Do You Trust Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued her journey down his body, her face once again near his dick. Joel's attention riveted on Andrea. He watched as she took his rod in her hand. His cock was now an angry red, his head swollen & nearly purple in color. His balls were tight & swollen too; filled with cum. Andrea knew that he was nearly at his limit. Not wanting to be cruel but wanting him to reach the heights of passion, she slowly licked his dick, letting him see everything that she was doing. From his head down to the base of his shaft, she licked him slowly & methodically. Joel could do nothing but watch her do this, licking his lips & groaning. Andrea watched his expression closely, both to monitor how he was doing & to just enjoy the look of pure need in his eyes. She started licking his head, swirling her tongue around it while her best friend watched helplessly. He started groaning & grunting, his hips working. Through gritted teeth, he begged Andrea to make him cum. She pretended to ignore him & continued to lick his dick head, feeling his rod swell even more under her gentle attentions.

By now, Joel was starting to panic a little, pulling hard against his restraints, writhing in an ecstasy of sexual frustration as Andrea calmly continued to tease his sex with her mouth. He tried in vain to thrust into her mouth, her hand firmly gripping the base of his dick, only allowing him small movements. She knew that he wasn't far from exploding if she wasn't careful. Sitting up, she grinned at Joel, licking her lips suggestively. He glared at her, now demanding that she make him cum. Softly, she told him that he would, soon. In the same soft voice, she asked him if he ached for her, if he lusted after her. She leaned forward, letting his swollen sex nestle in her ample cleavage. Joel whimpered & helplessly thrust against her, trying to get off. She asked him again if he ached for her. He threw his head back, groaning loudly as she pushed her breasts together, pressing them around his manhood. Her saliva lubed his dick, helping it slide into the cleft between her breasts.

Joel groaned but stayed silent, his dick thrusting up between her breasts. Andrea let her tongue swipe at his swollen head each time he thrust up. She pulled away suddenly, leaving him to thrust his hips helplessly in the empty air. Again, she asked him if he was aching for her. She lowered her mouth to his cock & wrapped her lips around the head, sucking hard for a moment & then released it.

Now, Joel was panting, barely able to speak as he uttered one word... 'please'.

Andrea smiled & asked him 'please what?'

Joel breathlessly whispered, 'please make me cum...'

Andrea grinned & told him that that wasn't good enough. Moving away from him slightly, she gently caressed his balls, tugging on them lightly while her tongue continued to lash his head. Joel's head went back, the cords standing out on his neck, the sensations overwhelming him. His hips worked fruitlessly, her mouth just out of reach to him. He cried out in frustration, pulling frantically against his bonds. She stopped & told him that she wanted to hear it again. His dick, now deep red & the head purple with his intense need for release. Joel lay there, still fighting against his bonds, the sensations filling his body even though she had stopped. He looked at her, his eyes wide & desperate as he cried out that he wanted her to make him cum.... PLEASE!!!!!

Andrea smiled & told him that she would make that happen. Without another word, she leaned down, letting her lips circle his swollen dick head. She took him into her mouth, sucking gently at first, her hand gripping his shaft. As she leaned down, her hair tickled his thighs, adding to the feelings that she was giving him. Joel's hips worked, moving his cock in her hand as she sucked the head a little harder every moment. His groans were constant now as she worked his shaft in her grip. She moved her hand down & took his full length into her mouth, her head bobbing fast. Joel thrust his hips wildly, his orgasm past the point of no return. With one final hard thrust, his body stiffened & he screamed as his cum filled her mouth. Andrea never stopped sucking, taking all the cum that he had to offer. As he came, his body spasmed, twitching with each ejaculation. When his body finally stopped moving, Andrea carefully licked his dick clean.

She let him lay still for a few moments then got up & released the cuffs, massaging his wrists & ankles in turn. He was still panting heavily, covered with sweat, laying there limply, letting Andrea release him from his bonds. She left him there for a few moments, going to the bathroom to get a cool wash cloth to wipe him down with. Coming back to him, she carefully wiped his face, chest & then carefully washing his cock. Joel watched her do all this, his expression mysterious. For the moment, neither spoke. When she was done, she lay next to him, holding him close. He held her too, pulling her close to him. She asked him if he was okay as she stroked his hair gently. He rolled onto his side & kissed her gently. In a hoarse voice, he told her that that had been the most intense orgasm he had ever had. Then, he added that he wanted to know if he would get a chance to get her back for that. Andrea grinned & told him playfully that he would have his chance at some later date.

Andrea kissed Joel tenderly & they held each other for a while, just touching here & there. Even as worn out as he was, his dick managed to gain respectable size with her innocent touches. She felt it growing against her leg & commented mildly that he was one horny guy. He slid his hand between her legs & told her that he wanted to show her just how horny he really was. Rolling her onto her back, he lay between her legs, kissing her thighs & fingering her wetness. Caught by surprise, Andrea could only lay there & enjoy the feeling of what he was doing to her. Easily finding her clit, he gently circled it with his index finger while his mouth kissed her inner thighs wetly. Her sex was wet with her juices, her inner lips & clit swollen & glistening.

She opened her legs wider, her hands twining in Joel's dark hair, urging him on. He parted her outer lips wider & began slowly licking her from her pussy hole to her clit, flicking her clit gently at the end of each lick. Each lap of his tongue sent a fresh shot of pleasure through her. He changed tactics, licking slowly & settling his mouth on her sensitive nub gently sucking for a few moments, and then licking again. The anticipation of each lick & suck drove her wild. Soon, her hips fell into his rhythm, meeting his sucking lips at the end of each lick with a tiny push. He started going faster & faster, using his whole mouth on her, ending up latching onto her clit, sucking hard, his tongue lashing the tip relentlessly. Andrea's climax washed over her suddenly & completely, her body arching, pushing her spasming sex against his mouth. Moaning loudly, she gripped Joel's hair, pulling him to her as she came hard.

He continued sucking on her until she relaxed, kissing all around her cleft. Getting to his knees & stroking his hardness, he smiled at her, enjoying the look of flushed bliss on her face. She glanced at his hand stroking & then at his face. She nodded & reached for him. He grabbed her hips, pulling her to him. Taking his dick, he let the head play against her inner lips, her moisture readying him. Seeking her aching pussy, he slid into her like a hot knife to butter. Gripping her hips, he rammed into her like he hadn't cum in ages. Andrea's legs wrapped around his hips, planting her heels on his ass, urging him to thrust harder & harder. He leaned forward, his mouth ravaging her breasts, mouthing them almost frantically as he pounded into her.

Suddenly changing his mind, he urged her onto her tummy & then to her knees. She knew what he wanted & obliged him eagerly. She knelt, facing away from him & leaned forward, her ass presented to him. For a moment, he caressed her ass cheeks gently, and then went to her dripping pussy. He grabbed his dick & aimed it to her pussy, taking her from behind. He grabbed her hips, pulling her to him as he slid into her. Her groan of pleasure spurred him on. He thrust into her hard & fast, his balls bouncing on her clit. Her body shook with the force of his movements. Here & there, he smacked her ass as he pounded himself into her. Each smack brought forth a moan of pleasure from her, her hips thrusting back in time with his. Soon, Joel thrust as hard as he could, his body going rigid as he came. Even as he came, he reached under her & tweaked her swollen clit, massaging it hard. This sent her over the edge, making her cum again.

He released her hips from his grip & she slid to the mattress, exhausted. Joel, too lay down next to her, both breathing hard. Andrea wrapped her arms around him, unable to speak. Just before they drifted off to sleep, Joel kissed her forehead tenderly, whispering that that was just a sample of what he had in mind for her.

12