Discovering Christina Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But before I could even get the word "no" out of my mouth, Alicia did it for me. "I'm sorry, I've got this one." Without another word, she grabbed me by the arm and hauled me back out on the dance floor.

"Thanks," I told her as we began to dance to another slow song. "You just saved me from having to turn the guy down."

"Didn't appeal to you, huh?" she asked.

"Oh he's pretty good looking but . . . ," my voice trailed off.

"But you're saving yourself for the old guy back in Durham," Alicia finished my sentence for me. Of course, not quite the way I would have phrased it.

"He's not an old guy," I huffed, "I don't even think about age when we're together."

"I was just teasing," she said as she rested one arm on each of my shoulders and continued to sway sensuously. "I know you're serious about him. I'm glad to see you so happy. Besides," she said with a wink, "I've had some experience with some old guys, too. And I liked it."

"I really am happy, you know. I just don't know quite how I've gotten myself in this so deep," I said. "But I'm not looking to get out anytime soon."

"Hey, it's after midnight," Alicia said as she glanced at her watch. "How about we get out of here? I just don't want to have to act like I give a shit about what any of those assholes have to say. Besides," she added, whispering the words in my ear, "I'd really like to do a load of laundry tonight."

It took a few seconds for those last words to finally sink in. And when they did, I felt the bottom almost drop out of my stomach. I turned and looked Alicia full in the face. Her brown eyes gazed back at me, wide and unblinking. "Yeah," I finally managed, "I'd like to get out of here, too."

Much to the disappointment of the three amigos and to the surprise of Janice and Brooke, Alicia and I said our goodbyes and left the club quickly, before they all started trying to get us to change our minds. We hailed a cab and took the short ride back to the hotel, my heart pounding all the way. "You know, I still enjoy this stuff," I told Alicia as we rode the elevator back to our floor, "but in smaller and smaller doses. Do you think I'm finally becoming an adult?"

"Not a chance," she laughed. "Deep down you're still the crazy Christina I've known since grade school. But right now you're just in luuuuuuuv." She drew the word out teasingly.

"I guess I'd have to agree," I smiled, pushing to door to our room open. As I walked in, I couldn't help but wonder what was going to happen once that door was closed.

It took less than five minutes for us to kick our shoes off, slip out of our dresses and get comfortable. I tried not to be too obvious in watching Alicia remove her delicate lacy bra, but I couldn't keep from admiring her perfectly formed, pert little breasts before she slipped on what looked to be a football jersey that was to be her sleeping outfit for the night. I wondered if there was any significance to the fact that the number on the jersey was 69. Before she slid the shirt down over her cute mounds, I noticed that her nipples were standing up proudly, apparently hard as little pebbles.

As I stood there in my black strapless bra and matching thong admiring her body, Alicia looked at me and smiled, "Like what you see, do you?"

My cheeks burned with embarrassment at being caught ogling her. "Well, yeah," I stumbled, "you still look great without your clothes on." As soon as I'd said it, I wished I could have phrased things differently. But after all, alcohol is a great truth serum.

"Just like old times in college," she laughed, "you always liked watching me." I blushed again, but before I could respond, she announced, "Now it's your turn. And I'm telling you right now that I AM going to watch."

At that moment, I was grateful that I was wearing black panties . . . it made it harder to see how wet I'd become. Between all the dancing and touching at the club and watching Alicia undress in the room, I was tingling all over and incredibly aroused. My hands were shaking as I unfastened my bra and let it fall slowly from my breasts. I was acutely aware of how swollen my nipples were, and I quickly grabbed the white tank top I'd laid out to sleep in and pulled it over my head.

"What's the rush?" Alicia teased. "I was just starting to enjoy the show." The fact was she was still getting a pretty good show. My nipples were doing their best to poke through the thin white fabric of my tank, and it was so sheer that the darker outline of my areolas were clearly visible.

"How about another drink?" I said, quickly standing up and walking over to the other side of the room where the bottles were perched on the dresser. I felt the need right then to remove myself from Alicia's intense gaze.

"Might as well," she agreed. "Pour me a rum and coke."

After I'd mixed Alicia's drink, I started work on my own. I decided the rum and coke sounded pretty good, but as I was pouring the last of the coke into my glass, I felt something warm on the back of my neck. "Don't make it too strong," Alicia whispered huskily in my ear. "I don't want you to pass out on me tonight."

Her warm breath on my neck and the feel of her breasts pressing into me from behind was electric. I struggled not to drop the glass, but accidentally let the coke overflow the rim before I realized what was happening. "What do you mean?" I asked, knowing full well what she meant. But for some reason, I wasn't ready to acknowledge to her what my body was feeling.

"You know exactly what I mean," she whispered. "I could tell the minute we started dancing you were remembering what we did back in college, just like I was. You were, weren't you?"

"Well, I uh . . ." I stammered.

"Weren't you?!" This time Alicia's voice was louder, her tone sterner.

"Yes, I guess so," I whispered.

"I'll bet you still think about it every time you get yourself off, too," she declared, "I know I do."

"Yeah, I guess I do think about it," I admitted, lowering my gaze in order to avoid making eye contact in the mirror.

"And the minute we decided to take this trip, you started wondering what might happen, didn't you?" But before I could say anything, she went right ahead. "I know I sure did. I bet I've cum ten times in the past week thinking about those times, Christina."

And with that, Alicia reached her arms around me and moved her hands up to my breasts. I sighed softly as she cupped them in her palms and began to massage them slowly, with just the right amount of pressure. Alicia always seemed to know just how I needed to be touched at any given time. It was clear she had not lost her knack.

My knees grew weak, and I had to brace myself against the dresser to keep from collapsing from the intensity of the feelings shooting through my body. It was as if the cumulative effects of everything I'd been feeling throughout the evening hit me all at once. I felt weak and totally unable to resist anything Alicia might want to do . . . not that I really wanted to resist. Instead, I leaned my head back with another sigh and rested it on her shoulder, as she began to concentrate more fully on my nipples, which were now aching with desire.

"You always liked the way I touched you, didn't you?" she purred.

"Mmmmmm," was all I could manage, as intense surges of pleasure shot from my aching nipples down to my warm, wet center and back again. I had officially turned myself over to Alicia.

We both heard it at the same time, the click of the lock signaling that our two missing roommates were returning. Quickly, Alicia and I grabbed our drinks and sat down, just as Janice and Brooke stumbled through the door.

"So, has the pajama party started already?" Janice giggled as she saw Alicia and me in our sleepwear.

"What are you two doing back so early?" Alicia said, trying to hide the annoyance she was clearly feeling. Of course, Janice and Brooke were so drunk that they probably wouldn't have noticed if Alicia had still been playing with my tits when they walked in.

"Well, after you two deserted us," Janice explained, "the guys seemed to lose a little interest. I think they were counting on a seven-person orgy or something. Then, when there were only two of us and three of them, they started surveying the room again."

"Well, I'm glad they left," Brooke chimed in. "They were loud and crude."

"Yeah, they were loud and crude, all right," Janice snapped. "But you made 'em behave, didn't you, Miss Third Grade Teacher?"

"Well, I . . ." Brooke seemed to be at a loss for words.

"Yeah," Janice interrupted, "When one of the guys was talking a little loud, Miss Teacher here actually told him to use his inside voice!"

Brooke's face had turned bright red by this time. "Well, you know, it's just a habit. It just slipped out."

"I dragged her off to the ladies room to tell her to act like she was on Sex in the City, not Sesame Street," Janice snapped. "And when we got back, the guys were gone."

"So, here we are," Brooke smiled weakly.

Almost simultaneously, the four of us began to giggle, and before long those giggles had turned into drunken howls, as we were reminded once more why we enjoyed being together so much.

We each had a couple more drinks, but soon everyone seemed to run out of steam. There's that point in every party when you realize it's time to call it quits. And our time had arrived. So, Janice and Brooke took turns in the bathroom as they undressed and slipped into what they were going to sleep in. Soon, they had settled into one of the queen beds, and Alicia and I got comfortable in the other. When I reached up and turned off the one remaining lamp, the only light in the room was the dim glow of a streetlight sifting through a small opening where the drapes did not quite meet.

