All Comments on 'Discovering Sin'

by CraCyn55

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Yeah, right

Twice you state, "If you don't like them, don't read."

Gee! I don't know HOW I (we) could have misunderstood the "Love it? Hate it? Have suggestions?" part of the comments section. HOW could we be so blind to your magnificence, you arrogant twit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Such a Slut

Cynthia could stop her lucid behavior if she wanted to, but evidentally she thought she would never get caught or her husband would forgive and forget. My daughters, college age, gave this to me to read because my wife cheated on me many times and we finally divorced. Since she was proud of her slutish behavior and admitted it in divorce court, she forfited everything and I got custody of our two daughters. My ex has aids and is dying and wants to get back together. I will not have her back or come within a mile of her. I hope he divorces slutty Cyn and gets custody of everything and the children. Most women are bitches and it will serve her right.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Why not read it?

This is just another cheating slut story and from the way it is going we will also have a forgiving wimp in it.

I got a big kick out of your first statement that if we don't like it don't read it. If you don't like negative feed-back than don't post it. I think you are looking to inspire people with your writing and all I can say is "God I hope not.

In case you haven't noticed, good writers write good stories. I really don't know how this story will finish but given your track record you will be still looking for your first good story.

Just a suggestion, if you don't want people to get pissed,

stop telling them what they should or shouldn't read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Well done

This is the best written one yet. I am really enjoying the test of the husband's "unconditional love."

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
read what i think

in betrayal of trust in cyn goes all the way she owes him a virgin and two years of fucking who he wants when he wants no questions asked and no fucking on her own ...just watching him fuck 100 women plus a virgin she has to pay for

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago

middleage = 1* since they are not sexy.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
I CANT SEE A PROBLEM

its just a really bad situation out of control. TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
A poster child ...

This is a poster child for narrated stories. Don't let the reader discover the story through the characters ... just tell the readers what you want them to know.

2.6 =3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

When she got caught Cyn said she needed to die. If she were my wife, I would pray that she did. 1 star

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

What a fucked up story, 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It goes on and on and on...when the hubby waits and procrastinates and dawdles and hesitates and...it's hard to keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should read the tags on other authors stories. You don't have a clue what a tag is or is supposed to do. Worthless tags like yours mean that I skip the story, rate it one star, try to alert you of your total lack of understanding and then move on to someone who does use tags correctly.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Simp cuck tale, well done, but narrator is pathetic as husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous