All Comments on 'Do You Know How To Use That?'

by cincinnatidan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WTF?

I don't really mind being teased, but you have got to give more than you have if you expect anyone to return. There are a ton of submissions on this site from writers who start and never finish. Don't make this one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Potential

Acceptable tease with potential. I look forward to the follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It's too bad...

...that there isn't a 2.5 vote that we could give. If we give 'it' a 2, it's like we're giving it a "thumbs down", if we give it a 3, it's as if we're giving it a "thumbs up" but w/this 1, THERE WASN'T ENOUGH WRITTEN for me to decide 1 way or the other. There was POTENTIAL but not enough to swing my vote 1 way or the other. A 2.5 would be a sideways thumb, neither good nor bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please get an editor

I quit reading after the fifth grammatical error in the second paragraph! Just what "collage" do you attend?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sorry...

...but where's the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
YAWN

One more I got a big dick story. Only with this one that is the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It's obvious....

The author could only get that far before he had to go jerk off. Once that was over, there was little desire to complete the story for the rest of us :-)

Other than that, I don't personally care for it when someone writes about his "endowment." It's as bad as 48FFF breasts. There is such thing as too much of good thing. Although most women appreciate an adequate size cock, too large and it's only painful, not enjoyable.

obscuredobscuredabout 13 years ago

Okay, good start... but don't give up! Sure, watch the grammar (enough people poking at that already), but the style is good. Clean and descriptive and you have lots of good focus on what you're seeing and feeling. Clearly, you have more to tell about this story, so... keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Spell check and grammar check, please!

1) It's "college," not "collage." A "collage" is an art project.

2) Don't run words together like "eachother" for "each other."

3) Watch the run-on sentences and the sentence fragments. You can break these rules on purpose, but only if you know what you are doing. You don't.

If you think this is nit-picking, think again. Grammar is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit! Punctuation saves lives: "Let's eat, Grandma," is completely different from "Let's eat Grandma!"

Some grammar, spelling, and punctuation problems can be overlooked for a good story. Yours had so many, I couldn't even concentrate on the story.

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
Tease

You wrote a tease; that's it ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous