All Comments on 'Discovering Sin Ch. 02'

by CraCyn55

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Don't shit me now!!

You are going to have Craig join in th eganglike the million other boring wimp husbands on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
So far so good

Great story so far, I sincerly hope it's not going to turn out to be another one of those bullshit, cockold stories. It sure would't fit the character of her husband that you have described so far.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Wimp

Like I said before, just another forgiving wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
THIS IS A STORY OF A WIFE,WHO TURN INTO A WHORE

THIS LADY OPEN THE DOOR FOR NATE AND HER WHORIST BEHAVIOR TO COME TO HER HOUSE WHERE HER CHILDRED AND HUBBY LIVE.RESPECT AND TRUST IS NO MORE FOR THIS LADY BY HER HUBBY.CAN YOU AS A WRITER PUT IN FEELING HOW HER HUBBY FEEL TO SEE HER FUCKING OTHER MEN,BEING A WHORESULT FOR ANOTHER MAN.18YRS. AND THAN HAVE YOUR HEART RIP OUT.EXPLAIN THAT MR.WRITER TO US PLEASE.FORGET THE GAB PUT IN FEELING HOW THE FAINTFUL HUBBY FEELS AND THE FAMILY.THE DAMAGE WAS BOUGHT ON THEM BY A SELFISH LADY THAT WAS WEAK AND DUMB.THE HERO IN THIS STORY IS THE HUBBY FOR NOT KILLING THE GROUP OF PUKESHITS INCLUDING HER .

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
read betrayal of trust

she owes him a virgin to fuck and break in numerous times and a newescort to fuck weekly for 2 years and submit to watch ...shell love watching hubby fuck all those women ...might have to take out a 2nd mortgage but it willbe worth it when its all over and he has had his payback foor her trashiness

KiallKiallover 14 years ago
encore

It is very rare that I comment on Stories (although I always rate). I just wanted to leave a note. I love this story the characters are insightful and the sex scenes are brilliantly paced and described. Also wanted to send encouragement. The ranting angry comments you have received so Far are left by people who should probably not be reading erotica, especially of this type, and are not the feelings of the majority.

Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I knew a young woman like Cyn, back in 1971 I guess it was. Back then we called her a nymphomaniac. I slept with her a few times, ‘til I found out she was married and her husband was in Vietnam. Her husband looked me up when he got home. I had a pistol handy, but he just wanted to talk. I apologized to him and he seemed to accept it. She ended up losing her husband, her kids, her family, her friends, and finally her mind. A few years later she ended up washing down a half a bottle of valium with a bottle of wine. It was a sad case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Basically a great story but Cyn and her lifestyle is way over the top, even though sexy as hell. Before continuing my praise I just HAVE to mention a few things; a "minuet" is a dance, not a short period of time and hoar is frost, whereas whore is a lady I'd like to meet! In short, well written, well developed story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous