All Comments on 'Do it! Ch. 07'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SeductionLoverSeductionLoverabout 14 years ago
Great Series

Sorry to see it end. Hard to believe Ted would flip that quickly, but the preceding parts of this chapter far outweigh that small detail.

pingjpingjover 13 years ago
Loved it

I loved the whole series. The ending was a nice twist.

mjl2010mjl2010over 13 years ago
Yeah too easy

No way Ted would just flip like that. Sorry I just couldn't see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
alt. ending

"No chance" Master growled as he threw me to the bed, bringing me to multiple orgasms himself as Bella and Deidra watched, before giving his Mistress the first of many consented fuckings to come.

The End.

NAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERNAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERabout 12 years ago
thougth process

I think that if I had to change anything Master would have not let a simple "companion" talk to him that way without being punished even if she did secure a big deal for him, I think he would have doled out his own punishment then promoted her to head mistress because she is so wise and saw what needed to be done! She would make an awesome dominate-submissive story too, only with the roles reversed in the bedroom instead of ted being master having her be master and him being her submissive!

NAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERNAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERabout 12 years ago

But over all holy shit i cant tell you i stroked my cunt just to get some kind of relief!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Its a maybe

I give it a five. But overall only. Not all of it is really great. The crap about the pet was goop, and I don't think she has the balls to be called 'Mistress'. I'm a bit wishy washy about BDSM anyway, so it has to be awefully damn good for me to like it. I think you tried to put so much in this that it became diluted. It was good for her to save the day, but not to demand to be Ted's Mistress. Sybil needed to be dominated, taken down a peg, but not at the expense of making Ted to look less than he is. You made the ending to be a no win situation. Ted can dump the whole project and admit that the woman beat him, or he can win the contract and still have a woman win a victory over him who he himself recruited. You humiliate your character either way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nope

Dude! You screwed the pooch at the last minute. Sure, there are inconsistancies all over, but thats ok. Like, at one point, they (Deidre and Bella) explain to Maringa that they never self-pleasure in front of novices. And then later Maringa lets a novice fuck her anally with a strap-on. And if she's going to eventually become a Mistress, they need to be doing more than taking her on multiple tours of the complex and saying, "you'll see". The last part where Maringa figures out that Sybil really needs a Dominatrix to be happy and have her needs filled shows Master's good judgement in bringing her into his community in the first place. But the last part, where he submits to her as his Mistress is too wishy-washy. Nothing in this character says he would do that. But you made him do it at the last minute. I can see him going along with Maringa's charade to get Sybil's signature on a contract, but you took it a little too far. I give it a five, but barely. You really messed up at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why?

You never give Maringa/Chris a purpose there. Ted Mason takes an educated and accomplished business woman and pays her monthly more than she previously made in a year just to sit around and read or masturbate?Eat breakfast with him when he's in town?She's interesting and all but all she does is take tours of the estate and take part in orgies. For as many chapters as there is it seems pretty shallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
put-off

Pets and slappdown both losers. Nother person said it. 'Screwed th pooch' or 'fucked the dog'. Great tale of life change, culture shock, and poon-tang ruined. Ya shoulda fingered another way to end it. Is she a Mistress wid a capital 'M' now? wow - talk about a cliffhanger....................................................................................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Can't believe I wasted my time

That was simply horrible. Even for fiction it was laughable implausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bUZZ KiLl

You know, most of the time you had a real humdinger of a story here. Some of the group sex scenes here were a little bizarre, but obviously part of the story. I liked almost all of this. The ending, the last few paragraphs, are a real let down. His 'Yes....Mistress" "Whatever you want". Was not even part of the story. Completely outside of what Ted Mason would have said. For the business deal he would have allowed the bdsm scene where Maringa was the 'Mistress' in charge - yes. But though he probably would have advanced her status from 'Companion' to 'Mistress' at that point, he would not have ever addressed her as mistress and would never submitted and said, "whatever you want". Yes, I agree with whoever said you have decidedly 'screwed the pooch'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
mmmm

Yes, "screwed the pooch is right. You've been going downhill ever since you started with the "Pet Training" stuff. I thought then that you had started to run out of something to write about. Ted would never have addressed her as "Mistress" of himself. He would have used her insights into Sybil's character, allowed her to take the lead with the evening as has been illustrated, her status might have been elevated to the same as Diedra's - or #3 Mistress behind Bella in their Pecking Order. Her position within the community would be more prestigious. But like many authors, you've tried to stretch this out too long and headed in directions that the beginning of the story has nothing to do with. Her Business acumen and experience are barely made use of, as is her intelligence. Which are what attracted Ted to her to begin with, as well as seeing her potential to fit in nicely with his "Harem" and his "school" girls who are learning the arts of sexual pleasure and self discipline. Yes, the last chapters are definitely side trips, and would have done better as short stories on their own. Though using the same characters would have been interesting. I give this a very low rating. Ted does NOT become desparate. He is the Master, not only of his women, but of his own fate. He would refuse to work with her and concentrate on his many holdings and acquisitions and his responsibilities as Master. He would see her (Sybil) as the one who has passed up on a very profitable partnership. He would not concede defeat because he would be strong enough to walk away. Being desparate to close a deal illustrates weakness, which he cannot afford in the business world or as a Master.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Do it! Ch. 06 Previous Part
Do it Series Info