All Comments on 'Discovering Bareback'

by samsfantasy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Redbird1376Redbird1376about 14 years ago
W-O-W!!

That was HOT! I really got off on the 1st half with the two of you fucking in the dorm room and the girlfriend walking in....Mmmmmm. Fucking SEXY! Please write more! I'm going to go read your other stories now...I won't be able to hold out for long though...your words are doing a great job of coaxing my cum out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
never

ever used a rubber in my life.? never had an std.? i must be lucky. cos ive fucked hundreds of guys bareback,? married bi gay.? a hole is a hole.? ....loved this story.? thanks....ross robinson...from barnoldswick lancs uk......catch me on facebook.? if any guys out there fancy a shag.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Super hawt!!!

Me being the bottom that I am I soooo wish I could find a boo like Jack. ;o) I want my pussy flooded with Jack's sperm! Haha :o)

Riki1942Riki1942over 10 years ago
Big Loads

Loved your story! There is nothing like taking a load up the butt, the bigger the better!

The first time I had a boyfriend give me his cum was a planned thing. It was even hornier knowing that his naked cock was in my ass as he fucked me and that he was going to cum inside me!

It might just be my imagination but, I find I can get a bigger load from my partner if I get him to last a long time. We fuck slowly and then some well spaced poundings. If he gets too close we stop and just rest for a while with his cock in my ass. I love getting fucked for a long time anyway, but when he cums doing it this way it seems like he has a bigger load.

I love to shoot my load while he is still hard and deep in my ass!

Riki1942Riki1942about 6 years ago
Bareback Is Awesome

I used to have sex with girls, until I got fucked. I feel how wonderfully wet and slick his cock gets inside me when he cums, but I can't actually feel it squirting against my insides or any warmth inside me from it. The biggest turn on about it is psychological; how hot, horny and kinky it makes me feel when that stuff that was just inside his balls is actually squirting up my insides and how kinky it makes me feel to be taking another guy's load up my butt! I have done bareback once before, but only gotten it on a regular basis in a long-term relationship; once in the past and with my current Buddy. I know what you mean about those big loads, the bigger the better! When my Buddy shoots a big on inside me. I slip a butt plug in if he goes soft and slips out. I love to keep it in me as long as possible! I can't actually feel it plugged inside me, but it's such a turn on just knowing I have his nasty cum up my insides. I don't mind the after-taste in my mouth from a load that has a good taste. It just serves to keep me aware that I have just swallowed his gooey slick load and keeps me turned on. I love to have my orgasm while my butt is still stretched around a hard cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My first bareback was when I was 20. I met this guy at the park, I was there wanting to suck someone off and it was a location known for m2m oral meet ups. I sucked Mike off and we had some chemistry, so, I gave him my number. He called me about meeting again. We met the following evening. I was expecting to blow and go, but, he wanted to take me on a date. This was a first for me as I dated girls and just happened to crave sucking dick and swallowing cum. I wasn’t attracted to men physically, just love being on my knees with dick in my mouth. So we went out and ended up back at Mike’s place. While on the sofa, I immediately got in front of him, unbuttoned him and took his semi hard cock in my mouth. He came in under 5 minutes, I swallowed and thanked him for the date and the delicious semen. Actually, as soon as I let his empty penis slip out of my mouth, I looked up at him and said “your cum taste great.”

I got up to leave, but, he asked me to have a drink and hang out. He got us a drink and took all his cloths off. He asked me to get naked too and I did. He was fondling me and playing with my dick and nibbling on me. He was caressing my ass and hunching me like fucking me. I told him I hadn’t cleaned out for that and wasn’t prepared. Mike replied no worry as he has lube, condoms and a enema kit. So, I cleaned out and Mike mounted me from behind with plenty of lube and a condom. I’m not crazy about receiving anal, but, was enjoying Mike and he seemed worth giving it up. He lasted a long time as he’d already shot a load in my mouth. At one point his knees got tired so he turned me over onto my back. This was really a first for me as I’d never been fucked like a girl. Just like with a girl we were head to head and he was nibbling on my neck and shoulders. He was really fucking me and totally into the anal sex. I wasn’t sure about kissing him and kept my head turned away from him. Mike takes my head in his hands, turns me towards him and kisses me on the mouth. I open my mouth and let his tongue enter. I was really enjoying his tongue kisses and kissed him back. He came quickly after kissing me and collapsed on me. We were laying on the bed and I was feeling a little weird as I was mostly use to sucking dick and not actually making out and making love. I was still somewhat homophobic and scared of being labeled a faggot. Letting a man fuck me like a girl and embracing him with kisses while fucking was definitely homosexual. I was tired and decided to stay and sleep overnight.

Around 4 am I woke up to feel Mike spooning me. His hard dick was in my crack and I responded by grinding back into him. Luckily my ass still had some lube as he just naturally pushed his dick inside my ass. He fucked me spoon style for about 20 minutes and I felt him squirt semen into me as he came. After he caught his breath he turned me toward him and apologized for getting carried away and fucking me unprotected. I told him I wasn’t upset as I enjoyed feeling him and especially loved the feel of his semen inside me. He kissed me and told me he loves me. I replied “I love you too.”

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story and I love to bareback

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous