Discovering Christina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But we talked easily and I found myself opening up to her about my business, my life here in Durham and a lot of other things I didn't usually talk about. I guess that was partly because I didn't have anyone to talk with them about. She told me about graduating from Midwestern State, so it turned out that we had quite a bit in common there, even though our graduation dates were over 25 years apart. All in all, it was one of the most pleasant trips to the bank I can ever remember.

As it turned out, it took several weeks to get everything buttoned down on the loan. The regulations and paperwork required by the various state and federal regulators was just getting ridiculous. It seemed that I was making a trip down to the bank for one thing or the other almost every day. Truthfully, I could have had Jackie make quite a few of those trips. But I enjoyed seeing Christina. She always acted like she enjoyed seeing me, too. I wondered if she made everyone feel that way.

Often, I'd have to wait in the reception room for a bit, and the conversation between us always flowed easily and became a little less formal each time, until we felt comfortable enough to tease each other about this and that. I hadn't laughed as much in a long time. Occasionally, she'd touch my arm as we talked. Sometimes our eye contact lasted just a little too long. I didn't know quite what it was, but there was this . . . chemistry . . . between us. I told myself I was a dirty old man for even thinking about her like that.

I learned that Christina had been raised mostly by her father, even though her mother was still in the picture. Her parents divorced when she was rather young. And it was clear by the admiring way she always talked about her father that she was a real "daddy's girl."

I also learned that Christina had had the same steady boyfriend from the time she was a freshman in high school until right before she graduated from college. Brian—she told me his name—had been a senior when they started dating and they'd stayed together until just recently when Christina decided that he was trying too hard to control her life. I'm sure that aspect of the relationship developed naturally, since Brian was older and likely more experienced when they first got together. Christina said she was ready to experience more of life, though she did say that the two of them were still working on the possibility of reuniting at some point.

At long last, I finally got the call. "Mr. Daniels, this is Christina." Of course it was Christina. I'd know that voice anywhere. "Mr. Masters asked me to let you know that the loan papers are finally done. He wanted to know if you'd like to take one last look before you get together and sign them."

"Yes, I'd appreciate that," I told her. "Shall I stop by and pick them up?"

"Actually," she began, pausing just a little, "I'm getting ready to leave for lunch and I'd be glad to drop them off on my way, if you like."

"Hey, that'd be great, if you don't mind. Jackie's gone today, so just come on in my office when you get here."

It wasn't another ten minutes before I heard the front door open and Christina's high heels were clicking across the hardwood floor to my office. As usual, she looked lovely. On this particular day, she had curled her hair, rather than straightening it, and as always, her makeup was flawless. She wore another black skirt, this one shorter and fuller than the one I'd first seen her in, and it was accented by a red long-sleeved blouse that buttoned up the front. Of course, it wasn't buttoned all the way up, as Christina always enjoyed showing off a little cleavage.

She smiled at me and her pretty faced looked a little flushed. I wondered if she might have realized how thoroughly I had been checking out her appearance. "Here are the documents, Mr. Daniels," she said, handing me a thick manila folder stuffed with legal sized pages.

"Thanks, Christina; I really appreciate your bringing these by. And, please, I'd like it if you'd call me Ross."

"Well, "she hesitated, "I don't know if I'm comfortable calling you by your first name. But I guess I can give it a try . . . Ross." She flashed that smile once again and I felt something inside . . . an excitement, anticipation . . . that I hadn't felt in a long, long time.

"Okay, then," I told her, shuffling through the papers to try and distract myself—and perhaps Christina, too—from a situation that had become a little awkward. "I'll tell you what. I only need to check over a few things here, so why don't you stop back by on your way back to the bank. I'm sure I'll be through going over them by then."

"No problem, Mr. Daniels . . . I mean Ross. I'll see you in an hour or so."

I spent the next hour trying to concentrate on the key points in the paperwork that Christina had brought by for me. Everything looked to be in order, except for one item, which happened to be a very big item. The legal description of the real estate involved had been typed incorrectly—a mistake that could cloud the title and cause all sorts of problems down the line. I mumbled to myself and circled the mistake, more than a little irritated at such a major blunder.

