Divine Depravity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nola!" Dad objected.

"Oh come on, Trey; lighten up," Nola laughed. "I was just teasing."

I continued to wonder about their conversation. What were their experiences together that would help in my learning to be a woman? Maybe it was just Mom and Nola sharing things; they were so close. As much as I looked forward to learning, I still worried about looking stupid. But Nola was very supportive and understanding in her teaching, and our friendship blossomed. At first I wasn't taught much. She indicated wanting to observe and get to know me more, which happened as she chaperoned us.

Dating Rick was rather awkward at first, with Nola always around. We would sit and watch TV, venturing some tentative hand-holding, all the while wondering what she was thinking. But Nola was surprisingly cool and tended to keep a comfortable distance. Soon, after they began walking me home, he gave me a peck goodnight. As Nola realized that we were sticking with our agreement, she relaxed more and even encouraged our relationship, telling us we made a cute couple. She even went further, telling us to try and ignore her presence. We soon took her up on this, and those goodnight kisses became more prolonged and passionate.

Within a month our tentative moves had gradually progressed to necking and French kissing in the living room at Nola's home. We were both so horny I started to worry about keeping my promise. It seemed like the more we did the more we wanted. But I told Rick that I was committed to honoring my Mom's wishes, not just for her but for me, since I believed this would give me the best experience in the future. We were both so hot for each other, Nola had to be firm with limits, but she was also sympathetic.

As my relationship with Rick progressed, Nola began teaching me about being feminine and sexy. When we went shopping, she noticed that my tastes were rather different; I didn't buy any form-fitting clothes and she soon learned about the hang-ups I had over my figure.

She repeatedly talked to me about this issue, showing fashion magazines as she attempted to convince me of the merits of tighter and more revealing clothing. However, I continued to choose clothing that would hide my figure, remaining adamant in my refusal to dress in more revealing attire. I was certain that nothing would alter my position on this—until Nola changed.

I began to notice that she was suddenly wearing more revealing clothing. Her tops were a little more scooped, showing a hint of cleavage and her skirts were shorter. I knew what she was trying to do, but I wasn't about to join her—not until seeing the fringe benefits. Even at 41, Nola was very attractive—firm well toned body, busty with a trim waste and fuller ass than mine. With her new clothes covering a body like that, the look was not lost on Rick.

I couldn't help noticing the effect she was having on him. He became more attentive with his mother, and I would catch him furtively eyeing her body. I had become used to being the center of attention and suddenly felt resentment as I experienced some competition. Needless to say, I caved and the next time we were shopping I picked out smaller sizes that would reveal more of my figure. I was self-conscious at first—until Rick told me how great I looked and began giving me more attention. His interest felt intoxicating and suddenly I wanted to reveal more.

But Nola simply upped the ante, wearing even more skimpy clothing. Her skirts barely covered her ass and those tops became tighter and cut lower. I still recall when I first caught sight of those twin nubs barely protruding, shocked over the realization that she was braless, with only thin cotton separating these intimate parts from her son. The view was hardly lost on Rick, and I would often catch him staring at her chest.

Not to be outdone, I began dressing even more provocatively, coming to realize that my breasts and butt were actually assets to be accentuated. The tops got tighter and smaller and my jean shorts were cut right to the crotch, showing my ass cheeks peeking out.

I began taking long walks on the beach just for the comments and attention I would get from passing guys. I was thrilled with a sense of confidence and exhilaration as I realized the effect I had on guys and the power I had over them.

I was also aware that I often became aroused, just from how I dressed and the looks I got. My sheltered teens had left me sexually naïve, but Mom's talks had also left me very positive, willing and open to trying anything and everything that was allowed at this time. While I was confident in the open attitude my mom advocated, I was hardly prepared for how far this would take me.

My clothes were making me feel increasingly sexual, and the tension was building. Next Nola suggested we shop for bikinis, saying this was Florida and I had to look hot at the beach or by her pool and hot tub. She purchased several bikinis and had some of her own that would fit me, since we were similar sizes.

As I tried on some suits in her bedroom, each one seemed to get smaller, causing me increasing discomfort. When Nola realized this, much to my relief, she offered to join me and model some herself. Seeing her walking around half naked made me more relaxed.