In literally minutes, Janice and Brooke were asleep. Their slow, even breaths made it obvious, as did the light snoring of one. But neither Alicia nor I were asleep. We just lay there on our sides facing each other, eyes wide open. "I'm sorry we got interrupted," she whispered, her face very close to mine.

"Maybe it's better this way," I said softly.

"You know you wanted it as much as I did," Alicia chided, and of course, she was right. I was disappointed. Her touch reminded me just how I'd missed the feelings that she always stirred in me. It was not that I wanted a steady diet of girl/girl sex. But with Alicia, it was just so . . . special and familiar.

Without waiting for me to respond, Alicia moved her hand to my left breast and picked up where we had been interrupted. "Alicia," I whispered urgently, "I don't think . . ." But before I could get another word out, she began to roll my nipple between her thumb and finger, causing the electricity to shoot once again to my clit.

"Just lie back and enjoy," she whispered, and even if I had wanted to resist, which I didn't, I lacked the strength. So I turned from my side to my back and Alicia moved her hand slowly down to my belly, then up inside my top, causing goose bumps to spring up over every inch of my body. Her touch felt hot and cold all at the same time. She took her time moving her hand upward, caressing my skin lightly with just the tips of her fingers as she went. Finally, she reached the bottom of my breast and began to lightly stroke the tender underside that most men seem to ignore. If they only knew how it turns women on to be touched there, they would definitely devote more time to this pleasure point. But it seems to be a secret that only women know.

She caressed the soft flesh beneath one breast, then turned her attention to the other for a deliciously long time. By this time I felt like taking her hand and moving it directly to my nipple, but I controlled the impulse and just allowed Alicia to have her way. She used her fingertips to make circles around my breast. The circles got smaller and smaller until I felt her touch on my areola. Finally, she reached my nipple and began to pinch and tug on it, gently at first, then more firmly when my moans signaled how much I was enjoying her touch. I realized that I was getting a little loud when Alicia moved her lips close to mine and whispered, "Shhhhh," before kissing me softly on the lips.

As she nibbled on my lower lip, I was reminded how soft her lips were . . . so different from a man's. The feeling was not necessarily better, depending on what I happened to want at the time. But tonight, the kisses were just right. They were just what I needed. As we kissed, she slowly lifted the bottom of my tank top to expose first my stomach, then my breasts. I was glad she left it bunched above my breasts, just in case one of our roommates woke up unexpectedly. But she certainly had full access to my breasts. She moved from one to the other with little kisses and licks, caressing me with her soft lips, then her warm, wet tongue. She took her time and allowed my arousal to build and build before finally taking one nipple between her soft lips. She suckled at my breast, gently at first, then more firmly, moving to the other one just before the sensations became too intense.

As she pleasured me with her mouth, I ran my fingers through her soft brown hair that streamed over my chest and abdomen. Even as she focused her attention on my breasts, Alicia began to slide her hand down, across my belly until it reached the top of my panties. She caressed the skin with her fingertips just above the waistband for an excruciatingly long time. I was holding my breath, anticipating her touch on that one remaining pleasure point, where I most wanted her at that moment. Finally, her hand snaked its way inside and moved slowly over my smooth, freshly-waxed mound until her fingers made contact with the wet, swollen lips of my pussy.

It was at that moment I realized I had been holding my breath, and the air rushed from my lungs with a gasp. No longer confident that I could control the sounds of pleasure that were coming from me seemingly on their own, I reached over to grab a pillow and put it over my face. Somehow, covering myself like that only intensified the sensations Alicia was stirring in me.

Sensing the extent of my arousal, she stopped teasing and slid her hand quickly down and cupped my mound, pressing the heel of her hand against my swollen clit. She ran her fingertips along the length of my opening, dipping a little farther inside with each pass and capturing some of my abundant nectar on her fingers. For a time, she carefully avoided any contact with my swollen clit, causing me to arch my back and lift my hips from the bed, in an attempt to get her to touch me where I needed it so badly.

Finally, after what seemed like an hour of stroking, caressing and teasing, she turned her attentions to my sensitive little pearl, which by this time was not so little. It was swollen and throbbing and had grown enough that she was able to easily take it between her fingers and knead it very gently, sending one jolt of electric pleasure after another shooting through my body. I bit the pillow to keep from crying out. She released my button, but immediately attacked it again, this time using two fingers to make circles on it. Around and around those magic fingers went, her touch smoothed by my juices, which had coated her hand by this point. As she moved her fingers faster and faster, I could tell from that familiar tingle that my orgasm was very close. I assume Alicia could tell the same thing because without warning, she shoved two fingers deep inside my dripping tunnel and used her thumb to flick my clit back and forth as she fucked me with her fingers.

I could feel the ripples beginning inside as I approached the peak, then suddenly, an explosion of liquid heat began in my throbbing cunt and rushed outward like a tidal wave until every part of my body was on fire with pleasure. I bit down hard on the pillow as wave after wave crashed over me, taking total control of my body. My hips bucked wildly off the bed and I clamped my thighs tightly together, trapping Alicia's fingers inside me so I could hold onto every last exquisite sensation.

Finally, my body relaxed and I lay limp there on the bed, my heart pounding from the effort and my breath still coming in ragged bursts. I could feel the little aftershocks still rippling through me and I know Alicia could feel them too, as her fingers remained inside. My eyes were still closed as I felt her lips once again on mine. I lay motionless as she removed the pillow and kissed me tenderly over and over, as she whispered little endearments.

The last thing I remember before drifting off into blissful sleep was the comforting feeling of Alicia's fingers still inside me, as she touched me both physically and emotionally in as intimate a way as I'd ever experienced.

********

I think it was the bright sunlight beaming through the gap in the drapes that I first became aware of the following morning. That was followed closely by the realization that my head was throbbing. As I lay in bed trying to gather my senses, the feel of Alicia's warm body next to me brought the events of the previous night rushing back. I turned my back to the window and pulled the covers over my head to try and shield my eyes from the unwelcome light. As I did, my movements caused Alicia to stir and in a moment, I felt her rubbing my back lightly. "Good morning, sunshine," she whispered, trying not to wake Janice and Brooke, who still appeared to be asleep.

"Morning," I smiled, turning around to face Alicia.

"How do you feel?" she asked. "Does your head hurt as bad as mine?"

"It hurts like hell," I responded, "but the rest of me feels just wonderful. Last night was really special, Alicia. It really was. But, uh . . . "

"What is it, Christina?"

"Well, I should have done something for you, too. You made me feel so good."

"It's okay," she said reassuringly, "I loved seeing you enjoy yourself like that."

"But I want to make you feel the way you did me," I responded.

"It's okay," she said softly, "we have plenty of time. We'll be here another night." And with that, she smiled and winked, making me tingle with anticipation at what might lie ahead.

It wasn't long before Brooke and Janice began to stir, and soon all of us had dragged our hung-over bodies out of bed and proceeded one by one to shower and get ready for the day of shopping that we had planned.

And what a day it was! We must have tried every store in The Galleria, which was no small task, considering the size of the huge mall. There was hardly room for the four of us and all our packages in the taxi that took us back to the hotel late afternoon.

We decided to eat a nice dinner Saturday evening, but the thought of another night of heavy drinking and partying didn't really appeal to any of us . . . with the possible exception of Janice, who reluctantly agreed to our idea of staying in the room and watching a couple of chick flicks.

We ordered a movie on pay-per-view and called room service for some late-night snacks and we spent the evening talking, laughing and reminiscing. Janice and Brooke sat propped up in one bed with Alicia and me in the other. It was nice and familiar and made me feel as if we were all back in college again.

The only problem was that I was beginning to wonder whether I would have another opportunity for some time alone with Alicia. I really did want to repay the amazing feelings she had stirred in me the night before, and I was eager to find out how far we might take this rekindled aspect of our friendship. The possibilities caused that familiar stirring in my belly.