"Do You Believe Me Now?"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome started to punish Naomi's mouth again with firm and efficient thrusts. As he did so, he slid his hands down and spread Naomi's saliva all over her boobs. He smeared the spit all around and massaged her tits with large, luxurious, round movements. This had the desired effect on Naomi and I could tell that her body was now exploding with sexual fever. I saw Naomi's hand creep down to her pussy area and it disappeared underneath her dress to provide stimulation to her clit as she sucked Jerome off expertly and Jerome massaged her boobs. "Damn, you got some wonderful jugs bitch, born to be played with," Jerome exclaimed. He grabbed her braid again, bunched it up and held it behind her head, in a loosely fashioned bun with his left hand as he fucked the living bejesus out of her mouth.

Jerome thrust hard into Naomi's mouth a few more times before grabbing the base of his cock with his right hand and pulling it out of Naomi's mouth in one, swift motion. He dropped her hair, snuck his arms under Naomi's arm pits and lifted her slightly up and off her knees. Naomi, still in her heels, was now no longer on her knees but squatted down. Jerome pulled her up slightly until her boobs were level with his cock. He ran his cock tip over Naomi's nipples, making her shiver with ecstasy. He then placed his dick shaft right in between her two mounds. Naomi, instinctively, being the absolutely bimbo that she was, brought both her hands up on either side of her breasts and applied pressure. Her soft, succulent breast flesh closed in around Jerome's shaft. My cock did a double take again in my pants as I eagerly anticipated what was going to happen next. Jerome was going to tit fuck her golden globes.

I closed my eyes tightly, blinked and then opened them again unable to fully take in the unbelievable eroticism of what was happening in front of me. My eyes fixed once again on the fantastically muscular, ebony frame of Jerome, with his erect, 12 inch monster dick enclosed and sitting tightly between the 34 DD bosoms of Naomi, who had her hands pushing her tits together and was looking enticingly up at Jerome. She was crouched on her high heels, her black dress bunched at her waist. Jerome glanced down at his sandwiched prick, smothered by 34 DD goodness, and gave Naomi a sly smile. He pursed his mouth together and a large globule of saliva formed at the end of it. He looked downwards, aimed the ball of spit, and let it drop. The saliva smashed into the middle of his engorged cock and also splattered on Naomi's tits. "Got to get you nice and lubed up bitch, he said, so I can fuck those melons of yours," he commented and, with that, he started to slide his monster cock up and down, driving upwards until his cock tip brushed against Naomi's chin and pulling downwards until he reached the bottom of her mountains.

Jerome picked up the pace as he started to vigorously boob fuck Naomi. He went quicker and quicker until all I could see was the blur of his big black dick, humming along like a piston pump, in between the milk chocolate brownness of Naomi's large tits. Naomi was really enjoying this, as far as I could see, and she looked upwards, her face in a semi-scowl and hissed "Yessssss" through clenched teeth. She continued to massage her tits together, offering a multitude of different sensations to Jerome as bits of folded breast made contact with his thick, black, slimy monster.

Suddenly, Jerome eased off the pace and dropped his hand down to find Naomi's braid again. "You really like playing around with my hair, don't you?" Naomi enquired, teasingly. "Yea bitch, its so sexy. Gotta keep the Pocahontas porn going," Jerome replied as he brought up her braid under her two boobs. He then swung the end of it around and encircled the top of her boobs again, sliding it underneath the top of his monster dick, peeking out from between her globes. It looked like someone had drawn a big thick black line around Naomi's boobs. He then lifted his hands and held them up under his head, as if doing a stomach crunch. He tilted back a bit and began to pulverise Naomi's boobs again, swaying his butt rhythmically. Naomi bent her chin down and, each time the tip of his cock emerged, she enclosed it in her mouth, giving Jerome multiple mini-blow jobs.

Jerome's monster dick and Naomi's monster tits seemed to be a marriage made in heaven and watching them meshed together was an extremely erotic sight. Jerome put his hands to use again as he brought them down from off his head and grabbed each of Naomi's tits in each hand. He then began to squeeze and tease them, mauling them in his huge hands. His dick continued to do its business, sliding and slithering like a black python, entering and exiting the moist wetness of Naomi's mouth as it rose to the crest of her breasts and then withdrawing into her mountainous tit flesh. Naomi's nipples were rock hard and she was moaning, a low guttural sound of immense sexual satisfaction as Jerome ravaged her mouth and her mountainous tits.

After what seemed like an eternity, I suddenly saw Jerome's face tighten, followed immediately by the rest of his body. His cock stopped suddenly in its tracks and shuddered violently, followed immediately by a growled "Yesss...here it comes, slut!" A white missile of the thickest cum I had ever seen exploded from the tip of his monster dick, smashing into Naomi's face, forehead, and on to the top of her head. Remnants of the first spurt were still trickling down her face and on to her boobs, when a second ejection erupted all over her boobs and her braided hair lassoed around her tits. "Oh god, yesssssss", Jerome hissed as he shot copious amounts of cum thrice more, caking Naomi's face and boobs with his sticky, white seed, almost sealing her eyes shut in the process. Once he had finished, it seemed as if someone had poured a bucket load of plaster all over Naomi.

Jerome stepped forward and poked his fast softening, yet still incredibly long, cock on top of Naomi's lips. Even though she was now struggling to see through the cum splattering she had just received, Naomi opened her mouth obligingly upon feeling the touch. Jerome squeezed his dick from base to tip and ejaculated the last remnants of his cum on to Naomi's tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed, exclaiming "Mmmmm...gotta get some of this protein." "Sure do bitch," Jerome retorted, rolling his hips from side to side so that his softening dick smacked Naomi's cum drenched face on each cheek. Naomi let her tongue glide over Jerome's cock as it swayed in front of her. She took it in her hands and kissed the tip a long, sensuous kiss and then stood up. "That was fantastic," she gushed, while she seductively massaged some of Jerome's cum on her tits. "But, I'm an absolute mess. Gotta get cleaned up," she complained.

Jerome stepped towards Naomi and grabbed her by the waist. He stood so close to her that her large naked boobs squashed up against his muscular chest and torso. He then gave her a long sensuous kiss, making sure to incorporate plenty of tongue. While doing so, he hooked his fingers into the dress bunched at her waist and gave it another firm tug. The dress came away from Naomi completely and dropped to the floor, revealingly exquisitely trimmed, neatly shaped and groomed pubic hair and two mocha brown pussy lips glistening with wetness. The Sri Lankan slut had an absolutely gorgeous pussy to boot. "Think there's a shower in here so let's go get washed up," Jerome said, leading Naomi by her hand into the bathroom located in the same room. "Sure, big boy," Naomi replied and they both disappeared together, out of sight into the bathroom, which was hidden from my view. I heard the distinct sound of the shower coming on and squeals and giggles of slutty delight from Naomi.

For a moment, I was at a cross roads. Should I take the risk, sneak into the room and observe what was happening in the bathroom or should I go downstairs and report the whole sordid affair to my friend along with my video evidence? I couldn't quite decide what to do but I knew I needed a better vantage point to better observe anything further so, with my heart beating at a 120 miles an hour, I took the plunge and entered the bedroom. The bathroom door was almost entirely closed so there was no view of what was happening in the bedroom to its occupants. I could still hear female and male laughter emanating from inside. I hurried across to a closet at the foot of the bed and peered inside. There were a couple of coats hung up there but plenty of room to accommodate me. I clambered inside quickly and shut the door, leaving just enough of a crack to get an unobstructed view of the King Sized bed. I had been side-on to the bed before but it hadn't posed many problems in terms of view as the action had predominantly taken place on the floor. Now I was facing the full expanse of the bed. I had acted not a moment too soon for, barely a few seconds after I had clambered into the closet, I heard Jerome and Naomi exit the bathroom and step back into the bedroom.

Naomi was wrapped in a towel that she must have found inside the bathroom. She was now clean of all of Jerome's cum and her long hair was wet from the recent shower. She grabbed all of it in a sweeping motion and brought it in front of her. She then tightened the hair, swirling it a few times and twisted it into a firm bun that she proceeded to tie behind her head. She unhooked a clip that she must have been carrying with her and fastened the bun into place. Jerome had followed right behind her but he had made no effort to cover his nakedness. The remnant water from the shower still flush on his body gave him the complexion of smooth ebony. His monster dick had retreated to its flaccid state but was still a sight to behold. However, the sight of Naomi tying her wet hair up made must have excited him again as I saw his black python twitch. I watched, spell bound, as, without any help whatsoever, his monster dick began to fill with blood. Within a matter of seconds, it had climbed the full extent of its 12 inches. The foreskin rolled back of its own accord and a rock hard, gleaming, black 12 inch monster dick was again on display to the world.

Jerome sat down on the bed while Naomi remained standing. He grabbed his stiff monster dick and began to slowly roll the foreskin on and off his bulbous cock tip, jerking himself off as he watched Naomi, with full blown desire in his eyes. I was amazed by the sheer insatiability of the man; it had been merely 12 minutes before that he had blown his load and here he was ready to fuck again. The same thought must have been running through Naomi's mind too. "God, you really are a machine aren't you?" she gasped. "But that's all you're getting big boy, I've got to go find my boyfriend Nikhil," she said as she dropped her towel to reveal her 34 DD boobs and that killer pussy, finely and expertly trimmed. She reached for her black dress lying on the floor, clearly with the intention of getting dressed and heading downstairs. However, Jerome and his monster dick sprang into action.

Jerome clambered off the bed and intercepted Naomi in what looked like a bear hug cum rugby player's tackle. He enveloped her naked form in his huge chest, lifted her off the ground and dropped her on to the huge bed. "You ain't going nowhere, bitch," he sniggered. "Not to that loser, weenie dicked boyfriend of yours. Not before I taste that sweet pussy of yours," he commanded. For the first time, I sensed a bit of hesitancy in Naomi. Jerome caught on to this straight away and lowered his commanding voice to soft dulcet tones. "Don't you want me to repay you the favour?" he teased. Naomi's guard dropped, ever so slightly, and Jerome jumped into the opening. He eased both knees on to the bed and slid one of his muscular arms underneath each of Naomi's prone legs. He lifted her legs a little, spread them apart and dragged Naomi's butt a bit closer to him, all in one fluid motion. He then dropped down to the level of Naomi's pussy, staring squarely into her inviting labia majora. "Time to eat your brown muff, bitch," he snorted, as he opened his mouth and enclosed all of Naomi's pussy in it.

"UUUaaaahhhh....." an ecstatic moan of pure unadulterated pleasure emerged from Naomi as Jerome parted her pussy lips with his mouth, showing pink, juicy flesh inside. He stuck out his tongue, which was almost the length of his dick in itself, and started to slurp on her vagina. Naomi's hips bucked and her back arched as a wave of orgasmic sexual heat hit her flush in her midriff and spread throughout her body. Jerome sucked her crotch deeply again, as if drinking through a straw, followed by moving his tongue in a circular motion. Suddenly, Naomi's body shuddered violently and she groaned heavily. I realised that Jerome must have found her clit with his tongue. "Oh yessss, yessss, yesss, so good," she exclaimed, grabbing the sheets hard on either side with both her hands.

Jerome continued to eat her out expertly, licking, sucking and blowing into Naomi's magnificent cunt. A surprising amount of wetness began to form on Naomi's pussy lips as she exploded with sexual satisfaction. Her pussy juices ran freely and I could see them starting to coat Jerome's slight stubble. She reached down to Jerome's head while lying on her back with her eyes shut in intense enjoyment. She began to stroke Jerome's smooth, hairless dome in a gesture of surprising intimacy. I could tell that, for her, this had gone beyond being just lust. Nikhil, her boyfriend, had faded into oblivion. She was falling in love with the black dude and surrendering to him body and soul. I knew for certain now that Jerome was going to insert his gorgeous cock inside her glistening pussy. The Sri Lankan bitch was going to get royally fucked by a huge black monster cock.

Jerome continued slobbering on Naomi's pussy for a little while longer. He sucked both her pussy lips with his mouth, biting at them and licking and teasing them. While coming up for a bit of air, he exclaimed, "About time you tasted some of your delicious cunt juice bitch." With that, he moved upwards with his mouth towards Naomi's head. His black body glided over the top of hers and I could see Naomi's head rise up off the bed to accept his kiss. He gave her a long, deep passionate kiss transferring all her cunt juice from his mouth to hers. He then bent down and took one of her firm, hard nipples in his mouth and bit on it lightly. This drove Naomi to wild ecstasy and she squirmed with pleasure on the bed. Jerome grabbed the base of his massive dick with one hand and guided it to the entrance of Naomi's pussy. He then slowly rubbed the entrance to her love hole with the tip of his monster cock. He teased as if to shove himself in but then slid his cock up and over the top of her vagina on to her belly so that the middle part of his cock parted her pussy lips slightly as it slid over them. "Oooooh, fuck me, fuck me...give me that big, black, beautiful cock," Naomi pleaded looking at Jerome with love in her eyes. "Not yet bitch," Jerome replied. "Lets get each other well lubed up first," he added.

Jerome got off Naomi and lay down on his back. From my vantage point, I could clearly see between his legs and caught a full, unhindered view of the awesome spectacle of his big black monster cock arching for the sky, slightly curved from a full, intense erection. I could see that he was immensely sexually turned on by Naomi and he had been since the moment he saw her. I cast my mind back to when he was talking to her downstairs with his cock bulging in his jeans. "What an absolute stud," I thought to myself. He had wanted to take that hot Sri Lankan pussy, no matter whether she was already in a relationship or not. And now, poised to pound that supreme pussy, he had succeeded in his aim. Poor Nikhil, he had well and truly lost his hot bimbo slut of a girlfriend to this handsome black bastard with a massive dick. I wondered how many guys' dicks she must have sucked. I put this all to the back of my head though and turned to enjoy what was happening.

Jerome pulled Naomi up and turned her around so that her pussy was pointing towards his face and she was lying on top of him, with his monster dick swaying like a serpent in front of her face. Her 34DD bazookas were squashed up against his muscular lower torso. He began to noisily feast on her pussy again. Naomi had her hands free so she grabbed his dick with both hands and started to jerk him off as he ate her out. "Suck my cock bitch," Jerome ordered and Naomi willingly complied. She put her fat, luscious lips on to his monster dick and began to lather it in saliva. She traced her tongue down either end of his dick shaft and started to suck his fat, cock head like it was a lollipop. I saw her buck her hips up and shift her centre of gravity slightly further down Jerome's body. As she did this, her breasts came free from under her. Naomi grabbed both her boobs and wrapped Jerome's monster dick in them, making a tit sandwich. She then began to slide her wrapped breasts up and down Jerome's shaft, giving him a supreme tit fuck once again. Jerome lifted his waist up a bit off the bed and started to assist her by rising up and down, fucking her melons while he continued to munch on her pussy for lunch. I saw some white discharge eject from his dick and I thought he had climaxed again, only to realise that it was merely precum, the amount of which seriously surprised me. This dude was seriously turned on by the chick he was with and so was she. I had never seen sexual chemistry like this before.

The big titted, plump assed Sri Lankan whore, the embodiment of sexiness, was massively enjoying getting her pussy snacked on while she ate a big, black hot dog herself, smearing the liquids leaking out of it all over her face and tits. Jerome's cock was moving like a printing press again, up and down, up and down, in mesmerising rhythm through Naomi's breast flesh and into her invitingly delicious mouth. However, I wondered how much of just this he would be satisfied with. The man had tasted the pussy flesh, all that remained was for him to put his massive tool inside it and destroy it. I think Jerome sensed that the time had arrived too. He stopped munching Naomi's vagina and put his arms on her waist. He sat up on the bed and turned Naomi around so that she was straddling him. He shifted his back down to the bed again slid both his hands under Naomi's butt and lifted her ass up a bit. Her full, wet pussy came into view. Naomi shivered in expectation. Jerome grabbed the base of his monster dick and moved it into position just beneath Naomi's waiting pussy so that his cock tip touched her pussy lips. Naomi shuddered again and a discharge from her pussy completely wetted his dick. He thrust forward just a slight bit and Naomi's pussy lips parted and the tip of Jerome's 12 incher disappeared into the moist, slick, heavenly, wetness of the Sri Lankan slut's dripping pussy.

Jerome and Naomi collectively hit delirium as Jerome's monster dick penetrated her prime pussy. "Oh, fuck yes," groaned Jerome followed by a moan of "Ooooh, god, that's amazing" from Naomi. Jerome pushed a bit more of his monster cock into Naomi's tight cunt hole until about 6 inches of his dick had entered her. "That about the size of your boyfriend, bitch," Jerome taunted. "Much more lover boy, much more, you got one huge dick and I want more," Naomi responded. "You got it, slut," Jerome replied and slowly drove the rest of his monster member into Naomi's pulsating pussy, the thick, black, PVC pipe like dick sliding in effortlessly until it was fully buried in Naomi's mocha cunt. From my observation point, I could clearly see a shiver of excitement pass through her entire body. Then, just as slowly as he had entered her, Jerome withdrew the entire length of his member. As his black rod emerged again, it came out coated in slimy, sticky cunt juice. Jerome lifted his hips off the bed and adjusted himself to get into a good position to hammer Naomi's cunt. His black monster was twitching like crazy in anticipation. His huge muscular arms, encircled Naomi's waist and he lifted her off slightly and raised her a bit so that he could easily insert the full length of his monster. He gave his cock two quick strokes, his signature move I'd come to realise, and moved it to the awning opening of Naomi's watering cunt once again.