Divine Depravity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Things don't get out of control," I persisted. "People do, and I don't know about you, but I certainly feel in control."

"So do I," Rick agreed. "Don't you trust us to have self-control here?"

"Of course, honey. But still..." She trailed off.

"So, Nola, I guess you're the only one worried about losing control."

"That's not what I said!" she snapped back.

"No," I agreed. "You said you're the adult who always maintains control. So why the need for any concern?" I challenged somewhat sarcastically. "If you trust that Rick and I are in control, but you're still worried about things getting out hand, it can only mean that you're worried about losing control."

"You're twisting things." Nola was becoming more irritated. "Stop trying to make logical arguments to support the absurd. I think you understand my concern, and it's not about losing control."

"I thought I did, but now with Rick I'm not sure. You're always big on maintaining control and letting the tension build for others. But I guess when it comes to your son, it doesn't really apply. But maybe you're just too excited over this, or it's too threatening. And if you're that unsure about staying in control, maybe we should just call it quits."

I was challenging her, hoping she'd take the bait as I handed her a towel for cover. She shook her head, obviously in a bind. She had to either choose the safety of stopping our erotic adventure (appearing to wuss out) or step up to my challenge, willingly continuing to push the limits. I was betting that her competitive side would win out.

Nola sighed, pausing before she responded. Suddenly her entire demeanor changed, glaring at me in defiance as she countered, "That's bull shit, Lisa! I was worried aboutyou guys getting carried away, certainly not me. And any excitement on my part has been over seeing you guys together, or maybe over Rick's hot talk, but certainlynot over my own son. I'll put my maturity and self-control against you kids' any day."

My gamble had paid off, and as she accepted my challenge with confidence. "By the time this evening's over, we'll see who's in control."

With this last statement, she dropped her hands allowing those pendulous melons to swing free. Brushing aside the towel I was offering, she shamelessly, she projected further as she arched back in a provocative pose, those upturned tits seeming to defy gravity. "Is this what you wanted to see?" she asked, tantalizingly caressing and massaging her supple mounds.

Rick was speechless, gawking unabashedly, clearly in shock over his reticent mom suddenly morphing into a seductress, putting her sensuous body on display like some porn queen. His other response was obvious, as towel covering his groin began to tent and pulsate.

I was thrilled with the breakthrough, smiling as I considered the possibilities. I wondering just how far Nola would go to try and win and how far it would take us down the road to divine depravity.