Discovery Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She considered that she really should stop him there, but as it was her right cheek and she was using her right hand to masturbate Jack, she was in a quandary. All she could do was ask him to stop.

"Jack, please don't do that, otherwise I'll have to stop."

His only response was to groan again and to grasp her cheek firmly. She should have stopped, but although what he was doing was a little rough, it was actually exciting her. He continued kneading while she continued to wank him.

Then, Jack's hand dropped away from her and she breathed a sigh. He looked to be very close now, but just as he was about to climax, his hand suddenly shot back up between her legs, catching her by surprise. Too late, she brought her knees together, trapping his hand, the side of which was now in contact with her pussy. Amanda still had hold of Jack's cock, which began spurting immediately. Her knees buckled and she dropped to the ground, still with Jack's hand trapped between her legs. He was pulled down on top of her and they both collapsed to the ground. The penis in her hand was still disgorging its load -- over her blouse and skirt. Some even ended up on her cheek, but she was oblivious of this; the continuous arousal that she had experienced throughout the day had finally come to a head as her body juddered in response to her own orgasm.

Some minutes passed by before Amanda came to her senses and pushed Jack's hand away. She staggered to her feet and fled to her room, where she looked at the state of her clothes. The blouse was soaked with Jack's semen -- but at least that could be washed out, which was more than could be said for her tweed skirt, which would need the services of a Dry Cleaner. She took them both off and discovered that the wetness had gone through to her slip. She now knew she would have to go back down to the bathroom to wash the blouse and slip and attempt to somehow sponge the skirt -- and soon, before it dried.

There was a soft tap-tap-tapping at the door.

"Don't come in!" she barked. "I'm not... decent!"

"You certainly look decent to me," replied Jack. The door swung open gently, to reveal that he was standing with a bowl of hot water and a towel over his shoulder.

Amanda felt utterly exposed; all she was wearing was her brassiere, suspender belt, stockings and shoes. She was appalled that he had simply walked in on her -- into a room that she had, until now, considered to be her sanctuary.

"What do you think you're doing? Get out at once!" Her hands flew to cover her breasts and pubic region, much as they had earlier in the day.

Jack just smiled gently and said, "I brought you some hot water and a towel. I figured you might need them for the skirt. "You might want to wash your face as well."

Confused, Amanda quickly raised her hand to her cheek where she felt the wetness that told her where else Jack's ejaculation had ended up. Her hand shot back down to cover herself again.

"Please!" she begged.

He remained where he was and said, "Why don't you take your bra off and show me just how beautiful you really are?"

Amanda's mouth dropped open. She simply couldn't believe what he had just suggested. A man she had known for less than twenty four hours was standing in her room, asking her to strip naked for him. Why on earth would he think that she was remotely likely to do such a thing?

But then her mind stole back to the events of earlier in the day. Perhaps she had been guilty of leading him on just a little bit. Maybe she could have resisted going in for a swim and ultimately exposing herself -- even if unwittingly. She could have ignored his erection and simply not commented upon it. Even after she had peed yards from where he stood, in effect, it was she who had suggested that he masturbate then. And as for downstairs, well what was she thinking of; taking hold of his penis and rubbing him?

Jack's head leant to one side and he whispered, "You really are beautiful you know. Most men would kill to be where I am right now."

Overwhelmed by what she perceived as a compliment and bewildered as to how else to react, she brought her hands up behind her and unhooked the bra. She took it off and dropped it to one side. Then, not sure what to do with her hands and realising that covering herself again was now pretty much pointless; she hung her arms limply at her sides.

"Simply beautiful," said Jack. But then, to her utter dismay, he turned, placed the bowl and towel on the dressing table and then walked out, closing the door behind him.

Amanda's eyes filled with tears. She had fully expected to be ravished and instead he had left her alone. Why? He said she was beautiful, why didn't he stay? For the first time in many, many years she wanted a man, but he didn't seem to want her.

