Discovery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

"What was that?" I asked.

Kim said, "I worried that I'd become jaded about sex and love, and never be able to have a real, honest to God, serious relationship." She smiled at me and then added, "You fixed that. I can tell you now that was one of the reasons I went so slowly at the start of our dating. I not only wanted to be sure you were the right guy; I also wanted to be sure I could believe my own feelings. I had to get myself back into the 'real' world. I was decompressing from LA."

After a pause, while we ate, I said, "Tell me about Spark's nightclub. What was that like?"

Kim said, "It was called theGlass Slipper. Sparks and a couple of other guys were partners in it. The place was your classic strip joint as it turned out. I know because when I was with Jake I made appearances at dozens of them promoting my videos. The place had two stages, a huge bar, a VIP room, and even a V-V-V-VIP room."

"What'd you do when you were promoting?"

"I started with Jake. I'd be billed into some club usually for what we called a blue-collar weekend -- Thursday through Saturday nights. Jake had an old girlfriend come and teach me how to do a strip and pole dance. He bought me some costumes -- lots of glitz and glimmer stuff, with lots of layers to take off. I also had the brightly colored and ostentatious shoes with four-inch spike heels. The real clunky shoes the strippers use today hadn't become industry fashion yet. Anyway, my name would be splashed across the marquee and all the signs in the club; you know 'This Weekend Only -- Sue Cexy.'" Kim paused and asked, "Are you sure you want to hear about this?"

I nodded after taking a bite of my sandwich. "Go on. Please," I smiled at her.

Kim continued, "Anyway, usually around nine, ten, and eleven at each club, I'd do a ten or fifteen-minute dance -- classic bump and grind stuff or a pole dance, often singling out one or two guys in the club to come on to -- particularly the high tippers. Then I'd disappear backstage, throw on a G-string and a nearly sheer robe, and be available in a corner of the club to sell autographed DVDs. A few of the clubs would have a TV playing the movie trailer during the break. On a good weekend, I could sell a couple of hundred copies. Jake went along a lot and would help handle the sales and keep the guys off me. We'd have to give a cut to the club owners, but it helped get my name out there. The big sales came from our distributorSinfilm, and from ads in men's magazines; the appearances were to build brand and hype.Sinfilm loved us for beating the drum along the west coast and in Vegas."

Kim watched me carefully to gage my reaction to her story. She went on answering that question, "Later, when I went to work for Sparks, he had better connections withSinfilm, with the adult magazines, plus his own club. The DVDs were always promoted at his club, and he got good press and a great distribution deal for the films and my photographs. If you look in the copy ofGalaxy, I bet you'll find some big ad in the back for my DVDs."

"What went on in the VIP rooms? Were you part of that?"

In the VIP room, I'd be a tease to the patrons and big spenders -- maybe a lap dance or even a hand job if Sparks said it was all right and what he wanted. The special VIP room had an anything goes approach to sex. Fortunately, Sparks only wanted to use the room for what he called the 'really important' VIPs. He didn't want the cops arguing that he was running a brothel. Up until I got the STD and had to layoff for a while, I played hostess in that room about once a week. That meant I made sure everyone was happy, content, and satisfied. If a hand job would do, that's what our special guest got -- or a blowjob -- or I'd try to fuck his brains out on one of the sofas there. I wouldn't be alone; there'd be other girls too. We'd often do two on one. Guys liked thinking they were fucking two girls at once or getting a double blowjob."

"I can understand that," I said in disbelief. I paused and asked, "I should have asked earlier; did you ever have a bad experience -- you know, other than the STD?"

Kim nodded and said, "A few times. I was lucky to find Jake and Sparks; they were gentlemen and protective of me and the other girls that were around. We were in an industry that attracted a rough crowd. I learned that shortly after I started working with Jake. He kept a lid on things and closely watched over me. Sparks could forget sometimes and inadvertently throw me or one of the other girls to the sharks, and that's why we started to work the VIP rooms in pairs or more. We had firm rules, 'no' meant 'no,' 'stop' meant 'stop,' and everyone wears a condom if we were having sex. Sometimes, some guy would start to try to beat us around -- playing all macho and tough with us. I didn't mind getting slapped on my butt or some hard sex occasionally -- that could be erotic, but getting punched out was off limits. When one guy went off on me and my friend Darlene couldn't pull him off, Sparks came in amid our screaming and commotion; he pulled a gun. I didn't even know he carried. By then, I had a black eye, a very sore jaw, and was about to get raped by some asshole. Darlene had been thrown against a wall and had a broken wrist. Everything went quiet as Sparks waved the gun around. Sparks made the guy get dressed and then escorted the him out; I never saw him again although he was supposed to be some high roller friend of Sparks."

We munched on our sandwiches for a moment or two, and then I asked, "You mentioned having other women around sometimes? InRenegade Redheads you had a pretty steamy relationship with one too. What was going on there?"

Kim smiled and took my empty plate. "Come up to the bedroom and I'll tell you about them." I noted her use of the plural pronoun.

We went upstairs. I noted that if I were three or four steps behind Kim, I could watch her naked ass as it waggled its way upwards beneath her scanty little robe.

Kim flopped down on the bed and patted the space beside her. I lay down next to her and we kissed for a while. I could feel my libido responding to her romantic intentions. I still needed some recovery time, and Kim noted this apparently.

Kim started, "The girl in film you saw was Darlene Winters. She was from Oregon, as I recall. She was also Jake's old girlfriend -- the one that taught me how to do exotic and pole dances. I met her about two weeks after I moved in with Jake. Funny, I can still remember, because I was cramming for a psychology exam when she showed up at Jake's apartment one day. She was gorgeous, but dressed like a 'tart' -- I mean she dressed kind of slutty: lots of cleavage, things too short and too tight. She'd come by to see Jake, but he was out in his boat I think. Anyway, we got to talking and comparing notes about whom we were, why we were in the business, and such."

I made a wiseass comment; "You mean you didn't just jump in bed and jill each other?"

Kim poked me in the ribs with her fingers, and I jumped. "No, jerk! We talked until Jake eventually came home, andthen we jumped into bed -- the three of us." Kim stuck her tongue out at me. She asked in a more serious tone, "Do you want me to go on?"

"Absolutely," I told her.

"Well, there was some truth to what I said. Jake and Darlene had a 'friends with benefits' kind of relationship. Darlene had told me she wanted to fuck Jake, a favorite pastime of hers. After Jake got home, I encouraged him to satisfy Darlene's itch; of course, by then I had the same itch too. So the three of us fingered, licked, and fucked for the rest of the night. By the way, I somehow managed to get an 'A' on that psychology test."

Kim checked my reaction again and went on, "Darlene became a steady visitor. Later, she confessed she really liked our relationship, especially when Jake wasn't around. The feeling was mutual, so we became an event. Eventually, Jake dyed Darlene's hair and didRenegade Redheads. Darlene started to hang around with me, and we became best buddies. I helped her tune up her image so she was more attractive and didn't look so cheap; she helped me loosen up. She followed me to Sparks, and we did a few more films together over there. The two of us would do Sparks some nights."

I asked, "Didn't you stay in touch?"

Kim laughed. "I got a card from her once in a great while way back but after a year they stopped. She wasn't computer literate, and that's how the world communicates now. Mostly we've just lost touch. She was so pretty. I often wonder what ever became of her."

I probed further, "You mentioned someone else?"

"Oh, yes. There was Cindy Wick, although that wasn't her real name. She just became know by it, just as I was Sue Cexy. Cindy was a year younger than I was, but had started doing porn when she was fourteen. I know -- breaks all the rules. Sparks didn't like child porn; he heard about her and rescued her when she was sixteen, and then kept her out of harm's way until she turned eighteen -- made sure she graduated from high school too."

"Sparks had a heart?" I suggested.

"Oh, yes, he had a soft spot for the underdog or the oppressed. Anyway, Cindy moved in with a boyfriend for a while and then they broke up about the time I got the STD. Sparks asked whether she could move in with us, and I said yes. Anyway, Cindy and I became an item too -- along with Darlene. We made Sparks worry whether we'd have any room for him we'd get so caught up in each other. He even made a movie starring just the three of us --Three Foxes. We were wild in the film and more so on the set. We used every sex toy and mechanical sex device known to mankind, and each of us had more orgasms in the two or three weeks we filmed than all our lives all added together. We had fun, and we made a lot of money; the film turned out to be a best seller." Kim grinned at me; I was starting to rise again

"Did Darlene and Cindy remain friends?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Last I knew they were, but that was over twenty years ago. I really haven't been in touch with anyone from that part of my life since I came back east except a couple of cards from Darlene. " "I'm curious, and knowing you now as I do, didn't you feel cheap or slutty at the time?"

Kim responded slowly, "You have to realize that inside every good girl is a bad girl. Some baddies never surface, but my bad girl did, just when I needed some money -- lots of it. So, yes, I felt like a slut -- hell, I knew I was a slut -- and I loved it. I ate it up. Some days I craved the sex; I couldn't wait to get out of classes so I could roll in it -- lick it -- fuck it. I really was a nymphomaniac for part of that time. I'd been raised to appreciate sex, but I went way over the top, and I knew it. I also knew the good girl had to come back some day; I just postponed that event until I drove back east. I lost the bad girl somewhere in Texas on the way here."

I asked, "Did you miss it after you stopped? Do you miss it now?"

Kim shook her head. "You always miss something you give up. I grieved for a few months for my old life style until I found that my new life would be better in so many ways. I guess I'm grateful I got to try all those crazy things for so long, but I'm not sorry I stopped. I keep the bad girl under control now."

I was quiet for a moment. Kim and I stroked each other. We were both starting to arouse each other. I finally said, "You know, if the bad girl wanted to come out a little more in our relationship, I wouldn't be all that opposed to it."

Kim leaned in and kissed me in a naughty way. She said with a smirk, "I'll tell her."

To be continued in Ch. 04

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers
12