All Comments on 'Do You Want To Be A Daddy?'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ha

You're a devious SOB. All bases have been covered.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh me, oh my

Bob:

You've told some great stories and some good but not great, but I have to tell you that when I read the last paragraph of this one I almost spilled my brandy 'cause I was laughing so hard. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
No THAT's funny!

It would have been better to just go right to the second ending . But still...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Okay, playing both sides of

the fence ain't fair. But it was funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

job Bob. The last ending could have provided the lusting couple many entertaining moments for years.

H20waderH20waderover 18 years ago
HO! HO! HO!

loved it you arean evil man Bob

I am the H20wader

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Great reading!

I have done a similar thing. I conned a woman in the Air Force that worked with me and was married to a low sperm count husband, that wanted to have my baby. She did not know that I also had a low sperm count. We fucked for over 2 years, nearly every day before we were separated by separate Air Force reassignments. She went on to divorce her husband and married another guy who did get her pregnant. He turned out to be a drug dealer and she divorced him. I found her 20 years later with two daughters, who want to be single Mommies so she sicced (sp) them onto me and I'm now fucking them. The ex-WAF and her two daughters still have no idea that I have a low sperm count. They are very erotic in bed and love to fuck. Maybe someday they will find out, but until then I'm enjoying a very erotic lifestyle. My wife of 42 years just sits back and snickers about this whole scenario.

allforallallforallover 18 years ago
Cruel to be kind

How many years can you spin this out. This is one beautiful joke on the husband. Tell him to keep wearing his tidy whities.

Thankyou for a good story

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well, with two endings...

Ending 1: What's the saying? "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth?" There are nothing but positive results for him no matter how it turns out; including after a kid or two deciding she likes him the best.

Ending 2: As my kids used to say "Fair is fair!"

I'd say he justly deserved his fair rewards and if he wasn't totally honest, well... who is?

Nice job! You made me think about the story whether I wanted to or not!

z00timez00timeover 18 years ago
Not your best work but...

..a real good story and great ending.

I say not your best because I am never able to anticipate YOUR endings. This story ending was easy to guess.

I had it nailed before the last punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh my!

Clever ending that was totally unexpected! It put a smile on my face when I realized that the cheating wife was about to be cheated in an unusual way ... as in cheated out of her expectations. When she finds out, what will she do next? The possibilities are many, aren't they.

ryu77ryu77over 18 years ago
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ha ha ha!!!!

That second ending was sweet.

Thanks!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
I agree

Not your best but a very good story

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
make her suffer

You should have said no to her becasue she kept putting him off every time so i would have told her she can fuck her self after the way she treated him .

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
stupid story

If Desirae would only do blow jobs how would she know that Bobby was sterile like she mentioned at the end of the story and why would she ask Bobby to fuck her for a baby if he was sterile in the first place because she mentioned that John the husband is STERILE so think about that will you!

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterabout 16 years ago
Very good.

Nice play on the ending.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 13 years ago
You did say Deserae was a blond, right?

Actually, you didn't mention the hair color of our heroine but I think it's a pretty safe bet that she is a natural blond. Oh yeah, no offense to all the natural blonds out there. That, of course, is assuming that you blonds no what I'm talking about.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated it 1* because I don't approve of rape or attempted rape.

Bobby knew she had said "No" but he attempted to rape her anyway. Then the asshole gets all bent out of shape and throws a hissy fit when she refuses.

Guys like Bobby that think girls owe them sex and get angry if they don't get any are low down trash and have no respect for women.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
wow another moronic dwornock statment

shut up fool, and enjoy the fucking story.....5Stars JPB

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHEN IN PORT

any hole is a good one. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Amusing

Funny, but even funnier when the macho husband catches his cheating slut and beats both of them to a pulp.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
You Know

This is funny and ironic at the same time. Cheaters still suck, however.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Two Things

She says she wanted to fuck him since college,so why did she keep shutting him off?

Also, while the second ending is kind of cool, and as much as he'd like to fuck her, wouldn't good revenge be to tell her, "No!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HA HA HA VERY FUNNY!

The ending make this a classic! Loved it Thanks!

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us!

Love you all! GREG.

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
THOSE GIFT HORSES

sure look different up close and personal. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed

Different but enjoyable. Thanks BOB R.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
... Nice twist at the end!

A fun story.

No one to care about really... plus, I'm not really sure Deserae deserved the dislike Bob seemed to have toward her at the end (getting upset because a drunk girl who wanted to stay a virgin til marriage didn't put out is kinda silly), but it still was enjoyable.

Not much else to say, except... thanks JPB!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
EXCELLENT payback.

He got even with the cunt for stringing him along and using him like a dish mop. Every now and again, the circle of life gets it right.

5 cum dripping stars

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Great twist ending

Are you intimating that all brown eyed and haired men are sterile??? ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!

I did Not see that one coming. When she asked him to screw a baby into her my first thought was”Run and run fast. It’s a trap”. Of course I had no idea what kind of a trap, but invitations like that just don’t happen to ordinary guys like Bobby, or me, without there being some kind of a catch that comes back to bite you in the ass, big time. So I automatically thought “Run Bobby, run”. But then, that twist at the end. Like I said, Wow.

imhaplessimhaplessover 5 years ago
Pure entertainment

Isn't that the main reason for reading stories? 5*

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Hahaha!

Pure evil fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
If He Had Married Her

Would she not have done the same thing to him, found another person for her babies?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
That

That was funny, I don't care who you are. Get em Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Funny

No one had to throw her under the bus, because she did it all by herself! 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Ending

Never saw the end coming. Great revenge. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I dated a girl like that .. The difference was I turned her down . I felt sorry for her husband and I knew ehr wou;d always be a cheater . I was just glad I did not marry her slutty ass

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 3 years ago

I preferred the second ending. That upgraded your tale from 4⭐s to 5⭐s

-

Thank-you

-

Pasqual

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Run

He has al her clothes off,then she gets out of the car and starts running,naked?.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Well, that'll show her. Good one.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 2 years ago

Again when it Comes to Pussy.

We Men are all The Same.

Just Cant say no to One.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's the funniest one I've ever read. Critics maybe don't realize a guy is never going to say no a hot piece of ass.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Oh, that's too funny, boy is Deserae in for a surprise somewhere down the road. Well Done 5++STARS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First off, how did she know Bobby was able to produce without clinical proof?... second, if she was going to allow Bobby to have her all he wanted until she got pregnant how would she not be caught by her macho husband and what would he do if he caught them?... and finally, what would happen if some time down the line her husband found out the kids where not his, what would everyone do then?... a real lame story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful plot twist, I love it. Don't sweat the ones that have never written, I try to be constructive in comments and don't understand why so many just like to tear efforts apart. And I've never written ether but like a well written story.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Interesting twist well written as always no good guys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He's an ass, but she was a bitch so it's a perfect match.

AllNigherAllNigher12 months ago

So how did she go from no sex unless we're married to I'll fuck you behind my husband back so I can have kids?

Strange change that warrants explanation...

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Several unlikeable characters

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Terrible people

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Why

Why didn't Bobby's wife consider adoption,if she loved him that much?

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

Loved the last ending, talk about come back,

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Obviously he didn't. But, he should have run away. Run fast, run far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9076 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...