Wife Became Neighbour's Property Ch. 01

Story Info
Young wife is dominated by older neighbour.
2.9k words
3.76
24k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thay and her husband moved to Portugal in 2010, having been married for a few years following her husband's divorce. Despite the age difference, she was much younger, their relationship, both sexual and emotional, was wonderful.

They resided in a charming house near a Portuguese neighbor named Antonio, a pleasant man of about 70. In contrast, her husband was 50, and Thay was in her 30s. Antonio seemed to be a widower, though they weren't certain.

Occasionally, Antonio and Thay would chat over the fence. Her husband never gave it much thought; the couple was content, enjoying a harmonious life, and their neighbour was amiable enough.

One afternoon, while Thay's husband was away, she needed to see the doctor, but her car wouldn't start. Antonio, witnessing her agitation, since it was a situation usually handled by her husband, offered his help.

"Hi Thay, I see you're having trouble with the car and you seem to be running late," Antonio observed.

"Yes, Antonio, I'm already late for my appointment..." Thay replied, frustrated.

"Don't worry, I've called a driver I know. He'll be here shortly and will wait for you during your appointments," Antonio assured her.

"You have...?" Thay responded, surprised.

"I'll also arrange for your car to be repaired while you're out," he added.

"You will...?" Thay asked, astonished.

"He's already here now. Go ahead, and don't worry--everything will be sorted when you return."

"Antonio, I can't thank you enough," Thay said, as she was escorted to the sleek black car waiting for her.

That afternoon was an extraordinary experience for her. A professional, handsome chauffeur drove her around, patiently waiting in a sophisticated vehicle. Upon her return, she found her car repaired, cleaned, and waxed.

She immediately sought out Antonio.

"Antonio, you have been wonderfully kind. I'm at a loss for how to express my gratitude," she said.

Antonio, feeling a sense of pride from the young woman's evident admiration, replied, "This is what neighbors do. Now, I must head home. If you encounter any more issues, don't hesitate to call me."

Thay found his comment peculiar, considering she had a husband to take care of her, but she assumed he was simply being protective, almost fatherly.

"Please, let me repay you somehow..." said the eager-to-please Thay.

"There is one thing you could do for me..." said Antonio.

"What is it, Antonio? Please tell me..."

"If you don't mind, I would prefer you with dark brown hair," Antonio said to the blonde woman.

She was a little confused by the request, but wanted to thank Antonio for a great afternoon and his efforts.

"You want me to dye my hair a different colour, Antonio?"

"Yes Thay, that's what I want you to do, if you don't mind..."

"Er... no,... I mean, if that is what you want..." replied the very confused Thay...

"It is..." Antonio confirmed.

"I'll do it then..." Thay confirmed without really knowing what she was doing...

"One more thing Thay, I prefer that your husband doesn't know anything about what happened today. Husbands can be very jealous... I just want to be a good old neighbour, that's all..."

"OK, if you prefer..."

There was something exciting about a man treating her like a princess and not letting her husband know. She could not believe that she had agreed to this, but what was wrong with helping an old neighbour to fulfill his strange desires? It was odd but not intrinsically unfaithful; Thay noticed though that it made her feel a little strange in her body...

That night she masturbated for the first time thinking about Antonio. It was crazy, she had zero desire for him. He was not handsome and certainly not sexy. But there was something about the way he made her paint her hair that excited her... she wanted to please him...

The next week she painted her hair as Antonio had requested and invited him to have coffee with her while her husband was away.

"I see you changed your hair, Thay..." said the calm Antonio.

"Well.... You asked me to and it was my way of saying thank you..." replied a hesitant Thay.

They started to talk about their lives and tried to connect with each other. Thay had come from a humble family and, therefore, had to help her parents in different ways.

This time she was explaining to Antonio a very serious problem her mother was having with her residence.

"Thay, I have some lawyers working for me in Brazil who might be able to help..." said Antonio calmly.

"I don't know Antonio... that's too much to ask of you..." Thay replied.

"Nonsense. I will talk to them and we will find out...".

And there it was, a few days later, the problem that Thay's mother had been struggling with for years was completely solved.

Thay went to Antonio's house and thanked him in tears for such great favour, she was overwhelmed with joy and emotion.

"Thay come on... it was nothing really... I had the lawyers ready and they were able to resolve the issue very quickly," said a confident Antonio.

"It's been so long that we've been struggling to resolve it... thank you, Antonio, thank you so very much..."

After a few more exchanges, she decided to go home, but as they were saying their goodbyes, Antonio interrupted her:

"Thay, there is something I want from you..."

"What is it, Antonio?" Thay said eagerly.

"I want you to use an anklet... this anklet that I have here with me..." and he handed her the jewel.

"Do you want me to use it all the time?"

"Yes, if you don't mind..."

"I will, Antonio, I will use this anklet..." and she took the gift from Antonio's hands.

She knew at this point that she wanted to please him and, as long as it was a secret, she did not care if it might offend her husband.

She could see him looking at her legs and feet as she put it on... she loved using this slightly perverted piece of jewelry for her neighbour...

"And of course, please don't tell your husband about this gift".

"It's our secret, Antonio..." replied the dedicated Thay.

She was now wearing a jewel given to her by another man in front of her husband and the world. It was a bit perverse, but, at the same time, it felt so right. Antonio had been so supportive; he was there for her and the least she could do was accommodate one of his little wishes.

From time to time she made sure Antonio saw the ankle bracelet she was wearing; she also started wearing more flats and making sure her feet looked pretty. She knew her neighbour loved it, especially when she wore the anklet.

One afternoon, Antonio went to Thay's house when her husband was out.

He said, "Hello Thay, your mother called me about a new problem... she could no longer pay for the house and was in a very desperate situation. She did not want to worry you, so she decided to call me directly instead".

"How... what? Not able to pay...?" said a desperate Thay, almost in tears.

"Thay, it's already solved..." Antonio argued.

"What do you mean? How? Solved?"

"Her house is yours now."

"You can't be serious, Antonio. What do you mean? You bought her a house?"

"Yes."

Thay immediately started to cry and Antonio comforted her.

"There, there... it's OK... it was the least I could do for you."

"Antonio... I cannot repay you..." she said between hiccups and tears.

After she had calmed down, Thay was so happy that she could throw herself into Antonio's arms if he wanted her to. But she knew he was going to ask her for something.

"Thay, this time I am going to ask you for something a little more daring..." Antonio finally said.

"Anything Antonio, you have helped my family so much, I have no idea how to thank you..." Thay said honestly.

Antonio came very close to her, sitting on a high stool right in front of her.

"I want you to make your husband come on the anklet I gave you. I want you to make him cum on another man's gift that his wife is wearing..."

Thay was a little shocked, but she knew she would do as Antonio asked her in the end.

"Antonio, why are you asking me things? What is your purpose?"

"Thay, I want you to obey me. Pure and simple. Do you want to obey me, Thay?"

"I don't understand..."

"Thay, I will take care of you, you can count on me no matter what, but I want you to obey me... Will you obey me Thay?"

She was confused... she had been brought up to be an independent woman... Her husband was very flexible, but Antonio, although sweet and caring, was completely adamant.

"I don't know what to say, Antonio..."

"It's OK Thay, I understand, you were not brought up like this. Well, I had hoped you would want to be protected and cared for, but I guess you have your own beliefs. I will be on my way then..."

"Please don't go... I need you..." She said, surprising herself with the sentence.

"So will you obey me?"

"Yes..." Thay said meekly.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I will obey you, Antonio."

"Thay, I want you to be happy obeying me... I won't mistreat you or do anything you don't want, but I want you to understand that, in the end, things will be my way. I am the leader, your master. I will do anything, anything to protect you and make you happy, but I am the master, is that clear?"

"Yes..."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Master, I will obey you."

"Very well, what have I asked you to do? Say the whole sentence in detail."

"I will make my husband cum on another man's gift that his wife is wearing... I will make him cum on the anklet you have given me."

"Very good, Thay... I will talk to you soon... send me pictures and a video."

"Yes, Antonio, I will."

She felt very, very strange. This was not what she had planned but at the same time she was happy... she was deliciously horny... she was going to make her husband come many times... she was going to dominate him and make him very, very horny... she also loved to let Antonio take care of her... was she being unfaithful? She didn't want to be unfaithful, it was a game... it wasn't cheating... was it?

From that day on she began to tease her husband with her feet, to make him come on her soles, on her anklet, to make him lick her soles and her feet...

It was not difficult, the anklet was naturally a tease to her husband, and she wore it and the shoes in such a way that he had difficulty not wanting to fuck or jerk off to the Thay every single day! He became addicted and she filmed him jerking off wildly to her. She felt empowered and masturbated furiously and came with him jerking off.

She invited Antonio to talk to her and show her videos. They sat in front of each other on high stools.

"Look at these videos," said an excited Thay...

"Perfect Thay... you obeyed me perfectly..."

Antonio started to put his hands under her dress... Thay was surprised... she did not expect any movement from him... he started to masturbate her, touching her clitoris under her panties.

"Thay, there is something I want to show you... Do you see that control over there? That is the control of your new car..."

Thay was not sure if she understood perfectly... she was almost coming... she was opening her legs for her neighbour and her husband was upstairs, but she did not care anymore. How could this ugly old man make her so horny and dominate her so easily? She replied with half-open eyes:

"What?..."

"This car will be charged in my garage... anytime you want you just go into my home and take the car. It's a very sophisticated model and it works with your fingerprints and voice..." explained Antonio, while still masturbating her neighbour.

"What?..." tried again, Thay.

She did not care anymore, she was coming to this man, to her master... she wanted him to tell her what to do... He has changed everything that she knew about herself... she wanted to be led... she wanted him to take care of her... she wanted to depend on him.

He came close to her, too close, and suddenly, unexpectedly, opened her legs and started inserting his fingers under her panties.

"My husband is upstairs..." tried to argue Thay, with no confidence.

"All the better, more exciting..."

She could not really resist, in fact, for so many days she had wanted him to do it and more...

"Thay, I want you to convince your husband to let you fuck me... you understand...?"

"Yessss..." said her in a coarse voice, feeling her damp cunt take over her conscience

"I want him to explicitly ask you to fuck me, is that clear?"

"Yesss..."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I will convince my husband to want you to fuck me..."

"You will be mine, you understand that don't you?"

"Yes.... I will be yours..."

She couldn't take it anymore and started to cum... hard... in his hands and fingers... she loved it... she wanted to be his... that old man, delicious and severe old man...

Her husband was already completely fascinated with Thay´s feet and her sexy games. It was very quick to turn him into a cuckold, asking for her to fuck Antonio. Not that he thought this would be happening any day soon - he was older and not very attractive.

But, still, the game went on for weeks.

He noticed, though, that she was getting happier around Antonio, smiling, touching his arm, and often going out with him for shopping. She was even driving a beautiful car; possibly because Antonio was not able to drive himself anymore, he thought. Instead of this situation making him jealous, this was an additional excitement and subject to his and Thay´s sexual games. He could not remember the last time he fucked her, but, still, he had not had such pleasure previously in his life... licking her soles, masturbating on her belly, watching her touch her pussy while calling Antonio. It was all fascinating and alluring.

One day Thay decided to go to the beach with Antonio and left her husband home. When she came back she paid him back by making him cum twice on her feet while she was telling how much she sucked Antonio´s cock.

More and more she would leave her husband home and go around with Antonio.

She started watching TV in Antonio´s home and, finally, one day, she traveled with him for a whole day.

The strange part is that her husband was a part of it... unwillingly, but he was. He did not complain, he had his desires attended by his wife and, frankly, he became a model cuckold.

Antonio decided that it was time for him to understand who was Thay´s man from now on.

One night he entered the couple's room while they were watching TV. He sternly said to Thay´s husband:

"I will fuck Thay now, and I want you to masturbate while you watch!"

The scene was surreal... Thay did not fully comprehended it; was she going to fuck with Antonio in front of her husband?

So far they have gone away on errands alone, he masturbated her many times; she sucked his cock twice, but no fucking at all. She was not even considering it - it would be unfaithful!

That being said, she knew it was time, she knew Antonio was her master. She knew she wanted it and that, eventually, he would ask for what was his by right.

She stayed on four while Antonio was standing up by the side of her bed. She started to open Antonio's pants, while her husband was astonishedly looking at them, not fully comprehending what was going on; still, he was completely aroused.

Thay started sucking Antonio´s dick. Antonio said to her husband:

"Do you like to watch your wife sucking my cock?"

"Er... yes..." said him hesitantly...

"Jerk-off while you watch..."

He immediately held his penis and started jerking off...

Antonio turned Thay around and took her pajama´s shorts off. He slowly masturbated her until she was wet and while she was moaning. She was having so much pleasure... on all fours, in front of her husband, with her master masturbating her... it was heaven!

Finally, Antonio penetrated her and started to fuck her slowly...

"Tell your husband how much you like it, Thay..."

"I love it, my dear cuckold husband... I love having Antonio fucking me in front of you..."

"Ask him to jerk off..." Antonio ordered...

Antonio kept shouting instructions to both Thay and her husband.

"Make him ask you to fuck me..." Antonio ordered again.

Thay came and while she did, Antonio started to insert his fingers into her ass, preparing her for his future invasions...

She couldn't hold out any longer and started to cum again while Antonio's finger explored her ass while his dick was inside her and her husband was watching... It was all too much.

She already knew that this was the beginning of a long life journey and she was not sure where it would end.