After the self-consciousness wore off, it began feeling perfectly natural wearing little to nothing in front of Nola. Beyond this, I started feeling excitement, not only over how I looked, but also strangely captivated over how Nola looked. It felt rather weird, but I found it hard to keep from staring as her large black breasts swung freely. And it was impossible not to sneak peeks at her crotch with those full lips that protruded provocatively though her wisps of hair.

As she handed me the last suit I gasped. "You've got to be kidding! This is just a pile of rhinestones."

"No, there are some pieces of cloth attached."

"Right," I responded sarcastically. "I almost missed these." I shook my head as I fingered the tiny hot-pink Lycra patches. "I hope you didn't pay much for this; band aids would be cheaper—and cover more!" I laughed nervously.

"Come on, honey; it covers more than...." She paused, grabbing the top and holding it up. "Well, maybe not," she laughed. "Now we know where they got the brand name—Barely There. Anyway, it's just us girls; let's see what it looks like."

I shook my head in dismay as I picked up the top. It consisted of two little swatches offering such pathetic covering, I knew I'd be lucky to hide my nipples. These were attached to a web of rhinestone chains forming a halter top—one that was quite literally thread bare.

As I held it up, I shook my head, realizing that there was no way those tiny patches would hide my large areolas. I pressed it against my breasts while trying to hook it around my neck. But it just kept falling down. With repeated failed attempts, I blushed and looked down, dismayed to see my nipples becoming more swollen and firm. This made coverage even more problematic as my breasts seemed to refuse confinement.

"They're just too big," I blurted out.

"I beg to differ," Nola countered. "You think I'm too big?" she asked, holding up her dark pendulous mounds for my visual inspection.

"N-No, they l-look fine,'' I stammered, suddenly self-conscious as I stared at her.

"Is this making you uncomfortable?" she asked, beginning to massage her tits.

"Aahh...n-no, it's just that...."

"Maybe it's like what I'm feeling, seeing your gorgeous tits."

"Oh," I gasped, suddenly excited over hearing her use that word. "Wh-what do you mean?"

"Come on, girl; don't you know?" Nola chuckled. "You've got one hot body, and—I hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable—it turns me on!"

"Oh God! I d-didn't realized that...a-are y-you...?" I stammered, automatically clasping my breasts to cover.

"No, I'm not gay; not that there's anything wrong with that," She laughed. "But lots of different people physically excite me, including you."

"Me?" I was taken aback.

"Yes you, darling." Nola caressed my cheek. "That's what makes you so damn sexy. You have no idea how irresistible you are. Now let's drop those hands so we can get these perfect tits of yours in this top," she concluded as she hooked the chain around my neck.

"Aahh!" I gasped, shuddering in excitement as I felt her arms go around me, pulling the rhinestone chains in place as she hooked the back. "Oh Gaawd!" I cried, feeling her brush against my nipples while moving the small patches to cover.

"Wow!" I exclaimed as I looked in the mirror. A glistening lattice of rhinestones—outlining every curve of perfect teardrop breasts—held small tightly stretched patches; barely covering the taut, protruding upturned nipples.

God, this can't be me! I thought, marveling at their beauty.I really do look hot!

"Wow is right," Nola whispered agreement in my ear, causing me to shiver as she gently kissed down my neck, while her hands moved to hold my glistening tits. Together we both gazed in the mirror at the provocative contrast of her black hands holding my glistening olive breasts—eliciting overwhelming feelings of arousal. I trembled, suddenly aware of a warm sensation between my legs.

All the building sexual tension of the past several weeks finally broke. "Oh God this feels hot!" I blurted out as I arched and pushed my fullness further into her warm hands.

"Itis u-unbelievably h-hot," Nola panted, as she began to gently stoke my breasts. "You're so sexy and beautiful. Just know that and go with your feelings."

"Th-Thanks," I gasped in response to the exquisite sensation of her fingers sliding over my protruding tips and exposed areolas. "Are y-you sure th-this is OK?" I panted, barely able to contain myself.

"Of course, darling," Nola assured. "Your father asked me to teach you—anything and everything. He wants you to learn how to gain physical satisfaction, with me teaching you all the pleasures you're capable of having."

"H-He knows a-about...?"

"No, honey; he has no idea that I'm fondling your beautiful breasts. If he did he'd..."

"Would he th-think I looked h-hot?" I chimed in, still panting with arousal.

"I-I...Well, any guy would, and I suppose your father would....Well, never mind. Trust me; I'm not one to kiss and tell—not even with your father."

"You mean...Well, I didn't expect we'd be...I guess I thought..." I trailed off, feeling totally confused.

"You probably thought your first sexual experience would be with Rick," she came to my rescue. "But this is part of your education, understanding that you can do whatever feels comfortable, as long as it's in keeping with the Golden Rule and doesn't hurt others. The only requirement is that we avoid putting limits on sexual exploration that might interfere with your openness and learning."

"Unbelievable," I said, still trying to absorb it all.

"Yes you are," she breathed in my ear as she kissed my neck once again, while continue to massage my tits. "How does this feel, sweetie?"

"Aahh....Wonderful!" I gasped, trembling with excitement. "No, d-don't st-stop!" I pleaded, as she suddenly dropped her hands, pulling back and leaving me dying for more.

"Easy, honey," she cautioned. "This is part of your learning. Passions are best when they're not given free reign. Sexual feelings are most rewarding when they are slowly nurtured and brought out with increasing arousal and then backing off—leaving us always wanting more as the tension builds. Men tend to lose sight of this, missing out of all the passion that is possible as they go for immediate gratification. We need to teach them. But before you can teach, you need to learn it. Now let's get on these bottoms."

"Oh, th-this is embarrassing," I protested, afraid to even look down as I felt the moisture building between my legs.

"Nonsense," she responded. "You have nothing to be embarrassed about, not after all the suits we've tried on here. Now how about slipping off these bottoms so we can...." She suddenly paused. "Oh my!" she exclaimed.

I glance at the mirror again, gasping in horror as I saw the obvious dark shiny spot on the front of my bottoms. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry," I cried, turning to leave.

"Wait," Nola interrupted, grabbing my arm. "This is wonderful!"

"W-Wonderful?" I repeated incredulously, still trying to pull away. "I end up getting...."

"Getting all juiced," Nola continued. "Seeing you get this excited is fantastic! It's a wonderful compliment."

"A compliment?" I questioned, feeling more confused than ever.

"Of course. You're either hot over seeing me naked, or feeling my touch, or seeing your sexy tits in that top. Whatever the reason, I helped bring on these feelings you're having, so I'll take your seeping pussy as a compliment to my teaching. Thank you very much, sweetheart."

"Aahh...I-I...You're welcome, I guess." I sighed, relieved this was finally out in the open—ending the need to hide my feelings.

"I love to get this kind of feedback; you can't get much more direct and honest input than a wet pussy. Truth be told, you've got me pretty juiced too," she admitted, reaching to open her swollen lips&—the glistening pink testifying to her arousal.

Suddenly, seeing her willingness to be so vulnerable, I felt totally relaxed over my own turn-on. I quickly slipped off the bottom I was wearing, intrigued by the strings of secretions that clung to the material. This was not lost on Nola, who quickly grabbed the bottom, causing me to gasp as she quickly brought it to her face.

"Hummm!" she moaned, inhaling deeply. "You smell delicious!" I was still in shock, wondering how she could find this appealing when she went further, beginning to lick the front and then suck on the material—tasting my own pussy juice!

"Eeoww! That's gross!" I blurted out.

"No, my dear," Nola countered. "Your cum tastes wonderful—something you'll learn soon enough. It's something you should be proud of, showing that you're all woman. Now let's get on this bottom here."

That was easier said than done. A thin rhinestone strap went up the crack in my ass and hooked to a tiny strand going around my hips. This attached to three strands on each side in front, dipping down low to connect to a thin elongated patch in front. The skimpy string barely covered, leaving the sides of my bulging cunt bare.

By the time I got it on and looked in the mirror, I was blushing with embarrassment. Much to my dismay, the patch in front had already become wet from my secretions. As if that weren't enough, the front was so small that the top of my slit was peeking through, with my unshaven pussy leaving hair sticking out all over.

Seeing my discomfort, Nola immediately came to the rescue. "You're going to look super hot—as soon as we get you a sexy bikini shave. My cunt lips wouldn't show like this at all if I didn't shave. Now let's have you lie down and we'll get right to it."

I quickly stripped off the suit and lay on her bed. Still, even in my aroused state, I was tense and self-conscious. However, Nola took her time, patiently beginning with gently massaging my feet before gradually working her way up. My legs tended to automatically clamp together at first, tensing further when she reached for the razor and shaving cream.

"Relax," she whispered in my ear, making me melt when I felt her lips on my neck once again. As she stroked my inner thighs, my legs gradually parted and finally with, a sigh and shudder, they fell open. "That's it, sweetie. Keep those long lovely legs wide apart, so I can give your creaming cunt a nice trim."

"Huh...Huh," I gasped in anticipation, trembling uncontrollably.

"Easy, honey. Slow deep breaths." It might be good advice, but I was simply too far gone. "What a sexy, tight little pussy you've got here," she observed.

"Aaah!" I groaned, thinking I was about to pass out. Her hands were now on my hips which had taken on a life of their own, slowly writhing and thrusting.

"Geez! You need it bad," Nola observed. I could barely breathe as I felt her fingers gradually sliding down and in, grazing the crease on either side until....

"Aahhh...Yesss!" I gasped in response. Oh God that touch—the first touch of anyone there—was like a jolt of lightening! I was on fire, gasping once again as the cool cream touched my lips.

"God! This is s-so hot!" Nola exclaimed, increasing my arousal as I felt her hot breath on my cunt. "Try to hold still," she cautioned. Still, as she began shaving, I shuddered involuntarily, feeling the exquisite touch of her fingers wiping my lips smooth. "Your slit is so beautiful, especially when you're aroused like this."

"R-Really?" I stammered, never considering that someone would see beauty between my legs.

"Absolutely," Nola responded. "Hold on; let me show you." In seconds she had a mirror in hand, reflecting my most intimate parts, now bare except for a wisp of hair on top.

"Look at how wet you are. It's so hot seeing your engorged lips and oozing slit that's automatically open like that."

I could hardly breathe, staring at the reflection of my soaked lips, with the inner pink glistening.

"Your slit is so hot, and inviting. For most of us, it's closed with the inner lips almost hidden. They have to be pulled open to see inside. But yours...Wow! When you're turned on like this those inner petals just naturally open, like a beautiful flower. Your cunt is so ready!"

"R-Ready?" I panted questioningly.

"Of course; open and ready for a nice hard cock to drive inside you."

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed, shocked by her words.

"Geez, honey," Nola chuckled. "You've got lots to learn and it's going to be so exciting teaching you. What a lovely virgin pussy. This tight little cunt is going to make someone very happy." She had me groaning and panting, with any embarrassment quickly dismissed as Nola continued showering me with compliments while lightly caressing my smooth moist lips.

"Oh God! Please don't stop!" I begged as my hips writhed in response to her exploring fingers.

She moved up to my breasts and gently, slowly traced smaller and smaller circles around them until she reached the center. I gasped as she touched my nipples and then began moaning as she flicked them with her fingers. Her other hand caressed my undulating stomach and moved toward my thrashing hips. Then I felt both hands sliding up my thighs. I closed my eyes, groaning as she began stroking my smooth outer lips once again.

"Yeesss!" I cried as I felt a finger slip into the soft folds and begin stroking inside. I was on fire! I felt lightheaded and wondered if I could take much more. Then she tried to hold my bucking hips down with one arm as she gently parted my lips further.

I opened my eyes and looked down in amazement to see Nola, with this glazed look, open her mouth and bend down. "Are you g-going to k-k-kiss me?" I stammered incredulously.

"I'm going to taste you, darling." She glanced up, smiling as she saw my look of wonderment. "You smell delicious and we're both going to love this."

"Aaahhee!" I cried as her tongue made contact, sliding over my lips and then slipping inside. "Huh! Huh! Aahhnngggg!" I screamed, feeling the waves of pleasure coursing through me as I exploded, my body convulsing in total release. I continued to moan and tremble, feeling like it would never stop—sensations I never wanted to stop. I had no sooner relaxed when she began to lick me in earnest.

Any of my previous inhibitions completely evaporated with my first mind blowing climax. I was totally hooked, hell bent on embracing my new found life without reservation—an unbridled pursuit of pleasure previously denied. I began to moan, pulling my knees up to allow compete access to my wide open cunt. That's when her exploration moved further down.