All Comments on 'Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 02'

by wantyou

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fuck You

I am so sick of this whimpy white guy wants some nigger to fuck the hell out of his slut wife stories.In your fantisies only.These stories end up the same and it is never good.The only men who really like these are black, or gay. Which are you?

wantyouwantyouabout 17 years agoAuthor
Excellent job of discribing what really happens

to a white family when the bring in ablack lover for the wife. It's hot and nasty!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
How pathetic

Christ, the author has to write a comment on his own story. When I started reading this I hoped that it would surprise me. Reading the conversations, I had the sense that the wife was being set up. But then that would have been clever and this author has proven that cleverness isn't a trait he possesses. No, he is just a tpical fuckup. I just can't figure out if he is a ball-less wimpy white guy or some little dicked, wishful thinking black guy. Either way you can quit any time.

duke9555duke9555about 17 years ago
the truth

isn't always pleasant

or easy to swallow .....i give this

a FIVE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yep

TRUTH can be hard to take sometimes. ;D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Redundant/repeated questions

No wonder she didn't answer some of your questions, you kept asking the same things over and over. Had you just asked each question once, it would have only taken a half page instead of 6 pages. Like I said about part one, great story but slaughtered with piss poor writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Crap

This isn't well written...it isn't even written on a 3rd grade level so we have to assume the “writer” didn’t complete even that much education. Unfortunately, it seems to be a characteristic of stories that have a wimp husband at their core. Why is that, I wonder? Does wimpiness automatically result from poor education? It’s an interesting concept to explore, isn’t it? This guy tries to use the same words and scenarios from other <i>black-stud-on-white-wife</i> stories but he doesn’t even have the skills to copy them correctly. Awfully feeble, huh? Oh well, perhaps this “writer” will get the counseling he so clearly needs and then he too can be a real man. I have my fingers crossed. Good luck, son.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenabout 17 years ago
I think the reason he asked the same question is

she didn't answer it the first time or she didn't give him enough information. It might be that her answer sparked another question about what happened. Buty it shows very well what a black man can do to a 'good girl' who only had one man her little white dick husband. It shows what happens when a woman meets a real man one who knows how to fuck her. she won't give her black lover up and that's to much for some of these racist white red neck asses to take. So they read the store and read the words she spoke and they get pissed off at the writer. She sid it not him. These are her words " of "! So deal with it you sorry ass little dick white boys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Made up while working at wendys

The last comment indicated the idot thought this is real.What a dumm ass.I don't read this stupid shit ever,but guy thinks is real. Keep flipping those burgers,boys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Unbelievingly hot!!

Love the way the black guy is toying with this naive white couple. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Just another piece of racist shit.

Every "interracial" story on this site is written by racist for racists. The reason people write and read this kind of crap, is their twisted need of fantasize about their nightmares. The stupidity is everywhere on these stories, it goes from the crazy idea that women likes big penises to some racist view of black people.

Seriously, all you idiots into this kind of interracial porn shit, get a life. Retards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous