All Comments on 'Do-It-Yourself Story Kit'

by leapyearguy

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Papabear49Papabear49almost 18 years ago
Hey Wait a Minute

Isn't this the same form I sent you sixty years ago. You still haven't paid me for it. ROTFLMAO

Nice shot and so true in so many portions.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
You make writing a L W story sound so easy!

I love your fill in the blanks concept. I have laughed for at least 5 minutes going back over your simplistic form.

As I’m one of the wimps who is to afraid to venture into writing a story to post, it is people like yourself who are such good writers, who scare the heck out of me. For me to think I could write something people would enjoy reading is decimated by Authors like you who are so very good at not just telling a story, but relay it as to make the reader feel he or she is experience the story first hand.

I know I’m not a writer, but I do know what I like to read and just because I cannot produce the wine, I do know what tastes good to me. Someone else may find the wine lacking and others might agree with me. You don’t have to know how to write a movie to be able to tell if you like it or not. Thus is the life of consuming what we are given to try.

I will someday have to put out something so I can be humbled by my fellow commenters and brought into line of: you criticized other writers. I deserve to be taken to task for my critiques of the past. Some of us commenters are so self-enamored that a little comeuppance would do some of us good.

I will try and write one of the many stories in my head and take my whooping like a man or find my feminine side and cry like hell.

Thank you for your talent that you share with us.

With great respect (I’m sucking up in case I write a story)

PT

resident_bitchresident_bitchalmost 18 years ago
Still laughing

You are a sick twisted fuck...Will you marry me?

Average-JoeAverage-Joealmost 18 years ago
LOL

Very funny. It will keep me going on slow days when there isnt much I want to read. Maybe for the next iteration you can make drop down multiple choices so I dont have to overtax my imagination. You also need to allow for something more than just basic cheating iin the discovery and revenge parts (i.e. fucking best friend(s), group sex, orgies, bestiality, etc etc etc).

Nice going though. Its nice to have a laugh about this once in a while to keep things in persepective since some of us tend to take these stories a bit too seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Where do I send my money to

I too want to be a famous writter. This was some funny shit.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
hahahahahahaha

Hilariously funny. LYG, where did you find Just Plain Bob's story template? :D

BabyBellBabyBellover 13 years ago
I love IT!!!

That must the funnest piece I have read in a while.

<3 your work, BTW.

DewpawDewpawabout 13 years ago
HOW TRUE!!!

I don't think you are charging enough for your kit---it seems that everyone is using it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Um...me and my boyfriend filled out some mad lib type fill in the blank answers and Im fairly certain our story is awful. But we cracked up laughing the entire time. Thanks for the giggles ;)

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
One small suggestion.

When it's time to insert wife's name, the qualifying statement should be entered: (If British, insert, "my wife" at every instance of otherwise using her given name.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWorcal is so stupid

whenever he goes past the YMCA he says"Look, they spelled Macy's wrong."

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Funny.

And many of these stories are scripted just like this. And, no, I have not ventured into writing my stories yet. I will be the worst BTB writer you ever saw with a lot of beatings and possibly a few murders. I appreciate all that YOU write.

LVGirlLVGirlover 8 years ago
Great

What could go wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
VERY INTERESTING!

I hope this gets a few side liners off their collective butts & into the 'fray'. The 'fray' can be good or bad depending whether you can spell, how good your grammar is, & whether you can tell a story.

I would suggest to any would be writers to look how well they convey real events to other at a social function. If they do well, then they have a chance to write fiction. Otherwise, I suggest that they take a true event, change enough of the event to become unrecognizable by those involved in the event, & embellish it as needed.

GOOD LUCK ALL YOU WANT TO WRITERS!

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Thanks so much Anonymous

And thanks to the Public Feedback Portal which (sadly) contains only the 15 most recent comments on stories. But without it I wouldn't have found Leapyearguy's masterpiece.

It's good to see that the formula for writing a Loving Wives story hasn't changed over the decade since 2006. Wonderful.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hysterical - I love it

You encapsulate half the stories on the site and highlight why a few of you transcend the mundane to entertain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hi

Can I get a refund......

5ssss

bill

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
You Got it!!

Just fill my tank up with a few more of these LYG.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinalmost 6 years ago
This is fantastic

This deserves far more views.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Don't forget the mustang!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Either take your meds or stop taking them.

Worst case of ______ I've ever seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's not you, I just need to explore...not having a lover before our marriage 12 years ago.

I don't love him, baby, it's only sex.

Barbara told me I Had to try Black cock.

Your Boss told me that it was the only way for you to get the promotion.

I never meant to hurt you.

What can I do to make up for it?

I told Her that 15 years of her infidelity was enough.

Now, 3 years since the divorce, she's haggard, broke, and living in a cold water flat.

ThomerKyThomerKyover 2 years ago

You left out...

Unbeknownst to my soon to be ex-wife, before we met I was ________________________ (insert special military device or convert intelligence background)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What about the obligatory condo?

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

Kudos to the anonymus contributor who left his/her comment beforehand ThomerKy. You'll find the obligatory elements that LYG missed out on there, nicely rounded up and corralled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nailed it! Dead on perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hah! Yes! I should have consulted this handy kit before trying to figure out and write my own first, dumbass story. Would have saved a few months of agonizing, weeping and gnashing of teeth, not to mention providing a much more satisfactory result! Much appreciated.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker6 months ago

🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂😅👍👍👍👍👍👍👍✌️✌️✌️✌️👌👌👌👌👌😉😉😁🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🙋💯💯💯💯💯💯💯👁️👁️👌👍✌️🙋🍻🍕

strawboystrawboy24 days ago

Nobel Prize in Literotica literature.

strawboystrawboy24 days ago

Play it as Mad Libs!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous