All Comments on 'Discovery Ch. 03'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Better then the Scovery channel

I so enjoy these recollections of the slutwife sexcapades. Count me as a devoted reader who enjoys these fables.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh the places we could go...

I rarely comment on stories, and usually wait to do so until they are completed. Your story has me curious and highly entertained though.

I usually search for stories that interest me using the 'story tags' that are assigned / added to the end of most stories, presumably by the author. (Don't get me started about the many times I read a story I really enjoyed, only to click on a 'similar story' that had absolutely no possible resemblance to the story I enjoyed!)

I'm intrigued that the first 'tag' listed in all 3 chapters is 'Blackmail', and all the possible scenarios that the author could lead us through, but only a few commentors have hit on.

The writing so far has been very good and also very entertaining, and I hope he continues his story.

I agree with the authors comment in ch. 2, but if literotica won't further redefine the LW section or add a 'Cheating Wives' section we will have to search out the stories we like from the rest.

Keep up the good work, and remember all good stories have a begining, a middle and an ENDING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I guess this

is necessary for the plot and also interesting. but I don't like the fact, the woman and the man are not at all at least intreagued or a bit anxious that all of a sudden somebody after 20 years mails her past to him. very strange behaviour at least from her as it is told from his side.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
This Chapter did little

except possibly set up the discovery that she sent the stuff to her husband. Why is still an important question. I can not see anyone else on the map who would be interested in provoking his curiosity.

fridayamfridayamover 14 years ago
I'm hooked

I'm enjoying your story. The 'wife with a past' is a good hook, and she has a helluva past. I shall look forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Intelligently written

though there's some denial going on with her. Of course she paints herself in the best possible light. But she's also painting over the cracks, the biggest one being her well hammered cunt. Love it, thanks...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey Anon

as far as I'm concerned the author has the right to remove any comment that isn't constructive. Moralistic or vile comments and name calling have no place here. This is an erotic fantasy site and if morality is an issue, I suggest you go elsewhere. Some of us come here to read erotic fantasy not to bash the author because of our own shortcomings. Since the editors on Literotica don't seem to want to control the uncalled for nasty feedbacks, the authors should. I wish more authors would click away the nasty comments. Maybe, just maybe, the trolls will disappear. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hm, you tell me

they already sold DVDs "over twenty years ago"? Poor research.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 13 years ago
DVD?

I enjoyed the story a lot so far.

But you should have changed the DVDs to VHS tapes. That jumped into my eyes ... ^^

Also I'm not so sure about the selling of porn flicks back at that time. At least in my surroundings you mostly rented them because buying a tape during the mid 80ies was very expensive. Selling/buying VHS tapes became more of a thing from the 90ies onwards, until they were replaced by DVDs not even ten years ago.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Not too thrilled at this point. I see the ending as her returning to her slut past with a cuckold husband. I actually hope I'm wrong. I guess we'll see...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
tsk, tsk sad really

poor bbl, so far in his cuck closet we could call him?her?it? a spelunker.

bbl seems to search out creampie eating cuck stories to fulminate outrage while beating his?her?its? breasts in moralist peity. By the way, couldn't you afford a better boob job?

bbl and the rest of the BTB lynchmob reminds me of a dog returning to eat it's own shit. Gotta admire mother's who do not strangle these weird creatures they popped out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why Do Morally Pure Holy Rollers Come To This Site?

And why did they all flunk English class?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous- why do morally holy rollers .............

To give asses like you something to bitch about. Why else?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a cheap cuckold/wimp crap!!

A slut and he gets turned on by watching her get fucked by strangers!! He is insane like that author!!!

LoisKnight69LoisKnight695 months ago

This is a good story and this was a necessary chapter. It answered or acknowledged some of the questions that any man would have after he learned that his wife had been a porn actress when younger.

Kim's perspective was interesting. She claimed to have never been into prostitution, but admitted to giving hand jobs, blowjobs, and fucking guys brains out in the Special VVV Vip room. Wouldn't that be prostitution? Also, she says she didn't escort but she fucked rich men to keep them happy. Seems like some denial to preserve her sanity and self respect.

This chapter and the series (so far) shows how easy it is for a woman to change or hide her past. Kim had been a high school slut near Boston who became a nymphomaniac bisexual porn actress in LA. She spent 10 years total exploring her carnal instincts, and then moved to North Carolina where she reinvented herself as a decent respectable woman, to find a decent loving man with whom she could have a family. Kim was lucky. She experienced violence without lasting injuries. She saw and tried the booze and drugs but avoided addiction or alcoholism. She was infected with a STD that was cured. She made lots of money. Over a half million dollars, at the least, if the reader accepts her recollection of over 60 movies (total of those produced by Jake and Sparks), assuming an average of $8000 - $10,000 per film, plus a couple of years being a "feature dancer" at clubs. Then she quit the business in her prime. I wonder if she thinks of herself as "typical" or does she appreciate that not all the girls ever got star billing or avoided drug addiction.

Every man who met and married a "beyond gorgeous" woman of 26 - 28 might be wise to wonder if she was a wild and crazy slut during an earlier phase of her life.

In the story, Kim was concerned whether she had become jaded about sex. The next chapters will disclose whether she did become cynical or if she truly morphed into a loving wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous