Discovering Christina Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As soon as I said okay, Alicia reached over and began to caress my breasts."

"Like this, baby? I whispered and tried to imitate the movements with my own hands.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned. "A lot like that. She knew just how to touch me, when to be soft and when to be hard. It was like it was just instinctive. A woman just seems to know . . . Then, when I felt like I couldn't wait any longer, she slid her hand down between my legs and started running her fingers up and down, pressing them between my lips. It was so amazing. I never wanted her to stop what she was doing. But at the same time, I wanted her to do even more.

"Before I even realized what was happening," she continued, "Alicia had two fingers inside me and was teasing my clit with her thumb. And by this time, she had scooted around until her head was down by my pussy and her mound was up just inches from my hand. I knew exactly what she wanted me to do."

I knew, too, and the thought of the two of them there together—Alicia with her long dark hair and athletic figure and Christina all blonde and voluptuous—just about took my breath away. This time I took Christina by the hips and began to raise and lower her on my cock, then alternated by moving her back and forth.

"You'd better slow down," she whispered, "if you want to hear the rest of the story."

"All right," I said grudgingly, "go ahead. But I don't know how much longer I can last."

Christina's voice was low and hoarse with arousal by this time, and I had to listen closely, not wanting to miss a single word. "I knew what Alicia wanted," she continued. "My hand was shaking, but I reached over and pressed two fingers inside of her, trying to touch her like she was touching me, following her lead. And I let my thumb press against her clit, like she was doing to me. God, she was so wet!"

At the mention of her clit, I moved one hand from Christina's breast and began to massage her clit with my thumb, just the way she described it in her story . . . only it was my cock that was buried inside her, rather than two fingers.

"God, Ross," she moaned, "yesssss. Just like that. God, that feels so good."

"Don't you have a story to finish?" I reminded her.

"Yes, but I'm gonna have to make it short if you keep doing that," she responded. "So by this time, Alicia and I are matching each other's rhythm almost perfectly . . . her fingers fucking me, mine fucking her, teasing each other's clits. I could tell it wasn't going to be very long before I came, and I could tell by the way Alicia was breathing harder and moving her fingers faster, that she was right there with me."

Christina's voice sounded almost breathless now as she seemed to be hurrying toward the climax of her story and her own climax, as well. So I took her firmly by the waist, lifted my hips off the bed and began thrusting in and out of her, my pace quickening with each stroke. And by this time, she was meeting each thrust and rubbing her clit along my shaft as I slid in and out of her tight tunnel. It felt as if my cock was encased in this deliciously warm liquid velvet.

"Fuck, Ross, god that feels so good," Christina panted.

"Tell me the rest. Right now," I ordered as I fucked her even harder, faster.

She was bouncing up and down on me by this time, her tits bouncing and swaying right along with our movements. Her eyes were closed tight, reflecting the intensity with which we were fucking each other at that point. But she still managed to pant, "Oh, god, Alicia, fuck me. Cum with me!"

And with that, I exploded inside Christina's throbbing cunt and painted her insides with my cum. My cock pulsed once . . . twice . . . three times before the hot liquid began to seep out as her rippling tunnel squeezed me, milked me until she collapsed, exhausted, her head on my shoulder and her heaving breasts pressed against my chest.

The enormity of our mutual climax left us both in a trance-like state. I'm not sure how long we lay motionless, my softening cock still nestled inside Christina. Finally, I felt her stir against my chest and soon she raised herself enough that she could place a tender kiss on my lips. I loved the twilight glow and sense of contentment that always followed sex with Christina. It left me satisfied in a way I'd never experienced before.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, "that was amazing." And with that, she rolled off me, leaving my curly black pubic hair wet and matted with our mingled juices. I was amazed at the

sheer volume that our orgasms had produced.

"That was so good, Sweetie," I told her as she snuggled next to me, her arm draped across my chest and one leg resting over mine. "I thought I was going to explode before you finally got to the end of that story!"

"It was hot, wasn't it?" she giggled. "But if you think that was hot, you should have been there in person."

"I'm not sure my 49-year-old body could have taken the real thing. Just hearing about it practically turned me inside out. There's just one thing," I reminded her, "that still doesn't explain what happened in Dallas."

"No, it doesn't," Christina admitted. "At least not completely. But you needed the background to fully appreciate what did happen in Dallas. Would you like to hear the rest of the story?"

"Are you going to try and fuck me into oblivion when you tell me?" I teased. "If you are, I'm going to need a little more rest."

"Right now I don't think I'm going to need any more sex for about a week," she responded. "But who knows? Let's just see what happens."

"All right, it's a deal," I smiled as I pulled her closer to me. "Now tell me your story." And as I lay there, still limp from the amazing sex we'd just experienced, Christina's story of Dallas began to unfold:

********

Christina's Story

I was the first to arrive at the hotel. We were staying at the Renaissance so we'd be close to all the clubs in the West End. We knew none of us would be driving for obvious reasons when we went out, so we didn't want the taxi rides to be too long.

The reservations were in Janice's name, so I had to wait a little while until she showed up. I felt sort of conspicuous hanging out there in the lobby with my big suitcases, one of which made this clinking sound every time I moved it because it was filled with the liquor I'd bought on the way down. I wanted to make sure we didn't run out.

"Hey, sexy!" Janice yelled across the lobby as she burst through the revolving door. Needless to say, everyone stared at both of us as she hurried over and gave me a big hug. It had been awhile since I'd seen her. We'd stayed in touch by phone, but it had probably been at least a year since we'd gotten together. She still looked good, but different, too, in a few subtle ways. Her hair was cut short, not even all the way down to her shoulders, and it had some auburn highlights. I'd never seen it colored like that before, but it was a definite improvement over her natural light brown. She still towered over me at 5-7, and she seemed to have put on just a little weight . . . not too much at all . . . just enough to make her breasts look a little fuller and the rest of her just a little curvier.

She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Let's get on up to the room and get the drinking started! If those other bitches are too late, we'll be drunk and they'll be on their own."

"Well, get over there and check us in," I laughed, "and keep your voice down. I don't want everyone to know what drunken sluts we really are."

In just a few minutes, Janice had registered and we were on our way up the elevator toward our room on the 22nd floor. As we were going up, I looked down through the glass wall and saw Alicia and Brooke just coming into the lobby. "There they are!" I told Janice, and used my cell phone to call Alicia and tell them our room number and to get their asses upstairs immediately.

They were only too happy to follow my instructions, and Janice and I hadn't been in the room more than three minutes when we heard a pounding on the door that could only have been produced by the remaining two members of the Gang of Four.

Alicia and Brook burst through the door and it was just one big group hug for a couple of minutes before Brooke finally said, "I heard there was going to be some drinking going on here. Is there any truth to that rumor?"

"There certainly is," I laughed, as I opened the suitcase and began to pull out the half-dozen bottles of rum, vodka, gin, and tequila, and other assorted varieties of liquor, along with the requisite mixers. It was, of course, enough to have all us passed out by the end of the evening. And we didn't waste any time before each of us had a glass in our hands, glasses that did not stay empty long over the next couple of hours.

We laughed and talked and gossiped and generally caught up on what each of us had been up to. Janice had finished college and taken a job right here in Dallas. She was a marketing rep for a pharmaceutical company, making good money and meeting a lot of single doctors. Some married ones, too, by the way she told it. Brooke had gotten her teaching certification and was happily teaching third grade at a school district just outside of Austin. Unfortunately, she looked as if she'd gained about 20 pounds or more since college and she appeared on her way toward looking like you would expect a third grade teacher to look. She was still pretty, with dark brown eyes to match her nearly black hair, but I just didn't like the way she seemed to be turning from a cute college girl into a younger version of her mother.

And then there was Alicia. I had stayed in touch with her more so than the others after college. We had gotten together a few times when I went home to visit my parents, since she moved back to our home town after our freshman year in college. She decided that college life was not for her . . . a decision that was helped along by the fact that she had renewed a relationship with Bobby Gentry, whom she had dated through high school. They had broken up when she went to college and he stayed home, but they had rekindled the flame over Christmas break freshman year, and she wanted to be closer to him. I was maid of honor in her wedding the summer after my sophomore year, and while I hoped things would go well for them, I didn't have a lot of hope. Neither one of them really seemed ready to settle down . . . at least not for long.

As it turned out, I was right. After they'd been married for a couple of years, Alicia confided that she had been seeing an older man off and on for the past six months, and I knew right then it was inevitable she would be found out, given how small our hometown is. The marriage had lasted not quite two years, and Alicia was on her own again. And she looked as beautiful as she did when we roomed together that first year at the university.

"All right," Janice announced, her speech already a little thick from two hours with her friend from south of the border, Mr. Jose Cuervo. "Let's talk about the sleeping arrangements before we're too drunk to know what we're doing."

The room was equipped with two queen beds, placed side by side with a night stand between them. Obviously, we would be sharing them with one of our friends, which was not unusual at all. That's the way we'd always done it on trips we'd taken together. Before anyone else could say anything, Alicia spoke up, "Christina and I are together." She looked my way and gave me a little wink, and I felt my face turn red as I thought back on the time we roomed together.

"Well, that's not a big surprise," Janice quipped. "You two always end up sleeping together. If I didn't know better, I'd say there was something funny going on."

We all laughed at the implication, but mine was nervous laughter, knowing that she was closer to the truth than she knew. I also could feel my face getting warmer by the second. So I tried to go with Janice's little joke. "Yeah, Alicia's always had the hots for me," I laughed. "She'll do anything to get into my pants."

"Speaking of that," Janice laughed, "we'd better get dressed in our slutty clothes so we can go out and get some tonight."

"Listen," I told her, my tone suddenly serious, "if anyone is planning to hook up tonight, just don't bring them back to the room. I don't want to listen to you screwing all night and disturbing my sleep."

"So you're pretty serious about this guy you're seeing, huh?" Brooke asked.

"Well, I guess so," I responded. "We're exclusive, if that's what you mean."

"Well, then," Janice chimed in, "if I find a hot guy with an ugly friend, you can keep the friend occupied while I work my magic."

It took about an hour for all of us to freshen up, redo our hair and makeup and slip into our "slutty dresses." I had to admit, we were still a pretty hot looking quartet. Dallas' West End entertainment district didn't know what it was in for tonight.

********

We hired a taxi for the short drive to the restaurant where we planned to start our evening. We figured it would be a good idea to get something in our stomachs to soak up some of the alcohol we'd put away back in the room. We sat in a booth back in the corner of this nice little Italian restaurant, Alicia next to me, with Janice and Brooke on the other side. We laughed and talked and ate . . . not to mention doing away with a couple of bottles of wine. Several times we drew disapproving looks from the other customers. Most of the time, we didn't even notice. The rest of the time, we didn't care. It was just so good to be with everyone again.

A couple of times I felt Alicia's leg brush up against mine under the table. But when I glanced over, she appeared to be oblivious to what had happened. But I wasn't. Even the slightest touch gave me butterflies and made me wonder what the rest of the night might hold.

The club where we planned to start the evening was within walking distance from the restaurant, so we set out, the four of us arm-in-arm, generally making a spectacle of ourselves and taking up more than our fair share of the sidewalk. Most of the women seemed annoyed when they had to move over to the edge of the sidewalk to pass. Most of the men seemed interested in what four girls, all decked out in their "slutty clothes," were up to. No, we were definitely not going to have to worry about buying drinks for ourselves. There would be plenty of horny guys more than happy to take care of us. And we'd be more than happy to let them, provided it was on our terms.

It was just after 9 p.m. when we walked into the club. The doorman waived the cover charge for us, I suppose thinking that we would be good for business. Surveying the room, Jackie shouted over the pulsing dance beat being played by a deejay, "There's a table next to the dance floor. Let's grab it."

We settled ourselves in and ordered drinks, convinced that this would be the only round we'd have to pay for that night. It turned out we were right. We hadn't been at our table more than five minutes when I noticed Janice making serious eye contact with a guy at a table across the dance floor. He and a couple of his friend certainly seemed to be interested in what was happening at our table. Of course, that's just what we wanted, up to a point. Personally, I was definitely not looking to hook up with anyone, but I didn't mind if some overly-optimistic guy volunteered to buy my drinks.

"Let's go dance," Alicia shouted above the music, and I followed her onto the dance floor, allowing the alcohol and the music to take over. Alicia seemed to do the same and the two of us moved seductively together to the intense beat, sometimes facing each other as we danced, and other times one behind the other, grinding together suggestively, mound to bottom.

Both of us wore different versions of the standard "little black dress," each designed to enhance our best assets. Mine was cut low in the front to show off my cleavage, while the skirt clung tight to my ass, which got a real workout as we danced. Alicia's was a bit more modest upstairs, given that her breasts were not her strongest feature. But it was barely long enough to cover her bottom, even when she was standing up, accentuating her long, shapely legs and tight ass. It was so short, in fact, that she'd had to get Janice to stand in front of her as she slid out of the booth at the restaurant so the other customers wouldn't get a look at the lacy black thong she was wearing. Of course, I'd seen it as we dressed back at the hotel, along with the matching bra, and she truly was even sexier than I'd remembered from our days as roommates.

"God," I mumbled, "I have to quit obsessing about how hot she looks."

"What was that?" Alicia shouted over the music.

I blushed when I realized she'd heard at least part of what I'd said. "I was just saying how great you look. The life of a divorcee must agree with you."

"Well, yes and no," she told me, her mouth very close to my ear so I could hear her. "I like being able to go out with a guy when he seems interesting without having to worry about Bobby finding out." She winked at the implication . . . that she hadn't exactly been the model wife. "But I do miss the regular sex. Bobby wasn't worth a damn in a lot of ways, but he sure could fuck!"

We both laughed when we saw the couple dancing next to us look our way at hearing the magic f-word, and continued to dance. About that time, the deejay slowed things down with this sexy blues song, and Alicia moved behind me again and began to move her hips to the sensuous beat. This time she seemed to be even a little closer, and I could actually feel the curve of her mound under her clingy black dress. As we swayed slowly together, she moved her hands up and down the sides of my hips, and occasionally reached around and brushed the bottom of my breasts. I closed my eyes and went with it, enjoying her sensuous touch and feeling myself getting wet.

When the song ended, Alicia continued to press herself against me as she encircled my waist with her arms and pulled me even closer. "It's so great to see you again, Christina. I've been thinking about this ever since we decided to get together this weekend."

"Yeah," I responded, trying to make the mood a little lighter, "there's nothing like getting together with the Gang of Four. By the way," I continued, "the other half of the gang seems to be pretty well occupied right now." I pointed over toward our table, where Mr. Eye Contact and his two buddies had settled themselves in. It looked like they had bought a round of drinks for everyone, including Alicia and me.

"Maybe we'd better go back over there and enjoy some of those free drinks," I suggested. And with that I moved away from Alicia and walked across the dance floor to our table.

When we got there, the guys introduced themselves, though I didn't remember even one of their names. I sort of smiled and nodded at the inane conversation and downed a couple of margaritas, which I decided would be my drink of choice for the night. By this time Janice seemed to have settled in very comfortably with Mr. Eye Contact, and Brooke was having what appeared to be a very intense conversation with one of his buddies. It appeared that the two of them were set for the evening . . . and the night, if they so chose.

Just as the improbable image of Brooke, the third grade teacher, giving her guy a blow job flashed through my dirty mind, the third one leaned over to me. "You really look hot," he slurred, his mouth much too close to my ear. "Let's dance."