Do You Believe In Magic?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers

"Danny... I..." I couldn't help myself, I kissed her.

"I... I don't... Mark?" She didn't move. So I kissed her again. I heard her say 'fuck' under her breath and she wrapped her arms around my neck. Her kiss was scorching.

Neither of us could stop the tsunami wave of sexual excitement that had been building between us, and this crazy interlude with Bill brought it to a head like a boiling steam kettle.

"Oh God Danni," I said as I could no longer reconcile the name of my friend with the name of my... my lover, there was only one word for her.

My hands grabbed her cute bubble butt and I squeezed for all I was worth, producing a shriek, and another of her adorable giggles. I pulled her onto my crotch. We were still kissing and took another full minute before she came up for air. Now she pulled back long enough to reach her arms down and haul her T-shirt up over her head and throw it across the room, liberating her gorgeous breasts and allowing me to suck her right nipple into my mouth, giving it a slight nip as I did.

I pulled her away from me just enough to let her wiggle out of her shorts and panties. She had a shaved mound that made me moan with even stronger desire, wet and ready, she was excited.

"Oh Mark, I want you so bad, I've been fighting this, and hating you all day since I woke up, until that ape started hurting you and I... Mmmm, oh honey, I realized how much I've always cared about you. I don't understand all of it yet but I know I need to get to know you better"

"We'll figure it out together babe... lemme help!"

I slipped off my sneakers, then wiggled my own shorts and briefs off, barely able to get them past my hard penis waiting to take a turn with her hot pussy just inches away. I grabbed her butt again and this time pulled as if I was never going to let her go. In response her legs encircled my midriff and we kissed like that for several minutes.

I sat back on the couch with her long legs still encircling me. She suddenly pushed me back, so I was lying down and she was kneeling on top of me. As she started to bend over to kiss me, I instead began to blanket her body with small kisses. Starting at her neck and then moving to her incredible breasts, I started pinching her right nipple while I sucked on the left, making her moan. And then I was switching around to attack the left with my fingers, and soothe the right with my tongue. For several minutes I swapped my technique between her lovely mammaries as she held and caressed my head with both hands.

In between my little bites and pinches I paused to ask, "Still wanna know me better?"

To which she quickly replied, "Hell yeah!"

So I fired back with, "then its time you met Peter." My hands left her breasts to grab her waist and I lifted her hips up by about a foot.

"Whoa... Peter? Who's Peter?" she asked.

"My Peter," I said, while nodding down at my cock standing to attention underneath her. While I couldn't claim that my cock was anything other than average in length, it's always been fatter than the average cock's girth. As she dropped her head down to see, she gasped at her first glance of a fully erect cock other than his own, since becoming a female.

"Does he need a condom?" I asked as sexily as that phrase allowed.

"Apparently I'm on the pill," she said, and laughed back at me.

I smiled and then dropped her straight down on top of me, producing a loud yelp as she felt all of my cock fully embedded inside of her. It brought out a pretty loud moan from me as well, as her hot wet pussy was incredibly wild to be suddenly inside of. I paused for just a couple seconds and kissed her as she got used to the feeling, then gradually started rocking her back and forth, in and out. Once she seemed used to me, I quickly rolled us over so I was on top and began fucking her, slowly at first and then faster, a small amount at a time, until finally her hips were bucking up to try and meet my thrusts, like someone possessed. At this point my thrusts were getting so wild, and her cunt was so wet, that it took all my concentration to keep from slipping out.

Along with the sound of my balls slapping against her butt, she kept up a steady stream of comments, "Oh baby... y-yeah, that's it... fuck me sweetie, fuck me hard... please... harder... Ooooh... yeeesssss!"

With all that stimulation, I wasn't going to last very much longer, I managed to hang in there for about 10 minutes or so before Danni decided to tweak one of my nipples, sending me over the edge. The resulting orgasm was a total stunner, definitely altering my state of mind, and causing a huge release of pent-up seed. Clutching one of her cute ass cheeks in each hand, I again pulled Danni as close to me as possible. I could feel myself pump into her a couple times before she screamed from her own orgasm, raking my chest with her nails as it hit.

I was frozen in time, and yet each muscle in my body seemed to ripple with its own electrical energy, spasming several times before the waves of pleasure gradually faded. Then I finally lost control, falling over next to her on the couch, both of us completely spent, we cuddled together closely. Only the sound of two people panting hard remained, looking at each other in that post-coital glow that always seemed to be just too beautiful to even try to describe.

"Mark? I know how much you wanted someone like... well, like me in female form," she said slowly, "and now... now that you've got me... am I...well am I what you expected?"

"Danni," I began, "I've been waiting for you my whole life, you are my soulmate, and I'll always be here for you... I swear honey, you're everything I wanted!"

"I love you Danni, so very much," I finished, as a single tear trickled down my cheek.

"I'm just starting to understand how much I've always loved you," she said, "it seems, well... a little backwards somehow, but I love you too sweetheart.

