Divine Depravity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick said I looked so hot he couldn't stand it and wanted to forget all the rules. I glanced over at Nola with a wondering look. When she frowned and shook her head, I responded with a pleading look.

"Hey Lisa, how about we get together and try on some clothes later tonight?" Nola asked as she looked at me and nodded at Rick, clearly making a non-verbal qui pro quo offer.

I understood and knew I'd have to give some later if I expected her to ease up there. But at least I could have some fun with Rick. "That does sound like fun," I responded with a wink. As Nola smiled and nodded her approval, I moved over and lightly kissed Rick as I stroked his leg. He caught his breath and groaned in response.

"You know, Rick, maybe we should just go for a nice game of monopoly this evening," I suggested.

"What do you mean?" he responded. "We're just getting started here."

"I know, but I wouldn't want to get you all hot and bothered," I teased, arching back and lifting my tits out just out of the water, knowing he could see the my exposed areolas and erect nipples protruding against the hot-pink Lycra patches.

"Oh God! Bother me! Please bother me," he groaned.

"It does seem like you should have some relief. Maybe you could touch yourself," I suggested. "There's no rule against that."

His eyes lit up, and then he looked embarrassed as he glanced over at his mom looking on. "I can't," he lamented. "I mean, with Mom right here; it's just too weird."

I tried to pass it off saying, "OK, whatever. I was just trying to think of how you could get some release without breaking the rules. I'd rather you be able to do it with us than have to go to the bathroom all the time."

I quickly regretted saying this, as he was clearly embarrassed, looking down as he spoke. "Oh God, I didn't...I mean, I thought...this is so embarrassing! And my own mom knows! I guess you guys must really think I'm a pervert."

"That's ridiculous, Rick. I might think something was wrong if youdidn't do that and you're certainly no pervert. Actually, I consider it a complement, knowing you get that excited over me. If that makes you a pervert, then I guess I am too, because I certainly love to turn myself on."

Rick looked somewhat taken aback with my openness. Then I remembered my lessons on letting the tension build. I asked Rick if he would like to see me dance for him, and he readily agreed. I put on some music and while they sat in the tub I began a slow, seductive dance on the deck. I ran my hands over myself, touching all the areas he was dying to touch. After all, there were no rules against touching myself.

They both were getting into it and started telling me how hot I looked, begging me to show more. I pulled the sides of my tiny G-string up and out, making the thin wet material wedge further in, lewdly displaying my camel-toe.

Rick was squirming and rubbing himself under water as he groaned, "God you're driving me crazy! I can see...I mean, hell; I can see most of your pussy, for God's sake!"

I was suddenly overcome with excitement and started stroking myself through the thin material. "So let's see what you got, stud," I panted, after which I saw his trunks floating to the surface. I couldn't see much through the bubbling water but then observed the tale tell rhythmic movement of his arms. By now my hips were bucking lewdly as I rubbed my tits and pussy in anticipation.

"Holy shit! I c-can s-see..." He trailed of, staring at my tits as I followed his gaze to...."

"Oh my," I gasped, feigning shock as I observed that one patch had slipped off. "We certainly can't have my nipple exposed." I slipped the patch back on, but not before rubbing and pinching my nipple, smiling down at Rick who was groaning in anticipation.

Nola was breathing hard and quietly mumbled, "This is so fucking hot!" With the bubbles going, I don't think she realized we could hear her.

But hearing his mom's language and approval seemed to push Rick over the edge as he said, "I can't take it anymore. This is so weird. Are you sure it's OK, Mom?"

She smiled at him sympathetically and then shook her head. "No, I'm not sure. But you've been very patient, and thinking about the Golden Rule, I think you deserve some relief. This is more than awkward for both of us. But I love you and understand your needs."

"Th-Thanks, Mom," Rick panted. "I don't mean to make you uncomfortable, and....Oh God, I'm not sure I can really....But she's so fucking...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

"Of course you should," Nola reassured. "Sheis fucking hot! And like any normal guy, you can't help yourself. I think you deserve some pleasure now. Just try to ignore me. It's not like I haven't seen you naked. You're just a little bigger now."

"Come on!" I yelled. "What are you waiting for? I'm here doing myself and dying to see you!" With that, I stepped on the button to shut off the bubbles, gaping as I looked through the water and saw both hands stoking up and down his brown pole. I immediately pictured his cock, comparing it to the ones I had seen in the movies, thinking he must be quite a hunk to accommodate both hands.

He was still somewhat tentative, so I moved to the other side, standing next to him. "Come on; it's my turn to see you," I pushed, bending down to let my glistening rhinestone tits hang in his face.

"Aaah!" he groaned

"If you like my tits, then you should really like this," I teased, turning and bending down, looking through my legs to see Rick literally drooling as he gasped, staring at that strip of rhinestones running up my ass and bulging pussy. Hearing him groan louder, I couldn't resist, and pushed my tease further by parting my cheeks, giving him a glimpse of my tightly puckered hole.

"Oh Gaawd!" he cried.

"OK big guy; now it's time to show me that beautiful cock that will soon be spearing this pussy!"

Rick groaned in response, shaking his head as though battling with himself. "It's OK, honey," Nola reassured. "You used to run around naked all the time when you were little."

"OK, Mom, but I-I'm b-bigger now," he stammered, finally beginning to get up. "You're unbelievable, Lisa. Is this what you want to see?" He sounded taunting as his dripping cock broke the surface like a torpedo, pointing skyward and swaying with a mind of its own.

I gasped as I heard his mom mumble, "Oh my God! You're a lot bigger!" It was something; bigger than the dildos I had been using. Seeing the thickness made me realize I was going to have to get something bigger to stretch my pussy.

He started slowly pumping until I quickly stopped him. "Wait, I want to see all of it," I said, moving in closer. He reluctantly moved his hands down, rubbing his groin in anticipation as he gave me an unobstructed view. I felt both awe and curiosity as I took in my first view of a live cock.

I stared at the large bulbous head with water still dripping from the hole at the tip, seeing the glistening contour as it sloped into an ever widening rim. My eyes zeroed in on the sharp dip where it joined the long thick shaft.

As I continued following this down, I observed the veins surrounding the shaft, carrying the life blood that maintained his magnificent tool. His arousal and the heat caused them to bulge with engorgement. These tributaries joined a large vein that ran down the middle until the entire shaft disappeared in a mass of thick black hair.

I continued to follow it down to the root, from where it still seemed to be growing. Then my gaze dropped to where his sack was attached. It appeared narrow and tissue-thin at the top, stretched from the weight below. Finally my eyes came to rest on his massive balls that threatened to break free from the confines of the sack. Those twin ovals stretched to mid-thigh. As his hand began stroking once again, they swung back and forth.

I stepped back to get the full picture. His broad shoulders, large arms and full chest, along with sculpted muscles throughout, gave evidence of his disciplined work outs. As I followed the smooth contours of his body, I was hit with the sudden contrast of the large protrusion from his groin. It was like a giant appendage, not really a part of that gorgeous body and somehow out of place.

It broke the perfect symmetry of his physic, with a dissonance so blatant that it demanded attention. Whet a huge turn-on! I kept staring at it, this foreign object that would one day invade my virgin territory, driving me to heights of passion I could only dream of.

He saw me staring open mouthed and knew he had made an impression. His hands began pumping with confidence as he watched me stroke myself. We were both panting and moaning as we stared deep into each other's eyes and then back to our busy hands.

I was already starting to peak, building to the climax that had become so thrilling. By now my hips were bucking lewdly as I struggled to maintain my balance, frantically rubbing my tits and pussy in anticipation. "Oh God, Rick! I can't wait to feel you inside me; for you to fuck me. FUUCK! YES! UHH...UHH...UUHHGGGG!" I screamed as I climaxed, finally slipping into the water, exhausted.

Rick stood staring down at me as I massaged and held my glistening rhinestone tits up for him just above the surface. The beat of the music had picked up and he was increasing the speed of his stroke, with one hand rapidly rolling his skin over the glistening head, slick with his own secretions. His other hand was on his groin, with his fingers grazing his balls. They were swinging to the music, like a giant pendulum gone wild, waving back and forth, urging the pace to a higher tempo.

His hand became almost a blur as it sped up and down the length of his entire shaft, sliding easily over the slippery rim and head without even moving the foreskin. Then I saw him tense up with short rapid breaths and his pace suddenly slowed as he seemed to be gently milking around the huge rim. Suddenly I remembered what I had seen in the movies and what Nola taught me and moved to kneel in front of him.

"Come on, stud! Give it to me!" I exclaimed. Just then I saw him stiffen and let out a loud groan as the first blast hit my chest. I moved forward, and the next spurt hit my chin. Then, with my mouth wide open, I moved closer, catching each of the next jets and the ending drops.

Ahh—my first taste! It had a mild musky, tangy flavor. But it was the feel that excited me the most. It was so smooth and sensuous as those thick slippery white pearls swirled around my mouth, and I kept tonguing them while they mixed with my own saliva. I savored his cum, not wanting to swallow yet, as he shuddered in sheer delight from his release.

Rick slipped into the hot tub, exhausted, and I pulled him to me in a passionate kiss. Initially he tensed and I could tell this cum sharing was a first for him. It was for me too, but I had seen it in those porn videos and thought it looked hot.

I gently pressed my lips to his, feeling him gradually open. As some fluid slipped in, I felt him pause momentarily. Then with his first tasted, he suddenly kissed back aggressively as we shared his cum in oral intercourse. We orally danced in and out as we tasted those slippery pearls, trying in vain to trap them between our tongues. They kept slipping out, refusing containment and forcing us to chase them down with our tongues once again. That love juice was like love itself, so elusive but always there to be treasured and sought, yet ever refusing confinement.

Our connection and oral pursuit was so intense we forgot about Nola until we heard her breathing hard as she moved close. Awareness of her presence nearby had us reluctantly break.

"That was beautiful," she said, as she gently stroked the sweat from Rick's brow.

Then she gave me a peck on my chin as her tongue briefly darted out. I remember thinking it was a strange place for a kiss. Then it suddenly hit me: Nola had gone for the drop on my chin, trying to cop a taste of her own son's cum!

Unbelievable! As the full implications sunk in, my mind began running wild with the possibilities. Still, even the thought of violating the normal mother-son boundaries seemed absurd. And yet, didn't Mom say there should be no limits? I was beginning to understand what Mom was driving at, as I contemplated further plumbing the depths of that divine depravity.