Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pounce on him, locking my lips onto his and pushing my tongue roughly into his mouth. At first he's too shocked to react, but the heat of my lust burns away his confusion soon enough. I twine my fingers in his hair and try to pull his face up to mine even closer, kissing like I was trying to eat him alive. Finally I have to come up for air, and I set him free from the embrace.

After rubbing his lower lip where I bit on it too eagerly, he smiles broadly. "So, I take it you're feeling better now? And we're OK?"

I lean up close to him. "Yes I am, and yes we are. And by the way, thank you, you awful, wonderful man."

He chuckles a little at that. "You're welcome. Thank God! We didn't know what the hell was going on back there. You got us really worried about you. It seemed to me like everything was going so well, then all of a sudden... can you tell me what happened?"

"Everything was going very well. But don't you see? I was taking it all in, sure, but it was just so much all at once. Honestly, all that, in one night? That was insane! That was not me, back at that house, do you understand? That was not me. I don't do things like that." I look down and away as I finish, "I could never do anything like that."

He hooks his finger under my chin and gently brings me around to face him again. He looks into my eyes for a moment, considering. "I see: all this time you thought you couldn't, then suddenly you realize you can. But don't you see, nothing's really changed; it was always there inside you. I could see it. I thought I could help you find it, because you'll do anything for me. Won't you, my love?" He gives me a mischievous grin. If anyone else had said that, it would sound arrogant. But from him, well, it's not arrogance to state the facts.

"Yes. Now take me home, and I'll show you what I can and will do."