'No,' Kate draped herself over him, her soft smile inches from his, 'Hi!'

Rick chuckled, his hands reaching around Kate to grab a butt cheek in each hand, 'Hi. Love you.'

Kate pressed her lips to his, 'Love you too. Eek!' Kate squeaked when Rick flipped them over, Kate crossing her feet over Rick's ass as he hovered over her.

'Thank you Kate,' Rick's lips quirked when Kate frowned, 'I'm a guy, we tend to be rather excited when the woman we love brings another woman into our bed for both of us to fuck,' Rick lowered his head to rest his forehead on hers, his voice dropping, 'But more importantly, tonight you shared something so deeply personal with me and I'm honored.'*Rick slanted his lips over Kate's, pressing his semi hard cock over her folds as he kissed her slowly.

'God!' Kate squirmed, Rick's lips sucking at the crook of her neck. Shifting her hips, she felt Rick groan as his head pressed against her opening.

'Slow down Kate,' Rick kissed her jaw, 'we've spent too long fucking tonight, let me love you for a little bit.

'Love me from the inside,' Kate giggled, Rick's fingers ghosting over her ribcage.

'Patience Kate,' Rick teased, pushing into her slightly. Pulling out, he dropped his lips down to her chest and toyed at her skin. Kissing down between her breasts, Rick pressed a kiss to her scar before moving to capture a nipple between his lips.

'Shit!' Kate squirmed, her fingers threading into his short hair, 'Rick! ... Please!'

Shifting, Rick brought his right hand to her left breast, pinching her nipple in unison with his teeth around her right nipple. Humming as Kate arched her back, moaning loudly, Rick gripped his cock in his left hand and pressed his head along her slit.

'Don't tease me Castle!' Kate pleaded desperately. The cry that left her lips as he sank into her was filled with arousal, passion and relief, 'Oh thank fuck!'

'You feel sublime Kate,' Rick hissed as he slowly slid between her lips, 'So hot, so wet!' His hand pulled her leg up, curling her foot over his hip. Dropping his head to her neck, he sucked on her skin as her cries became louder.

'Oh fuck!' Kate shrieked, 'More Rick! I need more! Faster! Harder! pleeeease!'

'Not yet my love,' Rick kissed along her jaw, 'I wanna enjoy watching you fall apart. See the stars in your eyes as you cry out my name.'

'Then... Ah!' Kate arched under Rick as his hips sped up, 'Then watch me Rick... Oh Fuck, watch me!'

Rick tilted his head, his eyes locking on Kate's. Smirking, he quickly built up speed, the sound of their hips slapping together drowned out by Kate's wails.*

'Gonna cum baby,' Rick grunted, a hiss leaving his lips as he saw Kate start to crack, 'Cum with me, cum with me Kate!'

Kate felt Rick erupt inside her, the throbbing cock smashing her control and turning her into a supernova. With a scream of his name, she climaxed, her nails digging into his back as she slammed her head into his shoulder.

Whimpering, Kate felt Rick's muscles relax, her entire body coiled tight as she rode the last of the orgasmic waves.*

'Kate,' Rick breathed, awe in his voice, 'I love you Kate.'

Gasping Kate beamed, her body happily residing in a damn good afterglow, 'I love you too Rick. Oh fuck, this has been...'

'Amazing,' The coupe chuckled as they spoke in unison.

'You two are nauseatingly sweet,' Lanie groaned. The lovers turned to the extra bed partner to find her already under the covers. Seeing the confusion, Lanie shrugged tiredly, 'I was cold. That was fucking hot, do you two normally need a fire marshal when you fuck?'

'We do,' Rick chuckled at Kate's reply, 'You're both staying I take it?'

'You promised me a day of fucking Kate,' Lanie smirked, 'And now Writer man is here, I'm hoping the offer is still on the table and open for him as well?'

'Fuck!' Kate hissed as Rick pulled out of her, rolling onto the edge of the bed and pulling on the sheets, 'Rick? How's that sound to you?'

'huh?' Rick frowned, his eyes focused on Kate as her shaky limbs shifted her *closer to Lanie and made more room for him.

'Spend the tomorrow here with us,' Kate smirked, the bed dipping as he snuggled up to her, 'lots and lots of sex.'

'A day of sex and debauchery with two beautiful women?' Rick gave Kate a look that screamed 'Duh!'

'Wanna fu...' Kate turned to Lanie, snorting softly at the sight of her closed eyes and the soft snoring coming from her mouth, 'We'll ask in the morning. I love you Rick.'

'L've you too,' Rick snuggled against Kate, 'L've you again and again later. Sleep now.'

Kate giggled and kissed his nose. Within moments all three were fast asleep.