Divine Depravity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear God! I'm so sorry," she interrupted, jerking her hand away and hanging her head. "I didn't even realize that I was....God! This is so embarrassing, and I just can't explain what possessed me to...But you should know that it's not about you."

"Really?" I challenged.

"Cut it out, Lisa. How could you even think such a thing?" Nola shot back. "I was kind of...You know, I guess I was just feeling like...Well things have been so sexually charged here; it just got to me. You have to admit that it was a hot scene. But that's really no excuse. Please forgive me. I'm truly sorry for taking such liberties in front of you, honey."

"Liberties, hell!!" Rick scoffed. "I've been openly jacking off in front of you, Mom. Don't you think that's about as much liberties as you can take?"

"Well, yeah, but...I mean it's just that...Well..." Nola was struggling for a response and finally regained her composure. "Look, I'm the oldest and most experienced here and my responsibility is to focus on the pleasure of others, teaching healthy sexual expression. Your sexy play was supposed to be for you and Lisa. Unfortunately, I've been selfish and got carried away."

"But you liked it too," Rick pushed.

"God help me; yes I did like to...I mean, well, it was fun watching you two and..."

"...and hearing Rick's thoughts about you," I suggested.

"Ok, yeah, I have to admit, that was kind of exciting too," Nola conceded. "But you have to realize that's not the same as wanting you. Like, you know...Oh God, this is so embarrassing. I can't believe I've let things get so out of hand here. I feel like you kind of tricked me, Lisa. But no more; I'm really sorry for dropping the ball here."

"Stop it! There's nothing you need to apologize for, Mom. The only balls dropping here are mine, and since you've seen them, it only seems fair that I see more of you."

Nola frowned as she continued. "Now wait just a minute, honey. Talk is one thing. But I'm your mother, and I've already revealed too much with some of those skimpy outfits. I'm certainly not about to show you more. That's way over the line!"

Not willing to let the momentum die, I couldn't be silent. "Now think about it Nola. Mom used to always say that the Golden Rule should be our guide. And when you think about that, it seems like Rick has a point."

"What do you mean?" Nola took on a defensive tone. "I've think I've been more than understanding here, treating you the way I thought you'd want—going far beyond what conventional norms would sanction."

"To a point," I agreed. "But while we've both seen him and each other naked, Rick hasn't been given that pleasure. He hasn't even seen you in your suit," I observed, remembering the tiny G-string she was wearing.

"Lisa!" Nola warned. "Stop pushing things. You're way out of line here."

"But it seems like this is unfair discrimination, just because he happens to be your son. And some might say that you're being kind of selfish. After the show he put on for us, stark naked, giving me a facial with cum you seemed to enjoy sharing when..."

"Enough!" Nola interrupted, shaking her head in dismay.

"I'm not trying to embarrass you, Nola."Ok, maybe I was a little, but my intentions were noble! "My point is that after all that, it seems like the least you could do would be to let him see your suit."

"Yeah, Mom," Rick chimed in. "What's the big deal? It's not like I haven't seen you in a bikini before."

"But this isn't like..."

"Come on, Nola," I interrupted. "Just think about the Golden Rule and what Rick has done here."

Nola had a look of resignation as she still mounted a feeble protest. "But Lisa, you know what I'm wearing, and I certainly never planned on...I mean, I wore it on a dare, so you'd wear that suit for Rick. I thought he'd be so distracted that I wouldn't be noticed. Now I'm supposed to let him see me in next to nothing? Somehow it just seems wrong!"

"Well, you didn't seem to think it was wrong when you were watching your son jack off. It's not like you had to look, and you certainly didn't have to taste his..."

"Alright...Alright. You've made your point. This feels like a real setup, but it looks like the only way I'm going to get you off my back is to show this damn suit! Still, for the record, I think it's wrong."

Seeing her look of defeat, I responded, "Your objection is duly noted. Now come on," I encourage, as I took her arm. She reluctantly rose but quickly grabbed her sarong, covering her bottom as she stood up.

I was about to protest that covering, before observing Rick taking in the view. He was just staring, speechless with his mouth hanging open. Her black globes were heaving as she breathed deeply. Two small strips barely covered her large nipples while the surrounding dark pigment was clearly visible through the material. The thin cloth stretched tightly over her erect tips as water dripped from the ends. I always loved to see those black tits, especially the way they contrasted dramatically with the bright red Lycra. Now she looked even hotter with her obvious arousal.

Rick finally recovered and found his tongue. "God Mom, you look great! Your tits are spilling out all over that top. And your nipples...I can almost see them! They look so hard; you must really be hot over...."

"Please stop it, honey!" she interrupted. "You shouldn't talk like that; you're embarrassing me." But she seemed more excited, given her involuntarily arching, projecting further, as one nipple threatened to break free.

Undaunted, Rick continued, "Nothing to be embarrassed about. You look better than any centerfold I've seen. Tits like that should never be covered, and speaking of coverage, what about the bottoms?"

"No, I'm sorry, but I'm just not comfortable with that. Isn't this enough for you?" She asked, cupping her huge tits as she continued to give conflicting messages.

"Oh, so you're not comfortable," I observed somewhat sarcastically. "But when Rick was uncomfortable you encouraged him to go ahead and expose himself and..."

"...and after I did," he chimed in, "I started getting comfortable with it, and then excited. Come on, Mom. You'll get used to it and you have to admit it's only fair. Pleeease!"

"Well alright," she finally relented. "It's not like you haven't seen me in a bikini before," she reasoned. "But only the front. This is a G-string bottom and I'm certainly not about to show my bare ass—not to my own son!" With that she pulled off the sarong and let it drop.

Rick gasped with a shocked expression that made me follow his stare to where..."Whoa, that's hot!" I exclaimed as I saw the source of his excitement.

Rick's expression quickly turned from shock to sheer delight as he leered. "Holy shit Mom!! I can see your bare pussy!!"

He was right. During her previous hand job under water, she had inadvertently crammed the tiny crotch of her suit up her swollen slit. There was nothing left to cover her smoothly shaven outer lips, lewdly on display, engorged and glistening with her secretions.

Nola blanched, staring down in shock. We all gazed silently for a moment that seemed interminable, making the tension palpable, as all eyes bore down on her naked cunt.

Rick finally broke the silence. "That's one fucking hot cunt, Mom!!"

This seemed to shake her out of the trance and she shrieked, clapping her hand down over her crotch and quickly turning around. She was so distressed over her exposure that she remained oblivious to the reality. There she was, bending down, trying to adjust the crotch, all the while presenting us with a delicious view of her bare bubble ass.

"My God!" she objected. "I can't believe you got me to wear this damn suit. How in the fuck..."

"Such language, Mom!" Rick was obviously enjoying her discomfort.

"Fuck off... How in the hell...Can't get this crappy little patch to cover my...." She continued muttering and swearing as she vainly tried to cover her bulging cunt with the tiny piece of Lycra, cursing me for conning her into wearing the suit.

Rick gleefully moved in for a closer look at her voluptuous black buns. "Mom, your ass looks fantastic! It's so full and inviting, the way it parts when you bend over. I can see the string going up your crack. Hell, I can almost see your puckered hole!!"

Suddenly, realizing how she was on display, Nola quickly straightened, turning to face us. I was biting my lip, trying to keep a straight facing, knowing I would blow it with any laughter. But itwas hilarious! Watching her spinning one way and then the other, pretending she could somehow maintain some sense of decorum and modesty with her son, while wearing a tiny piece of cloth, meant to show far more than it hid. If only I'd had my iPhone, it would have made an unbelievable hit on YouTube!

When she finally faced us, her cunt lips were only partially covered. But it was all she could do. That tiny red strip simply accentuated her camel toe, blatantly testifying to her obvious arousal.

"Well I hope you're satisfied," she said sarcastically, "now that you've totally humiliated me!"

"What are you talking about?" Rick asked. "I don't see what we've done to humiliate you."

"Dear God! My son is an idiot!" Nola shook her head in dismay, "You really don't know—after conning me into exposing myself like this?!"

"What aboutyou humiliating me?" Rick shot back.

"I did no such thing!" she responded indignantly.

"No; you just encouraged me to expose myself. I felt embarrassed but you said to go ahead—probably so you could have a look at my cock."

"Richard Ronald!" she objected.

"You not only pushed me into this," he continued, ignoring her objection, "you sat there watching while I jacked off, waiting 'til you could cop a taste of my cum—your own son!"

"Oh God! I-I'm sorry and...."

"Now after all that, I'm suppose to feel humiliated?" he pushed.

"No, of course not, darling," she reassured. "That not the same thing as...."

"No it's not," he interrupted. "All you've done is expose yourself a little. You're not even close to what I did—not like you're standing there buck-naked, frigging yourself."

"Yeah," I chimed in, "maybe you should go ahead and finger that sexy cameltoe." Nola gasped, but before she could respond, I continued. "That way you guys could be even."

"Lisa!" she objected. "You're totally out of line."

"But it's true, Mom," Rick followed up. "I've done a lot more than you have here and...."

"You think this is some game?" Nola interrupted incredulously, "...all about who does more? Well I'm not playing!"

"It's not a game," I injected (though I knew at times it was). "Rick was just trying to make you feel less embarrassed, pointing out that he did far more, and yet you didn't think he needed to feel badly."

"But for me it's different, Rick. What you did was for Lisa—and yourself, I might add. I was trying to respond to your needs, but you're not listening to mine. I'm your mother and seeing me like this is totally inappropriate."

"Really?" Rick sounded sarcastic. "And whose fault is this? I certainly didn't pick out that suit that leaves you pretty much naked!"

"Well, for God's sake! Neither did I. This was Lisa's idea," she responded accusatorily.

"Not until you suggested that I wear my suit which shows a hell of a lot more," I retorted.

"True. But I'm his mother! Dear God! Can't you see the difference?"

"I guess not," I responded.

"Then you're fucking crazy!"

"Vitriolic attacks won't change the reality," I responded evenly, refusing to engage in kind. "Obviously you didn't think it was crazy when you were sucking on his cum."

Dear God!" Nola cried in dismay. "That should have never happened. I never imagined that it would lead to...What have I done?! And to my own son. You must think I'm a complete slut!"

"Don't be ridiculous, Mom." Rick vehemently shook his head. "I think you're...."

"No," she interrupted. "This is my responsibility and I've totally humiliated myself in front of you."

"That's not true," He disagreed. "I've done nothing but admire every inch of your gorgeous body. How does that humiliate you? Don't you like it when others find you attractive?"

"Well, usually...I guess. But this is different. You're my son. Can't you see that it's wrong for you to think of me like...You know..."

"No, I don't think we can," I responded."Isn't your son an adult who you love and respect as much as anyone?"

"Of course."

"And don't the most important compliments come from those we care for the most?"

"Well, I suppose," she responded hesitantly. "But this is....I mean, most would say it's kind of perverted, like—you know—incest."

"Come on, Mom. That ridiculous! Thoughts aren't incest," Rick tried to reassure. "You think I want to have sex—just because I admire your beautiful body?"

"No, of course not." She blushed. "You th-think I'm b-beautiful?" she stammered, shyly glancing up at him.

"Absolutely, Mom. You're a knockout!" Rick beamed at her. "Can't I say that about my own mother—without you thinking I'm about to jump your bones?"

"Yes, honey," Nola chuckled softly over the absurdity of his question. "I'm sorry if I overreacted."

"That's ok, Mom. I just don't want you to get the wrong idea. This is just some fun fantasy stuff. Why don't you just relax and enjoy it?"

"Yeah," I joined in. "Come on, Nola, admit it. Haven't you enjoyed the erotic atmosphere and flirting tonight?"

"Well, I guess so. But this certainly shouldn't be about my enjoyment. I always want to do what's best for you guys. I don't want things getting out of hand, or have things said or done that we might later regret."

"Don't worry," I told her. "You and Mom always said that as long as we practice the Golden Rule, we'll never go wrong. No one's going to force anyone to do anything they don't want to do."

"Thank you, Lisa." Nola sounded relieved. "That makes me feel a lot better."

"Now where were we?" I continued. "Oh yeah. Rick, you were going to share some thoughts about your mom after she showed more. I think we were talking about these," I observed as I nonchalantly tweaked one of her tits.

"L-Lisa!" She objected. "That's out of line and you shouldn't...."

"Come, Nola; lighten up," I interrupted putting a hand on her shoulder. "I was just playing around. He already knows we do it in private. Now do you want to hear what Rick has to say, or not?"

"I-I...Well, I guess so," Nola responded hesitantly.

"Well, I was about to ask...." Rick paused, trying to gather his thoughts. "Oh yeah, did you want to hear my thoughts about those stunning tits, Mom?"

Her response told us that she still wasn't convinced. "Honey! Hearing you talk about...Well, using that language, I just think..."

