All Comments on 'Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 04'

by wantyou

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Every white man should read this stroy to see

how the niggers are trying to steal our women. Then they should pick up their guns and go hunting. This dumb fucking white man is so fuckjed up in the bead he can't see the forest for the trees. Soo he'll be eating the nigger's cm dirctly. Good example of what the fyckj can happen when black enters the picture.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenabout 17 years ago
Well it also shows how great it is to have a black

lover. It shows that a small cock white boy can't give his wife the pleasure only a superior black man cam give her. He came to her aid and fucked her like the white man never could. She will never leave her black lover now even if it came down to her husband and the kids. Let the white man raise his own kids. After all she gave him the kids he wanted and now she should be free to fuck a real man for the sheer joy of it!!! No a little boy! So go for it baby, fuck a real man and let your husband enjoy watching you be pleasured. Let him baby sit while you to your lover and get plowed good and long. After all sooner or later you'll have to go back home to little dick. I wonder if the husband will become bi and suck the superior black cock hard so hebe the MAN and fuck the white woman again and again and again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Jeez How Gross Even wantsie Is Cockly Excited

I couldn't resist a comment seeing there were only 2 from wantsie. You sure bring up the children a lot wantsie - force of habit eh. You and your other alias's now include wantu it seems. Same silly other language redundencies belittleing men black and white in a racial comedy that isn't. Go see the wizzard soon - he may have yet another brain - and a dictionary as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So Easy...

There's nothing in this story to warrant anything more than the lowest possible score. Thanks for making it so easy, "writer."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Stupid woman , stupid writer

Obviously a mentally retarded wife and the writer is wrong in putting this in the Loving wives section. Should be in the retarded section or worse yet in the interracial section where no one would read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That's why Tyrone is the only man in her life

Matthew had filed for a divorce and named Tyrone as a co-respondent. Matthew had a restraining order against them both since he had claimed Tyrone had threatened him and the Courts agreed. So she couldn't go to her house, she couldn't contact Matthew or their children. Matthew had shared the videos of her cheating with Tyrone with her family and friends. No one wanted anything to do with her. The thought that anyone supported her life style choice was laughable. Matthew was awarded full custody, the house, child support and she got supervised visitation. Which meant she only saw her kids when a representative of the Court was present. Laughably bad story.

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Just another

Just another how can I degrade my wife any more. I know, I'll put her with a stereotype, with a stereotypical name like Tyrone. I can't spell any of these new age negro names, so I'll use Willie or Tyrone. Now she.is truly trash and I am even lower. Tyrone? He is a black dildo, nothing.more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous