Do It Yourself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled in satisfaction as he groaned, the movement of my backside rubbing the rough material of his jeans against his erection. Both of us were at the point of no return, and I was desperate to feel his fingers elsewhere.

Pulling one of his hands away from my breasts, I bit back a groan of frustration. As good as that touch was, I needed those dexterous fingers elsewhere. Sliding his hand to the waistband of my trousers, I popped the button and unzipped the fly for him. He instantly slipped his hand down my stomach and under the edge of my panties, those long fingers of his slipping down into the curls of hair and to the point where I was sodden wet. He paused for a moment as he oriented himself, then he slipped his middle finger into the wet folds and down to the little nubbin of pulsating flesh.

The instant he touched it I gasped and moaned in pleasure, my hips rocking forward to work myself onto his hand in a desperate bid to gain release. He clamped his hands to my torso, holding me in place before I could bring myself to a climax.

"Not yet," he laughed softly. "I want to taste you first."

"Get your kit off," I growled in frustration, desperate to bring myself to a shuddering orgasm whilst longing to taste him.

"Yes mistress," he teased. Easing his hands away, I did groan then, in disgust and arousal.

In the back of my mind was the constant nagging thought that anyone could walk into this house, come upstairs and find us fucking. But that added that extra spice to the encounter, an excitement to the pleasure.

Pushing my trousers down my legs, I bent over to drag my boots off, and then kicked the trousers over my feet and across the small room. I was about to do the same to my panties when his large hands close on my hips and stopped me. I looked back to see what he was doing, but he was knelt on the floor, his lips pressing to my spine between my shoulders. It was cold in here, a hint of my breath in the air, but it only served to make my nipples harder and the chill on my skin aroused me further. The air hung heavy with my arousal, and we could both smell it.

"I want to make love to you," he whispered as he paused half way down my back, his hands gliding down the outside of my legs and back up again in a caress. "I want to take you into my bed and press my body up against yours, and then slide myself into that wet pussy of yours and make love to you all night."

Shivering from the chill and arousal, I closed my eyes and concentrated on each spot of pure heat as he kissed his way down my back, pausing before planting a controlled bite on each buttock. As I opened my mouth to question that, his hands slipped back up the inside of my legs and paused an inch from my wet centre. This time I groaned loudly and spread my legs for him in invitation.

At first I thought he was going to leave me there in frustration, but then a finger slipped along the wet lips, sending electrical sparks to my core, and then it slid in a fraction, just the tip as he stroked back and forth, easing out more honey until it coated the inside of my thighs.

"Turn around," he ordered roughly, his voice catching in the back of his throat.

Turning carefully for fear of stumbling on jelly legs, I turned to face him. Looking down I took in his naked body as he knelt on the floor. He was as rangy as I expected, muscles under his skin, but not the overly pretentious build of a ladies man. There wasn't an ounce of fat on him, which accentuated the length of his cock as it jutted out from a thatch of pale curls. It pointed unwaveringly towards me, the head glistening and dark as blood pumped into it.

"This is what you have done to me." Slipping his hand around his erection, Mark pumped it slowly a few times until it oozed more pre-cum. "I'm desperate to be inside you."

"Not yet," I managed to say

"No, not yet," he agreed with a lazy smile of promise. "Come here." Taking my hips in his hands, he pulled me towards him so I was forced to stand with my feet either side of his thighs. Leaning right back on his haunches, he pulled me further forward until I stood with my wet pussy just in front of his face.

Resting the palms of my hands on the wall, I looked down and watched as he hungrily studied the way my juices were glistening in the curls of hair. He seemed fascinated by it, and I was growing impatient when he leaned forward and placed a soft kiss to the mound. I breathed out a sigh and closed my eyes happily.

He licked his tongue up the start of the lips, tasting me as he stroked my hips. All the while I happily dreamed of what it would be like to have that cock of his inside me whilst I wrapped my legs about his waist. Forget dinner I just wanted to screw him.

His hands eased around so he could use his thumbs to open me wide, then his tongue darted in and touched my clit. I squeaked in surprise and tried to dig my fingers into the wall as a shock wave ran through me. He did it again, watching my face as I bit my lip tight and tried not to scream. Building site or not, someone would hear.

Ducking his head back down, he set to work on my clit, that busy tongue of his lapping and swirling it around as he built my arousal to the point I wanted to scream. I wanted to grind my pussy against his mouth until I orgasmed over and over again, but his hands held me tight as he burrowed deeper.

Suddenly he pulled back and looked up at me. I swore and leaned heavily against the wall, trembling with need as he left me on the brink of the most fucking amazing orgasm.

"Is this what you want?" he asked. I opened my eyes and looked down at him knelt between my legs. I was stark naked with my legs open for him, panting and sweating with need and he had to ask?!

"Make. Me. Come," I said through gritted teeth.

He gave me a wolfish grin before darting in again. This time his busy tongue was joined by a finger that slid down my lips then slipped in easily to my pussy. I sighed as he stroked the entrance to my body, and then slid inside. My muscles immediately tightened, drawing his finger deeper in; desperate to move on his hand and tongue. I willed myself to keep still and let him do what he wanted.

The combination of his finger inside me and his tongue on my clit was driving me wild. The spring inside me was tightening and winding up for the mother of all orgasms, and I wasn't sure I'd be able to stay quiet when it hit. But he seemed to know precisely how to drive me quickly to that peak, and then hold me there for a minute until I was breathlessly begging him to push me over.

He looked up at me as I stared down, begging him to finish me before I disintegrated into shards of glass. He slipped a second finger inside me and then crooked his fingers until he hit the right point, and a press of his tongue to my clit and I shattered.

The scream stuck in my throat as I pressed my head to the wall, my fingers curling against the breeze block as wave after wave of release slammed through me. I shuddered heavily and collapsed down, Mark's hands catching me and pulling me down against him as he held me through my climax.

Curling my hand around the back of his neck, I dragged him down into a rough kiss as I whimpered at the power of the orgasm he had built in me. The breath was taken from me and I felt exhausted as he held me close, the warmth of our bodies combining.

His hand gently stroked my back as he eased the trembling from my body and held me close.

"You are amazing," he said softly, a soft kiss placed to the top of my head. "You tasted amazing."

I giggled and snuggled close to him. At the same time I was aware of his hard shaft crushed beneath me. Wriggling around, I was pleased as he drew in his breath and closed his eyes to keep control. Reaching down, I wrapped my fingers about him, amazed at how hot he was to my touch. Tilting my head up, I closed my eyes and accepted his rough kiss as he shifted me until I was near straddling his lap, his cock only inches from me.

"I need to come," he whispered to me, his face pulled tight with need as his blue eyes stared at me. "Please."

I nodded and scrambled back before kneeling before him, my hand all the while stroking his hardness. "Kneel for me," I asked, a smile twisting my lips coquettishly.

He frowned but did as I asked. As he did so I took a good look at him. He was exceptionally slim and tall, his legs just muscle under the fine hair. That boded so good for bedroom fun. Sitting on my haunches, I pulled him towards me by his cock, then placed the head to my chest.

His frown was clearing as understanding dawned, and I took my breasts in my hands and pushed them together around his shaft. Placing his hands on my shoulders, he tentatively moved his hips, then adjusted his position to make it easier. Stroking a thumb down my cheek, he smiled at me as he found his rhythm, his cock slipping easily between my breasts as I held him close. Tilting my chin up to look at him, I smiled as he watched me closely, those intense blue eyes holding my gaze as he increased his pace. I glanced down to watch the head of his cock pop out above my breasts with each thrust of his slim hips, then it vanished again as my hold caressed him.

"Shit," he breathed, his fingers tightening on my shoulders as he closed his eyes, his bottom lip snagging between his teeth. "I'm going to come. Fuck, you are so damned hot."

His hips jerked roughly, all finesse gone as he raced for his own release. I made sure my chin stayed tilted up, and then he froze, the only movement his cock as it jerked sharply between my breasts and his cum spurted onto my hot skin.

Releasing my hold, I ignored the trickling sensation on my chest as I steadied his collapse to the floor. Kneeling in front of me, he rested his forehead on my shoulder and I sagged under the weight as I supported it. Stroking my fingers up and down his arms, I listened to him gasping in breaths, the hot skin of his face burning into me.

His breathing eased, but he didn't move as I gently stroked and caressed his arms. Chuckling to himself, he eventually leaned back so he could look me over.

"I think I need to find you a tissue," he commented as his eye ran over his gift.

"There's some in my bag," I said. Now the passion was satiated, I was feeling the chill more than before and was starting to think earnestly of my clothes. He dug around in my bag for a moment before finding the pack of tissues. Taking one out, he carefully cleaned me off, his face a soft frown of concentration as he made sure he got it all. As he balled up the tissue I got to my feet with a groan at protesting knees and padded over to the pile of clothes. Digging out my underwear, I paused as he came up behind me and wrapped me in a hug. Kissing my shoulder, he nuzzled into the curve of my neck, but I hunched up to stop him.

"That's what started this in the first place," I admonished. Stepping away I dragged on my underwear as he searched for his. As I pulled my t-shirt from the pile, I caught him watching me with a questioning look. "What?"

"I was wondering," he said hesitantly.

"Always a dangerous occupation," I muttered as I dragged on socks and then trousers.

"If I cook for you..."

"Yes?"

"Will you let me make love to you properly?"

I took my time over the answer as I dressed and he squirmed. I'd never had any kind of influence over a man like this before, and it felt...interesting.

"How about I cook," I suggested with a lazy smile. "And then I get to make love to you?"

12