All Comments on 'Divorce and Future - Passed'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments (Page 2)
green117green117over 11 years ago
about that title...

A quick search of the comments for the word "moody" didn't get any hits.

Which seems to say that the second album of The Moody Blues comes to you via an X-Men comic?

I am getting old.

Green-something

(which I suppose means I can expect something derived from Nights in White Satin?)

carvohicarvohiabout 11 years ago
Too bad

Really great concept; right out of It's a Wonderful Life, but you kind of fucked it up with all the nonsense about Mustangs and stupid shit about robots. Have you ever heard of a Camaro?

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
superb enchanting sci fi divorce twist story

This story rocked I felt a little touch of Ebenezer Scrooge flavor in thus drama. It illustrates how an uncompromising person surrounded by pride and principal can rush to judgment without absorbing the facts. Love, communication and trust should be at the foremast of a partnering in a relationship or marriage. A raped woman has to be treated as a victim not complicit with the crime. The plausibility of this happening is at the precipous of this whole scenario. The author gives the reader enough distractions and conceals the information til the reader is firmly hooked. The story was well laid and crafted to provide great entertainment. The unexpected happy ending was simply a cherry on top of a wonderful story. Agreeably divorce is hell on earth. Any chance art saving marriage or a relationship should be thoroughly explored to all parties concerned. No one ever wins especially where there was love. I speak with a great deal of personal experience and grief.

Sid0604Sid0604almost 11 years ago
This is...

This is the 2nd time I've read this story and I enjoyed it just as much when I read it the first time. Thank you again.

shanebrumdershanebrumderalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

A great diversion from your usual cheating wives story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucked up daughter

Why did Tina dump it all on her father, blaming him for the fucked up future? The dumb bitch has a fucking TIME MACHINE! Why not go further back and prevent the entire thing altogether? Or did she get off on knowing her mom was drugged and fucked, and on blaming daddy. Why is it always daddy's fault? Oh yeah, because he has those pesky morals. How dare he be against cheating? He can't forgive a wife who told him she cheated. What a bastard! So what if his wife never told him she was drugged, its still his fault. I think Tina is the one in need of a head-ass-ectomy.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
i dont get it

This whole story hinges on his "dumb pride" fucking everything up. His wife comes home and says she cheated. Not: "oh honey my bastard boss raped me, call the police". Just that she fucked another man. So he divorced her, because contrary to popular belief or wishful thinking, men can't read minds. She withheld the fact of the rape from him, or did she honestly believe that she fucked her boss willfully? He did the only thing possible with the limited facts given him by his wife. Oh I know you all think cheating one time is perfectly fine, and should be forgiven, and if not, its all down to "foolish pride". If she had been honest about the rape, he wouldn't have divorced her in the first place.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
As an afterthought to my comment below

Why didn't Tina simply travel back further in time and prevent her mom getting fucked by her boss? Oh I know she said it was because her dad "had his head up his ass", and that his pride would get in the way. But if the whole incident never happened, then his pride wouldn't even be an issue. Unless Tina had some inside knowledge of something else her mom was doing that would hurt "daddy's pride"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
drugged ???

The first thing she should have done was get a blood toxicology test for date rape drugs.

That is if she did not really sleep with him willingly.

Too much need to suspend disbelief for this story to really work.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Always enjoying your stories...

...very nicely done and well written. Next time you try this theme I encourage you to a little more research prior: Physicians have found out a few decades ago that Tachyon particles do not exist. They gave up the idea, as T-particles are excluded by quantum mechanics. Nevertheless - as I said - a wonderful read. Thank you.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I am quite willing to let SS06 write his stories and I allow myself to be entertained.

Instead of looking for details to make something wrong with his stories, I usually complain when a writer gets the names of his characters interchanged but Miko does not allow that to happen. Then when the cuckolded man accepts that his wife says "It was just sex" and fucks her the same night do I rag the author about STDs. I think that is too often overlooked and there are too many diseases that most antibiotics don't sure. Important stuff like that, not rinky-dink little errors, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tachyon Particles

In response to the use of them and their existence/non-existence, one must consider two points.

First, while they may not be physically proved, there is still a mathematical probability that they can exist. Physicists have just given up on finding proof with our current technology. There is also some thought that they may make up a certain portion of Dark Matter.

Secondly, Tachyon particles are a well known and used science fiction trope to explain time travel without creating causality problems. While we may not have proof for or against the particle, it is common to use it in soft science fiction as an excuse for time related plots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey?

Are you getting paid for these stories? You are one of the better no I mean realy good writers here. All your stories are good. If you do get published send us your cheap good stories, please.........bill

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
5*

I don.t normally read scyfi, but this was good in portraying the love he felt and the closeness he had with his daughter.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Very good story...

Very good story...Thank you...

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
What a

wonderfully unique story! This version had plenty of details. If a longer version did not expand the plot, I would have found it boring.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
This was a powerful story that will make people (especially men) think.

I am not a Trekkie and don't care for any of this space-time business, I don't hate it, just never interests me. I did like this story and the lessons to be gained. Thank you for writing.

A loving daughter (and I have one) is worth her weight in gold or anything else.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago
Wow

Talk about a story that is different in many ways, thus making it very entertaining to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
super story

this is a great story. at the beginning you said that this story is a shortened version of a longer original story. i was wondering if you will consider publishing the longer one in the future? would like to read it.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
loved it

great story, actually showed the collateral damage a divorce can do, or a family that doesn't have some love in it.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
mix and match

a good story made better by borrowing bits and pieces from many other concepts.

it took a while, with lots of unfulfilled promises that we never got a chance to "talk about" later, because it ended so abruptly.

but, still an entertaining read.

live long and prosper.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
I said it before

And I'll say it again. If Tina had the ability to travel through time, why all the crap of "The whole world is shit, and it's all your fault, daddy!"Out of everyone involved, He is the ONLY one with zero responsibility! ALL the facts were intentionally concealed from him. All the talk of his 'Foolish pride', but what of Susan's foolish pride? She ALLOWED her divorce, with no contest, because she couldn't bring herself, at any time to say 3 words. "I was raped!" The whole mess could have been avoided if she hadn't chosen to protect her boss, and her pride, instead of telling her husband the truth! Result? SHE is responsible, not her husband!

That brings us to the person MOST responsible; Tina. Tina is the one responsible not only for her parents divorce, not only for the world being shit, but Tina is in fact responsible for her own mother's rape! Think about it. Tina can travel through time! How does she choose to use that ability? By laying a guilt trip on her father, you know, the guy that NO ONE told the truth to. Tina has issues in her life, and she wants to lay all the blame at daddy's feet! Here is the big point. TINA CAN TRAVEL INTO THE PAST! So instead of blaming daddy, WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T SHE PREVENT HER OWN MOTHER'S RAPE? You know, the whole reason her parents broke up! Why didn't she travel back in time that tiny bit further, and tell her mother, "Mom, your boss is a rapist!" Hell, if she can make him blink out of existence at the end of the story, WHY didn't she do it BEFORE her mom was raped? Thereby preventing ALL of the problems she was so eager to blame daddy for! Or is her mother being drugged and raped in a hotel room by her boss of cosmic importance to the future?

Also, what exactly has her parents marital status got to do with Ford making a crappy mustang? It never stopped them before! Why do her parents need to stay together to prevent America electing a poor president? How does their marriage affect the taste of soda? Wouldn't all those events have occured, either way?

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 9 years ago
@krosis666

I gotta admit those are REALLY good points.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
****

Good writing. Not a lot of sense.

A wife who is so guilt ridden she has to tell all and leaves out that the boy is his?

Can we say "huh?!?"?

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
3nd reading...

...and I still admire your talent and the broadly fielded knowledge you demonstrate in each of your stories (even though it is nowadays firmly acknowledged that "Tachyon particles" do not exist because of teir instability...lol).

I salut to your writing-capabilities capturing your readers, your imagination and your scientific and technical knowledge. In my eyes you are an exceptionally great author.

Thank you for writing - 5*

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 9 years ago
A very touching story.

I've always liked time travel stories and this one had some interesting ideas.

Also interesting was the efforts that krosis666 makes to criticise and deconstruct quite a few of your stories - have you had a disagreement at some point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@krosis 666

it is a story bonehead, and a very good one at that. Very well written also. do you also nit pic star trek or captain video ? I loved it and gave it a 5. You should love Asimov and hate Heinlein I like both even though my field of study was in physical science.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

VapspegeoVapspegeoabout 8 years ago
VERY GOOD FICTION

I liked this story but, wonder how you can write such good stories and like mustangs and not Corvettes? Very good story if the GMFC hurt the mustang the Vett had to defy that time. I know you really are a Chey Fan even if you won't admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

I started reading your stories when either Rehnquist or qmbl1 mentioned you in one of their stories as being well worth the read. I've started reading them alphabetically and have given ever one of them a solid 5 star rating. I wish I could give this one a 10! absolutely loved it. Can't wait to read the next one. Thanks for your works.

LoveDrLoveDrover 7 years ago
Wow

Another gem. Very enjoyable read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fucking cuckold faggot bullshit. Once a cheater, always a cheater, she wasn't 'raped', she knew what she was doing, the dumb slut. Should put a bullet in her and move on the way I did when the cunt I married came crying to me about some guy 'forcing himself' on her, she just wanted nigger cock and didn't want to admit it after. They never found his body either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@Anonymous 09/05/16

Lol, did you even read THIS story? Or are you as stupid as your comment makes you seem? No wonder your wife cheated on you and bullshit you did anything but lick her bulls ass. ROFLMAO @ YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Do you really think No one knows it's you Foreskinblister?

Wow , just sad seeing you anonymously trashing SS06' stories . You are pathetic .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am from the future

and I can confirm, that the events in this historical document, actually happened. HELP US!!!!!!!!

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

i already read this once.

tomorrow.

thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ krosis666 01/19/15

Damn K, that's a pretty logical summation of faults in the story there.

However you missed one major fact... NO Rape = No SS06 Dumb-ass Hubby = No Story.

I liked this story. Sarah was taking all due diligence trying to protect herself and her marriage. That she got raped was NOT her fault. That she did NOT tell her husband WAS her fault and resulted in the divorce as well as pain and grief for all.

A typical SS06 stupid wife and a very atypical STUPID husband.

LeRoyEdwardsLeRoyEdwardsalmost 7 years ago

Bravo, bravo, bravo!! What a really different story line that was thoroughly enjoyable! You are definitely one of my very favorite authors.

LeRoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* ahahahahahahahahaha

he forced me ...and i hate him so much that i will bear his child ...and raise it all of its life .

you know ... cause i hate him and he forced me .

and he and his rape baby caused my divorce , but i dont care ! cause im having this rape baby even though i know it will cost my marriage !

cuckold hardcore RAAC bullshit .

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Original

I truly admire you desire to write a truly original loving wife story. Maybe I didn't quite agree with everything you wrote and I would have wrote things different myself but I did enjoyed the ride. Well done.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
Fun story, something different

His daughter is a retard though. There was no explanation for why stopping her mother's rape wasn't a better option than lecturing her father, who had no way of knowing any of the facts she dumps on him. The character's attitude was fucking annoying. Her complaint seems to be that her dad wasn't psychic.

She travels through time just to bitch at the only dude who did nothing wrong, after a year of unnecessary misery for both her parents. She could've just grabbed Davenport and teleported to nothingness before he, y'know, RAPED HER MOTHER.

What a dumb ass time traveler.

I would've loved to see a version where she Scrooged him and showed him what his and his family's life would be like, talked him into giving it another shot with a one-time unfaithful wife. The revelations of rape and parentage made it all a lot dumber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@krosis666

Yep. I was thinking the same thing as I was reading the story. You said better than me. Great story, original. Enjoyable reading. My problem was what krosis666 said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey man

I need some of that shit you been smoking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
2015 Mustang

Holy shit I agree 100%, Ford totally messed it up in 2015 so I bought a Dodge Challenger. LOL Oh yea good crazy story. LOL

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Deleted parts???

Makes me wonder how the story will read if SS didn’t edit them out. I don’t mind a long story, as long as it’s of this caliber.

[Hint-hint]

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Ummm... MODERATOR (or whom ever)...

Is there a reason my comments are being moderated, and/or deleted? I’ve tried to look at the rules, and there don’t seem to be any for commenting (that I found, or rather didn’t find). I’ve tried to look for a messages icon (thinking you might be telling me i was doinf something wrong), but didn’t see one. And this seems to be the only way to contact you.

So.... why? Is there something I can do about it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Daddy, she simply was incapable of doing anything to hurt you."

Except for stealing his sons life away from him ofcourse

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

Well told story and an interesting concept developed into a plot. 5*s.

addi01edaddi01edover 5 years ago
Childish and dumb

Aside from that, spouting your political views and hate for Obama and public transportation was annoying and unnecessary.

I didn't used to mind your Mustang obsession but .. now I do.

I've seen so much better from you so I wish you good luck in your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I got as far as when he was confronted by his forty year old daughter who had used an iPhone app to time travel into the past. All that made possible by the iPhone implanted in her by the government. Specifically by the POTUS, Apple Corporation. Does anyone else realize just how silly all that sounds? I got nothing against Sci-Fi, I’ve read a lot of it myself. But Literotica has a section for Sci-fi/fantasy, and that’s where this story belongs. End of story.

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Loved it.

Ignore the haters. Your writing is top notch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed this story.

Time travel causes all sorts of paradoxes but you have handled them well.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Wow

I really enjoyed that. It gave me a headache, but the payoff was worth it. I love a happy ending and this has that for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well, Dammit All To Hell

I thought I’d found a Stangstar story I hadn’t seen yet so I dug in. And just as I was getting sucked in to the story, then he starts in with the ‘sci-fi, hocus pocus, voodoo supernatural’ crap and I can’t get away fast enough. I guess some people enjoy that kind of stuff in their “Loving Wives” stories, but I’m not one of ‘those’ people. Oh well, I’ll just be movin’ on along.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Only drawback wait to after work baseball bat etc to back of his head and you get the enjoyment

How many times kicking him in groin before they are totally destroyed

How many use lighter force so lasts longer

Good story enjoyed 4 stars

Only one way to fight. To Win no rules

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22about 4 years ago
Give it a Brake

Your story was okay, leave out the years (2015) and who cares about Ford motors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

You almost fooled me as to Jake Jr's real father. Good story. I enjoyed it, 5*

Grimjack01Grimjack01almost 4 years ago
Old story made new

I really enjoyed this one, reminds me of an old sci-fi story where the robots take over to keep humans safe and basically stop people from being what makes us human. Try and stop them and you get drugged into a happy zombie. Well done.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story. I could forgive a raped wife quicker than a cheating slut wife...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a complete bastard

It’s an odd story, you’ve put it in LW as it’s about a couple who got divorced fair enough? I’d have thought that it would be better suited to Sci-Fi/ Fantasy because of the time travel. In all honesty it’s utterly depressing, a frivolous piece of writing Making light of a serious crime.

This fictional husband is petty small minded vindictive bastard, His wife comes home from a business trip completely distraught and tells her husband that she’d had sex with her boss, she doesn’t know how it happened only that she didn’t consent. She knows she wasn’t drunk because she didn’t have alcohol, she believed she’d been drugged somehow and even took the glasses to be tested. She was already pregnant and knew it but didn’t want to force her husband to stay with her because of their baby. It would hurt both husband & wife, she loved her husband and knew he wouldn’t want her his attitude was already known...

“If she was a real woman, she never would have let herself get in a position where someone could take advantage of her.“

You omitted what is possibly the most relevant information from your story, because you didn’t make it clear if she explained or tried to explain ANY of that or that the sex wasn’t consensual, equally you didn’t give his response. You didn’t say whether or not she tried to explain that the boy was his. So they separated and divorced, despite the fact that she was supposedly the love of his life. If she wasn’t he would have moved on with his life.

He gets a trippy visit from his daughter from the future his biggest focus isn’t about trying get his wife back, he didn’t give a damn about that situation he’d deemed it a closed issue. He wasn’t open to fixing it himself. Instead he spews inane bullshit about cars, rants about politics, then diverges onto other world events none of which from his perspective have happened yet. (and yeah the evolutionary thing was wrong). Ironically even when got his head out of his arse and started patching things up he apologised for believing she cheated on him no mention of the trauma she experienced as a rape victim, no apologies for victim blaming. The first actions of the apparently reformed arsehole are to fuck his wife and AFTERWARDS check the validity of the evidence from the trippy visit. He was more concerned about potential embarrassment of being judged by others because he talked about them moving away.

I’m probably not explaining it very well but why fuck his wife *before* checking the story? This fictional husband is nowhere near being reformed of his arsehole attitude and nature.

MarkT63 - so that fictional husband and wife got back together when he stopped (or tried to stop) victim blaming her because she was raped and hadn’t cheated on him. Fiction not real life.

So in real life you said “I could forgive a raped wife quicker than a cheating slut wife...“ Seriously, you ‘could FORGIVE’??! A victim does NOT need to be forgiven because they didn’t do anything wrong. That is such a shitty attitude.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

The Camaro still is Not as good as the 60 Camaro's were ..My Buddy had a 396 Camaro Balanced Blueprinted and bored out . It was then given a full Race Cam . Very fast but only got 8 miles per gallon of the good stuff. Try looking out the rear window of the New Camaros . I hate the guy who restyled the New Camaros .

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

special way of telling this tale. Well done

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

I barely remembered reading this and had forgotten how good it was. It's got a good mixture of not cheating wife and SciFi. I enjoyed it again.

TreymonTreymonabout 3 years ago

The series of relationship events were just too implausible

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Ya know what I took away from this story...I think i'm gonna get a Mustang!!! After reading a few of Stang stories with the ever present Mustang GT or Shelby. Well i was driving my trusty dependable Toyota yesterday when I heard then felt the saw a matte black GT tearing past on the highway. I'll be honest the Toyota has low gas consumption and is dependable and cost me nothing to buy and maintain. But when I'm driving it in my mind I wish it was a muscle car. I wish it had a throaty V8. Well after reading this story today something just clicked for me and now that throaty roar of that Mustang is just on my mind.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

Treymon you’re a dumb ass, of course it’s impossible. It’s a story about time travel, not actual events. All of these stories are like that. It’s why they’re called fictional and not biological.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

3 stars - it was confusing to read.

However, regarding any V8 muscle car Chev, Ford or Chrysler, you'd best hurry up and get one, before they are legislated out of existence. I wish I still had my '69 Camaro.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking Classic. 5 Stars all the way. Absolutely hilarious. And a happy ending to boot...what's not to like. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Classic. So, I don't agree with the politics...who cares...it was absolutely hilarious. And it had a happy ending to boot. 5 stars all the way. Thank you.

P.S. - shame about Miko....guess you gotta spread the love huh. Peace

dazzer15dazzer15over 2 years ago

For me it was more like Christmas Carol meets terminator. What used to be science fiction when I was younger is now science fact. A good twist and a good story although I did guess the end by page 2 but a good light read anyway 5*

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

1 star. Not particularly entertaining, should have left politics at the door for a story like this, and i fell that the whole premise is flawed. All she needed to do was go to her mother before any of this shit happened. It would have been that simple. Go to the past before shit happened, leave the father out of it, tell her dumb mother to stop that shit with her boss, tell her the consequences, and presto, none of the rest of the story needed to happen.

But leaving aside the logical resolution, of course the son ends up really being his son, and nobody thought to do a test. of course. it's not like she'd stopped having sex with her husband right before she was raped.

honestly, this was probably the least thought story i've read from this author so far. The others are pretty decent, this one is a very low, low.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 2 years ago

Love the variety of your stories, well constructed, great imagination

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 2 years ago

Remember those that can write do, those that can’t either teach or criticise :

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

This is an incredible story!!!

I made a complete loss to be able to explain all the intricacies of it that I found fascinating.You really hit the nail with this oneAnd I'm going to read some more of you things because after as good as this it's going to be a wonderful journey.

Thank you for this it was a wonderful gift tonight.

- High country rider.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

It is one great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

This was pretty cool... Good job StangStar 6

I take it "Stang" is a nickname for MUSTANG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really liked this storey,, probably at I like fantasy novels. This is my alternative take.

Hold on, that was only one time line.

In another, Tina went back in time and 'took' Davenport before he had that dinner with Sarah so it never occurred, so both her parents lived happily never needing a divorce. The world revolved as it does. Davenport's vanishing act was reported in the papers but nothing come of it and it went to a cold case. Jakey grew up as a normal boy. They did have two more children and lived a long and happy life. Future Tina never talked to her father as she did not need to as her time line evaporated when she returned after that trip.

Job done.

bookmadcatbookmadcatabout 2 years ago

I really like this one. Jack Williamson wrote a trilogy about the Humanoids, over protective robot helpers, and it's so long since I read any of the books that I can't remember how the humanoids came about. This story would not be out of place as showing the genesis of the humanoids

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a great story, Jake learns the truth about Sara being date raped and that Jake Jr. is actually his son via daughter Tina's time travel to enlighten him. Tina grabbing Davenport sent him to a timely demise as he deserved it. The twist and the happily ever after ending made this a very enjoyable read. 5/5

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

I am going on 81 years of age, born in 41 when WWII Started here in the states. A generation to old to keep up with this poppycock bs. The main character here is, or was, an self centered asshole. Everything else is insignificant to that fact.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I look forward to when you update this with ""Who the hell is Fat fuck Trump?" she asked. "I'm talking about the president, Baron Trump."

"Holy shit we did go all fascist...well fuck me stupid!!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is one of my favourite stories. I would have reacted in exactly the same way as him as to what he wife had done or looks to have done. As one of the comments says its a shame Tina did not go back in time further so they did not go through all that misery. The one thing that is out of place is getting the money left to them after the time line got changed. Future Tina would not have been around to do that as she would have not been that Tina. What she should have done was to leave some lottery numbers and dates to and hoped her changes had not changed them.

onbothsidesonbothsidesover 1 year ago

You know, he's probably wrong when he accuses Davenport of having to drug women. It's more likely that, as an old comedian did, drugging them helpless was the experience he preferred.

I really liked the comment about his date being "ready for extra innings". It reminded me of Nick Nolte in 48 Hours grossing that he should be at home "giving my girlfriend the high hard one".

I wanted to comment on his daughter but can't. I recall her first name is Tina, but how am I supposed to remember Elizabeth Reed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tina was a daddy's girl.

I'm glad it didn't devolve into an incest thing.

Then the lack of a future misma makes sense.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

I'm happy to admit I'm a hard ass where fidelity is concerned just the thought of my woman with another man would set me off. But where kids are concerned I'm the biggest pussy on the planet.

If I went to pick up my daughter and her little brother was there begging to come along begging for some attention and begging for a daddy. What kind of ASSHOLE could abandon that kid because his pride was hurt?

Tina should of come back and kicked her Dad in the fucking Nuts 😂😂😂

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Fuck me Dead what a fucking Asshole like for real his wife comes home confesses something happens and his response is straight out divorce and feeling sorry for himself? Yep officially biggest Asshole Ever 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creative and at times silly. But the husband was either a bitter Old Testament asshole or a waste of a husband and father or both. No DNA test? Forget Sarah's mental illness of keeping everything secret. Regardless of dosed by drinks or food, the drugs would be her body for days. And she didn't put herself into a position to get drugged, it was a fucking business dinner. And I loathed this line by the author: "was basically set up and date raped ..." Umm hell no! She was raped. End of story. Author doesn't seem to know what date rape is. It was a business dinner! So with a simple tox screen at a clinical a DNA test, it all could have been solved simply. Anyways interesting story idea but the husband was a waste and Sarah was too noble of a martyr to the point of stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucked up story by a fucked up writer and his characters!! The MC could have had a DNA test!! The stupid wife should have told him that was his son!!

The scene with adult future Tina was so badly written

GillotineGillotineover 1 year ago

Well, at least you can say you tried...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Creative!

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Much as I like it, I do find that your liking of the Mustang in your story’s a bit much after the good work you put into writing some really good ones, I’m not a big Si Fi fan but can enjoy the odd one now and again, I enjoyed this a lot

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon10 months ago

Hey oldtwit, you must be new here. Have you noticed the author's NAME? Have you seen the photo in his PROFILE? His entire thing is his love of Mustangs. Next time, pay attention.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Creative and razy at the same time. Sarah had some sort of martyr complex because we she loved her husband too much if anything. The MC was a caricature of an Old Testament nutjob. One time, fully confession, no drug testing despite her having zero memory, no DNA testing, and the classic: she is to to blame for putting herself into the position of danger. Yeah having your food drugged while on a business trip with a boss you don't trust is somehow her fault. On a different note, highly unlikely a divorce gets granted without paternity of Jakey being established. Judge won't even grant it unless MC accepts responsibility and child support. Would be his name on the birth certificate unless he contests it. Her not saying anything or a DNA test is not plausible but then there would have been no story. So all good. Fun and cheeky. I laughed at the Sasha Obama comment. Lol. And I am a Democrat. Hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Don’t ever explain your creative choices, like your title. It spoils the act of discovery for the few who bother to ponder the mystery behind them. Nice story.

Slider_48167Slider_481677 months ago

Nice to have a humorous story!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice homage to a classic Xmen story with some witty word play in the title. Creative.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

PEPSIE!!!

That ruined what was otherwise a delightful, thoughtful, and well written story.

But seriously.. Pepsi is a cuck drink!!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The weirdest part of this is that Tina’s solution to fixing the future was to in effect guarantee her mother was raped…. That’s not a good look for a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous