Discovery Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how are we supposed to get dry afterwards?" she asked.

"Mother nature," he replied and pointed at the sun.

Jack made his way to below the sheltering cliffs and then stopped. Treading water for a moment and then taking a deep breath, he suddenly duck-dived and went downwards. Amanda looked down and could just about make him out. The water was clear and he was moving around the seabed. Suddenly, he rose back to the surface just in front of her. He exhaled and, panting, raised his hand above the surface grasping what looked like a rock.

"What do you think this is," he asked.

Taking a second look, Amanda realised that it wasn't a rock after all.

"It's...Is that an oyster?" she asked.

"That's right. You're not just a pretty face are you? Do you eat them?"

"Yes, but don't you have to wait until there's an R in the month?"

"That's an old wives tale. As long as you eat them fresh it's OK. How many would you like?"

"I didn't exactly bring a shopping bag with me. I imagine the most we could manage to hold is about two apiece. Can I get my own?"

"Sure, just follow me down. You have to feel around a bit, but I'm sure you'll be able to find some. Ready?"

She nodded and took a deep breath, then ducked under the surface. Jack led her to a patch of weeds and pointed. She moved her hands through the soft growth and felt something hard and spiky. She picked it up and felt again. Almost immediately, she found another oyster, picked it up and headed back for the surface.

"I have never, ever, ever, done something like that before! This place is amazing!" she said, beaming.

Holding the oysters in one hand, she used the other to slowly swim alongside Jack back to the jetty. Jack's libido was back under control now and he felt confident he could cope with the situation. However, as they approached the base of the jetty, Amanda grabbed hold of the metal ladder and began to ascend.

Well, that was the end of his self control. As Amanda rose above the water, her underwear clung to her skin. The water had made it transparent and it was like looking at her naked behind.

He stayed in the water looking up at Amanda. She turned around and was surprised that he wasn't following her up the ladder.

"Aren't you coming out?"

"I'd better not come out just yet, just to save embarrassment".

Her nipples were plainly visible, puckered and hardened, but what made his dick throb painfully was the dark V of her pubic region.

"Oh, don't be silly. I've already seen you in your underwear and now you've seen me in mine, so come on out."

Hormones raging, he shrugged and began scaling the ladder. As he climbed up onto the jetty, Amanda was already making her way back along it towards her clothes, but she stepped past them onto the smooth, flat rock surface and sat down. As she did so, she looked back at him walking towards her and started to say something.

"I had..."

She stopped, shocked at Jack's appearance. He seemed to have hidden a stick in his underpants. She looked away and said, "Jack! Really!"

Jack looked down at his once again hard penis pushing out the front of his underpants.

"I'm sorry Amanda, but I can't help myself. You can't blame me really."

"Why on earth not?"

"Well, take a look at yourself. Wouldn't any normal man react in the same way?"

Amanda looked down and saw the transparency of her brassiere and gasped when she understood that her knickers looked the same. She squealed, crossed her left arm across her breasts while her right hand went down to cover her pubic region.

"We just have to lay in the sun for a short time. We'll soon dry off. I promise I won't look anymore."

He lay down on the concrete and closed his eyes. Amanda, unable to think of anything else, did the same, but at a respectable distance from Jack.

Five minutes later, Amanda couldn't resist sneaking another peak at Jack. She had to admit, for a man of his age he had a very nice body -- especially "that" bit. He was still erect. She checked that his eyes were still closed and then looked again. It was certainly bigger than her husband's had been. She could clearly see the outline of the head and shaft and even the testicles. The blood pumping into it was still making it jerk a little. She found herself wondering what he would look like naked.

Aghast that she had been contemplating such things she rolled onto her front and faced away from Jack.

He heard the movement, opened his eyes and looked across at Amanda (contrary to what he had promised). She had raised her arms and laid her head upon them, facing the other way. Her underwear was almost dry and had lost its transparency, but he was able to admire the graceful curves of her body; the feet pointing downwards applied a light tension to her calf, accentuating the fine toning. Moving upwards the line curved into the dip behind her knees, before gliding up over the hamstring muscles at the back of her thighs. He was surprised at the apparent firmness of her buttocks; there was a precise definition of where the gluteus maximus began and the leg muscle ended. Had she been closer he might well have reached across and laid his hand on it.

