Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wantyou
wantyou
93 Followers

Alice replied: No, I have not told Matthew that, because I don't really love Tyrome like that

I wrote: And even more important do you ask Matthew for the full truth about how he feels about you and Tyrome now. Or are you scared he'll ask you to stop?

Alice replied: No, I have not asked him, and no I don't think he will ask me to stop!!!

Alice wrote earlier: Sometimes I think Matthew might ask me to stop, but I am not going to, so it really doesn't matter.

I replied: Of course it matters Alice. Why do you think it doesn't matter? Because you are not going to stop?

Alice replied: Yes, I wont

I then asked: What if it came down to Tyrome telling you it's him or Matthew? What would you do then?

Alice replied: It wont, because if Tyrome asked me to do that, I will just go out and get another nigga, besides Tyrome won't ask me to make that choice.

I wrote: Most black men who do this sort of thing with married white women like to make the white man more and more subservient so that there is no problem with him . They want the man to just sit back and let the black man fuck their wives. They like to take the wife deeper into the black sex way of life. To open her up to new and nasty things, like Tyrome has done with you Alice. Like you said make her a slut for his cock and her husband a complete cuckold. We talk about it because we both think that's what her husband really wants too. So we test him almost all the time. Try new things to see how he will react. Do you do that with Matthew or talk about doing it?

Alice replied: I guess I do that sometimes, by wearing sexier clothing or telling him about some of the things that I do with Tyrome, just to see what his reaction will be, and part of it is fun just to be nasty!

I asked: So what is Matthew's reaction when you tell him?

Alice replied: Part of it is shock, but part of him is really turned on!

I asked: Why don't you tell him everything about what Tyrome does to you or you do with Tyrome?

Alice replied: I do, pretty much

I asked: Does he ask you what you and Tyrome talk about?

Alice replied: No, not really, he is just interested in what happens sexually.

I asked: And you don't think its necessary to tell Matthew the rest so he'll know how you really feel?

Alice replied: I guess I never thought about it like that, just figured Matthew can see it

I asked: Don't you think you're being unfair to him not telling him how the relationship has changed with Tyrome?

Alice replied: Maybe, but I think he can see how it is changed

I asked: Do you want him to be a sissy too?

Alice replied: Part of me does, it is kinda turn on!

I asked: Why?

Alice replied: I can't explain it, but it is hot to think Tyrome is now the "man" in the relationship

I asked: How much of a sissy do you want Matthew to be? Wear women's clothes?

Alice: No

I asked: Suck Tyro's cock hard so he can fuck you again?

Alice replied: That could be very hot!!

I asked: Feminize him and make him do whatever you tell him to do?

Alice replied: no

I asked: How far? Until his kids tease him too?

Alice replied: NO!

I asked: How does that make you feel powerful?

Alice replied: Kinda, and makes Tyrome more the man

I asked: Why is that so important to you?

Alice replied: Because, I think most woman want a very strong, masculine man who can take care of them

I wrote: Black men also love to bring the husband down with the woman's help. It sort of makes the black man the alpha male so to speak. It's a great turn on for me and her to I think. That's why I ask you what he and you talk about. And ask for more info that you give me.

Does Tyrome try that, bring the husband down?

Alice replied: Yes, I think he does

I asked: How so?

Alice didn't answer

So I asked: Do you think Tyrome is the Alpha male now in your life?

Alice replied: Without a doubt

I asked: Why because he fucks you better? Because Matthew is more mild man and works and takes care of his kids while you're out getting fucked and because loves you enough to accept you have a love? Why do you think Tyrome is the Alpha male?

Alice replied: Because he is big, strong and takes charge, and just knows how to handle a bitch like me!

I asked: Do you respect Matthew at all any more, be honest?

Alice replied: Less and less, as a man

I asked: Again I ask you why? Because he has accepted you fucking Tyrome?

Alice replied: yes

I asked: Do you think Matthew loves you enough to let you do it?

Alice replied: yes

I asked: Or because he has no backbone?

Alice didn't reply

I asked before: Alice you said, Less and less as a man. Then what do you respect about Matthew now? Why do you respect him?

Alice replied: I do still love him, he is a good guy, a good father, etc

I replied: No not why you love him why you respect him?

Alice replied: I told you

I asked: He's the same guy he was before you took a lover. So why have you lost respect for him at all?

Alice replied: See above

I wrote: I want to know the very, very personal things not about the weather or sports or movies. I don't need that! I want to know about the way you and he talk about your lives together now and hope you will tell me how you both feel about each other, and what you want moving forward I this relationship.

I wrote: You never replied. Why?

Alice replied: I thought I answered this question!!!

I asked: What are the very deep personal things you say to Tyrome?

I asked: What are the very personal things you talk about with Tyrome.

Alice never replied:

I wrote: I mean you just go there and fuck him and spend the night with him and not talk about both of your personal feelings. So tell me?

Alice replied: I tell him how much I care for him.

I asked: How much do you care for him? What words do you use? Are they the same words you use with Matthew?

Alice replied: No

I asked: Do you care more for Tyrome than Matthew?

Alice replied: No, just differently, is more like lust

I asked: Alice you said: I tell Tyrome how I love how he makes me feel, how great the sex is, how much I love being his white bitch. Before Tyrome I would have been angry if a man called me a bitch, but when Tyrome does it I am proud....isn't that strange?

I replied: No that's not strange at all now. He has trained you well!

Alice replied: I guess he has : )

I wrote: Do you ever make love to Tyrome?

Alice replied: No, I would describe it more as fucking

I asked: And when you are done that first time and you get that first sexual surge out of you? Then when you suck him back hard and he does you again? Is it more loving on your part the next time?

Alice replied: I guess so, I do love worshipping his cock with my mouth

I asked: How about when you tell him you love him? When you hold him cuddle with him and tell him how much you love being with him and that in the heat of the moment you say you love him? It fucking then or love?

Alice replied: A little of both I guess

I wrote: I bet you don't tell Matthew that?

Alice replied: No, I have not

I asked: And why is that? Why haven't you told Matthew that you told Tyrome you love him?

Alice replied: Because I don't think I really do, it's more like lust

I asked: Again Alice, if Tyrome asked you to leave your husband and live with him and have him fuck you all the time, would you?

Alice replied: No, I need my family too much

I asked: By family do you mean Matthew and the kids or just the kids?

Alice replied: Both

I wrote: I know how women are with their kids.

I asked: OK. Then how about if you still had your kids would you leave Matthew if there were only one man to pick?

Alice replied: It would be Matthew

I wrote: Thanks again. If you answer these questions fully I won't have to ask more or at least no where near as many. You are very sweet baby and I hope everything works out for you and Matthew. But I have great fear for your marriage before this is all over or I fear Matthew will be hurt very badly. Write when you can and ask me more if you need to know more about me. Have you decided on a photo yet? I sure would like to know whom I am working with. Thanks.

wantyou
wantyou
93 Followers
12