Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby!" It's so difficult to focus enough to speak, and I'm gasping for breath; it comes out much louder than I intended. Everyone stops, startled by my outburst. My man leans back in his chair, his eyes boring into mine.

"Yes, darling? What is it?" His tone is a little derisive, like he's losing his patience with me.

"Sorry about that, I'm... I just... I..." God, it's so humiliating! Everyone is listening, and watching, but it's no use -- I can't wait any longer. "I can't take this teasing anymore! Can you just take me somewhere?"

The little crowd around me breaks up in soft laughter, and someone says, "Yes, take her. Somewhere." He stands up and hooks my collar with his finger again, lifting me back up to standing, but I keep my head down and my eyes closed. I can't look everyone in the eye just yet. I'm surprised (yes, pleasantly surprised) to hear Nadia's voice in the little group around me: "Go on, you know where the guest rooms are. You are both very welcome to stay. You are one lucky man!" Then she turns to me, and with a quick flick of her tongue in my ear whispers, "And you are one lucky girl. Have fun up there, my dear."

And you, Nadia, are one yummy girl. That's what I think, but all I can say is a quiet little "thank you." I want to give her a little kiss before he leads me away, but I know what 'the rules' say about that, so I content myself with blowing her a kiss as she backs away. She returns it with an impish grin and returns to the dancefloor.

We ascend a flight of stairs, turn a corner, and come to a long hallway with many doors. It's like a hotel up here. The nearest couple of doors are closed, but the rest are standing open. I'm ready to dive into the first open room, but he leads me all the way down to the last door. "I like this one best." Whatever you want, my love. Anything you want.

It is a nice room, fairly large and made up with Victorian propriety, all lace and ruffles. There's a bed, a little nightstand, a vanity, and two chairs. Very nice. He pulls me to him and his kiss sets me on fire all over again, my arms straining against their bonds. I want to hold you! His tongue pushes into my mouth, his hand rubs my pussy, and I'm shaking. God help me, I'm whimpering! He breaks off our embrace and comes up for air, and we're panting like we were drowning in each other. He takes a step back and peels off his clothes, never taking his eyes off mine. I'm actually bouncing up and down I want him so bad. "Please, let me loose. You can tie me up again after. Just let me hold you." He just keeps looking at me. "Pleeeeease! Just let me have you."

He comes up close and pulls my shorts off, helps me step out of them and then tosses them aside. He opens the catch in the front of my top but doesn't let my arms go -- instead he just pushes my halter back and lets it hang off my shoulders. Then he pulls up a chair and sits down, looks up at me and says, "Come here and take me."

Damn it, couldn't you just throw me on the bed and fuck me? Even now, you have to drag it out. I straddle him and try to lower myself onto him, but without my hands (and the way I'm shaking) it's very tricky business. After a couple of failed tries, just when I'm ready to fucking lose it, he finally reaches up and guides himself into me, and I slam myself down on him. He wraps his arms around me and crushes me into his chest, kissing and biting my neck. I lift my feet off the floor and just rock my hips back and forth, grinding, grinding, grinding...

Oh sweet mother of fucking God! Every muscle in my body turns to stone. Even locked in his bear hug, my back arches away from him and I'm facing straight up. I feel like I'm screaming at the top of my lungs, but nothing's coming out except for a strangled, hissing whisper. If my hands weren't cuffed, his back would be a bloody mess right now. I hear him growl and feel his hips buck under me, and at last I can relax and ride out the rest of my climax. Exhausted, I slump against him. He finishes his come and loosens up his hold around my chest, but then starts rocking his hips a little bit, back and forth, nice and slow. Oh my baby! You're still hard! Sweet! I start contentedly nibbling on his neck and his ear. Rock, rock, rock. I can feel my next orgasm building, nice and slow this time. Rock, rock, rock. My toes are already curling up; my eyes flutter and close. Rock, rock, rock.

I hear his voice. "Sweetheart, you are so sexy. Everyone thought so. Did you see how everyone was staring at you?"

"Mmmmmm..."

"You made me so proud down there. Did you like it? Did you like all those hands on you, all those people touching you?"

I'm halfway in a trance, thinking about all those hands on me. I can almost feel them now. "Yes." My voice sounds kind of dreamy. His hips rock just the tiniest bit faster now.

"Did you like me touching you?" The voice from behind me should have scared the life out of me. I didn't hear anyone come in! But I've been thinking about her all night, so it just seems natural: her perfect face smiling at me, her smile welcoming me, her lovely hands caressing my body. She's our hostess, of course she would be here.

I feel her arms wrap around my shoulders, just above his arms, as she presses her body up against my back, the fabric of her little maid uniform cool against my skin. I sigh and lean my head back, but I can't open my eyes. It would break the spell, I'm sure of it. She bends down and kisses me, soft lips and a probing little tongue. My mind races: can this really be happening? Must not open my eyes...

She breaks off our kiss and lifts up her head. "Can you turn her around?"

I'm not too sure just what she means, but my Keeper seems to. "Certainly. Okay, baby, we need to stop for just a sec, all right? Just stand up." I don't want to, but I slowly stand until I feel him slip out of me. I hate this empty feeling. I need you inside me. He pushes his chair back so he's out from under me. "Now, turn around, there we go," I must be facing Nadia now. Must not open my eyes. He puts his chair back where it was. "Now, down you go again, down on me, that's it." Oh, God, this is weird! I feel his cock push back up inside me, but we've never done it with me facing away from him before. My arms, still bound, are squished between my back and his tummy, and my tits are pushed up and my legs are spread wide for her. She's not touching me yet; she's just out of reach. He rocks more carefully now; I don't think he can get all the way in me this way, so instead he's just driving me crazy with short little strokes. Nadia just watches for a moment, then I feel her come close and sink to her knees before me. Her hands grasp my waist and I feel her tongue glide around my left breast, tracing a circle around it once, twice, then finally flicking the nipple. The jolt makes me cry out; it feels like my brain blew a fuse. She alternates, nibbling one breast while pinching the other, and I can't resist the urge to look any longer. Dream or no, I have to see what she looks like on her knees. I steal a glance down, and even if that glance had made it all disappear, and I suddenly woke up home in bed, it would have been worth it.

She stops flicking my nipples and starts biting them, playfully at first, but then, as my man starts moving faster inside me, hard enough to make it a bit painful. Yesss... delicious. My man is fucking me with fast, but still maddeningly short, strokes. It feels wonderful, but it won't be enough to make me come. I'm right on the edge now, my head thrown back, my pussy on fire. I have to tell them to stop, we need to change position or something, but all I can say is "oh God", over and over. Surely they won't let this go on forever?

I feel Nadia's hands slip off my waist. Her mouth stops working on my breast and she kisses her way down my tummy, down and down. Slowly, slowly, she makes her way to my pussy, and I feel her hot breath on my clit. Oh, God! This is it, I'm going to die. One breath, then two, then three, and then at last her lips touch mine. She gently sucks my clit up and out from under its hood, and starts flicking it like mad with her tongue.

This time there's no strangled hissing noise. This time I scream for real, on and on, until I'm sure the whole house can hear me. Then I feel my man tense up and start to come. My scream is silenced, and my breath stops for a distressingly long time. Finally I feel the crashing wave of orgasm pass its peak, and recede. I can breathe again, only in little gasps at first, but soon enough I settle back to Earth once again.

I guess I'm not dead, but when Nadia stands up and looks down on me, she looks like an angel. An incredibly sexy and wanton angel. She helps me stand and disentangle myself, then leads me over to the bed so I can sit more comfortably. I'm so glad she's here to look after me; my man looks like he's wiped out, and I'm sure I'm a mess. "Thank you, Nadia. That was... wonderful."

"You're very welcome. Here, let's get these cuffs off you. I'm sure they must be killing you by now."

"No, wait! I mean, can I keep them on for a bit longer?"

She gives me a wicked grin. "Hmmm. She says she wants to keep them on. What do you think, mister?"

"I guess that will be okay. For now. I have to get us some water. I'll leave her keys right here, just in case. Can I trust her with you, Nadia?"

"I wouldn't. All sorts of terrible things are likely to happen."

"Great, I won't hurry, then." He comes over and gives me a nice, deep kiss. "Be right back, baby!" Then he pulls on his pants, and he's out the door.

"Terrible things?" I turn to Nadia and bat my eyelashes. "But surely you wouldn't take advantage of an innocent young girl just because she was naked, and tied up, and in your bed?"

"Oh no, certainly not!" She pushes me down until I'm lying on my back with my arms crossed under me. It's actually pretty comfy, considering. Then she starts kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear. "Don't you fret, love. An innocent girl would have nothing to fear from me."

I close my eyes and arch my back even more, luxuriating in kisses softer than any I've ever received. "Well, that's a relief! For a minute there I thought I was in trouble."

"You mean this kind of trouble?" She takes my nipple in her mouth and gently bites down on it while lightly raking my tummy and upper thigh with her fingernails.

"Oh! Yes, that kind exactly." She envelops me in soft little kisses, running the odd fingernail up my side, or down my leg, or across my belly. "Nadia?"

"Mmm... yes, dear?"

"Will you take off that outfit? I want to see you. I want to feel you."

She puts on a mocking tone of voice and says, "Leave my cuffs on! Take your clothes off! You know, you sure are bossy for one of the Kept!"

"Please, Nadia! I'll do anything you want. Please?"

"Anything, you say?" She makes a big show of pretending to weigh her options, taking her time. "All right then, my little Mistress," she sticks her tongue out at me with that word, "Anything you say." She kneels up until she's straddling me, then starts undoing the hook-and-eye closures up the front of her uniform. Free from its embrace at last, she unhooks the garter straps from her stockings and throws the outfit to the floor, all in one piece.

She looks magnificent, even with all the lines on her skin from the bustier, just like I knew she would. She must have been a model at some point: she's just letting me stare at her. She's not making any of those little self-conscious gestures people make when you look at them intently. She's just looking back at me and smiling. "You're beautiful, Nadia. Thank you." Now that I finally feel free to say what I want, I don't know what else to say. I want to say more, but maybe that's enough.

She leans down until her breasts just barely touch mine, never breaking eye contact. Then she shifts her weight slightly, rubbing her nipples against mine, soft skin brushing soft skin. I start to feel tingly, and realize I'm holding my breath; I let it out with a loud sigh, and she takes that as her cue to lower herself onto me. Mashing our breasts together, she reaches her arm around and under my neck, holding my face up to her face, and plants a deep, lingering kiss on my hungry lips. I open myself to her completely; I want to pull her inside me, I want to have her.

She breaks off the kiss at last, but keeps her face an inch about mine. She pants, catching her breath for a moment, then says to me, "So, you said you would do anything, yes? Well then, what are you going to do?"

The answer is out of my mouth and in the air before I even think about it. "Let me taste you. Let me make you feel as wonderful as you've made me feel. Or at least, let me try."

"I thought you'd never ask." She gets up off of me, then turns around and kneels down over my face, then gracefully she spreads her knees apart and lowers her pussy to my lips.

What I really want to do is just devour her, but that wouldn't be fair to either of us. So I go slow, lovingly running my tongue up along the edge of one of her lips, then giving her clit the lightest little flick before licking down along the edge of the other one. She moans wonderfully, and her legs shake a bit after each flick. After the third time, she loses her patience and presses herself a bit harder on my mouth. "Enough teasing already, you're killing me!"

I give her one long lick between her lips, then move my tongue in tight little circles around her clit. "Ahh, that's better, my dear. That's it." She tweaks my nipples, making me jump, then I feel her lean forward so she can put her hands down on the bed. I start licking her faster, and she starts moving back and forth a bit, grinding herself onto me. "Yes, darling, yes! Just like that, right there, right there..." She must be getting close, but I want to hold her here as long as I can, here at the top of the wave.

I hear the door open, then close. Startled, I slow my ministrations almost to a stop, unsure of the etiquette for this situation. Am I in trouble? After a moment's pause, I hear a tray get set down on the dresser, I hear his pants hit the floor, then I feel him crawl up onto the bed and get between my legs. Nadia takes hold of my knees and pulls them apart and back towards her. Then my Keeper kneels in front of me and pushes into me, inch by inch. Soon he is buried in me, and holds himself there, all the way in. I've long since lost my ability to concentrate on Nadia, but now I give up even trying.

"Thanks for taking such good care of my girl, Nadia. I knew I could count on you."

"You're welcome. Now shush." I can hear them kissing up there, and I expect to feel a flash of jealousy, but it doesn't come. Their embrace completes the circuit: now we are complete -- me inside her inside him inside me. We find our rhythm, and we move as one. My body feels light, like I'm floating on a sea of sensation. Time stretches out and the world fades away; there is only us, crossing this endless ocean, on and on. But just when I start to get used to the idea that this is how it will be forever, I feel a shift in our tension, the transition from the simple taking of pleasure to urgency. The end of the journey is near. We move with a purpose now, eager to find our destination, and once sought, it isn't long before we reach the shore.

Everything is washed away. That's the only way I can describe it. There is a moment out of time where everything is just whited out, and I feel like I'm frozen, suspended in the space between the ticks of the clock. There are no thoughts, just feelings. As soon as I try to think about it, I fall back into the world, and the orgasm, if that's what that was, is gone, leaving little aftershocks in its wake that make me twitch disconcertingly.

My lovers collapse, falling on either side of me, holding me, kissing me, telling me I'm so good, but I'm not really there with them yet; I'm still coming down. I've never felt so completely satisfied and so thoroughly taken; it's wonderful -- but something doesn't feel quite right. Then my vision blurs and everything kind of fades. What the hell? That brings me back to Earth, and now I understand what's happening: I'm crying. I sure didn't expect that, but perhaps I should have: nothing I've ever seen or done in my life has prepared me for this night.

Nadia recovers enough to remember the predicament I'm in. "Oh, you poor thing, your arms must be killing you! Here, let's get you fixed up." She sits up, then leans over me to help me up. Her face clouds with concern as she notices my tears, "Hey, what's wrong? Everything's all right, dear. You're all right." She gets me sitting up, wipes away my tears and embraces me, but the tenderness of the gesture makes me break down and cry more. I don't understand what's happening: I'm not hurt, and I'm not ashamed. What is this emotion?

My Keeper snaps out of his post-coital languor and unlocks my wrists. God that feels good! But I have a small moment of panic: I've taken to calling him 'my Keeper' so completely, I can't remember his real name! It comes back to me in a moment, but the shock sets off another crying jag, and now I'm starting to get really worried.

I'm not the only one. "Baby, what's wrong? You're starting to freak me out a bit here. What can I do?" He tries to hold me, but I can't take it: I've been held and fondled and touched too much, and I pull away. I don't mean to hurt his feelings. I know he just wants to help, but I just can't be close right now. The poor dears are beside themselves with worry, but I still don't fully understand what's wrong with me. Finally, I manage to string some words together. "Baby, remember when you said anytime I couldn't handle it we could leave?"

"Yes, of course."

"Good." I turn to my new friend. "I'm sorry Nadia, and thank you so much for everything, but I really need him to take me home now. "

-=-=-=-

Leaving the house was a whirlwind affair. Nadia donned her uniform and became the perfect hostess once again, getting me dressed, lending me a coat (and berating my man for not bringing one for me), and making sure I got a water bottle and a kiss goodbye before sneaking us out a side door. My guardian angel, even protecting me from becoming the subject of catty gossip.

Finally we got to the car, and now we are on the way home. We've sat in silence for a good long while now, and my head is finally starting to clear. I think what set me off was the picture of us I formed in my head. When I was lying back and letting it happen, when I was 'just following orders', everything was fine. But as soon as I started to think about what I was doing, what I was doing, I didn't recognize myself. That scared me.

"My darling? Um, do you need anything?"

It takes me a long time to answer. "I'm not sure what I need right now."

"Oh, shit." He pauses, then his words come flooding out. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! I thought that was what you wanted. I thought I read you right; I thought I knew you better than you did. God, that was so stupid, just steamrolling over you like that. I thought I was so smart, but I went too far, didn't I? It was too much; I should have seen it before. I should have known. I -- "

I cut him off. "I know what I need now. Stop the car." I've had some time to think now, and my mind is clear.

"What? Where?"

"Right here! Stop the car now!"

"Baby, I can't let you out here like that! And we're way too far from -- "

"You asked me what I need. I need you to stop the car now!"

Reluctantly, he pulls over to the curb. He takes forever to stop, probably afraid that I'll bail out as soon as he does. As soon as we do stop, he takes my hand and says, "Look, sugar, this is crazy. Let me just -- "