All Comments on 'Do You Trust Me?'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too rough

Paragraphs too long, aggressive sex, not enough dialogue.

How are we supposed to empathize?

andy190andy190almost 11 years ago
It was great!

I loved it. Another resounding success that took a couple of twists and turns that I hadn't expected. It left me yearning for a Greek holiday. I can't wait --- and for your next story. Keep writing!!

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
POSITANO: A Masterpiece Sexual Screenplay

I don't view this as a short story at all. The comment about the shortness of dialogue is wrong. Porn dialogue is only the sticky cum glue that holds the scenes together and moves the diminutive plot along. Angelo is the Adonis whose conflict of doubt and desire for penetration is the central figure. He generates an astounding amount of sexual electricity for anal and penile stimulation. I love Brett as the typical self centered American. He is the representation of pure male lust. I love the humor that he just stands, and poses sporting a raging erection in scene afer scene. And then there is poor Dodo, the Greek troll who is loathed at first for his hirsuteness and not handsome face. He redeems himself towards the end as the kingmaker who makes dreams come true. I love this submission sr71plt! The sounds and bondage scenes are magnificent. A+.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

There should be a special category here for "ugly" sex, so those of us who don't want it can avoid it. The tagging isn't honest or complete enough.

nanobotnanobotalmost 11 years ago

I do love your writing. You give good story and unforgettable sex. The moral of addiction is evident- some can indulge once and never be tempted again and others are enslaved as soon as they have the smallest taste. The menace here isn't that he succumbs so much as it was the denial of self-knowledge. If he had accepted the initial proposal of Guido his choices might have been more autonomous rather than his becoming a passive instrument of rapacious pornographers. Many a naive person follows this path of greed that seems so easy and costs so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...