The curve came down into the small of her back and then glided up over the shoulder area and then back to down to the base of her neck. He noticed how her breasts -- still contained within the brassiere -- were squashed down by her weight and wondered how they might feel to his hands.

Aware that he was now dry, Jack decided to stand up and get dressed. He donned his trousers first in the hope that his erection would at the very least be disguised. He was sitting on a bollard tying his shoes when Amanda turned her head.

"Oh! You're dressed already," she said.

"Well, I was dry enough so I thought that I had better."

"Can you turn around, please? I want to get dressed now, but I'd rather you didn't watch."

"Of course," he turned his back to her and looked out across the water.

Five minutes later Amanda said, "You can turn back now."

When Jack looked at her, she was dressed almost as immaculately as before -- except for her hair, which had previously been precisely coiffured, but now looked partially wild a la Elizabeth Taylor. In fact, it merely added to the sexuality that he now saw within her.

*****

Now that they were dressed again, it was time for lunch. Jenny had provided a lovely little picnic for two, but perhaps surprisingly had included a bottle of wine and two glasses. She had even thought to include a bottle opener. This was slightly unusual, because in those days the British didn't generally drink wine, although Amanda had been partial to it when her husband used to take her out to a restaurant. Jack seemed completely at home with the idea, so Amanda guessed that Jenny must provide wine on a regular basis with the evening meals she provided. Jack surprised her by producing a lemon that he just happened to have in his pocket, to go with the oysters. The meal seemed lavish for such a simple thing as a picnic, particularly when back in London they were still experiencing rationing.

After lunch, they relaxed for a while and talked about anything that came to mind. The earlier awkwardness had gone and they began to fully enjoy each other's company.

The sun gradually moved across the sky and behind the southern cliffs. With the shadow rapidly creeping across the dock, they decided it was time to move on, so they packed up and made their way back up the steps and ramps to the top of the cove, where they found the sun was still bright. They climbed back into the Land Rover and started back. A short while later Jack stopped the vehicle and pointed out the side window.

"That's the highest point of the island, even higher than the north coast," he explained. "There's a path that leads up there. Would you like to take a walk?"

"Yes, OK, why not?"

They got out of the vehicle and began walking along the narrow, winding path that gradually rose towards the summit. As they walked, Jack explained its use during the war.

"Being the highest point of the island, with clear views all round, this was the perfect place to put a radar installation during the latter part of the war. They couldn't run cables all the way from the Lookout post, so they set up a generator for power and a Nissan hut for the men to sleep in. Michael and I were trained on the equipment and worked the same duty roster."

"Did you ever see anything?"

"All the time, but it was mostly our own aircraft on the way out or back in. We were able to see just how they got on by counting how many returned. As the war went on we saw more and more coming back, meaning they were facing less and less resistance."

About three quarters of the way to the top, Jack stopped and said, "I'm sorry, but I just have to take a leak. It must be the wine."

There were no trees on this part of the island and no convenient bushes, so he just turned away and took a step off the path, before unbuttoning his flies. Amanda looked back as he spoke and realised what he was doing. She kept walking, attempting to ignore the sound of the liquid splashing onto the tufts of grass and heather behind her.

It's a strange thing; a person can have no bladder problems whatsoever -- until somebody else mentions their own. Shortly after Jack caught back up, Amanda began to feel the desire to urinate herself.

Finally, she could wait no more, "You're going to have to turn your back for a minute. That wine has a lot to answer for, because I need to spend a penny now."

Jack walked another ten yards up the path and then stopped, looking ahead towards the summit. Amanda stepped off the path, pulled up her skirt and slip, pushed her knickers down to her knees and squatted down. Typically, because she had been resisting for so long, now that she was able to go it took a while for anything to happen, but then at last the stream started to flow. The sense of relief was almost pleasurable. While waiting for her bladder to finally empty, she became more aware of her situation; there was Jack standing just a few yards away, while here she was exposing herself. That now familiar tingling sensation returned, aided by the gentle warm breeze that she could feel stroking across her genitalia.

Once finished, Amanda quickly stood and adjusted her clothing. Walking closer to Jack she said, "Sorry about that."

"That's OK, feeling better?"

What an odd question she thought. "Yes, thank you," she replied.

They walked the remaining short distance to the top, where Amanda could see the remains of concrete bases. Recognising a shape she turned to Jack and said, "I guess that's where the hut was."

As she spoke her eyes were drawn to the front of Jack's trousers, where she could see the unmistakable outline of an erection again.

"Jack!" she exclaimed. "Not again, really! Haven't you got any control? What's caused it this time?"

He answered boldly, libido in overdrive again, "It was the thought of you pulling your knickers down. I'm sorry, but I simply can't help it." He shrugged.

Acutely aware that she was standing alone in the middle of nowhere, with a highly aroused man who had already expressed his interest in her, made her feel highly vulnerable. In an attempt to defuse the situation, she asked somewhat naively, "Well, isn't there something you can do to get rid of it?"

"There's only one thing I know of."

"Well what are you waiting for?"

Amanda's late husband had never masturbated in front of her, after all, there had never been a need as she was always there and available for him. So, perhaps, with her slightly sheltered life behind her, it's perhaps not surprising that she didn't see what was coming.

Jack unbuttoned his trousers, reached inside and after a couple of seconds succeeded in wrestling his engorged cock from his underpants.

Amanda gasped, but was too shocked to say anything at first. She just watched with her mouth open as Jack began to rub the length of his penis. Finally she understood what he was doing. She knew she should be offended, but at the same time she was fascinated. His dick was about eight inches and considerably thick. The head was a pinky-purple colour and shiny. She momentarily wondered what it would feel like before once again finding her voice.

"Jack! How dare you! I could have you arrested!" She realised the stupidity of her statement. "I mean, really! I can't believe you're forcing me to watch you do that!"

The second statement didn't make any sense either, but she couldn't take her eyes away. As if to excuse her own failings, she told, "Well, if you have to do it, just get on with it and do it quickly."

She watched him, as he watched her, rubbing up and down in long, powerful strokes. After a couple of minutes Amanda felt her own body reacting, she needed him to finish quickly to relieve her own sexual pressures and to think about something else.

"Why is it taking so long?" she asked.

"It takes as long as it takes," he replied. "Although, additional stimulation can sometimes help."

"What like?" she asked, before she could stop herself, sure that she shouldn't have asked the question.

"Well, if you pull your skirt up a little, it might speed things up a bit."

Amanda was dumbfounded, not least because he had earlier seen her in her underwear. Why would raising her skirt help? She shrugged and then snagged the skirt between her fingers and thumbs mid-thigh and then pulled the hem up to about the same height.

"Ohhhh!" groaned Jack, his eyes fixed on her legs. "Just a bit higher."

Amanda complied, raising the hem another three inches. The breeze on her flesh told her that her stocking tops were now on show.

Jack groaned again and then gasped, "More, please!"

She was sure that to raise the skirt any further would undoubtedly reveal her knickers, but as he had already seen them earlier today, it seemed to be of little matter if he saw them again. The skirt was raised to her hips, revealing her silk covered pussy.

Jack's hand movements began to speed up, "Take them down and I'll come really quickly now." He begged.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" she argued. But decided she might be able to speed things in her own way. So, she dropped the skirt back down to mid thigh and then reached under and tugged at her panties. She pulled them down towards her knees. She hadn't intended for it to happen, but the elastic suddenly snapped and they fell to her ankles.

Jack's cock exploded. Amanda was amazed at how much and how powerfully he ejaculated. The first shots landed by her feet -- a good two yards from where he stood. And it just kept going, spurt after spurt. There were perhaps ten of them, gradually depleting in force until the last fell at his feet. He continued rubbing for a short time, ensuring that he had completely finished and then tucked the rapidly shrinking penis back into his trousers.

Amanda was still standing there panties around her ankles and hem of her skirt just shy of revealing her pussy, when he said, "Thank you. You can pull you're skirt down now -- unless you need to do something as well?"

After the night before, she now had an idea what he might mean by that, but she certainly wasn't going to do anything like that in front of him. Brought back to her senses, she pulled her skirt back down, face flushed with embarrassment (or was it arousal). Her panties were no good, as she would have to replace the elastic, but in the meantime, she always kept a safety pin just inside the belt of her skirt. So, having asked him to turn around, she pulled her skirt back up (exposing herself fully had he not be looking away), pulled up her panties and then fastened them at her waist before pushing her skirt back down.

With a somewhat stilted conversation they discussed the view and the historical importance of the summit, but finally it was time to return to the vehicle. As Amanda followed Jack down the hill her mind was racing. She couldn't possibly admit it, but seeing him performing that sexual act in front of her had been thrilling. Her pussy lips were slipping against each other as she walked and she knew she was sopping wet down there. She was even beginning to consider the idea of touching her pussy -- once she was back in her room -- just to see what it felt like.

Jack drove back slowly, allowing Amanda to take in the scenery, but the bumping and swinging from side to side didn't exactly help her discomfort. Finally, they arrived back at the farm.

"There's no point in going in to see Jenny just now as she'll be in the middle of lessons with Georgie. We'd better keep away until nearer five," Jack suggested.

Back inside Jack's cottage, Amanda made her way to the bathroom. Thanking her good fortune that Jenny purchased the softer Delsey toilet rolls (rather than the hard variety that were more like tracing paper); she mopped up her pussy and thighs. Her panties turned out to be absolutely soaked, so she washed them in the sink and hung them on the side of the bath to begin drying, intending to take them back up to her room for repair, when she had finished.

By the time she had completed getting her hair back under control and repaired her (minimal) make up, she left the bathroom and returned to the sitting room, where Jack had already poured a cup of tea for her. She sat down and they began to talk about their respective lives, the events of the afternoon seemingly forgotten.

After a while Jack excused himself and went to the bathroom. When he came back he seemed a little distracted and then Amanda noticed he was hard again. She decided not to say anything and pretended not to notice. She wondered why he was like it again until she recalled that she had left her knickers on show on the edge of the bath. Jack couldn't help but see them and now he would know she was sitting there naked beneath her skirt. No wonder then.

They continued talking, seated opposite each other on the deep armchairs. Amanda had just finished explaining what had happened to her husband -- something she very rarely did, but had learned to cope with -- when she unwittingly crossed her legs, giving Jack a glimpse up her skirt. Instantly she saw his eyes move to her legs. She wasn't sure just how much she had revealed, but the poor man was in trouble again. This time she spoke out.

"Oh dear, not again?"

He looked uncomfortable and said, "Sorry."

Her own libido had been simmering all day and now she was stepping over a line that under normal circumstances she would never even imagine, let alone experience.

"Perhaps you'd better stand up and deal with it then. I wouldn't want you to stroll in to see my daughter and grandson like that."

He stood and began to expose himself again, "Will you help me again." He asked, as he began to stroke himself.

"Yes," she breathed, rising on extremely wobbly legs. She looked at the wonderful organ, the eye pointing straight in her direction like the mouth of a canon.

Then she stepped across another line and asked, "Could I... touch it?"

"Yes, please," he whispered.

She stepped over beside him and he relinquished his grip. She extended her forefinger and experimentally touched the head. The whole thing jumped.

"Oh," she said and then tried again. This time she stroked the head lightly. Jack groaned and she told him, "It's so smooth! Shall I hold it?"

His face was red and all he could do was to nod agreement. Amanda slowly wrapped her hand around the shaft. Her fingertips couldn't quite meet. She began to rub up and down as Jack had done earlier. "Like this?" she asked.

"Yes, just grip a little tighter on the down stroke and release a bit on the upstroke. Unghh! Yes, that's it!"

Amanda was both fascinated and aroused. She leaned into him for support and rested her head on his shoulder as she continued to rub his dick. Jack, quite naturally, placed his hand on her opposite shoulder and squeezed. As she continued, his hand began to caress her arm. It felt nice and it was fairly harmless so she didn't complain. At some point though, his hand slipped from her arm to her waist. Again, it seemed harmless, so she ignored it, but then the hand moved onto her bottom.