Discovering Christina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RossDaniels
RossDaniels
226 Followers

I ran two fingers along the length of her slit, caressing her softly through the fabric and pressing it inside her just a little until I could feel the perfect outline of her opening. She pressed her tongue inside my mouth hungrily and began to move her hips slowly against my fingers. I couldn't wait any longer and pulled her panties aside. I didn't want anything between me and that wonderful pussy I'd been dreaming about.

I cupped my hand over her mound. It was smooth and bare, just as I'd suspected. Again, it reminded me that we were from different generations. None of the women my age that I'd been with had ever shaved completely. This new sensation simply inflamed me.

I ran two fingers lightly up and down the length of her, parting her swollen lips slightly and capturing her abundant nectar on them. I caressed her from bottom to top, over and over, pressing my fingers farther inside each time. Finally, I used her nectar to slicken her clit and the sensitive area surrounding it so my fingers could glide easily over and around her swollen little pearl.

By this time, I could tell she had turned herself over to me completely, and I was going to make sure that Christina had an experience she would remember for a long time. I didn't even care that she was so much into the sensations that she seemed totally oblivious to the huge erection that was about to burst through my trousers. In fact, I wanted it that way. I wanted this time to be all about Christina.

I slipped my middle finger inside her opening and marveled at how tight she was. There was definitely not room for another, and it made me wonder whether she would be able to take me fully inside, even though my cock is barely above average size. But I decided not to worry about that right then. I wanted to concentrate on the task at hand . . . literally.

I pressed my finger farther inside and began to stir her tender folds gently. Her heat radiated out to my palm. At the same time I pressed the heel of my hand against her mound and moved it in slow circles against her clit. She parted her thighs even wider and began to move her hips more insistently as she sensuously fucked my hand.

"Please, don't stop," she moaned as I removed my finger, but only long enough to slip her panties over her hips and off and lift her right leg onto the couch. Her left remained on the floor, leaving Christina's beautiful pussy open and ready.

I knelt in front of her and for a few moments I simply allowed my cheek to brush lightly over her mound, savoring the feel of her and taking in her sweet scent. Finally, I began to kiss her mound lightly over and over, then moved down to the insides of her thighs where I teased her by stopping just short of her prize each time I kissed my way up.

But soon she was lifting her hips off the couch insistently and clutching my hair as she tried to direct me to the place where she so badly wanted to be touched. So, finally, I decided not to tease any longer. In truth, by this time I was past the point of wanting to tease. I wanted to taste her. I needed to taste her.

Her lips were soft and wet and swollen with arousal, and she tasted so sweet as I pressed them apart with the tip of my tongue. Her nectar was flowing freely now, and I lingered at her opening to collect her juices on my tongue. When my mouth was full of her taste, I moved upward and kissed her fully on the mouth, pressing my tongue inside so she could taste herself.

"Mmmmmmmm," was all she could manage as she sucked eagerly on my tongue. She was past the point of words and all I could hear were little whimpers and the quickening of her breathing.

I moved downward again and found her clit with my tongue and began to lick up one side, over the top, and down the other side, making that slow, circular trip over and over again. As her clit began to throb and swell from the attentions of my tongue, I slipped one finger back inside. But this time I curled it and found her magic spot. I began to press and caress her there in rhythm with the movements of my tongue, and by the way she was pressing herself to my mouth, I knew that she was very close.

"Yesssssss . . . yessssss . . . yessssss," the words came in short bursts, separated by her panting. Hearing that, I took her swollen clit between my lips and began to suck on it like a little nipple. At the same time, I pressed my finger against her g-spot and massaged vigorously.

I felt her whole body tense and for a moment thought she might levitate completely off the couch. "Oh, Ross! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Yessssssssss!" I was surprised by how loud her voice was as she nearly screamed the words through clenched teeth. "Oh, god, oh god, oh god!"

Her juices had literally coated my hand, and I could feel the spasms in her tight tunnel as she seemed to roll from one orgasm to another . . . each one causing her body to tense and her pussy to clench hard on my finger. Finally, she relaxed and lay there limply, with her beautiful breasts rising and falling quickly, over and over , as she tried to catch her breath. I gently removed my finger, raised it to her mouth, and outlined her lips with her nectar. Then I kissed her fully once again so we could both savor the taste once more.

I eased my way up so I could sit on the end of the couch, lifting her head gently as I did, then lowering it again so it rested on my lap. We just stayed there like that for probably 30 minutes. Every now and then I'd lean down and kiss her again, thinking to myself, "How in the hell could you be lucky enough to find such a beautiful creature?"

All of a sudden, she sat up. "Shit! What time is it?"

I glanced up at the clock that hung on the wall opposite the couch. "About a quarter til two."

"God, I've got to get back to work! Mr. Masters will fire me."

And with that, Christina jumped up, straightened her clothes and hair, and bolted for the door. But just as she put her hand on the knob, she stopped and hurried back to where I was sitting. She gave me a big kiss and flashed one of those smiles that required both her mouth and her beautiful blue eyes.

"Next time it's your turn."

And with that, she was gone.

****** After that day in my office, I knew I had to ignore the difference in our ages and spend as much time as possible with Christina. The chemistry that had developed during those weeks of visiting with her at the bank had only gotten stronger—much stronger—as a result of our physical connection. Unfortunately, our timing was off. The Fourth of July was approaching—it fell during the week this particular year—and Christina was making a long weekend of it. She planned to be out of town for the next six days. While I was glad she would have the chance to spend some time with her family, I was disappointed and frustrated because I couldn't wait to be with her again.

But while she was away, we stayed in close touch, talking several times a day by phone, about everything and nothing, the way people do in a new relationship. And I guess we were at least in the beginnings of a relationship, even though it was hard for me to think about being in a relationship with someone less than half my age. I'm sure it was for her, too.

We certainly talked a lot about that day in my office . . . how wonderful it was for both of us and how much we wanted to get together again as soon as possible. But time just seemed to stand still during those days when she was gone. I thought Monday would never arrive. Thank god, it finally did.

We agreed to meet at my office as soon as Christina got off work, and I could hardly get anything done that afternoon for thinking about how things might go . . . how I wanted them to go. I was in an almost constant state of arousal the entire afternoon. Jackie asked me a couple of times if I was okay. I lied and said yes. But I was not okay. I was confused, turned on, and acting like an adolescent . . . all because of this beautiful young girl who had come into my life.

By 4 p.m. I sent Jackie home for the day and spent the next hour staring at the clock and getting absolutely no work done. Finally, about a quarter past five, I heard the door open. I nearly jumped out of my skin I was so on edge. I quickly got up from my desk and hurried to the outer office. And there she was.

Christina had this look in her eyes that I hadn't seen before. It stopped me in my tracks and I stood there and stared into those magical blue eyes that had been the first thing I'd noticed when I first saw her at the bank. I wondered what she was seeing in mine.

I felt an urgency at that moment . . . this intense desire, actually a need, to touch her . . . to take her in my arms and pull her tight against me. But we were standing in my outer office, with people walking by on the sidewalk just outside my big window. I could feel the tension building . . . the anticipation.

I moved a step closer and I heard a quick intake of breath. Was it a sign of apprehension? "God, it's good to see you again," I told her. "I haven't been able to think about anything else since the last time you were here."

She hesitated and looked down before she spoke. Her voice was just a bit above a whisper. "I've thought a lot about it, too. I, uh . . ."

"Maybe we're moving too fast. This really is crazy, you know. I'm old enough to be . . ."

"It's not that," she interrupted. It's just that I felt some things, you know. Some things that I haven't ever felt before. It's been that way ever since that first time . . . you know . . . when you spanked me." She blushed at the words, but looked up at me with those wonderful eyes.

I covered the remaining distance between us with one more step, and without another word I gently lifted her chin and kissed her . . . tenderly at first . . . then more passionately, until our tongues were playing and I could feel her breath in my mouth.

I could tell by the way her breathing had quickened that she was ready for more, so I took her by the hand, led her into the back hallway, then up the stairs to my loft. We made it just inside the door before I pulled her to me even tighter, kissed her deeply, and pressed my hardness against the curve of her mound. I bent my knees so we were lined up perfectly, then slowly moved against her as we kissed. It seemed like time was standing still, and the only sound I was aware of was Christina's soft moans.

I took her soft, blonde hair in one hand and used it to pull her head back, almost roughly. She gasped audibly and I felt her body melt into mine as I covered her neck with little kisses and licks. I remembered from our last encounter how much she loved to be kissed there, so I took my time.

"This doesn't feel crazy right now," I whispered between kisses.

"Mmmmm," she moaned through parted lips. It was all she could manage at that point, and I didn't really expect an answer anyway.

I kissed my way down from her neck to the soft skin of her chest, which was exposed by the V-neckline of her dress. At the same time, I moved my hands down along her back, over the full curves of her hips and slowly began to inch the hem of her dress upward. My fingertips glided over the stockings that covered her legs, and my heart took a little jump when I got to the top of what turned out to be thigh-highs and realized she wasn't wearing panties.

I caressed her bottom as I continued to kiss her, but just like my kisses, my touch became rougher, more intense, until I had grasped both her cheeks with my hands and slowly kneaded them as my cock pressed hard against her.

I'm not sure how we managed it without breaking our kiss, but somehow we made our way into my bedroom and collapsed on the bed. Christina stretched the full length of her body on top of mine, and we continued kissing as I let my hands drift over her ass, the backs of her legs. Occasionally, I'd move one hand to the front and cup her breast and pinch the nipple through her dress.

Soon, I allowed my fingers to slightly part the cleft of her bottom, then move farther down to trace the length of her slit as her nectar coated my fingertips. I slipped them inside a little, then moved them upward to tease her clit.

Finally, I sat up on the edge of the bed and pulled Christina up after me. We began to tug urgently at each other's clothing, not giving a thought at any damage we might do. The most important thing at that moment was to remove the last barrier between us, and soon her dress lay in a heap on the floor, followed by my trousers, shirt and under shorts.

I removed her black lace bra and matching thong and pushed her gently back on the bed, gloriously naked except for her sheer thigh-high stockings. This was the first time I had seen Christina completely nude, and I took my time, letting my gaze glide over her body. Her blue eyes were closed and her full, red lips parted slightly. Her full, round breasts rose and fell rapidly as her breathing signaled her excitement and arousal.

My eyes lingered on her breasts . . . the dark pink of her areolas, which were the size of half-dollars. Her nipples were hard and erect, though not overly large. I couldn't resist leaning over and running my tongue over each one, and I felt them swell a little more.

Her skin was nearly flawless, slightly tanned and very smooth, right down to her shaved pussy. Her mound curved gently down toward her lips, which were nearly hidden. I lay down beside her on the bed and luxuriated in the feel of our bodies pressed together . . . skin-to-skin, and I began to trace my fingers along the length of her slit until they were wet with her juices and her hips were moving in rhythm with my caresses.

I teased her by trapping her clit between my fingers and moving them up and down, stimulating her gently, slowly, doing my best to get her ready for me. My cock was so hard by this time that I was tempted simply to roll on top and enter her immediately. But I decided to wait. I wanted to taste her again, so I moved down her body, kissing as I went, pausing to suck her nipples, pull them gently with my teeth. I wanted her to feel that tingling sensation all the way down to her clit.

I got to my knees, took her foot in my hands and rested her leg on my shoulder. I caressed her slowly and sensuously through the stocking before finally sliding it down and off. I put her bare leg back on my shoulder and kissed my way back up, stopping just before I reached her pussy. Then I did the same to the other leg, but this time I lingered for a long while on the inside of her left thigh, covering it with soft kisses.

I finally moved upward and kissed my way across her belly, then her mound. I marveled again at how incredibly sexy her scent was. I parted her lips gently with the tip of my tongue and felt her shudder with pleasure. I took that as a signal to go farther and pressed my tongue inside, moving it in and out . . . fucking her with it. Then I licked her full length and teased her clit when I reached the top. By this time she was writhing on the bed, as if she wanted to press herself to me and move away, all at the same time. So I slid my arms beneath her thighs, took hold of her hips, pulled her close and held her tightly as I licked faster, more deeply.

"Oh, yesssssss," she hissed as her hips began to move in rhythm with my licks, urging me on, asking for more. Finally, she grabbed my head and pulled me tight to her. "Oh god, oh god, oh god!" she moaned, each time a little louder, as she came.

As her orgasm subsided, I slid upward and positioned myself at her entrance. I tried to be careful and take it slowly, remembering how tight she felt to my finger. I traced her slit up and down several times with my cock, until her lips were parted and her juices had covered the swollen head. She was so wet and I was so hard that I slid inside almost effortlessly.

As soon as we were joined completely, I propped myself up on my elbows and positioned my face just above hers. Her eyes were closed and her lips parted. Her expression was almost serene, as if she had finally discovered something she had been searching for. I made my cock swell inside her and smiled as she opened her eyes at the unexpected sensation. As she did, I leaned down to kiss her and caressed her cheeks. Her hair was damp from the exertion of our lovemaking and curled in little ringlets around her face. I can't describe how it felt when she looked back at me with such desire.

I held my body almost still for several minutes, the only movement the occasional swelling of my cock inside Christina's velvety folds and the gentle rocking of my pubic bone against hers. Occasionally, I moved my mouth down to suck on her breasts, taking them as far as possible into my mouth, then swirling my tongue over her hard nipples.

I wanted to make things last as long as possible. It just felt so incredibly good . . . not only physically, but emotionally as well. At this moment, I felt I had somehow captured and tamed some beautiful wild creature that I had been lucky enough to discover.

Finally, I started to move in and out, slowly at first, allowing my cock to slip almost all the way out, before plunging it deep inside again. Gradually, I picked up the pace, and her breaths came faster and faster, mixed with little moans and whimpers. Soon we were truly fucking each other . . . as hard and fast as either of us could manage. I used my arms to pull her legs back farther, allowing my cock to drive even deeper.

Her moans and whimpers had turned to screams of pleasure. "Oh, Ross . . . oh, Ross . . . oh, Ross," she cried out over and over, and the sound of her voice calling my name in the midst of such pleasure made me explode. My balls tightened and my rigid cock began to throb as my hot cum splashed against her tender walls, which were now contracting and pulsing as if to milk every last drop from me. I know I've never before cum so long, so intensely and in such great quantity.

Finally, we lay very still, my softening cock still buried inside, holding onto the moment that I never wanted to end. I never wanted the connection between us, both physical and emotional, to be broken. I was pretty sure Christina felt the same way, judging from her contented sighs. I moved my lips to hers and kissed her over and over . . . deeply, trying to let her know how special this was to me.

But I didn't want to stop there. I needed more of her. I felt as if I literally could not get enough. So I slid back down her body and used my tongue to taste the mixture of our juices. I'd never done that with anyone before, but there with Christina, at that moment, it just seemed so perfect.

As I lapped hungrily at her pussy, she moved against my tongue as her arousal built once more. I paused for just a moment and moved upward to kiss her wetly and moisten her lips and tongue with the mixture of our sex. We kissed only briefly before Christina pushed my head back down, urging me to resume the oral pleasure she was enjoying so much. I sucked on her now-puffy lips and made a wet circle around her mound with my tongue before zeroing in on her swollen clit. We climbed slowly toward the peak once more, and I was happy to take all the time in the world. There was no place I'd rather have been at that moment than nestled between the thighs of this beautiful girl. The taste of the two of us together was intoxicating.

Then, almost without warning, she came again, seemingly harder and more intensely than before. It was an amazing combination of Christina pushing herself against me, while trying to pull away at the same time. It was as if she almost couldn't stand the pleasure, that it was too intense. Finally, she literally began scooting her body upward toward the head of the bed, pushing my head away, unable to bear being touched any more.

But I wasn't quite ready to see it end, so I began to kiss her mound gently, over and over, running my tongue over the outside of her lips, blowing gently on her pussy until she was still. I slid my body upward and enfolded her in my arms. When I kissed her again, I realized she was crying.

RossDaniels
RossDaniels
226 Followers