*****

Sometime later, Amanda made her way downstairs -- just after Jack had shut the front door on his way out. She had changed to go for dinner at Jenny's cottage next door and was now wearing a lightweight, pleated, plaid skirt in blue, with a colour matched silk blouse (which was a little more creased than she would have liked, but was one of only three she had brought with her). She had donned her high heeled shoes again, but kept on the stockings she had worn earlier -- surprisingly still intact, even after walking along the rough footpaths. Her underwear was fresh on; silk and lace in navy blue. Her hair was tidy and she looked her normal self (even if she felt as though she was walking on the edge of the world).

She knocked and walked into the other cottage, to be greeted by the mouth watering odour of Jenny's cooking. Where did she learn how to do that? She certainly never cooked at home.

"Granny!" George squealed and ran to hug her. He held Amanda's hand and dragged her through to the kitchen, where she was greeted by Jenny and Michael. Jack simply nodded. She wondered if anybody had noticed the awkwardness between them, but it they did, then they didn't show it.

Half an hour later, after serving everybody at the table -- herself last -- Jenny sat down and asked her Mother, "So, what did you two get up to today?"

Jack answered, "We went up to the base and looked around, then went down into the cove where we ate our lunch."

"Yes, thanks for that Jenny, it was delicious -- and the wine was a very pleasant surprise!" Amanda piped up.

"Then we took a stroll up to High Point to see the view," continued Jack.

"Yes, he showed me everything." She grabbed her drink quickly and sipped it, attempting to hide the embarrassment of the unintentional double entendre.

Michael spoke to George, "And what did you do today George?"

"I did some drawing and writing this morning, then, when Mummy was working I read my book. Later on we talked to my teacher on the radio."

"And what did he say?" Amanda made a brave effort to re-join the conversation in as normal a voice as she could manage.

"'She' Granny. Her name is Mrs Banham. She asked me to read a bit and then asked me some history questions. We've been doing the Battle of Hastings."

The rest of the meal continued, interspersed with lively conversation -- fortunately avoiding any subjects that might fluster Amber. Afterwards, they retired to the Sitting Room. Michael and Jenny sat on the settee, while Amanda and Jack sat on the armchairs, which face each other.

After George went to bed, Michael opened another bottle of wine. Amanda was a little wary of having any more -- she began totting it up in her head; half a bottle at the cove, a glass with the meal and another one here. That would be a whole bottle today! Still, it was very nice wine, with very big meals spread out over quite a few hours, so surely there was no harm in it. Halfway through the glass she began to feel that lovely warm glow that she usually experienced after a couple of drinks.

She noticed Jack's eyes wander to her legs and wondered if had been ogling her while she was busy talking. An impish sense of fun overtook everything else and she deliberately crossed her legs, knowing that Jack wouldn't be able to resist looking.

As the evening wore on, she crossed and uncrossed her legs on a relatively frequent basis -- not enough for her daughter and son-in-law to notice -- but enough to make Jack visibly uncomfortable.

Finally, late into the evening, it was time to call it a day. Jack and Amanda said goodnight and went back next door. Without saying anything to each other, they both walked into the Sitting Room. Amanda sat down and Jack automatically went straight to the sideboard, extracted the malt whisky and poured two generous measures. He handed one to Amanda and then sat opposite.

"You are a very naughty woman, Amanda," he told her. "All evening you've been crossing and uncrossing your legs -- and I know it was for my benefit!"

"Oh, so you did notice!" She sipped her drink, the heat warming her throat as it slid down.

"I was under the impression that you were turned off by me after you left earlier."

"What do you mean?" he asked, confused.

"You asked me to undress and then stand naked in front of you -- and then you left the room! I couldn't understand why. I was..." here she began to blush. "I was expecting you to... well, you know."

"Lass, I'm sorry that I had to leave you, but I'm no spring chicken anymore. I'd popped my cork twice in a matter of hours. I couldn't do a woman like you justice just then, so, much as I regretted it, I had to walk away."

"Oh! Oh, you mean that you... would have, if you could?"

"Like a shot!"

Jack stood up and placed his glass on the sideboard. He then took Amanda's and put it next to his own, then turned back to her and held out his hand. She put her hand in his and he raised her up. He took her in his arms and kissed her full on the mouth.

Slightly taken aback, Amanda didn't respond at first, but then returned his kiss with passion, her mouth opened and her tongue snaked in to play with Jack's. She could feel that he was recovered from his earlier exertions, the solid erection pressing into her stomach. She made no objection when his hands slithered down to her buttocks and began massaging them sensuously. She could feel the cheeks parting and in turn parting her pussy lips, which already felt wet.

Amanda's hands grabbed at Jack's arse and pulled him tighter. She pushed her lower tummy into him and rubbed back and forth across the hardened shaft. Jack broke away panting, then took hold of her hand and led her upstairs.

In the bedroom, Amanda stepped away from Jack and said, "Do you want to watch me undress?"

"No." She looked surprised. "No, I want to undress you myself.

Amanda had never really undressed in front of her husband in the past. Bedtime meant a visit to the bathroom and returning already dressed in a nightgown. Sex was in bed, with the lights out. She'd often wondered, in the early days, what her husband looked like naked, but had long since stopped thinking of such things.

Jack approached Amanda again, took her face in his hands and kissed her lips tenderly. Slowly, he unfastened the buttons of her blouse, one by one until he had to tug the bottom part out from her skirt. Then he took each wrist in turn and undid the button on her sleeves. He stepped around behind her and slipped the silky garment from her shoulders and down her arms. He laid it neatly on the chair near the bed and then returned.

Next, came the skirt. He had noticed how she seemed to sashay as she walked, the pleats emphasising the wonderful movement of her arse. The buttons at the side took only a few seconds, yet it seemed an eternity to Amanda. He lowered it to the floor and she stepped out. The skirt joined the blouse on the chair.

Amanda really wanted him to hurry up, but perhaps this was all part of his seduction and she wouldn't want to take that away from him. She stepped out of her slip as he held it at her ankles. Placing the slip on the growing pile on the chair, he stepped back and admired her.

For her part, Amanda stood with her hands on her hips in as coquettish a manner as she could manage. Jack closed the gap between them, took her in his arms and kissed her again. By now the fires were raging throughout her body. The once prim and proper fifty year old woman was rapidly melting from the heat of Jack's ardour.

Somehow, her bra was unfastened and dropped to the floor -- she didn't even realise it was happening. Jack dipped his head and kissed both her nipples -- it felt wonderful. And then he took one in his mouth and sucked and nibbled it. Amanda gasped in pleasure. He repeated the move on her other breast and she moaned in response.

Then, he knelt at her feet. She held her breath, waiting for him to pull her knickers down. Slowly, slowly he drew them down her legs to her ankles. She stepped out of them, the high heels momentarily snagging on the lace. He tossed them to one side, not bothering with the neat pile on the chair. Then, to Amanda's shock and surprise, he buried his face in her pubic bush. Her eyes went wide as his tongue -- the one she had been touching with her own -- delved deep between her pussy lips. And then the tip withdrew and slithered up to the incredibly sensitive part at the top. As he did that, two of his fingers entered her. The orgasm overtook her suddenly and she only avoided collapsing to the floor by holding onto Jack's head.

When Amanda had recovered, Jack stood and picked her up in his strong, tanned arms and laid her on the bed. Then he proceeded to remove her stockings and finally her suspender belt. She lay on the bed naked, panting, watching for what he was going to do next.

Jack slowly undressed in front of her. The excitement she had felt earlier came rushing back. She had seen him in his underpants and with an erection, but now she was about to see him completely naked. When he dropped his pants to the floor she gasped. His penis was rigid and bobbing with the force of the blood pumping through it. As he approached the bed, she spread her legs in anticipation. To her surprise, he didn't lie between her legs, but knelt instead. He took hold of her hips and pulled her up towards him. Amanda could feel the heat emanating from his cock, bathing her well lubricated pussy with its force.

Jack bent over and re-positioned his dick at the entrance to her vagina. He nudged slightly, just parting the puffed and lubricated lips and then waited.

"Please, Jack, don't make me wait any longer. I really need you inside me now."

He leaned into her and his shaft gently sank long and deep. Amanda couldn't speak -- or even utter a sound. The sensations she was feeling were entirely new to her and had taken her breath away. Jack waited until she started panting again and then slowly withdrew, before repeating the entry again. Gradually, he began to speed up, gaining momentum and force. She arched her back to meet him and felt him go even deeper.

"Oh, Jack! I've never felt anything like this before!"

Jack wasn't talking. He was concentrating on what he was doing; giving her as much pleasure as he could, while trying to control his own breathing.

"It's happening again," she said. "I can feel it building up inside me. Oh, Jack its coming!"

With two more thrusts Amanda fell over the edge and was tumbling over and over in another powerful orgasm. Just as she began to recover again she suddenly felt Jack gushing deep inside her body. Her own climax returned (or was it yet another? -- She couldn't tell).

Jack kept rhythmically stroking in and out as his erection subsided. Eventually he withdrew, laid Amanda back down and then collapsed on the bed beside her. It was a while before either of them could speak.

"Oh, Jack, I never knew it could be like that! Why didn't anybody tell me?"

"I'm just grateful that it was left to me to show you," he smiled.

"I know I should be grateful, but I want to do it again. But I guess you won't be able to will you?"

"Not just at the moment. Maybe I will in a little while."

He put his hand behind her head and kissed her. They remained connected for some moments until Amanda broke away.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

Jack raised his eyebrows, "Well, yes I suppose so."

"What shall I do?"

"You can try and suck it back to life."

Amanda sat up and looked at him with an appalled look on her face. "You want me to... but that's disgusting!"

He shrugged. She looked at his shrivelled penis, still wet with her juices and his own semen. How could he suggest such a thing, knowing where it had just been and what it had done?

But... if he could get another erection, then maybe he would be able to make love again. Amanda had only ever had sex twice in one day on one occasion -- and that had been on her honeymoon. She and her new husband had intercourse before they arose on the fourth morning and again when they went to bed that evening. Could she do it though? The thought was making her stomach churn.

Perhaps it was because she had experienced so many new feelings and emotions in the last few days that her libido was so high. Whatever the reason, rather than rebelling at the Jack's suggestion, she almost challenged herself to see just how far she would go before revulsion took over. She scooted her legs round and leaned across his torso, shielding her actions from his view. She reached out with her right hand and picked up the penis with her finger and thumb. There didn't seem to be any life in it. She moved her head closer and began to smell her own musky aroma on him, mixed with the lighter tang of his semen.

Amanda experimentally stroked Jack's cock up and down. It still didn't respond. Moving closer still, she took the opportunity to get a good look at it; it was circumcised, which surprised her, but she thought it made it look sexier. She held it upright and looked underneath at the cord of skin that was stretched between the head and the shaft. She stroked it and was sure that there was a little bit of movement. She did it again and there was definitely some kind of reaction, although very slight. Closer still and she deliberately breathed on the head. She rubbed the length again and was sure it seemed a bit bigger now.

Determined to do more, she steeled herself and moved in to kiss the head. It definitely moved that time! She kissed it again - forgetting that she should be nauseated by the idea -- and Jack let out a little moan. She asked herself; would it be so wrong to touch it with her tongue, having already gone so far. She closed her eyes and poked it out. She withdrew it at the slightest, most infinitesimal touch, but then tried again and again. Then, finally, forcing herself to do it, she flattened her tongue against the head and kept it there. She tasted the saltiness, but that was all.

Amanda opened her eyes and looked down at what she was doing, although she didn't need to see, to know that the head was now swelling. She remained in position as the still flaccid penis began to grow and harden. She didn't take it into her mouth -- it forced its own way in as it grew.

Jack could feel what was happening and the more he experienced of Amanda's tongue, the greater the arousal. When he felt her teeth he knew that she would soon have his cock head in her mouth.

It kept swelling, until he reached the erection that she had hoped for. By this time quite a good amount of his dick was in her mouth. She didn't really know what she was doing (she may have heard vague whispers about such things, but could hardly credit it at the time), but it seemed reasonable that she should move her head a bit now. So she did, slipping the cock out and back in again. The movement of Jack's hips and his further groans told Amanda that she was getting it right.

Sitting back up to admire her handiwork, she asked him, "Well, do you think you're ready yet?"