Divine Depravity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, y-yessss!" I hissed, feeling the velvet touch of her tongue on my asshole. Again I was gone in the throes of another intense orgasm. As I began to recover, I remembered how wonderful Mom had said sex could be. I couldn't imagine anything better, thinking I hadn't even yet been with a man.

As I finally calmed again, Nola moved up to my face and began gently kissing me. I smelled my secretions on her and we soon joined together, as our tongues shared my love juice. The room was full of a musky odor, providing my first introduction to the intense smell of sex as the salty pungent taste was spread over my lips.

It was so hot, I was just doing whatever felt natural. I also realized that I wasn't the only one who was aroused. Nola was panting in excitement, and suddenly I wanted to see her respond to me. I started fondling her tits as they brushed against my own, eliciting moans of pleasure. But then she suddenly pulled away, leaving me confused—that is, until she explained herself.

"We n-need to t-talk," she panted, still trying to recover. "I promised I would teach you about becoming a woman, which is partly why your father moved here. But I have assured both your parents that the teaching would be based totally on your needs. This is important because so often those who teach others about sex quickly lose sight of the goal, often becoming focused on their own sexual gratification.

This could end up having you feel used; that can never happen. You are very beautiful, so please don't take this as a rejection. Right now, I'm so hot for you, I'm dying for your touch, and I don't really trust myself. When I agreed to do this, I had no idea how hot you'd be. I have to control my own urges right now."

"But you have given me such a wonderful experience; I just want to give back to you. And I know you're all hot, needing some relief. Mom said that it was important to practice the Golden Rule, and seems like I should be giving to you also. Isn't part of my sex ed supposed to be about giving pleasure too?"

She wavered, giving me a lustful look before responding. "You're so sweet, Lisa—and tempting." She sighed. "You will learn to pleasure others. But this is not the time for you to give me pleasure. You're right; I'm hot, but I can certainly take care of things myself."

"What do you mean?" I asked, feeling confused once again.

"Come on, you know—" Nola paused, appearing awkward, as she could see that I really didn't know. "I can—well, you know—touch myself like I touched you."

Now I was feeling stupid and embarrassed. "Oh you mean...Well y-yeah, I heard of that. But...Well, is that ok? I thought my parents wanted me to avoid...I mean, my vagina; so I never touched myself."

"Dear God! You poor girl!" Nola sounded sympathetic. "I know they never intended that. No wonder you're so beautifully horny. We're going to have to make up for lost time. First, when we're talking about sex it's much more exciting to use slang terms, like pussy or cunt. Andmy pussy is already getting wet thinking of watching you turn yourself on. Would you like me to show you?"

"I'd l-love that!" I responded enthusiastically. By then I was so far gone, I would have agreed to anything that would continue my erotic adventure. She instructed me to sit at her feet and observe, giving me one hot view! Her legs were wide open with her slit oozing as her fingers parted the lips invitingly. She pointed out her swollen clit and showed me how she teased around it.

"Th-This is wh-when it gets g-good," she panted, beginning to rub gently, while her other hand moved to squeeze her nipples. I was dying to share in her experience and started breathing hard, telling her how sexy this was.

Then she invited me to try it myself and in no time, I was lying beside her, my hands buried in my freshly shaved cunt. I felt the bed shaking, as she moaned through her climax and this was soon followed by my own intense orgasm. From then on, I was thrilled to know my sexual release was always as close as my hands, and I got myself off at least daily. My education was such an exciting adventure, and I was learning to treasure each new discovery.

This started a whole new relationship with Nola. Before or after my hot times with Rick, we would go to her room for some sexual encounters. It was all so exciting, I became increasingly daring, less inhibited and enthusiastic with displaying myself physically.

We began shopping at adult stores, allowing for some very provocative outfits. My clothing was both tasteful but also very revealing, bordering on the look of a high class whore. I learned the art of keeping the essentials hidden while having all that covered hint at what was beneath. This resulted in more attention as I felt others always looking and imagining what was covered, trying to see more.

Nola taught me all the slang sexual terms, and began introducing me to vibrators and dildos, adding another dimension to my pleasure. She showed me various positions, how to please a man and have him please me. It seemed like every day there was a new and exciting lesson to learn; the more I tried, the more I wanted. I was beginning to understand what Mom meant as I realized what a treasure Nola's mentoring was. With her instruction, I was beginning to realize that nothing was off limits for me.

It had only been three weeks since my first climax when Nola introduced me to a whole new experience. I was in the throes of passion while she was tonguing my cunt, when I suddenly felt the urge to touch my asshole. When I first touched the sensitive skin there, I began shaking uncontrollably.

Nola immediately replaced my fingers with hers, as she stroked around my puckered hole. Then she pulled my ass cheeks apart, moving in to begin licking the quivering ring. I was panting and moaning, knowing I was almost there. As I felt her tongue penetrate past the tremoring muscles, I was gone in an explosive climax, further heightened by her fingers teasing my clit.

When I finally calmed, Nola was smiling down at me, her face glistening with my juices. "You're so beautiful to watch when you're so totally turned on," she observed. "I love you so much and feel so special about being able to teach and share this with you."

"That was unbelievable," I sighed. I felt flushed with embarrassment when I came to my senses, suddenly realizing what had happened. "I feel kind of funny about this. I mean that's—you know—not the place...Well, you're not supposed to...I mean, I don't know why I got excited about...God, this is so embarrassing; I feel like some kind of pervert."

"You're certainly no pervert," Nola reassured. "If you are then so am I, 'cause I really get off on anal. One person's perversion is another's pleasure. It's wonderful that you're so open. So many limit their sexual pleasure with unnecessary boundaries and hang-ups. It's important to break through these boundaries that can interfere with sexual fulfillment."

Nola smiled as she stroked my long hair that partially covered my breasts. "For me, anything goes as long as it's exciting and doesn't hurt anyone. Some people are really uptight about touching or having anything go in their asshole. But for those open to it, this area is extremely erotic. The skin is very sensitive, with tight ringed muscles like a rosebud, closed and dying to be gently opened to experience the treasures within. It feels so exciting to be penetrated deep with the muscles stretched tight around."

"You mean you've had a man's cock up your ass?" I asked excitedly.

"Of course, lots of times. It feels so full and stretched and wonderful!"

"Oh God, Nola, you're making me hot," I panted, feeling reassured by her comments.

"That was kind of what I was feeling, like I wanted to be filled and stretched there. But I thought maybe it was too nasty and depraved."

"Some might say that, but your mother always said that when something seems depraved, that is often based on desire to look proper and maintain control. She argued that this limits the level of passion that is divinely ordained for us."

"I think I'm beginning to understand," I responded, flashing back on what Mom had said. "I remember her talking about divine depravity, but I never understood it until now."

"Exactly. To experience all that is possible, there should be no limits. And now that you understand that, I think you're ready for another first."

Nola was looking excited as she got up and went to the closet. "Now turn over doggie style with your ass in the air—head down. Now no peeking. I'll be right back," she instructed as she moved to the bathroom.

I was so excited it seemed like forever before she returned and said, "OK honey, you can look now. Are you ready?"

As I looked over my shoulder, gasping as I first caught sight of her. But I quickly caught on and my shocked stare turned to a grin of anticipation as observed her new look.

"Oh God, this is so hot!" I blurted out with excitement as I observed Nola standing there. She was naked but had added some exciting equipment. A black cock extended straight out from her cunt, held on with straps around her waist and crotch. My eyes were glued to that rigid tool, glistening with lubrication. I learned later it wasn't that large, but at the time it seemed huge.

"This is so exciting! My first fuck!" I exclaimed.

"Well, let's just say your first ass-fucking," Nola clarified. "I think your first cunt-fuck should be for that special guy. I know you've had a dildo up there, but feeling a real cock is different, and you will want to wait and make that special."

She walked over with the black phallus swaying and began to massage my cheeks, occasionally brushing against my bud. This caused me to suddenly gasp in excitement and anticipation.

I trembled and involuntarily tensed as I felt the tip press against my bud. She told me to relax and take some deep breaths, but I was so excited I couldn't slow my breathing. I arched back, wiggling my tail impatiently as I sought the virgin penetration. She gently but firmly held my hips as she gradually pushed forward. The muscles automatically tightened seeming to deny access to what was within.

But my tightness around the invading tool made for a heavenly sensation as the thin tissue stretched tight, causing the slightest penetration to send chills through me. I shook as the ring spasmed around the head and then gave way. I felt my involuntary spasming and relaxing over and over as Nola pushed through until the shaft was fully engulfed deep within.

"Oh, God! So full, so deep!" I panted. Nola began a slow pumping action that felt good, but I wanted more. "Please faster. Harder!" I demanded.

"Ok, sweetie, you asked for it," Nola said, as she began humping me in earnest, spearing my ass in and out with that ebony tool. Now the full length of the shaft was driving in and out, and I could feel Nola's pelvis hammering against my cheeks as I heard the rhythmic slapping accompanying her own moaning and panting.

The feeling was unbelievable! With each penetration and withdrawal I felt jolting sensations emanating from deep within. These radiated throughout my body, in a series of building impulses, cascading in rapid succession, wave upon wave firing every nerve to a peak, leaving me shivering and quivering uncontrollably.

Nothing was more on fire than the volcano between my legs that was about to erupt. Trying to control my shaking hand, I reached under to my dripping pussy. One touch of my clit and I went wild. My hips were thrashing uncontrollably as the ringed muscles tightened around that phallus. I screamed in ecstasy, and my body went taut, in total spasm.

I felt faint with exhaustion, as I finally came around. I was also confused, feeling the tool still inside me, while seeing Nola sitting beside me, laughing. "Wow, honey! You go girl! This is certainly a first for me. That's what I call girl power!" she exclaimed.

I followed her gaze and looked back to see that my tight ass and thrashing movements had dislodged the Velcro straps holding the cock to Nola's groin. There I lay with my ass in the air, still fully penetrated with that cock as the straps hung to the sides.

I was more and more thrilled with each new discovery and experience. Next she felt I was ready to observe some live action and began introducing me to porno movies. I was amazed at the size of some of those cocks that the girls took in every orifice, but it only motivated me to improve my own abilities.

I began sucking on dildos for practice and couldn't wait to taste my first cum. Nola said I was a natural and had an insatiable sexual appetite. She said I was just like her and my mom, which had me wondering. But I dropped it. We were having some wonderful times and I was on a constant high, experiencing the joys that I knew Mom wanted for me, coming to an increasing understanding of her divine depravity.

In the midst of all my fun with Nola, I couldn't help feeling a twinge of guilt, knowing that Rick was missing out. He thought we were doing girl things the whole time, but notthose girl things! We knew that he was often left sexually frustrated; that was obvious, as we were constantly flaunting our bodies. Between our skimpy attire and Rick and I necking some, I'd often see the lump in his pants.

Sometimes he'd excuse himself to the bathroom and then return in a few minutes, looking flushed and minus the bulge in his crotch. When Nola finally told me what he was doing, I was initially shocked, not only over what he was doing, but even more by the fact that Nola was willing to share such personal information about her own son. Then, over time, it happened so often that soon it became a running joke between us. We even started betting on how long it would take him to get off. The shortest was two minutes. But I knew he was left frustrated and still wanted to give him more like the erotic experiences I was having.

I reflected on how he could share in our hot times without violating the rules. That's when I hatched a plan. I reasoned that since we both knew what he was doing in the bathroom, why couldn't we let him be more open about it?

"You know we're not really being fair to Rick," I noted. "I seems like we need to come up with a way that he can share in our fun."

"I know what you mean," she responded. "I feel bad for him, but with your coming graduation, it won't be long until you can fully give to him.

"Yeah, but I was just thinking that maybe he...No, just forget it."

"No, what were you thinking of," Nola pushed.

"OK, I was just thinking that there's really no rules against him exposing himself and...Well, how would you feel about him turning himself on while we kissed?"

"But we agreed I'd chaperone all the time until you graduated."

"I know; I just thought that..."

"My God! You just thought I'd sit there watching my own son jack-off?"

"I'm sorry," I suddenly felt embarrassed over the suggestion. "I guess I wasn't thinking."

"You certainly weren't," Nola agreed. "I consider myself pretty open about things, but notthat open."

"I just thought that with you dressing that way around him and knowing how he gets...."

"How he gets?" she interrupted. "You thought that was about me?" I actually thought part of it was, but given her tone, I wasn't about to admit it. "I'm sure his excitement is all about you."

After our discussion, I began suggesting to Nola that I didn't feel right having such pleasure while leaving Rick out of it. Our encounters became increasingly less frequent as I backed off. I had learned my lessons well, and just as I expected, the tension of unmet sexual needs began building. After a week of my turning down her suggestions for "girl time," she was getting so frustrated that I think she would've agreed to anything.

"How about we go for a soak in the hot tub when Rick gets home," I suggested, the next time we were together.

"That's a great idea," Nola agreed. "How about wearing that rhinestone bikini?"

"Are you serious?" I asked incredulously, wondering how she could possibly be OK with Rick seeing me like that. But then I realized that she was thinking more about what she'd see.

"Sure, I think it would be fun. Are you chicken?" she teased.

"Not at all," I responded. "But what will you wear? How about that red string bikini."

"Forget it! I certainly can't let Rick see me in that," she insisted emphatically.

"Then I guess you won't be seeing me in that little number that got things started between us."

"Oh come on, Lisa," Nola pushed. "I just wanted to...Actually on second thought, I'll take you up on that. With what you're wearing, Rick won't even notice me. Besides, I'll be mostly hidden underwater anyway."

"Sounds like you might be expecting some action tonight," I suggested.

"Well certainly not in front of my son," she stated firmly. "But I thought that after showing off a little, we might be kind of hot and want to get together afterward. It seems like it's been a while."

"I know, but if there's going to be any action, I want it to involve Rick," I insisted.

"I know what you want, but I think the main action needs to happen later. I'm the experienced adult here and might let things heat up some—but only so far."

Nola was smiling with confidence as she continued. "That way you'll be begging for relief later. From the way you're staring at my tits, I'd say you'll be ready for some late night fun."

"We'll see. Maybe you'll be the one begging," I countered, as I licked my lips suggestively. Obviously this was going to be a struggle of wills. Thinking of Nola in that tiny string was making me hot. And I knew she would likely push the boundaries some, but only so far, as she wanted to leave me tense and horny, willing to succumb to her later seduction. But I was determined to control my urges. Our teaching sessions lately were less about my learning things and more about just getting off. It didn't seem fair to Rick, and I was resolute in my plan to beat Nola at her own game.

Looking back, I realize that while I had a good sense of my own control, I certainly didn't realize the height of Nola's sexual tension and frustration that night. I never dreamed how this would play out or how events that evening would change my life—leading to an epiphany on what my mother really intended for me, and the full meaning of her divine depravity. I certainly had no clue about this as the evening began. This was fortunate since, had I known, I might have been too eager and excited to allow the events to unfold as they did.

After squeezing into that rhinestone suit I dropped the sarong and walked out on the deck just as Rick was getting to the hot tub. When he heard the door, he turned and suddenly froze.

His jaw hung as he stared speechlessly before finally finding his tongue. "Holy shit, Lisa! That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen; what a body!"

"Thanks," I responded, as I seductively swung my hips, walking toward the tub.

"No, thankyou." He ginned shaking his head. "You're killing me!"

"Oh my, we wouldn't want that," I teased. "It's pretty obvious you like it, and looks like you're very much alive." I grinned, observing his loose trunks bowed out in appreciation. Rick looked down sheepishly as he quickly slipped into the tub.

It was only then I realized that while we were totally focused on each other, Nola had already quietly slipped into the tub. I felt a mixture of regret and relief as I saw her sitting low in the water with all her vital parts covered.

I was hoping to observe Rick's reaction when he saw his mom in next to nothing, wondering what he really thought of his mothers increasing exposure of late. But then, I was glad to be the total focus of his attention.