Do Unto Others

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your engagement ring," I joked.

"No, goofball, you gave me your heart and before that you gave me your trust. You didn't care if I'd been an axe murderess or anything else for that matter. You kept saying that all that mattered was the future." She squeezed me tighter and snuggled further under the blanket.

"Danny, I was married before," she said. "I grew up in a small coal mining town in the middle of the bible belt. The whole we ain't got much but our pride thing. We went to church on Sunday, worked hard all through the week and drank ourselves into a stupor every Saturday night thing. Yee Haw!"

"Anyway, growing up I was the prettiest girl in town. At least that's what people told me. I married at 19 and I was still a virgin. My husband's father was the foreman at the mine, so he had a lot of pull all over town. Not even the sheriff would mess with him because the mine was the town's economy. Everything that was bought or sold in that town relied on the mine. Even people who didn't work at the mine, needed their business or their workers' business."

"My husband, Jed, and his brother Sam, had grown up knowing that their father was an important man in town. They were both very prideful and very spoiled. When I first met Jed he was really nice and really cute. Everyone thought we belonged together because we were both so good looking. Jed just moved into my life like I had always been his for the taking. All of the girls I knw told me how lucky I was. He spent a lot of time with me and told me he loved me. But Danny I didn't feel any different towards him than I did my Daddy's hound dog or the mailman. He was always a perfect gentleman and couldn't do enough for me. If I wanted it he got it for me.

After we got married it all changed. Our wedding night was awful, he got drunk and forced me to...well, you know. "She smiled and wrapped her arms around me more then.

"It just wasn't like it is with us," she said. "He just stuck it in me, pumped me for a while and then rolled over and got another beer. It never lasted more than 5 minutes. I didn't think it was anything great. It was just something that married people did every so often. Then he went back to his friends. He always enjoyed apologizing to them for being with me. He'd say, "Sorry guys, I had to knock off a quick piece." Then they'd all look at me and laugh and go back to arguing about football or fishing."

"He also liked showing off that he owned me. He'd slap me on my ass in front of people or sometimes rub my breasts, just to show people that I was his. You know how some men like showing off their new pick up truck or their prized pig.

Anyway we were at a church picnic, when it all went south. I was dipping out some potato salad and someone grabbed my ass. It turned out to be Sam, my brother in law. I screamed and he backed off. I made a scene and they threw Sam out of the picnic. He swore he'd get back at me."

"A few days later I was taking in the wash. It was drying on the clothes line behind our trailer. Someone came up behind me and put their hand over my mouth. It was Sam and a friend of his. They ripped my dress and told me that I was going to enjoy what happened next. Jed got home before anything happened. He was angrier than you can believe. Sam claimed that I'd invited both of them to come over and he hadn't been able to resist me. He was really sorry but I'd been teasing him for months. He even told him about what had happened at the church picnic."

"Of course in his version it was all my fault. I'd been bending over and stuck my ass out in front of him and dared him to touch it. His friend, who was a friend of Jed's too, backed him up. So, Danny what do you think happened next? What do you think the man I married, who moved me into his trailer and promised to love me for the rest of his life did?"

"He got pissed and beat his brother's ass," I told her.

"No, Honey," she said. "That's what you'd have done. Jed got mad alright. And he did some ass beating, only it was mine. He sided with his brother. They watched and cheered him on while he disciplined the whore. He threw me out of the trailer. I stayed at my folks' place for a couple of days. By then it was all over town. The judge, egged on by Jed's father, divorced us. My family stood behind me, but I knew that they couldn't afford to for long. My daddy worked at the mine.

Less than three days after the judge pronounced us divorced, Jed married another girl in town. The rumor was that she was already pregnant. Then Sam came over and told me that I was going to be his. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I was beginning to see that the whole thing had been set up from the beginning.

So I took Jed's truck. Yeah, okay, I guess I stole it, but I figured I had it coming. He stole four years of my life. I just drove off and never looked back. I just drove as far as I could until one day, I wrecked some guy's expensive sports car and he married me."

"I thought that I loved Jed, Danny. He was what all of the girls in my town wanted. He was the quarterback on the football team and he was cute and he had a good future ahead of him. He was a catch. But that wasn't love. Danny, when you touch me or even when you just look at me, I can feel how much you love me. I could tell even before we got married. I didn't think I'd ever feel the way I felt about Jed ever again. But I realize now what the difference is. Compared to what I feel about you, I don't even think I liked Jed. What I feel for you is very different. It feels like you're a part of me. It just feels like nothing matters to me except for you. And Danny, making love with you is...I don't even know how to describe it. It's just something I could never do without. And it's something I could never do with anyone else. Every time we do it I can feel my insides trying to make a baby." I could tell that telling me all of this was hard on her.

"When...when they did what they did to me...I cried Danny," she said. "I was so out of it, I think they gave me something. I couldn't resist...I couldn't stop them. And I felt so warm all over. Two of them just held me down while the big one took me. Then when he finished they took turns sticking their things in my mouth. Danny, I didn't cry because of what they did to me. I cried because I...I didn't think you'd want me anymore." Then she started crying again and I held her.

I knew then that I had to find out who they were and kill them. I wouldn't tell her anything about it but they were going to die.

"Danny, I couldn't believe it. You found out what happened to me and you treated me like I was still the most precious thing in the world. Where I come from a woman who so much as kisses another man is just a whore. Her man won't have anything else to do with her. If he does he's less of a man. I was just so sure I was going to lose you and you're the best thing to ever happen to me."

"Ally, you're never going to lose me unless, it's because I go to jail for killing whoever did this to you," I told her. We went into the house and held each other while we fell asleep.

"I realize now that it was the wrong thing to say. It had been months since the attack had happened and Dave your department hadn't found out shit. You'd called her in a couple of times and went over and over her statements, but you didn't have a clue. I realize now that you knew all along about Bobby and probably his friends too. You'd looked the other way Dave. You shirked you duty to protect your fucking job." Dave started to say something but he didn't.

"A few weeks later, one of the guys who held Ally's arms while Bobby raped her died. He OD'd or something. We didn't know that he was one of them until earlier tonight when Bobby told us. The other one was shot two weeks ago. Bobby told us that too. He said it was a hunting accident. I guess Ally knew but she didn't have anything to do with either of their deaths. But at that time I had problems of my own," I said.

"You see, I felt that my world had fallen apart. I was sure that I was about to lose the only thing in life that really mattered to me. Ally and I had moved on. We'd realized that you were probably never going to catch them Dave. I started hinting to Ally that it was time for us to start our family. But she kept either avoiding the subject or changing it. Once I tried to pin her down and she told me that it just wasn't the right time in our lives. Maybe in a month or so, she claimed. I was hurt of course. I mean I guess I'd always thought that the woman I loved would want to have babies with me. There was just something wrong here."

"Then I got a call from Skankzilla," I said, sneering at Tammy Joe. "She was pretending to be hurt and acting like it was painful for her to tell me. She told me that Ally was sneaking around on me. She gave me a big speech about how women who'd been through traumatic experiences get twisted sometimes. She told me about Stockholm syndrome and a couple of other really weird psychological conditions. She told me that if things didn't work out that I always had her to fall back on. She also asked me for a loan at the same time."

"I'd noticed then that Ally did seem to be acting strangely. It broke my heart because I really couldn't think of living without her. But at the same time, I'd already had my heart broken and been betrayed once by someone who swore that they'd love me forever. You know it's kind of like they say on Star Trek. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice and I'm a fucking moron." So I hired someone to watch her. After only two days he came back and told me that he had something for me. My heart hurt. I couldn't believe this was happening to me, again. As I looked at his report, I just wanted to cry."

"In the morning roughly a half hour after I left for work, Ally had gotten dolled up and went down to a bar on the east side. She'd spent a lot of her time drinking and hanging out with a man who the PI didn't know. He had pictures. He showed me the pictures. Ally was hanging out with Bobby McGillicuddy. The worst thing about it was something I found out later. She'd used our money to hire a PI to track him down. I also didn't know at that time that Bobby was the one who raped her while the other two just held her down. My own PI had found out about the other two but hadn't pegged Bobby yet."

"I didn't know what to do or how to feel. It just seemed like my entire world was ending. I went home that night and just went to bed. Ally came up and I didn't want to speak to her. I didn't want her to know that I knew, so I tried to act normal, but I'm not that good of an actor.

She could tell that something was wrong. She tried hugging me and talking to me, but I just told her I needed some time. I told her it was problems at work but I'm not sure she believed me. She got into bed with me and I just looked at her. Her angelic face showed no sign of what she was doing. Women are simply the best liars. There are no two ways about it. Looking into Ally's eyes, I saw no sign of treachery. The only things I saw were love and concern. God, I'm a chump. Maybe I deserved what she was doing to me, because unlike with TJ, I was angry but God damn it, I still loved Ally.

I guess I wanted to know what I'd done wrong. Maybe it was because she felt that I couldn't protect her. That was probably why she didn't want to have kids with me. I couldn't understand why I felt that badly. It was at least twice as bad as it had been with Tammy Joe."

"The next morning was worse. I knew that I was going to have to divorce her. There was simply no way that I could deal with anyone who cheated on me. Love is one thing, foolishness is another. I loved Ally enough to die for her if necessary, but not enough to let her fuck me over.

I went to work early so I could start the divorce machinery up again. It was the first time for a lot of things that day. It was the first time I ever left the house without kissing Ally goodbye. It was the first time a little later that I didn't take one of her calls, when she called me at work. A little bit later in the day my PI called me and told me that he'd picked up a phone conversation between Bobby and Ally. Ally called him on her cell phone."

He played the call for me.

"Hey Baby," said Ally. "Can I see you today?"

"Maybe," said Bobby. "What did you have in mind?"

"I think it's time we got to know each other better," said Ally. My heart broke all over again.

"I've got us a room at the Shangri La motel," said Ally. "We can have a nooner and I can be home before Danny gets back from work."

"Why does every woman I know, talk about that guy?" asked Bobby. "It's not like he's fucking special or something."

"If you say anything bad about Danny, I won't fuck you. I'll just fuck you up," snapped Ally. The anger in her voice was scary. I could feel it through the recording. I wondered though, if she loved me so fucking much, why was she cheating on me?

"Okay, but if he's so damned hot why aren't you meeting him?" asked Bobby. "I know Tammy Joe wants him back so bad she'd walk on broken glass, but you've got him. Why the fuck are you meeting me?"

"I'm going to do things to you, that I could never do to him," said Ally. Her voice was really sexy and I just saw red.

"Okay baby," said Bobby. "Now I get it, he doesn't go for the kinky stuff, huh?" As far as I knew Ally didn't either. But nothing surprised me anymore.

"That's it exactly, baby," crooned my wife. "If you play my game all the way to the end, it'll be like nothing you've ever felt before."

She gave him directions to the motel and the room number. I screamed and threw the phone across the room. I walked back to it and picked it up. "Sorry buddy," said my PI. "It sucks to be you. But at least you can get rid of the bitch and start your life over. Trust me. I've been through it myself. There's a million bitches out there and most of them aren't worth shit. You just have to keep trying until you find a good one."

With big tears running down my cheeks, I managed to tell him that I thought I already had.

I sat down at my desk and stared at my computer. I didn't get shit done that morning. I just sat and thought about Ally. Several thoughts about revenge came to mind. I could...Nah I couldn't do that to her. But I could...Nope. I'd make the bitch pay for my fucking car though. Probably not but I knew I wanted to do something to her. I did not intend to go gently into that good night, or that afternoon at least. Okay I was babbling. Then I realized that it was almost noon and Ally would be meeting that asshole soon. I decided to crash her fucking party and let her know that she didn't need to bother coming home. And maybe I should kick Bobby's fucking ass for him.

I jumped up and ran out to my Mustang. I had just started it when my cell phone rang. I answered it and it was Tammy Joe. She wanted to know how I was. She sounded so good and she told me that she'd turned over a new leaf and just wanted to be my friend. I knew that I was going to need friends in the next few days so I spoke to her while I drove.

When I got to the motel, I told TJ that I'd call her back later. She sounded so happy about it that I almost forgot what a skank she was. It made me wonder was it possible for people to change? But I realized that I was only anticipating the loneliness I would face with Ally out of my life. I was trying to use TJ as a life raft to keep me from drowning in the sea of despair I was diving into in just a few moments. I realized that I'd be even stupider to throw out one cheating slut just to hook back up with another.

I went to the room that Ally had told Bobby about. When I looked in through the window I was shocked. Booby was naked on the bed. His hands appeared to be handcuffed to the headboard. Allyson was standing over him, but she was fully clothed. I'd seen a few CFNM videos on the internet, so it didn't seem that unusual to me. Until I watched as Ally just slapped the cowboy shit out of Bobby. I remember her saying that he had to play her game all the way to the end.

I slowly turned the knob and opened the door a crack. She was so busy concentrating on her lover that she didn't hear it. I could hear speaking to him now and it didn't sound too fucking romantic.

"You know what asshole, I'm going to be a great mom," she said. "I wish I could have gotten your fucking friends too but they were already dead by the time I realized what I had to do."

"You're not going to be anybody's mom, you psychotic bitch," he said. "What you're going to be is dead when I get loose."

"Who said anything about you getting loose?" she asked. "I'd do anything I have to do to protect Danny, so I can't let you go." Then I saw it in her hand. To me it was a relatively small piece but in her hands it looked sizable. In the museum replicas catalog it's called a Venetian axe. It's a combat ready replica of a single handed, single headed battle axe of a type used in Italy during the 14th century.

It's a beautiful piece. It has a lightly curved handle that is wire wrapped. It's chromed steel with brass trim. The backside of the head has a brass, lion motif. The front side of the axe tapers to a razor sharp edge. Many axes were only designed for smashing or crushing armor and as such aren't really very sharp. This one was. As Ally touched the edge of my axe to Bobby's leg he screamed and I saw blood on his leg. Suddenly, I realized that this wasn't about sex. I'd missed something. Ally wasn't cheating on me, she just lured Bobby here for another reason.

What did she mean she'd do anything to protect me?

"Oh Shit, you cut me you crazy bitch," screamed Bobby. "You don't have to protect your God damned husband. He does all of that karate shit. Besides this was always about him, Tammy Joe would tear us a new one if anything happened to him. This was all her idea. She just wanted to make him think that you were a slut. So she could get another shot at him."

Then he tried a different tact. "Look, I'm sorry I got mixed up in this. I'm sorry for what we did to you. We honestly thought that with the drugs in your system, you'd enjoy it. With that much shit in you, lady you should have wanted to fuck anything you saw."

"Thank you, that was all I needed to know," said Ally. "God I wish there was some way that you could tell that fat bitch that I'm going to get her too."

"I'll tell her for you," he said. "Just let..." Even as he spoke I watched my wife raise my axe over her head. I couldn't let Ally do this, I crept up behind her. She'd closed her eyes and bit her lip. She was really going to do it. I grabbed her arm before she could bring it down and kissed her. "No Ally," I said. And I kissed her again. Time just stood still and we both realized that we'd both made a terrible mistake.

A few weeks ago when I'd mistakenly said that I'd kill all of these bastards, she'd thought that I'd end up in jail. To prevent me from doing something terrible like that she'd decided to catch them herself. The first two had died in accidents but she'd tricked and trapped Bobby, the one who'd actually had the penetrative sex with her. Over the last few days I'd been depressed. She'd thought it was because of my frustration over this whole thing. She pointed down next to the bed at the recorder that was still recording the whole thing. She'd gotten Booby to confess on tape and to implicate Tammy Joe as well.

"I love you Danny," she said. "I just needed to end this whole thing so we can have our babies. I didn't want to risk getting pregnant and then having to go to jail. Besides, what if I did have to hurt this piece of shit and I did go to jail? You wouldn't want a jailbird wife."