"Do You Believe Me Now?"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pkumar282
pkumar282
51 Followers

Jerome's dick scythed into Naomi's pussy like a sharpened blade through grass, making a squelching sound as it entered into her. His entire dick length went in, producing a sound like a stick being dragged across wet plastic. Jerome settled into a steady rhythm, fucking Naomi's pussy with drawn out, fulsome strokes. He jammed his cock into her until his balls slammed against her pussy opening and then withdrew until nothing but the top of his cock still remained buried inside her pussy. Naomi's pussy lips enclosed tightly around Jerome's monster cock and her juices coated his cock, forming a white ring around the base. Jerome shifted into second gear and I could see his strokes start to quicken. The rise and fall of Naomi's butt as Jerome's monster dick destroyed her pussy was enticing to watch. "Oh, yes, yes, yes, fuck, yes, yes,yes," were now the only words emanating from Naomi, each one being said with a pleasure filled lilt in her voice. Jerome shifted gear once again and began to absolutely hammer Naomi's cunt. The monster dick became a blur as it moved increasingly faster and I could hear the "fudd, fudd, fudd, fudd" dull thud of his balls making contact with Naomi's pelvic region on each thrust.

Naomi bounced up and down as if she was on a trampoline as Jerome continued to pump her pussy. For a while, my view was only of Naomi's pussy and back, with that engorged monster dick ramming in and out of her. However, as the feral humping continued, both Naomi and Jerome unconsciously shifted slightly due to the intensity of the fucking so that, on the bed, they were now at a 12 degree angle to me. My view point had shifted and I was immensely grateful for that. I now had a fantastic view of Naomi's magnificently large breasts as they rose and fell, gracefully and ever so erotically, due to the full on fucking she was receiving. Her entire body jiggled delightfully every time Jerome drove, with gut wrenching ferocity, into her tight cunt and drove out again. Jerome's slick body, coated in sweat now from the exertion, was a sight to behold. He lifted his head upwards and took one of Naomi's sweet, succulent breasts into his mouth and tasted its freshness as he continued to ride her relentlessly. He seemed to be enjoying this immensely and wore a very satisfied expression on his face. Naomi's tightly tied up and clipped bun of black hair was shaking violently with each thrust and was beginning to come loose. It had descended further down her head towards her neck.

Suddenly, Naomi dug her hands into Jerome's table like chest and her hips buckled, plopping Jerome's monster dick out of her pussy. It emerged, glistening with pussy juice. Her eyes rolled back into her sockets and her body spasmed and jerked, as a moan of "oooooooohaaaaaaaaahaah....God fuck yes!" erupted from her mouth, indicating that she had orgasmed uncontrollably. She shook like a leaf in the wind for a good 12 seconds and a shot of pussy juice leaked out of her destroyed pussy. "Oh my god, I've never been fucked like that before," she said, once the pleasure waves had cleared her body, staring down at Jerome with pure, unadulterated love in her eyes. "That ain't the end of it, bitch," Jerome replied and, with that, he lifted up his dick with one hand, grabbed her butt with the other, stroked himself twice, entered her shattered pussy again and resumed fucking her, thrusting in and out slowly. Naomi bent down and gave him little passionate and intimate kisses as they resumed their awesome sex session.

I was getting incredibly turned on, sitting in the closet and watching proceedings with avid attention. My dick was once again rock hard and I stroked it gently as I surveyed the scene. Naomi was the embodiment of perfection - killer looks, killer boobs, killer pussy, awesome body and long, sensuous black hair -- a brown skinned Aphrodite, a veritable goddess. Jerome was also the same, except for the male species. Chiselled face and sculpted body, muscled in all the right places and a monster specimen of a dick -- a dark skinned Greek god. If any male had the right to absolutely take Naomi with no questions asked, it was this black stud. It was survival of the fittest and I realised Nikhil (Naomi's boyfriend, who I realised she must have completely forgotten by now) was nowhere near deserving of her. Watching the brown beauty bouncing up and down on Jerome's monster dick, being beautifully fucked, loving every moment of it and, I was sure, multiple orgasming in the process, there seemed to be harmony in the world and things were as they should be. The fact that Naomi had just cuckolded a very good friend of mine disappeared from my thoughts. I started to stroke my dick a bit more vigorously as I enjoyed all that was taking place in front of me. Jerome stopped suddenly, mid-thrust, and shifted slightly on the bed with half of his monster dick still buried deep in Naomi's snatch. I though he was just readjusting his position to continue the pussy pummelling but what he did next surprised me. He swung his legs towards the end of the bed, with Naomi still attached to him via his long pole buried in her love hole, and proceeded to stand up, lifting Naomi up with him. Now, Naomi had her legs wrapped around his waist and her hands around his neck. Jerome swung one of his muscular arms under each of Naomi's bended legs and extended his hands so that they clasped on either side of her thighs close to her butt. Once he had done this, he lifted her away from him, in mid-air, so that some of his thick dick slid out of her pussy and then brought her back close to him again, completing one thrust. He repeated this slowly, administering a fine fucking while standing up. Naomi was looking straight into his eyes, her pupils dilated (signalling that she was now Jerome's to do as he pleased with), as his pace quickened and I heard the quick, dull thuds of her butt slamming into his pelvis region again.

"Oh, that wet, slick pussy must feel like moist, warm apple pie," I thought to myself as the "Fudd, Fudd, Fudd, Fudd" sound of fucking continued in the background. The standing up and the vigorous humping finally did it for the crocodile clip holding Naomi's coiled up bun of hair in place. It came loose and clattered to the floor, and the full extent of her long hair cascaded down her back and past her beautiful butt. This excited Jerome immensely and he pulled his dick out of her pussy, lifted her slightly upwards and shoved the monster tool playfully into her still slightly damp and clumped together hair that had fallen past her butt, massaging his dick with her long strands. Naomi giggled at this act and gave him an intimate and lovingly passionate kiss. With their lips locked, Jerome re inserted himself into her pussy and resumed the pounding. I came violently again at this sight.

Jerome continued to swing Naomi in and out of his hips by swaying her butt back and forth. I admired the immense muscular strength and endurance of the man. He had been standing for well over two minutes now, holding on to Naomi who must have been reasonably heavy, while firing his dick in and out of her and he showed no signs of fatigue. Another reason for why, even though I felt sickening devastation for my friend, I begrudgingly accepted that this was the way things should be. Jerome deserved to fuck the Sri Lankan slut and he had taken his natural right. There was inherently nothing wrong with that. He had successfully seduced and fucked a girl that was already in a relationship. "Kudos to the black stud, a better man that I," I thought.

Jerome lifted Naomi's legs up a bit further with his arms and really began to drive the full length of his long, thick, black cock in and out of her. "Shit, fuck, yeahhhhhh, you got one hot pussy bitch," Jerome gurgled with pleasure. "Hold on big boy, let me tie my hair up," Naomi said, as she bounced up and down, her tits rising up to her face and then descending again, looking straight at Jerome's face with a slutty smile on her lips. This brought a premature end to proceedings for the time being. Jerome slid her off his cock and dropped her sexy, naked frame to the floor and stood towering next to her, cock still rock hard. Naomi swept all her hair backwards this time, gathered it up into a loose nest like structure and fastened the clip over the entire mass, so that the crocodile clip was visible on top of her hair. She then climbed on to the bed on all fours. She dropped the front half of her body to the bed, while jutting her butt out into the air, giving a great view of her pulsing pussy to Jerome and me. "Whatcha waiting for?" she enquired, flirtatiously.

Jerome wasted absolutely no time with the invitation. He climbed up on to the bed so that he was standing on it, his muscular butt clearly visible to me. He bent his knees a little, keeping his back straight. He then grabbed the base of his monster cock and pushed it downwards towards Naomi's waiting pussy. He guided his monster to her vaginal opening and pushed a major length of it into her. "Oh yes, fucking hell, yes," Naomi squirmed with pleasure. He then grabbed Naomi's butt with both hands as he began to give her a supreme doggy fuck, piling in and out of her pussy. I watched this immensely sexy scene in a trance like state of immense satisfaction. Jerome's teeth clenched as he fucked Naomi relentlessly, his dick moving in and out of her lubricated pussy like a metronome, signalling supreme sexual satisfaction. He bent his torso down a bit and lifted Naomi's top half off the bed. He shifted both his hands to her breasts and massaged them vigorously as his monster dick continued to do its business. He pressed his nose into the mass of her bunched up hair and inhaled deeply. He then kissed the back of her neck and tugged at her ear with his mouth as he continued to viciously pound her pussy with increasingly excited thrusts.

I continued to watch Jerome's horse dick fuck the living day lights out of Naomi's pussy. The chemistry between them was absolutely incredible to watch and I was a bit jealous watching their enormous intimacy. Jerome's fucking of Naomi suddenly slowed down a bit and his pace slackened to a standstill as his cock slid out of her pussy. "What's the matter, hon?" Naomi cooed. "Got to keep myself from cumming too quick, bitch," Jerome responded. It was then that I realised that Naomi hadn't even insisted on a condom before letting this man's naked dick enter her pussy. "She must be on the pill," I thought to myself. Though, it was still surprising that, in this day and age of STDs she was not remotely concerned about having her pussy penetrated by a cock that was not wearing protection at all. What she said next shocked me even further. "Listen, hon, could you try not to cum inside me? I'm not on any kind of birth control". "I'll try my best bitch but can't promise anything. That pussy of yours just too good," Jerome replied, with his typical "devil may care" attitude. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This slut wasn't at all worried about being knocked up by a black dude. God, she really was a black cock whore.

Jerome's seemed to have recovered enough so he grabbed Naomi by the waist and turned her on to her left hand side. She was lying on her side, such that her front on body, boobs and pussy, were fully visible to me. Jerome lay down beside her and slowly lifted her right leg up with his left hand and supported it in mid-air. Then he grabbed his monster cock with his right hand and positioned the tip once again at Naomi's cunt hole. He eased himself in again and slammed the entire length of his dick through and proceeded to penetrate in and out of her slick, wet pussy, this time fucking her furiously from the side. Naomi's body jolted in another mind numbing orgasm again as Jerome started to thrust with maniacal vigour. The length of Jerome's dick must be shoving up against her uterine wall, causing both pleasure and pain was what I guessed. Her orgasm must have released further fluids because Jerome's thrusting started to make that squelching sound again. "Squidge, squidge, squidge, squidge," the sublime sounds of ecstatic fucking made my dick extremely hard in my pants once again. Jerome and Naomi started to spoon together in intimacy as their bodies entwined in sexual unison. They gave each other full, passionate kisses as they enjoyed each other's bodies and the pure pleasure of fucking each other like wild animals. This was the pinnacle of a handsome, muscled, well hung man fucking and enjoying a curvaceous, fertile, beautiful, sexy woman. The scene was the most extremely erotic I had ever witnessed.

"Time to finish this off, baby," Jerome growled and stopped thrusting into Naomi. He grabbed her by the waist again and turned her over on the bed so that she was now lying flat on it. Jerome sat up on the bed, on his knees, and lifted each one of her legs with both his arms and arched them back towards Naomi's head so that her butt lifted a bit off the bed and a full view of her dripping wet pussy was available again. He then placed both her legs on each of his shoulders as he moved his body to prepare for missionary position. He leant forward a bit, still on his knees, and grabbed his horse dick. He positioned the tip again at Naomi's vagina and then pile drove it all into her in one quick motion. He pulled out again until only the tip was still inside her, lingered for a moment and drove back into her. I watched mesmerised as his long, black, well lubricated pole glided in and out of Naomi's mocha brown pussy continuously, going faster and faster. It resembled a long sword being drawn out its sheath and then being sheathed again in quick succession. It was only a matter of a few seconds before the only sounds I was hearing was the "fudd, fudd, fudd, fudd" of Jerome's hips smashing into Naomi's butt, accompanied by wails of "yes, yes, yes, yes, oh fuck, yes, yes," fading into oblivion from the Sri Lankan slut.

Naomi's legs slid off Jerome's shoulders as she continued to be pulverised and dick stuffed to her eyeballs by Jerome's horse dick. However, she still managed to keep both her feet in the air and her legs well spread apart, affording full freedom of movement to the black stud. Jerome slid off his knees and moved directly over the top of Naomi at 180 degrees. He placed each of his hands on either side of her head. Then, with a quick push he lifted his knees off the ground and assumed a push up position over Naomi. He continued to punish Naomi's pussy with the full length of his member, giving her fantastically long, luscious, fulsome strokes. Given his newly adopted position, I got full sight of the complete extent of his black cock and I stared in disbelief at the size and girth of that awesome tool doing its business. Jerome really started to drive his dick into Naomi with increasing fury. He was going like a machine built to do nothing but fuck and I pitied the annihilation that Naomi's pussy must be undergoing.

Jerome plunged himself in and out at frantic pace for what seemed like an eternity and then his face twitched and his butt and back muscles tensed together. His dick shot free of Naomi's pussy, producing an almighty squelching noise. Free of her cunt, it twitched and exploded, like a shot gun going off at close range. A cannonball of cum smashed into Naomi's boobs and ricocheted further past them on to her face. "Aaaaaraaahhh, yesssssss," Jerome groaned and fired another shot of sticky, warm semen, this time catching Naomi flush on the face, almost blinding her in the process, and rushing over on to the top of her head. Jerome quickly moved his huge dick up to Naomi's face and shoved his dick into her mouth. He then ejaculated thrice more filling her mouth with his cum, some of which she swallowed and the rest of which flowed down from her mouth on to her already soiled tits. Jerome finished the fuck session off by undoing Naomi's crocodile clip, grabbing her done up hair that came free and using it to wipe the remnants of cum off his monster member. A satisfactory fuck session finished off as far as he cared.

Naomi's entire demeanour seemed to change as soon as the incredible fuck session was over. She seemed saddened, devastated and filled with regret. The realisation had dawned that she had just cheated on her long term boyfriend. She jumped off the bed, picked up her dress and headed into the bathroom, presumably to clean up post haste. Jerome stroked his dick and walked in behind her, closing the door slightly. I took this as the opportune moment to flee. I jumped out of the closet where I was hiding and rushed out of the entrance to the room and hurtled down the stairs. I quickly glanced at my watch. Even though the entire thing had seemed to last an eternity, it had only been an hour since I had come upstairs following the slut and her lover. I had to find Nikhil and, eventhough it was probably going to destroy him completely, show him the evidence of his girlfriend's adultery on my phone camera. I hit the party crowd, increasingly drunk and unruly, and waded through them trying to find Nikhil. The music was so loud that there was no way the groans and moans of ecstasy that had emanated from the room above would have been heard. I scanned the crowd again looking for Nikhil. I saw his form in the distance and approached it.

Nikhil was sprawled on a sofa, obviously having consumed much more alcohol than he should have. However, he wasn't completely out of it. I shook him awake and he sat up. "Dude, where have you been? I have been looking all over for you," he said. "I think Naomi's gone home and left me here. I couldn't find here nor were you around so I had one too many I think," he added. "Man, there's something I have to show you and I don't think you're going to like it very much," I said. I pulled him over to a corner of the room that was sufficiently secluded and hit play on the video I had just recorded. "What the fuck is this shit?" Nikhil babbled as he started to watch. "Fuck, I can't believe this..." he said and those were the last words that emanated from his mouth as he watched the video with tears streaming down his eyes. He didn't have to watch all of it. Before I could react, he deleted the file from my phone. "I can't believe I considered you a friend you bastard," he roared at me. "Instead of putting a stop to this shit, you recorded the thing for posterity you sick fuck!" he screamed. "You're dead to me now," he hissed and stormed off before I could get a word in sideways. I decided not to follow him and took leave of the party. I was confused in my own mind so I decided to call an end to the night's proceedings.

After I'd got home, showered, had a bite to eat and was ready for bed, I fired up my laptop and accessed Facebook. I tried to browse over to Nikhil's profile only to find that I had been removed as a friend and blocked. I decided I would try and patch things up at a later date. I scrawled through my data feed and found "Naomi S____ is no longer in a relationship." "Wow that was quick," I thought to myself. Must have been an almighty blow out. I scrawled over to her Facebook page and the familiar sight of the hot bitch's profile pic caught my eye. Then I looked at her wall and saw "Naomi is now friends with Jerome ____" followed immediately by a post from Jerome "Thanks for the add Babe, and everything else (wink emoticon). We should catch up and do this again -- got a lot more things we could try. (kiss emoticon)." I ejected heavily into my fresh underwear....

pkumar282
pkumar282
51 Followers