************************

That evening, Danni and I were driving toward a restaurant that we agreed had the best Italian food, her hand was in mine and we were so happy. She was the soulmate I had been searching for my whole life. But what she said about it seeming 'backwards', I couldn't tell her why, but I knew all too well just how right she was. A couple blocks before we got there, I stopped at a light, and then proceeded forward when it turned green. All I heard was the screech of tires and saw a vehicle barreling toward my car. Bill Swinson was at the wheel, his bulk unmistakable in the car's driver's seat. The car he was driving impacted mine with a huge jolt. My driver's door crumpled under the high speed impact. The scene seemed played out in slow motion from that point on. I heard metal screech and bones crunch. The last thing I remembered was being thrown into Danni and her screaming in my ear. All the lights winked out and I fell with a thump.

I was half laying on a wooden chair and some carpeting. The agonizing pain was gone and I looked up to see the eyes of the old woman staring at me. I was once again in the house where the old Gypsy woman had lived. I trembled all over and it took a moment or two to pull myself together and return to the table. Everything was exactly as it had been the night that I pulled the little girl from the river.

"What happened?" I muttered.

The voice was just as creaky as it had been before.

"Ahh... now young one... now you have been given a rare gift. You were given a glimpse of what could be, should you make the wish you were originally considering."

I gasped at her in shock.

"But... but how could you know what I would wish?"

She never replied. I sat there, paralyzed with fear, thank God it was just some kind of a dream... and yet I knew. I knew I had made the wrong wish from the very beginning. I had always been hiding an awful truth. I finally spoke.

"That is what would happen if I made the same wish again?"

"The events will not change, even though the desire is the same. You must choose more wisely for the ending to be favorable,"

I ran for the door and out to my car. The front seat was still soggy from the exploits in the river, saving the little girl. All the way home I replayed the accident that was no accident in my head. I died and it was likely Danny would too. How could I avoid the same events? I sighed heavily as I already knew the answer, but would I have the guts to follow through on what I'd thought about so often?

The days passed by and I barely paid attention to the movie Danny and I went to see. I was so distracted by the vision. I wanted Danny and I to stay together, but to make that wish again would be virtual suicide. Then, that night as I lay in bed mere moments from when I was to start the process that would change our lives, a strange calm overcame me. Yes, it had always been the only way, even the gypsy, who barely knew me at all, knew this was the only way for it all to work. I moved to the window where I had already hung the Gypsy dream catcher. I knew what I had to do now.

**************

I felt the sunlight on my face and stretched to turn off Landslide by The Dixie Chicks on my CD alarm clock. I felt alive, graceful and completely calm as I made my way to the shower. Stripping my PJs I glanced at myself in the mirror and knew at once I had made the right decision. Stepping into the shower I let the warm water and scent of body wash invigorate me and in no time at all I was done and toweling off. After slipping into my underwear, I choose the button down, long sleeve shirt and the brown kakis, that made up my Best Buy work attire, although it seemed like it was going to take a while for me to get used to the way the shirt buttoned.

Within minutes I was knocking on Danny's back door, and made my way to the kitchen. I called out.

"Morning Mrs. Tyler. Is Sleepy head up yet?"

I could smell the aroma of coffee and bacon cooking. Danny's Mom was putting food on the table.

"Good morning Marcie. Danny will be right down. Did you hear that thunderstorm last night? It hit sometime just after Midnight."

"No, Ma'am. I must have been dead to the world."

I glanced at a small mirror hanging in their hallway. I took in the cute, shapely, blonde-tressed, young lady I had become overnight. Like before, reality had bent around me and to the world I had always been Marcie. Only I now remembered both of my lives. Danny came down from upstairs and was talking on his cell phone. He hung up and smiled.

"Morning Marcie. Looks like the storm knocked out the power in town. They're gonna be cleaning up the store for hours, they don't need us at work today."

"Well, I have to work." Mrs. Tyler spoke up, and then teased, "Can't lay around like you slackers."

"Dinner is in the crock-pot Danny. I'll be heading over to Millie's after work and I won't be home until Thursday." She turned toward me, "Plenty of Stroganoff for two Marcie."

God bless her. In this new reality, she had been trying to get the two of us together for years. It seemed I was the hold out and for the life of me, I didn't know why. But I smiled as I thought about what I had planned for tonight... I was betting it might just bring the heat up in our relationship a notch or two.

"Sure Marcie, dinner will be at five." Danny quipped.

"Dinner it is then. In the meantime I have some shopping to do."

Five o'clock rolled around and after checking my make-up in a mirror for about the hundredth time, I took a leisurely stroll over to the Tyler home. But my stomach was doing anything but leisurely things, trying its best to somersault on its own, I was so nervous inside. My tan trench coat shielded me from the cool evening air. It was a little difficult negotiating the back porch in my brand new black stilettos, but I eventually made it inside.

"Danny?" I called out.

"In the kitchen Marcie. I just have to set the table. Got some steamed... oh my" After turning to look at me, he now stood there agape as my trench coat fell into a puddle on the floor. I struck the sexiest pose I could. With my stilettos, I was wearing shear hosiery, garter belt, lace panties, corset and a wicked smile. All of it was in stylish black, except for my red lipstick.

"Care for an appetizer?" I blew him a kiss.

Danny turned the deepest shade of crimson.

"M-Marcie?" His mouth seemed to dry up producing a stuttered response.

"W-W-Why... why are you w-w-wearing that?"

I strolled toward him, my hips rolling and swaying to keep his attention.

"Oh, this old thing?" I stopped in front of him. "Don't you approve?"

My finger traced an imaginary line on his chest. His breathing became a bit labored.

"Well... If you don't like it, I can always... take it off."

While I was certainly nervous seducing my friend, nothing felt more 'right' than what I was doing now. Ever since I was five years old I'd been different from other boys. Danny was always my protector and friend, anyone taunting me with 'sissy' comments, would find themselves fighting both of us. He just always accepted me, no matter how different I might have appeared. THIS was the secret I'd been hiding, the secret the gypsy knew I had to confront, to make my wish work.

Danny had been caught by surprise, but nothing that he did next came as any kind of surprise to me. I knew he had fallen hard for me about a year ago, and I think this just finally gave him the green light he'd been waiting for... suddenly he scooped me into his strong arms and carried me upstairs.

As we reached his room, he kicked his door shut behind us, wheeled around to his bed and tossed me down onto it releasing a squeal and long giggle watching him stripping his clothes off just as fast as it was probably humanly possible to do.

In this reality, he had never known me as a anything but female, and I quietly gave a small prayer to the powers that be, for the intervention of the gypsy that had given me this great gift, along with the intelligence to use it wisely.

Once Danny's briefs were off, I stopped him before he jumped onto his bed, and stood up, watching him hungrily for a minute, then stopped to stroke his beautifully hard manhood.

"Oh God Marcie! You... you are so beautiful!"

Now he was standing in front of me, taking in my vision from head to toe. My face blushed as pure a red as possible I'm sure, while he stepped close and gripped my shoulders tightly before kissing me just as deeply as he could. His "package" was long and hard as anything I'd ever encountered, easily 8 inches and most certainly wide enough for a little girl like me. I waited patiently for him to finish his passionate kisses, and as he relaxed his hold, I pulled back just a bit... knowing what I really wanted...

"Oh baby," he moaned, "I need you, so much!"

This dropped me into action faster than a slingshot, falling down to my knees immediately as I pulled his boxers out of the way, bringing him directly into line. His cock was gently slapping me in the face as I wrapped my soft pliant lips around that rock hard shaft. There was nothing more that needed to be said for either of us. He began a slow loving massage of my scalp, by gradually pulling my hair into his hands, he was able to steer my mouth around his cock, as he literally fucked my face with as much control as he could put into this gorgeous task. Slowly, while quietly moaning my name, he became insistent with his needs, pushing his cock straight down into my wet mouth. Tears were forming when I knew I couldn't hold back any more.

So far, I was keeping up well, allowing him to be deep-throated, and then I could take quick breaks to get my breath back. But very suddenly I had to take him completely as he said, "Oh Marcie, I'm gonna cum!"

He now grabbed the back of my head and came with as much loving force as I could ever remember feeling! Each spurt streaming onto the back of my eager throat as I tried to compensate and just relax while it happened. But I was just too over-whelmed, falling at his feet with small drips of cum running down my chin, and my arms wrapped around this wonderful man! He easily picked me up and placed me onto his bed, so softly this time I barely felt it. We cuddled for several minutes until we had both recovered, I inched closer, kissing and nipping to get him back up to that hardened shaft that I knew I'd never forget after this night.

Finally, I slipped my hands onto each side of his face and held him firmly, staring into those gorgeous brown eyes that I'd loved my whole life and could never admit.

"Danny my love, please... I need you to take me tonight, make me yours my Angel!"

Kissing me deeply, he said nothing while rolling me onto my back. He was already fully hard again. Quickly grabbing one of the smaller pillows, he placed it gently under the small of my back, he then pulled my legs around him, and began to penetrate me. Slowly me was pushing, more and more insistently, and yet in a controlled way to keep it as painless as he knew how. Finally I felt a small pinch and knew my virginity had been taken by the love of my life.

Tears came like rain, as I told my soulmate just how much I loved him. He responded by kissing me softly and then began to thrust into me in small arcs, hardly moving at all. Then, he started fucking me properly, and each stroke seemed to find a new source of wonderful and thrilling feelings. Soon he was ramming that handsome cock of his into my wet pussy faster and harder, until I began to feel the earth move. My head was spinning when suddenly a slow orgasm rolled its way through me.

I was screaming his name, the name of my soulmate, Danny was close, and seeing me going over the edge brought on his orgasm as well and we were each, locked in the others grip, as our orgasms brought us that indescribable joy, that would now leave us quiet... reflective.

"I love you Marcie, I think I've always loved you, ever since we were kids."

"I love you too Danny."

THIS was how it was all to have been, I was certain now. I had wanted to be a woman my entire life and yet so many things would have come together to prevent it. But none of that mattered now. Danny and I would be together the rest of our lives, and I could see the love in his eyes as we fell asleep in each other's arms that night... that magic night.

Yes, I do believe in magic!

griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers
12