Discovering Sin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CraCyn55
CraCyn55
164 Followers

Wouldn’t that be great?” Is all I said, and I watched as her nipples grew as big as ever.

Cynthia slipped off her bra and pushed her panties from her ass and then stood facing the uncovered window. Her voice was lower, rich with sexual arousal as she described what she felt while getting dressed that morning and the excitement that already had her pussy wet by the time she reached the open door of the car. She almost came when Nate told her she had to take her pants and underwear off before she could get in the car. When she was naked below the waist her legs trembled while Nate fucker her with his fingers and she got so turned on she had to be naked, so she removed the rest of her clothes while she looked at the window and pretended to be looking at me.

She told me how excited she was to climb into the car and sit on Nate’s hard cock and told me she made him wear a condom. She imagined me watching while the light in the car illuminated her naked body while she rode his cock to powerful orgasms for both of them. Then she told me about the outfit they had her wear and how the red spandex dress continually crept up and she was not allowed to pull it down and how every time it reached her waist she was required to take off her panties and find someone to fuck her before she could re-dress.

She fucked over and over all morning and Clark Dennis had just fucked her while she stood at the drive thru window just seconds before I arrived. She was afraid I could see her bare legs from my high riding SUV, and was both terrified and thrilled at the challenge to find something to wear when she had to come out and see me. She was afraid when I tried to push my hand into her pants that I would find her wet naked pussy and excited when I pulled her dress down to expose her tits.

She knew I had watched her go into the Landing Strip and strip for the crowd before fucking Leon, my black bouncer friend, and I told her I had seen her associates undress her in the office parking lot and the parking lot at the club and she told me how excited it was for her to be exposed like that in the face of probable discovery.

I asked what happened after I left and she told me about Nate’s attempt to orchestrate a gang bang and that she had stood up to him and so had her boss. Sandy’s power and authority in the company provided enough leverage for her to diffuse the situation and prevent non-consensual sex but Nate was still trying to somehow get her away so he could use her for what ever pleasures he chose indefinitely so Sandy had enlisted Leon’s assistance protect her from Nate.

She said Nate had come to the house Wednesday evening, intending to take her by force and that Leon had taken care of him and his two friends so they shouldn’t be a problem any more she told me, but I still felt anger rise inside as my protective instincts flared. I am slow to feel anger and even slower to show it, that doesn’t me I’m not capable of acting on it.

I spent my younger years and the early part of our marriage in construction and I worked hard and was physically fit. I have always kept myself in good shape, but my stature is wiry not bulky. I was able to lift as much and do as much as any man on the job, but my power comes in the form of concentrated and directed energy rather than brute strength. If I am required or need to fight, there is no reservation in my determination to see things through to the end. If the stakes are high enough I’m prepared to fight until I no longer breathe. If I was there the night Nate showed up, there’s a good chance one of us would have ended up dead, and I don’t think it would have been me.

Cyn saw the quiet firmness in my features and knew that it was probably better that Leon had been there than I. It wouldn’t have helped if I had spent the next twenty five years in jail. Just as quickly as the intensity came, it passed and I settled back to the more exiting thoughts that had recently made my prick so hard.

Cynthia and I kissed again and then we started to dress to go to Antonio’s. I had selected the clothes I wanted her to wear while she was telling me about Wednesday morning. It was the same outfit she had worn on Tuesday. When she saw them on the bed she blushed remembering what had happened in them. “Tell me what happened Wednesday morning while you’re getting dressed.” I said. This would help get the woody stiff again I thought as I smiled to myself.

“That was the day they started fucking me.” She said. “I knew they were going to fuck me before they picked me up that day. While I was getting dressed, I wanted you to see me in my black bra and ultra sheer black panties. They were so much sexier than you had ever seen me wear before. The guys gave them to me the day before and told me it was time to make sure you saw me wearing them. I couldn’t stop rubbing myself while I was putting them and my dress on.”

‘We played this little game where I would dress conservatively so you could see me leave in the morning without suspicion, and then when I was in the car with them on the way to work, they would take off all my clothes and dress me up again real sexy for work. I would stay dressed like that all day and they could do what ever they wanted and make me be nasty with them while we were at work, and then on the way back home they would take all my sexy clothes off and I would put the normal conservative things back on so I seemed like your normal wife when you saw me.”

“I knew they were going to take off all my clothes again that day, but I was also sure they were going to fuck me too. Things had been building up, and I knew I couldn’t wait any more either. I thought it was funny that Elaine would park so screwy and should have known that something was up. On Monday they only drove down to the front of the Jensen’s house and stopped again. They took off all my clothes right there so anyone walking around could have seen me naked. They were getting more daring each day.”

“When the door opened up and Scott reached under my dress, I knew he was going to strip me naked right there standing by the side of the car. As soon as he had my panties and pantyhose off, he had me spread my legs so he could finger fuck me while he finished undressing me. I was going crazy while he went under my bra and rubbed my naked tits with one hand and played with my pussy with the other hand.”

“As soon as he brought me off, he pulled my dress and bra off and I jumped in the car and lay across his lap while he picked up my clothes and Elaine drove off. I felt his hard naked cock against my tummy and stroked it before I got up and guided it into my pussy. It felt so fucking good to have someone else’s cock in my pussy I came over and over again before we even got out of our neighborhood.”

During the time she was reciting this description she put on the clothes I had selected. When she pulled the panties up to cover her ass, I couldn’t resist the sexy sight, and I pulled them down in the back, and laid the length of my hard cock along the crotch of her panties and slid forward and back between her legs; the moist swollen lips of her excited pussy bathed the top of my cock with fluid as it slid my penis along her wet lips. She pulled the dress over her head and down until it stopped at my extended prick, and then reached between her legs to take my cock so she could guide it into her hot wet slit. I was only able to fuck her briefly before the pent-up lust made me dump my stored load of cum deep in her warm vagina.

I continued to hold her lovingly from behind and I think we both sensed that this afterglow exchange of deep love helped us to confirm of our solidarity. As we uncoupled, she turned in my arms and wrapped her’s around my neck as we kissed and tenderly caressed each other like true sweethearts.

“Do you still want me to wear this outfit to Antonio’s?” She asked with a slightly crooked eyebrow, wondering if had just been intended for ‘window dressing’?

“Sure I do?” I answered without hesitation. “Except that you also said they had you put on pantyhose also, mostly so they could take them off, so maybe you should slip some on.”

She smiled in appreciation and said that she was getting quite hungry, so I escorted her from our bedroom.

We talked and joked and generally had a great time driving into the city, but she noticed that every time we went under a street light or whenever the lights from a passing car lit up our interior a little I looked at her legs, or at least what I could see of them. She saw me, and with a wicked smile pulled her dress up to her waist so I could see everything. She smiled even more when she saw me rub my stiff member through my trousers.

When we got into the city with its bright lights, she didn’t get nervous and pull her hem back down. Instead she spread her legs so she could rub her panty crotch. I looked at her lightly stroking fingers and told her to take off her panty hose there in the car. She hooked her thumbs into the waist band and pushed them all the way off without a question. We arrived at Antonio’s and were lucky enough to find a parking space close by.

We walked hand in hand to the front door and were happy to find there was hardly any wait. It was after 9:00 so the normal dinner crown was long gone. I asked for a secluded table or booth and we were seated near the back in a booth on the end wall. When our waiter arrived we already knew what we wanted so we quickly ordered, and settled in for a short wait and nibbled on the tasty bread sticks that were complimentary for dinner guests.

Not long after we settled in I noticed Cyn repeatedly looking slightly behind me and to my right. “What’s the matter?” I asked. “You seem to be looking at something.”

Her eyes snapped up to meet mine as though she was somewhere else mentally. “What did you say sweetheart?” She asked not having heard or paid attention.

“I asked you what the matter was. You seemed to be looking at something.”

Now she blushed with embarrassment and told me in a whisper that it was just her imagination, she though the two business men seated near by were paying extra attention to her and it was un-nerving. She said she thought maybe we had talked about sex too much and her imagination was running wild.

I tried to look around like I was searching for the waiter and quickly scanned the room and took in the men. They were indeed looking at her, and making no effort to hide the fact that they were. This part of the restaurant was essentially empty except for our two seatings. I asked Cyn what she was showing, and she insisted nothing.

“Show them a little.” I said. “Let’s see what they do.”

She looked at me like she had just swallowed half a chicken, but I saw the motion of her upper body to indicate the lower portion was moving.

“Tell me what you’re doing and what’s happening.” I said.

“I crossed my leg and let my skirt ride up. They noticed.” She said. “They are really being obvious.”

“Let them know you’re aware of what they’re doing.” I said. Pushing her further.

She turned her head and looked directly at them and then I saw her body shift again so I thought she might have swung her lower half towards them. While she continued to look at them she picked up her water glass and dipped her finger into the cold water and let her long thin finger slowly circle the rim.

“What’s happening?” I asked impatient for her commentary.

She turned to look at me and said that she had uncrossed her legs and turned them to face the men. She left them slightly spread while she did her thing with her glass. “They are trying to get me to open my legs more.” She said.

“Did you?” I asked.

“When I turned to talk to you I let my left leg stay where it was and moved my right one toward you.” She said. “Now my knees are more than a foot apart, and they can see my whole right leg.”

Cynthia looked back toward the men and blushed at their unhidden interest. I could tell she was now starting to take her queues from the two men rather than me. Both of her hands moved below the table and I knew she was busy getting into her display. I watched while her upper body movement indicated she had pulled up her skirt and spread her legs to show more and suspected she was running her fingers over her thighs, maybe even her panties as she teased herself and them.

I drew her attention to the server bringing our pasta dinner and she quickly adjusted her position to cover up. When the plates were set and we were left alone she told me they had wanted to see her panties and because they were black and under the table she had opened her legs wide and pulled her skirt up so they could see. She had traced the lips of her pussy with her finger tips and was so turned on she didn’t know if she could eat.

“Take off your panties and let them look at your pussy while you eat.” I said calmly, but none of us were calm. I could tell how lost in lust she was and suspected this was the way she looked when they undressed her in the car.

She didn’t argue but paused until the time was right in her own mind. Her body moved again and I knew she was pulling her dress higher, then with both hands busy below the table and apparently under her dress she took hold of her panties and started to pull them down. I knew they were slipping from her ass when she lifted slightly in her seat. I couldn’t resist turning to look at the men, but they were so hypnotized by her actions they didn’t see me looking.

Her shoulders dipped as her arms extended to draw them all the way off her legs, and she balled them up so she could show me the sheer material in her fist. She sat them on the seat beside her and left one hand below the table as she picked ineffectively at her food. All the while I’m sure she used the fingers of her other hand to open her pussy wide for her admirers and maybe even fucked her fingers in and out.

“I’ve got to go to the restroom.” She said, and started to get up.

“Take the panties with you I said, and either put them back on or leave them at their table.” I said

She paused only a moment before securing them again and scurrying off. She was in the restroom for only a few minutes before re-emerging from the corridor. When she passed the table, she paused and sat the balled up fabric between the two excited men. One pulled her down so he could whisper in her ear and took one of her hands in his and brought it to the bulge covering his erect cock so she could feel its size and shape, while his companion stroked her bare calf. She stood up, looked at them briefly and then returned to me.

I wondered how far she would go with this if I turned her loose, and the mixed emotions churned within me. She settled into the booth across from me.

“What happened?” I asked. “What did he say?”

“He made me feel his cock, it’s very large. They asked if they could fuck me.” She said then and her voice was choked with lust.

‘Do you want to fuck them?” I asked, not really sure what she would say.

“I want to be fucked so bad, I could piss a brick.” She said without reservation.

I reached into my pocket and sorted two of the five or six foil packets I had slipped into it earlier from her clutch bag, and set them on the table in front of her. She stared at the foil for an eternal moment then extended her delicate hand and scooped them up. Cyn had a hard time looking at me as she wrestled internally and then stood. She looked at me for a sign, but she was on her own and got none from me.

I hadn’t expected this to be relationship test when the innocent play first began, but it was quickly to the point where it could easily become just that. To be honest, I really didn’t know what I wanted to happen here but I felt somehow cyn and I both had see how this played out.

With the condom packets held tightly in her hand, she walked toward the table with the two men. I turned in my seat, no longer concerned about whether or not they knew I was aware of the happening. The men, who looked to be in their early to mid 40’s, both appeared to be lean and confident, one was rather average, but the other had the mature well groomed appearance of a successful executive or newsroom anchorman. He was the one who’s cock had been measured by Cyn’s touch, and he looked like the type who usually got what he wanted without having to take it.

She stood nervously in the table looking at one, then the other, then without saying a word, extended her hand as laid the foil packets on the table between them. All three looked at the table while the foil envelopes spoke all of the implications.

Both men slid their chairs to at Cyn’s side, with her standing between and each extended a hand to the back of her nearest leg. It seemed almost as if they had choreographed their moves as they caressed her calves and then progressed upward until their hands disappeared under the hem of her skirt. Upward they moved until their arms were dragging the skirt up her legs and exposing more flesh. As they progressed Cyn moved her feet apart about fourteen inches in invitation and I could tell when they had reached her wet treasure.

Their hands spent a good deal of time between her legs and caressing her round bum, and then the average Joe moved still higher enjoying the naked flesh as high as he could reach. When he was playing with the strap of her bra, her skirt was so high I could see the other man fucking her pussy with three fingers and she slumped down on his hand with her hands on the table top to encourage his deepest penetration.

Then she froze, I thought she might be at the edge of climax, then she stood tall and backed away causing the both me to eventually loose contact, “I’m sorry.” She said. “I can’t do this.” Then she quickly turned and hurried back to me. “Let’s go, now.” Were her only words and we both left the area. I secured the bill form out waiter settled it and met Cyn in the car where she already had it running.

“What happened?” I asked, believing I already knew the answer.

“Nothing much,” She said. “I just remembered we had some unfinished business of our own, and didn’t want to loose my appetite any more than I already had.” Her warm hand had already searched out and found what she wanted and she had pulled her skirt back up to her waist so we could enjoy each other as much as possible while we drove. It didn’t take long before we had to pull into the sparsely populated corner of a super market parking lot and climb into the back seat so we could fuck each other silly like horney teenagers.

Neither of us felt forced to do or undo anything that happened that night and we didn’t worry about raising and then cutting short the expectations of two horney business that could look anywhere for their entertainment. We both knew what we were willing or capable of, but in no hurry to rush there. That excitement would be there waiting for us if the need ever came up, but until then there was plenty for us to be able to learn from and about each other without having to stray into the murky waters.

The end, at least up to here, the beginning for everything else.

CraCyn55
CraCyn55
164 Followers