All Comments on 'Distractions Ch. 10'

by HotSprings22

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Seriously?

This is getting kind of ridiculous. I mean, I get that the title is Distractions, but these two are a couple of real idiots, going back and forth like this. Give me a break, already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what???

Oh come on, it's chapter 10!!!! enough with this craziness- it's getting kind of ridiculous. The he said, she said confusion was entertaining at the beginning, but now the circumstances and plot twists just seem unrealistic. I really enjoy your other work, but it seems like this story isn't ever going to get ANYWHERE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more!!!!! soon!!!!!

you so left me hanging i cant wait for more keep it up your a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Are we still in junior high?

I going to have to agree with the previous comments. Why are they so quick to believe two people whom they know are manipulative azzholes? After all shyt they went through, they're still acting like junior high kids. Come on. Can we get a little emotional maturity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
can't say it better

than some other comments, but you are stretching it too much. The longer this goes on, the more immature and stupid these characters become.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Sigh. I agree with the other posters....

This is getting so old. Communication has always been their problem as well as jumping to conclusions. If they took a minute to think about the situation, it would be clear. And honestly, if they trust people they hate more than their best friend and significant other, they shouldn't be together anyway. I like your characters but this is getting so repetitive and frustrating. It's completely juvenile. I really hope the next chapter is better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree with the other posts, well done

To bad they can't communicate better and now she will be off to Cali, which is good for her and to bad for him...she needs to pursue her dreams and let the chips fall where they may...thanks for a great read.

D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is Chapter 10

i agree with previous posts... this is chapter 10. I was kind of expecting more progress in the development of the characters and the story line by now. To be honest I'm not a fan of long short stories. But you are a great writer so I've kept reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree

with the other posts.. this is getting rather old and annoying. Move it along already!! Your writing is good though. I enjoy your work.

shadowsslaveshadowsslaveover 15 years ago
This isn't supposed to be read like a 'FairyTale'

I never write comments this long so forgive me but I feel the need here.....This story isn't 'Cinderella' or 'Snow White'. I mean seriously, all of you are so quick to scream out that what's going on between Red & Gavin is "getting old" and immature. What?? Are these 2 like 45 years old or something? They ARE young. Maybe not 15 but still young. When it comes to love, don't a lot of us sometimes act immature and do stupid things at ANY age? And by the way the last chapter left off, we knew that those 2 assholes- Cassie & Wilson were up to no good so something was expected. Everyone absolutely LOVED this story this far. The history between the two, the bumps here and there, all to the point where they are actually together now so taking all of that into consideration....do any of you really expect life for them to suddenly become a 'happily ever after' now? And if the writer did make it a happily ever after now and ended it right here....then I'm sure a lot of you guys would bitch that the story is over and should have go on a bit more. Really guys, cut the writer a break here. This story has been awesome since the beginning and is packed with so much emotions- all good and bad. Do not forget that Gavin & Red ARE young and dealing with all these new feelings. These guys were best friends almost all their lives. It's taken them this long to get together. Red is always on guard with her feelings because she understandably doesn't have any confidence, thanks to Wilson and Gavin has recently realised that he is in love with Red and is accepting the fact that he always has been. He has never been in love before. He is having a hard time dealing with all these new emotions and especially when it's for his best friend. All understandable. All very real. Both Red and Gavin both have their own demons in their pasts that have to be dealt with. You can't expect all of that to just go away because they're together now, can you? Cassie & Wilson aren't just going to disappear. They have to be dealt with and Gavin and Red are both dealing with their own feelings about each other. They are in love with each other and are trying to figure out how to tell that to each other- both without the fear of being hurt. If you ask me, the writer is doing a great job here because the story IS believable. Shit like this DOES go on in a lot of relationships- young and old. Well, in any case, HotSprings, I hope you keep writing this story as you see fit. This did not become one of Literotica's hottest stories on here to date because your writing sucks, lol. Again, sorry for my long post here but I really feel a lot of the comments left below are very unfair to the writer here. She's doing an amazing job with this story and I feel its wrong to 'love and praise her' all through out this story so far and then all jump on her when HER story isn't going in the direction THEY want it to or it's moving too slow. Come on people....be nice. :-)

Looking forward to the next part. Karma's a bitch and I can't wait to see Cassie & Wilson get a taste of it!!

jennaheartjennaheartover 15 years ago
okay

Im torn here. I think this is one of the best chapters you have written. Its very well constructed, the dialogue is very well written and the feelings of the characters are very well expressed. Whatever error in grammar or whatever was not noticeable. But at the same time I'm getting a little bit frustrated at their dinamic. If what happened in this chapter had happened a couple of chapters before I would have been much more happy. BUT, you are an excelent writter and I trust your vision. I'll keep coming back and i'll keep loving everything you dish out.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
NOOO!

I can not wait unitl Cassie and Wilson get thiers!!! I hope it is not like years before they find out and work it all out! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Are you commentors kidding me?

Red was DESIGNED to be emotionally immature, naive and insecure. Because of her past. It's quite obvious. Too many literotica authors post up some steamy hot sex without any character development. These characters, Gavin and Red MUST take it slow. You can't just become awesome best friends to lovers with the snap of a fucking finger. There are too many unappreciative bastards here, I suggest you take your heads to another level. HotSprings, I hope your writing style will change and you will not rush because of a few negative comments. Keep writing the way you write, at YOUR pace. People who dont like dragging along, get the steppin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What the poster before me said...

Those who negatively comment on this story: Grow up. You dont -have- to read it. This is the -only- story I follow on this site. Anything else I have seen is too quick and unrealistic with a complete lack of character development.

You don't like it.. go somewhere else.. but dont try to screw over other peoples reads.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nails scratching aganist my desk

Oh I can't wait for that Wilson and Cassie to get what they deserve. I know they'll get together if not before she goes to Cali then after she gets back. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Read whole story in one sitting...not bad

I read this entire story in one sitting. I like it. I think Red and Gavin REALLY need to talk to each other when they have time to really talk. They have great sex, but not great communication. I think they work as a couple, except they don't trust each other. And Red has some deep self-esteem issues. Instead of running away from Gavin's apt door, Red should have pounded on that door and confronted him. Tnen, she would have seen that Cassie is a liar. And if she wants to be a doctor, for real, she should go to Medical School in California, even if she is gone for 4 months. Gavin will still be there when she returns; he loves her...and she loves him. But now, there is Ben...an interesting wrinkle in the story...but I think maybe Red can grow up with him...Keep the Updates coming...I can't wait to see what happens next...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

Love the direction of this story! I see a lot of potential with Ben...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
People read the title again!

The title is called distrations, so thats exactly what is happening. Gavin and Red are going to go thru a lot of shit before they are able to be together. This is a great developement of a story. I love this new guy Ben.

C_girl225C_girl225about 15 years ago
i like this story

this story is Very good. i think it is moving along good. don't listen 2 all thouse peeps that are critizing(SP) ur story. they don't know shit!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oooh child...

these 2 make me wanna smack them upside the head...sheesh!! But it's all good, I'm still loving this story. I can't wait to see where this goes next YAAAY

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69about 15 years ago
Okay...why'd you have to go and make it better?

Have I told you lately that this story is one of my crazy addictions? (in case you didn't know, lol) Girl, this chapter was brilliant. I mean completely unpredictable, and now we have another potiential love interest for Red that isn't her slimy exboyfriend, and Gavin is over there acting like a petulant child, DRAMA! I personally love Gavin, but I'd like to read some more about Ben too. Yes, handsome, charasmatic Ben who aren't complete wimps like Wilson need airtime too. Again, awesome chapter! Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
These characters need....

There has been much talk about these characters and what growth they have to go through before this story can move forward. The reason I believe there is NO character development, is even if you take out the romantic investment Red and Gavin have with each other, the foundation of their 'friendship' is so weak that they would believe two individuals that have in the past caused a rift to happen in their so called friendship. Seriously, you would believe a guy who you know treated you like shit while dating, causing you to have no pride in yourself. These are supposed to be adults. I'm not saying things should be going perfect - no fairytale relationship growth here - just the use of comman sense. Red is so quick to believe Wilson, and Gavin is so quick to believe Cassie, but Gavin and Red are supposed to be best friends. Prove it. There's not even a modicom of trust on the level of friendship - is that the point of this? Then the title should change from 'Distractions' to 'Distrust' - for there is no trust. Some have said Gavin and Red need to work on their communicaiton, I'm for that. How can two people call themselves best friends when they don't believe anything the other is telling them? I guess my advised for this story would be to let these two people grow up and start asking questions instead of jumping to conclusions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
still love it..

sooo i thought they were gonna have a baby but i guess not and even thou everyone is hating on this story now i still love it so keep makin um gurl :]

HotSprings22HotSprings22about 15 years agoAuthor
Have a little faith people

Sheesh, readers of such little faith...Perhaps its my fault for not breaking up the chapters in a way that would be more agreeable for you, but you have to keep in mind, its a chapter story..as in, there are more chapters to come.

I think if you had the option of reading further, some of you wouldnt have felt such a strong urge to jump on your computers. Having said that, Im trying as hard as i can to work on chapter 11, but i have a few tests coming up. So, be patient, if your still interested, I should be done soon.

As always, thanks for reading.

HotSprings22HotSprings22about 15 years agoAuthor
Have a little faith people

Sheesh, readers of such little faith...Perhaps its my fault for not breaking up the chapters in a way that would be more agreeable for you, but you have to keep in mind, its a chapter story..as in, there are more chapters to come.

I think if you had the option of reading further, some of you wouldnt have felt such a strong urge to jump on your computers. Having said that, Im trying as hard as i can to work on chapter 11, but i have a few tests coming up. So, be patient, if your still interested, I should be done soon.

As always, thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ppleeeaasssee!!!!!

don't keep me waiting. I'm begging you. This story is soooo juicy and I can't wait for the next chapter. Don't disappoint by taking forever.

vampwrrrvampwrrralmost 13 years ago
Delicieuse!

Personally, I think that this is the best story that I've run into on literotica, typos notwithstanding. I really enjoy both your character development, plot, and refreshing lack of the majority of cliches. This is the first time that I've ever said this, but, if you were a writer, I would buy your books. Well done!

vampwrrrvampwrrralmost 13 years ago

Oh, and regarding Benoit...well...thank you, thank you, thank you! He sounds...arresting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You really know how to write childish story lines don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I won't call it completely childish.....

But I did have a high school flashback, even after the bonfire episode. But I do like the characters and the flavor is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I understand but,

This is called distractions. This is what happens when two people on love are destined to be together.... DISTRACTIONS. Its sucks, but thismisnangreat story. Obviously people like it bc we are reading ch.10. Great work!

LovableCherryPieLovableCherryPiealmost 11 years ago
How old is Red though?

Red is 22 and gavin is 24 right? by are the way they're acting I would guess they'13-15. The lack of communication, insecure, he said she said BS is just too dragged out. It's making it really hard for me to relate to Red, she just doesn't seem real.

Yes I could stop reading the story but I don't like not finishing something, and especially you need advice imo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disappointed

It is really disappointing to have this back and forth bullshit between the 2 characters: it is like they are stupid 13 years old. They are supposed to be lifelong BEST friend and they can't talk to each aother? They 'd rather believe their ex than their so-called best friend? And then we have the fucking triangle bullshit rearing its ugly head?!! Very disappointed: it is like the author doesn't trust the readers with a good story without using tricks just to stall and delay unecessarily the story. Such a shame 'cause up until 1 or 2 chapters, the story was actually good and the characters seemed to be growing in a interesting way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pulling my hair

These characters are idiots. WHY THE HELL DO THEY HAVE TO BE SO STUBBORN?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous