All Comments on 'Djinn in the City Ch. 02'

by svenjolly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Cute and sexy

This has been a fun read. The ultra sexy Ginny who is sexually aware but not familiar with modern society opens up fun circumstances, like learning what a vibrator is. She is also VERY smart and picks things up quickly which is a pleasure to read. It will be interesting to see her evolve into a modern woman. The actions he is taking to set up his life are OK but not as interesting to read about. Sorry but real estate shopping is just not that important. It's fine to include it, just don't dwell on it. It will also be interesting to see what happens to Stacey. It feels like he is going to end up with two women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story

Hey, thanks for your work. I like the story and I don't just mean the erotica by that. Please do continue!

jonnar01jonnar01about 14 years ago
Creative and fun story!

Really nice work on a potentially tired theme; Gin is a fun and quite fully realised character, not just a plot device, and Jack is quite engaging as well. Looking forward to more adventures!

LordAramisLordAramisabout 14 years ago
can't wait for more

I loved both chapters and laughed through all of it.

This is what I'm trying to do with my own stories (still in progress), and can't wait to read the next chapter.

notbatmannotbatmanabout 14 years ago

I'm really enjoying this story. Thanks for writing! Can't wait for more.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Conundrum

If the lamp was in "Uncle Al's" stuff SURELY he rubbed the lamp? so why hasn't the djinni been out since 828AD.

Apart from that a fun read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous