All Comments on 'Discovering Daddy Ch. 01'

by rockandroller

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One Word Says It All

H-O-T !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Exceptional

One of the best written stories I've read. I'm enjoy the build up and your descriptions of the scenes taking place are exceptional and not entirely unbelievable. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Captivating

Subtly crafted story.I was lured into your web with each page and enjoyed the read. Looking forward to more...Please continue.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
HOT... HOT... HOT

Incredibly conducive to a heavy discharge of vaginal fluids.

What a great super yummy story - Thanks

ali2teaseuali2teaseuover 17 years ago
Mmm...

Beautiful, sweet and sexy! My very wet pussy thanks you!

ineedsomedrugsnowineedsomedrugsnowover 17 years ago
OK

I found it sorta bland....the title really suggested something between the dad and the daughter so when it doesn't happen it's disappointing.

David48David48over 17 years ago
Wow James

Where the hell have you been son? You NEVER fail to amaze me with your knowledge (you called it fantasy fulfillment, remember?) of the way women tick sexually. We just got to "see" two very hot, beautiful, sexy, and just blooming young women engage in one of the most erotic scenes ever published on this site, and it was just wonderful. The dawning of new sexual awareness occured for us all at one time and left sweet, sweet memories for all of us, but throwing in Callie's feelings for her dad really blew the lid off. More chapters! We need MORE chapters. Welcome back...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not so bland

i liked the fact that the father/daughter bit was eluded to but didnt happen. it didnt make me feel grotesque for reading this story.it was definately a worthwhile read. hey i came...twice:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

It was another one of your great reads....I loved the buildup and am anxiously awaiting more of the tail. A forever fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great, but

What's it got to do with Valentine's Day? One passing mention, that's all.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 17 years ago
Okay Story

The writing was good, and the story was decent, my major complaint is that this was listed as a Valentines Day Contest Entry and I found it had precious little to do with the criteria for the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
pretty good scene

it is a nice story about two sisters sharing their wild sexy secrets.a bit repetetive but pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Really Good!!!

Very interesting story

dadeesgrldadeesgrlabout 17 years ago
master of the build up

eager to continue this story......i know the rest will be even more erotic.....xoxo jazzy

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well expressed build up to that humongous cum x 3

Lengthy, but realistic & effective narrative of building seduction. A Crawling pace is so much more exciting than Jumping when it cums to seduction. I really enjoyed the tongue-in-cheek self-talk of the narrator, without reliance on foul verbage, which would have been out of context in these realistic characterisations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You never cease...

...to make me cum. I have you bookmarked and I return often. Keep the cums coming!

LaTourEiffelLaTourEiffelabout 13 years ago
Just the BEST!

WOW! What can I say? I was in the room, with the sisters, like magic! Thanks for the opportunity! I'm on to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Been a while, but re-reading this! Still great! ;)

tamashi310tamashi310over 8 years ago

This is my first encounter with your stories... I really really wish there was a way to rate a 5⭐️ Story to fifth power... Seriously... My vocabulary doesn't even contain adjectives worthy enough to fuel this comment.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Fantastic setup

Vivid imagery and excellent characters and details!

J

JLCCJLCCover 8 years ago
Outstanding!

This is probably the most believable set up I've ever read here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good, but...

A shame that you used repetitive themes, so that it jolted me out of the fantasy. The story turned me on, but failed to make me cum. Also the failure of making it a Valentine story was a pity. I could tell this was more of a Christmas or Spring break timeframe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fantastic writing

The story is sexy, but more than that is the writing. It is so wonderful I don't know why you are not a published author - maybe you are. It also made me wonder whether you might be a woman because your description of the girls masturbating is so detailed and sounds so knowledgeable. Although the story is on a taboo topic, incest, and although I know that the two sisters will soon be fucking their father, it still has an air of innocence - about two sisters talking to each other in a loving

way, although talking about a very sexual experience the older sister has had. Amazing writing.

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 3 years ago
Very sensual

Love the pacing and the slow build up...looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really looking forward to what's coming. Hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockandroller@rockandroller
2230 Followers
Here we have tales of forbidden romances, easy girls, and men and women who experience the fun of discovering something new about themselves or their lovers. Check out the older stories too - some have a different flavor than the ones you've already read, and others are in th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES