Do What I Say

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosicum
erosicum
87 Followers

Now I had my cock in my hand, jacking off right in front of her face as she was fucked like a dog in the ass. I could hear both of them getting louder and louder as their passion neared its peak. He yelled, "I'm cumming...I'm cumming." I watched her buck forward hard and then push back; one two three times and then she froze, looked right into my eyes and said "I can feel it! I can feel him cumming... in my ass. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" and then she exploded against the wall, fucking against his still hard cock while she came harder than I'd ever seen. I started to cum, too. "Here I cum, Baby." She leaned her head back and opened her mouth. I began to squirt, a little at first, and then it just kept cumming out. She just kept gulping at my cum, catching most of it in her open mouth as her own orgasm slowly subsided. I had to catch her as she fell forward off of his cock and we collapsed together on the floor.

We sat there panting, spent and exhausted and stared at his cock, still on our side of the hole. It must have been 7-8 inches long and definitely fatter than mine. She was and still is my amazing dirty little girl.

She purred into my ear, "Just wait until I win and you have to do what I say."

erosicum
erosicum
87 Followers
12