"What...tits?" he interrupted. "You'd prefer I saybreasts? I guess I could, but come on, Mom, win beauties like those have got to be called tits!"

"Yeah, Nola," I agreed. "You were the one who taught me that it was more exciting to use words like that."

"Yes, but that was when...Well, I don't know whether...I just think...Well, I mean, I really think this is pushing things," she said, expressing obvious reservations.

"Ok, I just thought girls liked to hear what other guys think and say about them."

This obviously peaked Nola's curiosity. "What do you mean, 'other guys?' How would you know anything about what men think about your mom?"

"Hell, Mom; I hear guys talk, even about moms sometimes, especially when they're as hot as you are. You want to know what some of my buddies say about that rack of yours?"

"Oh God! I don't know whether I'll be able to face your friends again. But, God help me, now that you've brought it up, I really am curious." She shook her head in dismay, while also grinning in anticipation (obviously more comfortable talking about admirers other than her son).

"OK, Mom. But this might be kind of graphic," he warned.

"Guys! You all have a one track mind," she laughed nervously. "But go ahead, honey. You know I've got to know now. What's being said about your old mom behind her back?"

"First, none of us think you're old. My friends say they can't believe you're my mom. I used to get kind of embarrassed when they would talk about you. But then I started feeling proud and excited when they'd comment on how hot you looked. They keep asking whether I get any sneak peeks and how much I've seen. Now that you've been dressing even sexier, they ask to come over just to see what you're wearing. When you're squeezed into one of those skimpy outfits, you wouldn't believe some of the things they say."

"Like what?" Nola was getting excited.

"Are you sure you really want to know? I mean, it's kind of explicit and I don't want you going off on me or anything."

"Come on," Nola pushed impatiently. "It's bound to all come out. What have your lecherous buddies been saying? Just spit it out."

"Ok, but don't say I didn't warn you. They're usually kind of buzzed when they start talking about what they'd like to do with you." He started at her chest as he continued. "They tell about wanting to grab you and hold you down, and then...."

"Oh God!" Nola gasped.

"Then they talk about pulling down one of those little tank tops you wear, so your tits would be spilling out. They say you'd get all hot, gasping for breath—just like you are now..." He trailed off, staring at her heaving chest.

"Go on," she pushed impatiently

"Well, they say that they'd take those beauties and slowly squeeze them, tweaking and pinching your nipples 'til they got nice and hard like..." He paused, his gaze transfixed on her glorious rack, spilling out from the tiny top. "...like they are now," he gasped, almost in a whisper. There was a moment of silence before his tone changed as he suddenly demanded, "Lose the top, Mom. I've got to see those tits bare!"

"Oh no you don't." She shook her head. "How could you even...That's so out of line!"

"How so," I challenged. "It's nothing like having your son show his big cock and jack-off in front of you."

"But I just can't," Nola wailed in protest, seeming to know that it was pointless. "Please Rick, how can you...Don't make me do this. I need...I mean, I want to hear the rest. But you can't want to see...Please!" Her voice was soft, and it seemed like a feeble protest.

Rick was unmoved and, since our tag teaming had been working, I jumped in. "It's ok," I whispered in her ear, reaching around to cup those globes that she automatically pushed further against my hands. My fingers slipped easily under the top, and I felt her tremble.

That was all the encouragement I needed, and I quickly pulled the small ties, letting the top drop. Nola suddenly grabbed for it, but too late. Instead she cupped her hands over her breasts. Given her size, this gave little coverage and she looked even sexier as the fleshy mounds bulged out around her hands with one erect nipple poking out from between her fingers.

"Come on, Mom. Don't get all shy on us when we're just getting to the good part."

"Oh God; you guys!" Nola exclaimed, looking down in embarrassment. "I-I can't believe...I mean, modeling my suit was one thing, but showing my bare t-tits—it's just not right. Besides, whatever I do, it seems like you'll always want more. Can't you see this is wrong and has to stop?"

"No, we can't," I responded. "As far as this being wrong, didn't you once say, 'anything goes as long as it's exciting and doesn't hurt anyone?'"

"Yes but...."

"And hasn't this been exciting," I interrupted, "with no one getting hurt?"

"I guess, so far," Nola responded slowly. "But at some point, things really could get out of control, and then someone could really be hurt. That's why it has to stop."