I was still mumbling when Christina stuck her head back inside my office door. "Is everything ready to go back?" she asked, a little too cheerily for the mood I was in at the moment.

"No, as a matter of fact it's not," I responded, my tone short with irritation.

"Oh? Is there a problem?"

"There certainly is, and it's something that whoever prepared this paperwork should have caught," I said crossly. "The legal description on the property is wrong."

About that time I looked up from the documents and saw that Christina's face was crimson. It was obvious that she had been the one who had typed the documents. But instead of apologizing, which I would have gladly accepted, she showed her immaturity by copping a real attitude.

"Well, I'm sorry about that," she said, much too flippantly. "It's no big deal. I can fix it easily and have it back to you this afternoon."

"Actually, it IS that big a deal," I shot back at her, "and I don't like to hear you minimize it like that. If I hadn't gone over these papers carefully, things could have gotten really screwed up."

"Come on, Ross," she came back, "lighten up a little. I'll take care of it." At this point I was regretting that I'd asked her to call me Ross.

"Now listen, Christina," I lectured, "I know everyone makes mistakes. It's not that I expect anyone to be perfect. What I want is for you to recognize how potentially serious this could have been so you'll be more careful next time."

"I already said I'm sorry," she said offhandedly. What are you going to do, spank me?" She stood there in front of my desk and glared at me, I suppose thinking she had gotten in the last word.

"As a matter of fact, you're acting like a little girl who does need a spanking," I said sternly.

"Whatever," came the ultimate dismissal from Christina's generation.

By this time I had lost my patience with her attitude, and the 'whatever' had been the last straw. I came around from behind my desk and took Christina by the arm. She was too surprised to offer much resistance, and her eyes were wide as I pulled her back around behind my desk and sat down.

"Lay across my lap," I ordered.

"You've got to be kidding," she spit out. But I could tell she knew I wasn't kidding because her eyes had started to tear up and her face was even redder.

"I'm not kidding." And with that I pulled her across my lap, holding both hands behind her back and controlling her flailing legs with my own. "All right, stop struggling," I ordered, "Or it's just going to be worse for you." I had never spanked anyone before in my life, and it surprised me how natural this all felt. It not only felt natural, but I felt this rush of excitement deep in my belly.

But Christina continued to struggle, so I quickly gave her two hard swats on her bottom. Her dress padded the blows a little, but I could tell from her sharp intake of breath that it hurt nonetheless. Suddenly, she relaxed and lay still.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Daniels, I didn't mean to be such a brat," she said meekly, apparently thinking this would be a good time to dispense with the informality of my first name and try a different approach. "I guess I deserved that."

"You certainly did," I responded, "and I'm glad you realize it."

"I guess I probably deserved a lot more than that."

Those words stopped me in my tracks. I decided that I'd stumbled into something that I didn't quite understand. "What do you mean, Christina?"

"I shouldn't have ever gotten an attitude with you," she responded, "that always drove my daddy crazy. And he always handled it just like this."

"He did, did he?"

"Yes, he did. Except he always spanked my bare bottom."

With that, I felt that surge of excitement again. And to my discomfort, it was accompanied by the beginnings of an erection, which I was sure Christina could feel pressed against her stomach. I was feeling more uncomfortable by the second and was beginning to wonder who was really in charge here.

"Do you want to spank my bare bottom, Mr. Daniels?"

"Well . . . er . . . I do think you deserve it," I responded, my voice now hoarse with excitement and arousal.

By this time, I had relaxed my grip and she stood up. But instead of bolting for the door as I halfway expected, she looked hard at me for a moment, wiped some tears and streaks of eye makeup from her cheeks, flipped up the back of her skirt, and returned to her position over my lap. "If you're going to spank me," she said, her voice also betraying some strong emotions, "I want you to do it right."

For a moment, I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything except sit there with Christina over my knee, and admire her wonderful bottom. I could see nearly all of it because she was wearing a lacy black thong that snuggled in between her firm, round cheeks. The skin was smooth, and soft, too, as I found when I lightly traced my palm over it. On the one hand, I didn't know if I could even bring myself to raise my hand to anything that lovely. But on the other, I felt this overwhelming urge to do it . . . and do it now!

It was as if I was on automatic pilot. I lifted my hand from her bottom and brought it back down on her right cheek, one . . . two . . . three times! The sound of my palm against her skin startled me and I watched, fascinated, as my handprint appeared in pink on her smooth skin. Without hesitating, smack, smack, smack! Three more swats, louder and harder than the first.

Christina hardly made a sound but she began to wiggle on my lap, making me acutely aware of my now-rigid cock. There was absolutely no doubt that she could feel it now. Embarrassed and not quite sure what to do next, I quickly helped her off my lap and sat there watching as she smoothed her skirt back in place and brushed her blonde hair out of her face. But what really got my attention were her two erect nipples that appeared to be trying to poke their way through her red blouse. Christina was obviously as aroused as I.

"I'm very sorry for the mistake, Mr. Daniels,' she said meekly. "I'll have it corrected and back for your review first thing tomorrow morning." And with that, she turned and walked out of my office, leaving me sitting in my chair, mouth open and wondering what the hell had just happened.

****** "Tell me something, Jackie," I began hesitantly. "Has anyone ever . . . er . . . spanked you, you know, during sex?" It was the next morning and I hadn't been able to think about anything else since I had spanked Christina yesterday afternoon.

Jackie just stared at me for a long time with those big brown eyes, then she narrowed them and almost spat out, "Marvin tried to do that to me one time, and I told him if he ever tried it again, he'd end up like John Wayne Bobbitt with his dick out in the bushes somewhere." As usual, Jackie expressed herself very directly.

"So that didn't appeal to you?"

"I told him my Daddy's the only man to ever spank me and I planned to keep it that way. And if he ever mentioned it again, I'd cut it off for sure. He hasn't mentioned it again," she stated with finality.

"So you don't find anything erotic about being spanked?" I ventured.

"Let me put it this way, Mr. D." she said, eyes still narrowed. "How about I bend you over your desk and spank your bare ass with a three-inch leather belt. Then you can tell me how erotic it is."

"Point taken. Thanks for the insight."

I turned and walked back into my office. "So," I thought to myself, "this thing with Christina may be a little out of the ordinary."

******

Just before noon, she called again. "Hi, Mr. Daniels, I wanted to let you know I've corrected the documents and see if it was okay for me to bring them by on my way to lunch."

"Sure, Christina, and I think it might be a good idea for us to talk about what happened yesterday, too."

"Okay, I'll have the papers there in a few minutes." She either hadn't heard what I said or she was ignoring me, perhaps just wanting to forget the whole incident. I assumed I'd find out shortly.

"See you later, Mr. D," Jackie called over her shoulder as she headed out the door. "I'm getting my hair done at noon, so it may be 1:30 or so before I get back."

"All right," I answered, "as long as you come back real pretty."

Just a couple of minutes after Jackie closed the door, I heard it open again, followed by the sound of Christina's heels click, click, clicking across the reception area toward my office. She peeked inside to see if I was there, and when she saw me, she smiled in a way I hadn't seen before. It was almost a shy smile, rather than her usual light-up-a-room variety. She took a couple of steps inside my office door.

"I'm sure these are right this time . . . Ross," she began hesitantly. "Is it still okay if I call you Ross?"

"Of course it is," I said, trying to sound reassuring.

"I wasn't sure after, you know, yesterday," her voice trailed off.

"Well, I guess we should talk about that," I began, "I don't know what happened. I should never have been that cross with you. And I sure shouldn't have . . .," I was having a hard time even saying the words.

"Oh no," she interrupted, "you had every right to be upset about such a big mistake. And the way I acted, I deserved to be spanked, too. Besides," she paused for a long time and looked at me, "I enjoyed it."

I just sat and stared at her, not really believing what she had just said. From her apparent arousal yesterday, it was clear that she did enjoy it on some level. But I was very surprised that she would admit as much to me.

"Well, as long as we're being honest," I enjoyed it, too. Even though that is the first time I've ever done anything like that."

"Yeah, I could tell you enjoyed it," she said softly, blushing a little.

Now it was my turn to blush. "I guess we might as well get everything out on the table. Christina, I can't remember when I've enjoyed getting to know anyone as much as I have you over these past several weeks." I stood up from my desk and walked across the room to her. "And I've had the sense that you've enjoyed it, too."

As I reached her, she looked up at me, her blue eyes wide, and just nodded.

"I know this is crazy, and I'm old enough to be your father . . . ," but I didn't get the rest of the sentence out. Christina reached up and put both arms around my neck and kissed me full on the lips. I was so surprised that I didn't even manage to kiss her back, at least not at first. But in just a moment, I put my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. And I kissed her. I kissed her in a way I hadn't kissed anyone in a very long time . . . slowly, tenderly, and with a passion I thought had gone out of my life years ago.

We stood in the middle of my office and kissed, more and more passionately, until I broke the kiss and took Christina by the hand. I led her over to the couch in the corner of my office and motioned for her to sit down. She followed wordlessly, and sat there looking up at me with those big blue eyes that captured my attention—and my imagination—the very first time I saw her at the bank. I sat down beside her, slipped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to me. A soft sigh escaped as her body melted into mine.

I brushed her hair from her face, then moved my hand behind her head, pulled her gently toward me and kissed her again. Her lips were soft and full and tasted of lipstick. I took my time and nibbled first on her lower lip, then the upper . . . back and forth slowly. Her eyes were closed by this time and I could feel her breath quicken, her body relax.

I stopped kissing her for a moment, causing her to open her eyes and look at me quizzically. "Do you realize how incredibly perfect you are, Christina?" I whispered, keeping my lips no more than an inch from hers. I'm certain she could feel my words, as well as hear them.

But before she could answer, I pulled her closer still and kissed her again, this time pressing my tongue between her lips. Her tongue quickly met mine and they moved sensuously together in that exquisite lovers' dance. As our kisses became more urgent, I pulled her to me until I could feel her luscious breasts pressed hard against my chest.

I moved my hand from the back of her neck and entwined it in her hair, twirling it gently between my fingers at first, then surprised her by gripping it hard and pulling her head back to expose her neck. I moved the tip of my tongue along the pale, tender flesh in that most sensitive spot, alternating between soft kisses, nibbles and licks.

"Oh god, that feels so good," she whispered. By now she was almost panting, and I knew I'd found a special place on her body that I would return to often. I was pretty sure she also enjoyed the feeling that I was taking control.

My left hand drifted downward and brushed lightly over her breast. I felt her nipple spring to attention, even through her blouse and bra. Her breasts were full and ripe, and I gently caressed one, then the other through the delicate fabric. I felt her tremble as I unfastened her buttons, slid my hand inside the blouse and felt the lace of her bra. Her reaction reflected a little uncertainty, I thought, and reminded me of the difference in our ages. But her soft little moans of pleasure let me know that she definitely wanted me to continue.

Her red lacy bra was so delicate and thin that I understood why I could feel her nipple so well. "Mmmmmm," was all she could manage as I slid my hand inside the cup and gently lifted out her right breast. I rolled the nipple between my thumb and finger and felt it harden further. I kissed her deeply, over and over, and continued to massage and tease her breast.

Finally, I lowered my mouth and flicked her rock hard nipple with my tongue several times, before drawing her wonderful globe as far into my mouth as I could. I suckled at her breast while swirling my tongue around her nipple, over and over again.

By this time, I was resting my left hand on her knee, well below the hem of her short grey skirt, which had worked itself up even farther as we moved together on the couch. Slowly, I allowed my hand to glide upward, lightly teasing the insides of her thighs. I marveled at how smooth her skin was and wondered whether I would find even more smoothness farther up. I had fantasized about what her pussy would be like ever since she lay across my lap to receive her spanking.

I heard her quick intake of breath as my hand reached that delicious vee between her thighs and touched the lace of her panties. Her skirt had ridden up so high that I could see they matched her bra perfectly. Her panties were remarkably wet, and the feel of them erased any lingering doubts I had about whether I should go farther.