All Comments on 'Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 04'

by Kurokami

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it!!

Great stuff, can't wait till the other captives start joining Amy. This series is really great please keep it up!

SomeLikeItLoudSomeLikeItLoudalmost 13 years ago
Only one thing to say...

Wow.

There aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe your FANTASTIC writing, well done!

noonehere78noonehere78almost 13 years ago
Fantastic...

As usual. I'm anxious to see where you head with this one. I know you've got some twists somewhere in here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

First of all, I love both series!!! Just wondering if everyone really needs to

be so hard on poor Amy? It's been fine so far, but I know the worst is yet to

come and I know the point of the story is to make her a mindless

sex slave. But I love her character and how much she is angered and saddened

by the position she's in. I just feel so bad for her and just want someone to be on her side. I must say I like Sander less and less. Maybe he needs to

start kicking Mara's ass around for a change. I really don't like her!

Anyways, I'm hoping that maybe Amy will get a chance to even things

up a bit someday. Had to get that off my chest! BTW I admit I'm a female

who loves HEA endings! Great Job Thanks!!!

KurokamiKurokamialmost 13 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous, below

First of all, thanks for commenting. This is the kind of stuff I like to read in my comments. And you're right, the crew is hard on Amy, because she's the only punching bag they have, right now. But there will be others, who'll take some of the flak off of Amy. I like her too, and as much as I enjoy tormenting her, trust me, she'll be getting her own back in time. Part of the reason I'm writing this series is to get Amy a bit of retribution. Come to think of it, Mara does deserve a bit of an ass kicking too ;)

I'm glad you like your happy endings, but I'll warn you: the boys and girls here will have to work for their goddamn happy ending. That shit don't come free, not when I'm the writer!

Kurokami

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
classic companions?

Any chance of making classic companions the new captives? Like Ace or Romana?

KurokamiKurokamialmost 13 years agoAuthor
Classic companions

Yes, there's always a chance that companions from the classic series could make an appearance, so long as they get my interest and I can get sufficient information on them to make it interesting. In fact, this is an open invitation: If anyone has a particular classic companion that they would like to see, drop me a line and let me know about them. My experience with Doctor Who stops with the revived series, so really the only way I'm going to know is by request.

That said, in response to the commenter below, I was already considering Ace for a spot, for various reasons.

Kurokami

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The pink haired chick is Lysithea right? Can't wait to see what

happens!!! I think Sander should fall in love with Amy, keep her

collared and have babies together. I think Amy would make him

happy, he needs someone nice and kind. Mara is too much of a wacko.

But then maybe that's why he loves her, he is a switch and has a collar

right? Perhaps normal and happy isn't in the cards for Sander.....

Just a thought. Loving the story!!!

KurokamiKurokamialmost 13 years agoAuthor
Damn it, you got me, Anonymous!

Yeah, Miss Pink Hair is Lysithea. Ain't a lot of danger in admitting that, I guess. I'm glad she's back, frankly.

Sander and Amy, eh? Interesting thought. He certainly LIKES her, but he loves Mara, pretty much because she's a wacko. :P And, you think Sander's NORMAL? He's pretty crazy himself, my friend! I agree that he needs a bit of kindness, but as I've warned before, if he wants his happy ending, he's going to SUFFER for it. Nothing comes free in my world, no sir. Whatever Sander gets, Sander EARNS. :)

... That said, I'm not denying the possibility of Sander and Amy ending up together. Just, I'm also not denying that he and Mara, he and Ren, or he and Kanaria might do the same. It's pretty much an open book, from my end!

Kurokami

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Companions

Rose Tyler, River Song and Amy Kinda of like the mother daughter story. Teagan, and of course you must inculde Sara Jane, If you really want to hit him hard try using his grand daughter from the first Doctor. Then there is the nurse he became infatuated with when he was using the chamelian devise. That was with his second companion, between Rose and Donna. Are you talking about Rommana 1 or Rommana 2, after all she was a Time Lord an she regenerated.If you're considering Capt. Jack, you might also consider Adric as a plaything for him. Or maybe MMF threesome with Jack, Sander, and a female of your choice.

For some reason the site not is letting me login, My screen name is donny759, if yo want to contact me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous