All Comments on 'Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 29'

by Kurokami

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
acechixacechixover 10 years ago
Hey, hey, it's A.

Forgot to give this 5 stars. ;)

Courier345Courier345over 10 years ago
Great

Love the series commented anonymously before (about Clara) one thing i wonder though is why Sander never got Rose to hurt the Doctor. i apologies if you have explained it before but its always bugged me. i would love to see Rose experience the wrath of Mara ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Soooo...

Soooo.... WHEN do the bad guys get what's coming to them? Don't mean to sound impatient, but it's like Amy and co. can't catch a break here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Must have a new chapter!

Love this series, can't wait til the next chapter. Clara has to join Amy and the rest of the gang. She's so cute and feisty, Sander would have a hell of a time with her.

KurokamiKurokamiover 10 years agoAuthor
Anonymii

So, first thing's first: I'm hard at work on the next chapter, and it'll be up as soon as I can get it done. ;)

Second, I'm always interested when people ask me when Sander's gonna get what's coming to him, since that would mean an end to the... erotica part, of my literotica story, wouldn't it? But the answer is: it's gonna happen, I promise. Karma shall reap its terrible payment, before the story's over. That's a fact: I've got it planned and everything. So, you know, stop worrying about it.

There are no karma Houdinis in this story. ;)

Kurokami

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this story!!!!!

How many more chapters do you think you will write???

I'm just looking forward to some closure :)

logicaldreamerlogicaldreamerover 10 years ago
Where''s Capaldi?!?

Hey, Hey, Hey you?! Hey Kurokami?! Since Peter Capaldi is the new Doctor will he be in the story now? Also when will Donna come into the story? I'd like to see a scene with Capaldi and Donna. Also, I love the reference to 'How I met your mother.' Don't let the intertextual mayhem end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this series. Please continue!

This series is quite good, I really hope it goes on. After the last Christmas special, the concept of holographic clothes seems like a perfect fit for this series. Clothes that could vanish at the press of a button, or that only certain people can see, seems like a wonderful tool in the hands of Sander or others like him.

KurokamiKurokamiover 10 years agoAuthor
Yeah, I was thinking that too, Anon...

About the holographic clothes. It's like they're writing for me, now. :P

Also, I'm still working on the series, my attentions are just split between it and a number of other projects, at the moment. Chapter thirty is about ninety percent written, now; I'll push through and have it to you guys soon.

Kurokami

franksummersfranksummersover 10 years ago
Two Cuts Above: Outstanding Captive / Slave Erotica

The writing is flawless, extraordinary, and that technique captures perfectly the nuances of this scenario type that so many miss: the humiliation and depersonalization in that this all routine to everyone around the woman and the core in that her inner struggle, torment and pleasure wind together into a single impulse she intellectually wants to resist but to which she ultimately -- visibly and audibly -- submits. Little side touches of friends seeing; strangers seeing; and, through it all, her own submission into commodification, into being pleasure toy whose innermost desires are on display used against her -- remarkably good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This series must continue!

I love this series so much, I'm dying for the next chapter. Karen Gillan did this movie, Not Another Happy Ending, where she showed some nice side and back nudity. Nothing gratuitous, but what she did show was fantastic. What a beautiful woman. Anyway, those shots help provide a nice mental image for when I'm revisiting this series. I really hope it continues, I check almost every day for updates.

KurokamiKurokamiabout 10 years agoAuthor
Oh yes, I'm well aware of that movie, Anon. B)

And I'm still working on it! I know it's been a while between drinks here, but I haven't forgotten you all, boys and girls! Stay tuned, I've got something real special coming up for you guys.

Kurokami

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

I love your stories please do the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please

Please can you do some more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please Sir, can I have some more?

KurokamiKurokamiabout 10 years agoAuthor
Just dropping in...

To let y'all know I'm still working on this. I've had to take a little sabbatical to deal with, well, the publication of my first book, which is set to be released fairly soon. The process is almost complete on that end, so you'll see a new chapter once I'm finished.

Thanks for your patience, everyone!

Kurokami

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Still eagerly awaiting the next chapter, no matter how long it takes. I'm never gonna give up on this series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Congrats

Congratulations on your book. I am still eagerly awaiting the continuation of this though.

KurokamiKurokamialmost 10 years agoAuthor
Fear not, my lovelies...

For I have just submitted the next chapter of this fine series! Yes, after a long wait, and in celebration of the release of my first novel, chapter thirty is finally coming your way. And, because I don't intend to keep you all waiting quite as long next time, I have chapter thirty one open on my desktop right now...

Thank you for your patience, dear readers. Your enthusiasm for this series has truly kept me going, and I really appreciate it. And hey, if you want to see how I am when I branch out, check my profile to see where you can pick up my novel in ebook form; it's just as kinky as Panic Moon, I promise!

Kurokami

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous