Discovering Christina Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we lay there in the dark watching the movie from our bed, Alicia would occasionally reach casually over and stroke my bare leg, causing goose bumps to spring up on my sensitive flesh. Without looking away from the screen, I moved my hand over and gave hers a little squeeze to reassure her I was enjoying her attentions and that I was looking forward to more.

But as luck would have it, Janice came down with some sort of a bug and beginning about the time we were getting ready for bed, made the first of many trips to the bathroom to throw up. We teased her that she was just paying for all the drinking the night before, but she really was miserable. Of course the other three of us were pretty miserable, too. It was impossible to get much sleep with Janice jumping out of bed every hour or so, cursing and running back into the bathroom.

Wary of catching whatever Janice had, Brooke moved over to the bed Alicia and I were sharing, removing the final chance that we could resume our activities of the night before. I hadn't felt that disappointed in a long time.

"I'm going home to die," Janice moaned early the next morning as she slowly stuffed her things into her suitcase and prepared to leave. Fortunately, she lived in Dallas and would not have far to travel in her weakened state. "They ran my credit card when I checked in. Just have them leave the charge on it when you check out. You can send me your shares when you get around to it."

Never one for long goodbyes, Janice turned the door handle, looked over her shoulder and pronounced, "It's been fun, ladies. Let's do it again in another four or five years." And with that she was out the door.

Brooke wasn't far behind. "I didn't sleep at all last night," she groaned. "I've got to get home and get some rest if I'm going to have the energy to deal with those little heathens at school tomorrow."

She did take the time to get a quick shower before gathering up her things and heading for the door. "It's really been great, you two," she said sincerely. "I hope I didn't do anything to keep Janice from getting laid last night. I guess she'll get over it." And with that, the second of the Gang of Four disappeared back into the real world.

As soon as the door closed, Alicia and I turned and looked at each other, smiles spreading slowly across our faces. We knew we had the rest of the day for just the two of us. And we knew exactly what that meant.

********

"Do you think we can get a late checkout?" I said eagerly. "I want to finish what we started Friday night and I don't want to have to hurry."

"I've got a better idea!" Alicia enthused. "Can you stay another night? I don't have anywhere I have to be on Monday, and I'd love for us to have the whole night."

"I don't know," I hesitated. "I don't have class on Monday, but I told Ross I'd be home this afternoon. I know he'll worry. He was already concerned about what I might be up to this weekend. But of all the things he was worrying about, I'll bet this one didn't even cross his mind."

"C'mon," Alicia urged. "You're not letting him control how you live your life, are you?"

"It's not like that . . . he's not like that. He's the sweetest guy I've ever been with, but he does worry a lot."

"Maybe it's because he's as old as your father," Alicia laughed.

But her laughter didn't last long before I playfully grabbed her arm and pulled on it until she lost her balance and lay all the way back on the bed. Before she could move, I jumped on top of her, my legs on either side of her waist and my hands holding hers to the bed. We were both laughing by this point, but the laughter didn't last very long. As I looked down at Alicia, marveling at how beautiful her dark brown eyes looked, it just seemed so natural to lean forward and place a tender kiss on her soft, full lips.

At the first touch of my lips to hers, there was an electricity in the room. It was as if all the pent up arousal we'd both been feeling since Friday night came spilling out. Before I knew it, I was kissing her more deeply, urgently, my tongue probing her mouth and hers pressing back to meet mine. As we kissed, I leaned farther forward until my breasts were against hers, and we enjoyed the delicious sensation of our hard, sensitive nipples pressed together, separated only by the thin fabric of the tops we'd slept in the night before.

As our kisses became more and more urgent, I moved my legs from astride Alicia's hips and straightened them until our bodies were pressed fully together, breast to breast, and mound to mound. We began to move against each other slowly, sensuously and I could feel my arousal building quickly.

During a slight pause in our kissing, Alicia managed to whisper, "I have an idea."

Since I'd loved all the ideas she'd had so far, I couldn't wait to hear it. "Let's take a shower together," she said her voice hoarse with arousal. "I want to see you, touch you, and take all the time in the world with you."

"Mmmmmm, that sounds perfectly wonderful," I whispered, as I rolled from on top of her and slowly stood up. I reached my hand out and took Alicia's, helping her up from the bed. Not letting go, I led her into the large, luxurious bathroom. She watched as I pulled back the shower curtain and started the water. Once I had it adjusted, I smiled back and said, "The water's ready. Do you think we are?"

"I've never been more ready for anything," she whispered, and in one quick motion, she grasped her top at the hem and lifted it over her head and off. Next came her panties, down over her hips to the floor, where she gracefully stepped out of them. Now completely naked, Alicia just stood there and let me take her in, looking back at me with the little half-smile I'd always thought made her look so sexy.

I'd seen her breasts several times during the weekend, but this time I was able to admire them more leisurely. They were small, but perfectly formed, probably a small B cup. Her areolas were not very large and quite puffy. They were topped off with nipples that were hard and swollen. As I allowed my eyes to glide farther down her body, I admired how she had maintained the same flat belly that I'd been jealous of since we were girls.

Farther down, I saw that her mound was cleanly shaven like mine. There was a small white triangle that had been left there by a tiny bikini she'd sunbathed in, and it stood out starkly to her otherwise beautifully tanned skin. I'd always been jealous of Alicia's ability to get so brown in the summer, while I had to be so much more careful, given my fair skin and blonde hair.

Her pussy lips were almost hidden when she was standing but I thought I could detect some moisture already appearing at her opening. I knew I would find out for sure soon enough. I couldn't wait.

Apparently feeling as if I'd taken enough time to admire her, Alicia stepped toward me and quickly pulled my white tank top over my head. She caressed my breasts softly for a brief time, and then hooked her fingers in the waistband of my thong and slid it over my hips and down to my ankles. After helping me balance as I stepped out of it, she stayed on her knees in front of me for a moment. Then she looked up at me and said softly, "I've always loved how you smell when you're turned on. I can't wait to see how you taste."

With those words, my heart, which was already pounding, seemed to kick into an even higher gear. I thought it might beat right out of my chest. But soon, Alicia stood up, took my hand and we stepped into the shower together.

The bathroom had filled with a steamy mist by this point and gave the sense that we were enveloped in a sensuous, translucent curtain. We stood facing each other, my back to the shower spray and kissed again as we pressed our now-wet bodies together. And for the first time in several years I was able to enjoy the sensation of Alicia's soft, smooth skin pressed against mine . . . her hard nipples teasing my own swollen buds.

We kissed deeply again and pressed ourselves even more closely, this time with our smooth, bare mounds rubbing against each other tantalizingly. Alicia moved her arms from my shoulders down to my bottom and pulled me even tighter to her, as we ground ourselves into each other sensuously . . . the way we had done when we danced together Friday night. But this time there was not even the thin fabric of our delicate dresses and panties between us. The feeling was truly amazing!

I could feel my arousal building to the point that soon there would be no stopping. So, before I reached that point of no return, I smiled, "Since we're already here and everything, I really would like to get a shower. I have a feeling if we wait any longer, that's not going to happen."

"Always the practical one aren't we?" she teased.

"Besides," I said, "I want to wash you." That sexy half-smile spread across her face once more, and I added, "Then I want you to wash me."

I reached down and took the bottle of shampoo that I'd left sitting on the edge of the tub the day before, poured some in my palm and began to massage it gently into to Alicia's long brown hair. I took my time, massaging her scalp thoroughly. I was pleased to see that the shower featured a hand-held attachment that I could take down from the wall and use to more easily rinse the shampoo from her hair. I repeated the process with the conditioner and again used the attachment to rinse it out. As I did so, I smiled to myself, knowing that I would be using that hand-held shower massage for something else in just a few minutes.

When I was through with her hair, I took my cucumber and melon scented shower gel and began to rub it onto her back, working my way down from her shoulders, paying special attention to her bottom. I knelt down as I washed her legs, then allowed my hands to slide upward until they were between her thighs, just below her pussy. I could hear Alicia sigh as I got closer and closer to her most intimate place. However, I intentionally avoided making contact.

"All right," I instructed, "turn around and I'll do your front." This was the part I had especially been looking forward to!

I secured more gel and began to soap her neck and chest before working my way a little farther down to her breasts. It was there that I took my time, massaging the sweet-smelling soap into her firm mounds, making sure I covered the sensitive undersides thoroughly. Her breasts were small enough that I didn't have to lift them at all to reach underneath, as she would have to with mine. But they were obviously very sensitive just the same, as Alicia moaned a little as I caressed her there.

I then soaped my way over her belly to just above her smooth mound. But rather than going straight for the prize I'd been thinking about ever since Friday night, I got back down on my knees and took care of the front of her legs, again washing upward very slowly until I was right at the top of her thighs. This time I could feel the heat emanating from her opening as my hands moved tantalizingly close.

Alicia instinctively parted her legs a little more as I finished with her thighs, in a silent request for me to touch her at last where we both wanted. Still on my knees, I took a little more of the cool gel and began to soap her mound slowly. When she moved her feet even farther apart, I took that as the sign to move my attentions a bit farther down. I found her swollen clit and massaged it with my fingers that soon became slick not only with the shower gel, but also with the nectar that was beginning to seep from her opening. As I moved my fingers in slow circles, Alicia began to move her hips in the same sensuous rhythm.

As I continued to pleasure her, she reached down and used my shoulder to steady herself, unsure that her legs would hold her much longer. I moved my fingers from her clit, downward and traced the outline of her crease, moving up and down several times, pressing my fingertips inside a little more each time.

"Mmmmmm, Christina," she moaned. "If you keep that up, I'm gonna cum."

"That is the idea, isn't it?" I smiled, as I went back to work.

I pressed one finger, then two inside her tight opening and began to slide them slowly in and out. On each inward thrust, I curled my fingers so that they would glide across her g-spot. Finally, when the movement of her hips and her little cries and whimpers let me know that she was getting close, I stopped.

"God, Christina," she moaned, "What are you trying to do to me? I need to cum so bad!"

"I know you do, baby," I reassured her, "and I'm going to take care of that right now. I want you to sit down on the far end of the tub for me."

Without hesitation, Alicia followed my instructions, apparently ready to do almost anything to achieve the orgasm that had been building for the last hour or so. As she settled into the tub, I said, "Bend you knees and put your feet flat on the bottom of the tub. Then move your knees apart."

As she did as I told her, I reached up and took the hand-held shower massager down from its bracket. "Now we're going to rinse you off."

I set the massager so that the water came out in gentle pulses and moved it across her breasts, causing the remaining soap to flow down her belly, over her mound and off. I noticed her nipples swelling even further as I played the warm spray over them. Then I moved the stream of water over her legs, rinsing them clean as well. I noticed that as I ran the water over her lower body, Alicia had begun to massage her breasts and occasionally stop to pinch her swollen, sensitive nipples.

That left me with only one more place to rinse. But I decided that a different setting on the shower massager was called for. I adjusted it until the water was coming out in short, hard bursts . . . the most vigorous setting available. I aimed the spray directly for Alicia's mound and smiled as her hips began to thrust upward as soon as the hard spray came in contact with her sensitive little pearl.

"Oh, my god!" she nearly screamed as the warm pulsing water played along her opening, then back up to her clit. Her hips were bucking wildly now and she was moaning with pleasure. "Oh, fuck . . . fuck . . . fuck!" she shouted. "My god that feels good! Don't you dare stop!"

And I didn't stop. Instead, I thrust two fingers inside her and aimed the pulsing spray right at her clit. With only a few moments of that intense stimulation, Alicia thrust her legs straight out and her whole body stiffened. "Oh, god, I'm cumming!" she moaned as her orgasm washed over her, apparently with much the same pulsing intensity as the spray from the shower head that was focused on her pussy.

It was several minutes before Alicia could manage the strength to stand. When she finally was able, she shampooed my hair and washed my body, much as I had her. The sensations generated by her touch were absolutely electric. But when she began to caress me between my legs, I stopped her. "Let's dry off and go in to the bedroom so we can be more comfortable." So she finished rinsing the suds from me and we dried each other quickly before making our way back into the bedroom.

We hadn't even bothered to wrap towels around us, so all we had to do was fall together onto the bed. Alicia was on me almost before I had time to find a comfortable position on my back. It was clear that she was taking charge, and I didn't mind that at all. I'd enjoyed it so much Friday night when she'd taken the lead that I decided there was no need to mess with a good thing.

As she kissed me deeply, urgently, she pressed her thigh between my legs and began to move against me. I absolutely loved this sensation and moaned into her mouth to signal my approval. "Do you like that, baby?" she whispered.

"Mmmmmm," came the only response I could muster. I tried to show her how much I liked it by pressing my own thigh farther between hers until I could feel her juices coating it.

We kissed and rocked and humped each other for a deliciously long time, and I could feel another orgasm building. It was amazing how Alicia could bring me along over and over again. I was beginning to feel the little ripples in my tunnel that signaled the first stages of my climax when Alicia moved her face away from mine and moved her thigh a little so it was no longer pressed tightly against me.

"Noooo, please don't stop," I pleaded. "I was getting so close, and it felt so good."

Alicia just propped her head on her hand and said, "I have an idea you're going to like even better. It's something I tried after college and I absolutely loved it. I know you will, too."

I was in no mood to question her about whom she had tried this new thing with. I just knew I wanted her to do it to me, whatever it was . . . and do it fast! "Okay, I'm ready. God, I'm past ready! What is it?"

"Just lie on your side," she instructed, "and prop yourself up on your elbow with your legs apart. I'll do the rest."

As I assumed the position she'd instructed, Alicia slid her thigh between mine once more, only this time she didn't stop there. She pressed her leg through mine and scooted forward until our legs were scissored together, with my feet extended toward the foot of the bed and hers toward the head. It was then I realized what she was going for, so I scooted a little more toward her until I felt the most delicious sensation I'd ever experienced—the touch of her slick, swollen pussy lips against mine.

"Oh my god!" I gasped. "That is amazing!"

Alicia didn't say a word. She just moaned a little, closed her eyes and began to rub herself against me, our sensitive lips sliding sensuously up and down, our juices mingling. Then she reached out and took my nipple between her thumb and finger and squeezed and twisted it firmly. The intensity of her touch made me jump a little, and as I did, I slid a little closer to her, causing my swollen clit to press against hers.

"Oh, fuck, oh, yeah," Alicia whispered. "Just like that, baby. Oh, god yes . . . yes . . . yes." She kept repeating "yes" over and over, each time I moved my hips and pressed my clit to hers. I remember thinking that this was about as close to actually fucking as two women can get.

As for me, I couldn't speak at all, the sensation was so intense. And I knew I couldn't do it much longer until another orgasm overtook me. Just then I glanced down again and got a good look at our pussies pressed together, all wet with each other's nectar, lips bright pink and engorged. And that was it. I couldn't control myself any longer. An orgasm of truly epic proportions ripped through me. It felt like a throbbing, pulsing explosion that started in the center of my being and tore outward to every part of my writhing body.

I'm not sure whether the screams came from me or Alicia or both of us. Whoever it was cried out with a sound somewhere between agony and pleasure. I grabbed Alicia by the shoulders, pressed my breasts to hers and held on for dear life, as both of us writhed on the bed and drove our pussies roughly together, each of us trying to wring out the last drop of delicious pleasure.

Finally, it subsided and we both fell limply back, our legs still scissored together, bodies covered with sweat. Neither of us had the strength to say a word for a long time. After a bit, as I was drifting somewhere between consciousness and sleep, I heard Alicia giggle. Without even looking, I knew exactly what her face looked like. I'd seen that look many times after we'd enjoyed an especially satisfying session together.