Discovery Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In reply he sat up and kissed her again, then told her," Get up on your hands and knees, lass. I want to take you from behind."

A shiver ran through her body as she wondered what he meant. But no sooner had she assumed the position than he was up behind her, nudging his prick at her already gaping vagina. This time there was no resistance and he plunged right in up to his balls. Amanda felt his testicles tickle that extra sensitive area that he had called her clitoris. Then he held onto her hips and began stroking hard and fast. It felt amazing, but the slapping of his thighs against her buttocks was so loud! It felt like a spanking; she had never thought about anyone doing that to her before, but it was an additional stimulation and her arousal level rose dramatically.

Amanda wanted to tell him to keep making love to her in this forceful manner, but her normal vocabulary simply didn't have the words. Shocked, she heard herself resorting to the language of the gutter, "Oh, yes Jack! Fuck me harder. Really shove that cock in deep. Oh, it's happening again. Ohhhhhhh. Mmmmmmm."

The orgasm was so powerful that she felt dizzy and dropped to her elbows, but still Jack kept pounding away. Having already come so many times today, he was able to last a lot longer. She began to recover and he could feel her responding again. He slowed his pace a little.

"I love it when you talk dirty. It's so unlike you!"

Looking back over her shoulder at him, she looked a little shame faced

"Don't", she said. "I feel so embarrassed that I said those things. It was the passion of the moment that made me do it."

"What you mean is; it made you feel so horny that you gave into it. Why don't you tell me what you want me to do now?"

"I can't! I don't know what to say. Oh!" The last word was because he'd rammed into her hard again. He kept pounding a few more times.

"How does that feel," he asked.

"It...lt feels good. It feels like you're spanking me."

"What am I spanking?"

"My... my bottom."

"You can do better than that."

"My... my arse. You're spanking my arse! You're fucking me and spanking my arse at the same time. You're slamming your cock deep inside me and your balls are... ohhhh! Stroking my clitoris."

"And how is it making you feel?"

She paused to gather her wits before speaking.

"Horny. You're making me feel fucking horny. I want you take that cock and keep fucking me until I come again."

"Will you suck my cock again afterwards?"

"Yes, anything. You can do anything with me. Just please make me come again."

Amanda could feel the pressure in her loins building rapidly, she was oh so close. And then Jack's rhythm became erratic and after two more thrusts she felt him reach his orgasm. Just the thought of it pushed her over the edge. The climax seemed to go on even longer than before.

Exhausted, they both fell down on the bed, bathed in sweat and breathing heavily as if they'd just run the elusive four minute mile. Sleep came rapidly and they went through the night with their arms wrapped around each other. Amanda woke first and lay there wondering where her life would go from here.

*****