All Comments on 'Distraction'

by rgraham666

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Damn Hot Story

Eroticism with Love is grand, ain't it? 'Specially when the tale is well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It has to be a 5

This is so sweet and romantic and the words are neither too tame or flowery. Just perfect. Real lucky man to have such an understanding gal and vice versa.

backwoodsman1952backwoodsman1952almost 19 years ago
Wonderful and Sensitive

This is a great story, very well told and I felt a part of it. I envy you in this story. Well done. Thank you.

shlockshlockalmost 19 years ago
sweet, tender and tasty!

and I don't mean that in a gay way, it made me want to go hump something soft and curvy. Good style, although your adjectives seemed to be performing forplay with your adverbs!-- keep em coming!

victoriawhitavictoriawhitaalmost 19 years ago
So Sweet

From two simple pictures you wrote something so sweet. I love your story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh wow!

Such a hot and erotic story. Your words paint a vivid picture of the scene and the sensations and eagerness of the couple. Wonderful portrayal of a couple in love... and lust!

Crim

sophia janesophia janealmost 19 years ago
~~

Is it wrong to be jealous of the relationship between your charachters? Excellent story, Rob!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

Smut? You don't think highly enough of your writing. Even the smallest thing you throw together comes out extremely etertaining. I think I've read 10 now. Nothing has disappointed me thus far.

smallbitesmallbiteover 15 years ago
Thanks for the advice!

You replied to a post of mine on the forums, telling me to read this story, and I did, I can now see more clearly the style in which I should write.

It's also a really fantastic story, I can feel the love in it. Nice work. =)

rayironyrayironyabout 4 years ago
Nice, tight

and complete

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous